My world

By Niharikachintam

Gulf kanawut is a star actor in thailand. who doesn't love his career , he forcibly choose acting as a caree... More

Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Author's thoughts
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
New story update

chapter 10

513 31 2
By Niharikachintam

Authors pov

Gulf slowly opened his eyes after having a good nap. He was greeted by smiling Mew. Gulf got confused about why was the older staring at him while smiling.

Gulf looked around and realisation hit him that he was sleeping on the chefs lap.

Gulf immediately sat straight and scratched his nape while looking at floor to avoid the older eye contact. Mew smiled and spoke

Had a good sleep ?

Gulf just nodded his head shyly and Mew chuckled. Gulf shoot his head up to look at Mew. He was angry that the older was trying to tease him.

Have you had a good time staring at me ? I know I look handsome but you don't have to stare at me like that .

Mew laughed out loud.

You know, now you are the GULF ! Hahaha.

Mew pinched Gulf cheeks. Gulf pushed Mew and asked him to drop him at his hotel.

Mew agreed and both of them drove to the hotel where Gulf was staying.

Mew stopped the car in the parking lot of the hotel . Gulf slowly unbuckled the seatbelt and hopped out of the car.

When Gulf   turned back to go inside the hotel Mew ran to him and grabbed his wrist.

Gulf turned back to look and Mew thrown himself on the younger. Gulf was shocked by the sudden hug and he stayed stiff without hugging Mew back.

Mew mumbled in the lads ear

Take care! I'm always there for you. Just remember that and don't drink alone. When you feel like getting wasted just give me a call. Ok !

Gulf was smiling from ear to ear while listening to Mew but suddenly Mew freed himself from hug and flicked Gulf forehead with his index finger.

What the Fuck! ! Phi ?

Gulf shouted

We don't have our contact numbers. Give me your mobile !

Mew asks Gulf while extending his palm for mobile. Gulf gives his mobile while rubbing his forehead.

Mew dails his number and calls from Gulf's mobile to his mobile and returns the mobile to Gulf.

Save the number !

Mew says and he lifts his hand to his ear and gives a signal of mobile by extending his thumb finger and little finger and shakes while saying

Gimme a call whenever you feel to talk and sharing about your day. Feel free ok na Gulf.

Gulf furrowed his eyebrows and spoke.

I have works to do phi. I'm not free like you. Now just go to your restaurant ! don't you have to work ?

You are head chef and also owner, don't just order others to work. Go and do some useful things rather than
annoying me !

Mew laughs out loud.

Wohh Gulf! Now you are shooing me away. I said, I like fierce Gulf but you don't have to act like that. It hurts ....

Mew pouts and started rubbing his chest with a sad eyes.

Gulf felt sad for hurting Mew. He just thought to tease him but he don't know that the older would take it seriously.

Phi ! I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I just thought to tease you.

Gulf took Mew's hands into his and showed his puppy eyes to Mew. Mew let out an giggle and Gulf understood that the chef was acting.

Gulf elbowed Mew in his stomach. Mew shouted with pain. Gulf laughed and patted Mew's head and bid his byes with the elder saying he need to attend an live in instagram.

Mew drived his car to restaurant with a smile.

Click.

When Mew hugged Gulf in parking lot ,a tall and skinny person who was wearing a mask and black dress clicked their photo.

After that he called someone and said

'' yes mam. They got out together from Mew's appartment and they spent a day together.

I got their picture. ''

......... ( some one spoke from other side)

'' ok mam I will follow them and I will update everything to you.''

~

Gulf took a shower before he went live in instagram.

Boun and Gulf are doing live together. They answered their fans questions and promoted their series.

Few fans asked about the rumours related to Gulf and Mew but they remained silent and they didn't answered the questions which are related to the rumours.

After the live Gulf laid on the bed and took his mobile. He smiled at the unsaved contact number of Mew.

He saved the contact number as Mr.Old Man 🧑🏻‍🍳 and placed the mobile beside the bed and fell asleep.

After dropping Gulf, Mew went to restaurant and instructed the junior chefs about todays menu.

He guided them and when he spot prem in the kitchen he excused himself and went to him.

Hey prem! What's up!

Prem hugged Mew with a smile on his face ane excitedly said about the time he had spent with Boun.

He said about how they had an movie marathon which contains few action movies and love stories and also one horror movie.

Prem bursted into laugh while explaining about how Boun shouted when suddenly a ghost popped on TV screen.

Prem shared about how they spent their whole night chatting with eachother and learning about eachother.

Prem told the older about how they exchanged their line ID so they can keep in touch and also shared that Boun had invited both prem and Mew to his birthday party in their vacation house.

Mew was listening to prem with a smile. He gladly accepted the invitation from Boun for his birthday party.

After their little chit chat, Mew went back to the kitchen while prem went out for shopping.

~

It's been two weeks since Mew and Gulf spent time together in Mew's appartment.

They were always in contact with each other. They always message about how they spent their days and they had became close to eachother.

Gulf was looking at his pics which he had done shooting for an pet food advertisement. His mobile was ringing indicating that someone is calling him.

Gulf took his mobile from his pocket to look who was calling him. When he saw the name on the screen his corner of the lips curved up like a small smile. He got a call from Mew.

(Mr.Old Man 🧑🏻‍🍳

Hello ! My nong, what you doing ? )

Don't you have any work to do. It's better be important or otherwise I would burry you six feet under the ground because i'm working.

( O o o Gulf !! What had gotten into you. You are sounding like an pissed cat. I feel sorry for the person who would die in your hands toady if he cross paths with you. )

I think that lucky person might be you ! If you won't tell me why you had called me ?

( wow ! But I don't want to be that lucky person)

Will you shut your mouth and tell me why you had called me ?

( How can speak when I shut my mouth )

Mew was pouting while speaking and Gulf clearly understood that the older was sulking . Gulf giggled when he imagined the face of chef while he is sulking. Mew got offended when he heard Gulf giggling in the line.

( Nong ! Will you stop laughing. It's irritating me )

Why would I stop? You clearly know that I won't miss a chance to irritate you.

( very good ! Now can I tell you the reason why I called you or you just want to spend your time chatting with me about random things. I might asume that my nong is really missing me )

Mew said sarcastically with a hint of teasing which is clearly sounding in his voice.

Just dream on. Now ! Spill the beans.

( that's. .. I got tickets for a newly opened amusement park. I have two tickets , will you accompany me. Please Gulf. .. Na na na !! )

Gulf felt very happy thinking about spending his time with the older after only chatting with him for a long time.

He was also excited to see amusement park and he was filled with thrill feeling when he is thinking about riding the roller coaster, ferris wheel and more.

Gulf cleared his throat before speaking because he can't afford that Mew knowing about how exited he was to see Mew and to spend time with him.

Mmmm..... Okk ! Just because you pleaded . But...

Mew got the hesitation in Gulf's voice and felt bad for forcing the younger so he cutted Gulf in mid way through before he can finish his sentence.

( If you are not ok with it then it's ok Gulf. I'm sorry for forcing you. I can understand. )

Aish can't you just wait until I complete my sentence. You are not forcing me and I love amusement parks but never got a chance to visit them. I love to go there but what I am feeling is some one may identify me when I go there with you. I can't afford to make you uncomfortable and you may not enjoy when others are continuously stareing at us.

( ohh ok. You don't have to worry about it. It's a special invitation for me and there would be less people and no one will recognize you when you wear oversized outfit with a cap and mask.

Come on gulf you can't always sit inside four walls, you should come out and enjoy your life. Now you said ok to go with me and I will be at the parking lot of your hotel in thirty minutes and you will come with me and no more discussions . Bye ! And see you soon )

Mew ended the call without waiting for the answer of Gulf.

Gulf shook his head and started searching for a simple yet cool outfit for him.

He can't show to Mew that how he is being excited and can't afford to be over dressed. So after ten minutes of searching he found an outfit which was cute and in a way of Gulf's  liking.

Exactly after thirty minutes he got a call from Mew. He met the chef in parking lot who is waiting for Gulf.

They both drove to their destination. Gulf was aware to cover his identity by wearing a cap, mask and sunglasses.

After driving for an hour they reached amusement park. Gulf was so excited and pulled Mew inside.

They were now standing infront of a rollercoaster. Gulf's eyes are filled with thrill. He asked the older to ride rollercoaster and Mew quickly shook his head denying the idea of riding a rollercoaster.

Gulf got sad on Mew's rejection and bent his head down. Mew shook his head before calling the younger by his name.

Gulf lifted his head and met with a beautiful dark brown eyes. Mew a saw a look of sadness in Gulf's eyes and he sighed heavily.

He thought he can't win infront of Gulf's puppy yet sad eyes that too with a cute pout on his face which attracts him to capture it with his lips and devour it and taste them.

He gathered all his will to stop him from doing that and he agreed to ride the rollercoaster with the younger.

Gulf jumped with happiness when he heard about Mew agreeing on riding a rollercoaster with him.

Mew smiled at how Gulf got excited on small things. It made Mew to fall deep for the younger.

They both sat in their seats and took the safety measures before the ride would start.

Gulf saw how the chef was fidgeting with his fingers while his face is filled with nervousness. He was sighing often.

Gulf was concerned and asked Mew that they can cancel their ride and they can just roam around .

Mew grabbed the youngers hand into his and gave an assuring smile to the younger.

The ride was finally started and Mew closed his eyes and tightened the grip on Gulf's hand.

Gulf was enjoying the ride untill he heard a loud screams. He tilted his head towards the sound and his eyes widened in shock.

Mew was screaming his lungs out.

STOP ! PLEASE, STOP THIS FUCKING RIDE. ARHHH !! ARHH !! MY GOD I WOULD DIE BEFORE THIS BLOODY RIDE WOULD END.

MOM SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR ONE AND ONLY CHILD . THEY ARE GOING TO KILL ME WITH THIS FUCKING RIDE. MOM ! DAD !

GULFIE ! TELL THE FUCKERS TO STOP THIS FUCKING RIDE.. OOO .... OH MY GOD. I MIGHT REALLY DIE BEFORE I COULD EXPERIENCE LOVE .

ARHHH!!

Mew was screaming and screaming untill someone fell on his shoulder.

Mew slowly opened his eyes and saw Gulf on his shoulder.

He was rolling on Mew while laughing. Mew saw that the ride was stopped a while ago and few people are watching him with wide eyes.

Mew felt embarrassed and his face turned into crimson red colour due to his embarrassing screaming.

Mew pushed Gulf and got out of the ride. Gulf followed the chef while laughing. Mew crossed his arms on his chest and he turned his head to a side to avoid Gulf's face when he is laughing at him.

Gulf wiped his tears before speaking.

Gulfie ! Mom ! Dad ! I would die before I experience love ! Hahaha

Gulf mocked the older and started laughing again. Mew felt his face heating up when he heard Gulf saying Gulfie.

After a while Gulf stopped laughing and saw that the older was sulking. Gulf thought that the older was cute today.

Gulf snaked his hands around Mew's   shoulder before speaking

Ooo sorry na phi ! I was enjoying and forgot that you were sulking. Now stop sulking na na na !!

Mew stared at the hands wrapped around his shoulders and he bite his lower lips from inside to stop himself from smiling.

Gulf saw that the older was not answering him and felt bad that he really made the chef sad but when he stared at olders face he saw how red Mew's face was and his tip of ears were coated with red colour.

Oo phi is blushing.

Mew eyes were widened when he heard about blushing and he immediately covered his face with his hands.

Gulf removed Mew's hands from his face and smiled before speaking .

You look cute phi !

Mew opened and closed his mouth several times. He was out of words. Before Mew can react Gulf pulled Mew towards another ride.

They were now infront of a giant ferris wheel. Before Mew can react he was dragged inside the ferris wheel.

He was about to jump out of the cabinet but it was locked and Mew sat back on seat. He was facing Gulf. They were sitting in a opposite direction. Gulf was in his world and he didn't glanced at Mew.

Mew was breathing heavily, he is feared of heights. Mew stood from his seat and sat beside Gulf.

Gulf turned his head when he felt presence beside him. Mew was panting and he closed his eyes.

Gulf held Mew's hand and he was pulled into an hug by Mew.

Gulf eyes were widened, his heart started beating fastly. But he was concerned about the olders condition and he put his weird feelings aside which he felt when the older hugged him.

He started patting Mew's back and caressed Mew's hair. After the ride had stopped Gulf informed Mew that they need to got down.

Mew opened his eyes and saw that he was hugging the younger and Gulf was comforting him.

Mew knew that the lad don't like skin ship but now the actor haven't pushed him away and before Mew can speak he felt like pucking and Mew ran out of the cabinet.

Gulf followed the chef and saw that he was pucking hard. Gulf covered Mew's ears and rubbed his back.

After a while Mew stopped pucking. Gulf gave water bottle to Mew which he picked it from his bag.

Mew washed his mouth and drank water. Mew gave his belongings to Gulf and excused himself to go for a restroom.

Gulf waited for a few minutes but he doesn't saw a sign of the chef returning. So Gulf called the chef.

But the mobile started ringing from his bag. Gulf took the mobile out of his bag and face palmed himself thinking about how the chef forgotten his mobile, before looking at the screen.

His eyes were widened in shook and he blinked his eyes rapidly.

He was shocked to see the name on the screen. He came out of thoughts when he heard Mew clearing his throat.

Nong! You should not pry others mobile.

What is this ?

Gulf showed the screen to Mew and Mew laughed awkwardly and scrapped his nape before speaking

T- that's. .

Phi why you saved my contact with this fucking name. What's this Pudding 🌻 !

Gulf that is !

Stop blabbering and speak phi. How the fuck I look like a pudding and why you named me with this fucking cheesy nick name ?

I have my reasons Gulf. I'm a chef you know right ! When ever I see you , you always reminds me of pudding.

You look like a tough person from out side but deep inside you are soft. Just like pudding when you see pudding it looks like a hard thing but when you touch it then you will know how soft it is.

And for sunflower, I always want you to follow the rays of happiness and also you are a bright and warm person. So I saved your contact like that. If you don't want then I will change it !

Mew spoke the last words in low voice while he avoided looking in the actors eyes. Gulf smiled.

No need to change. Actually.... I liked the reason.

Mew felt very happy and asked the actor that, can he call the actor pudding.

Gulf denied at first but accepted later when Mew showed his puppy eyes.

Later Gulf asked why Mew vomited when the ride had stopped. Mew told Gulf that he is feared of heights. Gulf said sorry to Mew but Mew just cheered the younger.

They roamed around the amusement park and they enjoyed many rides. They ate icecreams and fast foods.

When the sun was about to set they decided to go back. They are now infront of hotel where Gulf was staying.

They both hopped out of the car. Gulf removed his cap, mask and glasses. The atmosphere was filled with silence. Gulf and Mew stared into the sky.

Gulf checked the surroundings before tilting his head towards the chef.

Gulf cleared his throat to gain the attention of the chef. Mew turned his head towards the actor.

Gulf hesitated before he opened his mouth.

Phi ! Thank you ! This was one of the best days in my life. I always dreamt of going to amusement park.

I always dreamt of raiding ferris wheel and rollercoaster. You may think whats the big matter with it.

It may be a normal thing to you but you actually don't know that these were one of my wishes I had listed in my bucket list.

Thank you for taking me there. I had enjoyed a lot and I loved the time I had spent with you today.

I don't know how to thank you...

Gulf moved his head closer to Mew and kissed the cheek of Mew and ran immediately into the hotel shouting '' thank you '' once again.

Mew was caught off gaurd and he was startled by the sudden kiss. Before he can react the actor was running inside the hotel shouting thank you.

Mew shook his head while smiling ear to ear. His hand automatically reached his cheek where the actor kissed him.

Mew internally groaned.

Gulf you would be death to me. How can you be this cute. Arhh ! You just kissed me and you ran inside. Ohh I can't stand with your cuteness. I don't know how deep I had to fell for you.

Mew hopped inside his car while his thoughts were roaming around the kiss and Gulf.

Gulf closed the door of his room. He leaned at the door and placed his hand on his chest. It was beating irregularly. He smiled before going to bed thinking about how he spent his day with Mew.

CLICK

Gulf and Mew's happy moments and their kiss were captured by the same tall and skinny person.

**********

This is for todays chapter.

Sorry for late updates guys. My college was started and I was busy with my college stuff.

I hope you liked todays update.

Do we really won't get a bl series of bright and win in future. 😕 But i'm happy for bright.

Guys check out the songs of Mew. They were awesome and his voice omg I loved it. 🤭

Love you all

_ Nitham

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 15.2K 26
Mew Suppasit is a scary playboy and a senior in high school. Because of his cold and dark eyes, many people are intimidated by him; but nevertheless...
165K 7.8K 24
"Only you could do it... only you...so please stay with me forever" "Forever with you" Mew Suppasit is currently a famous young CEO of xxx company, H...
102K 7.6K 53
Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong - A business elite. He is a mind reader (he doesn't know himself why). He is very good at business but life takes a tu...
208K 10.7K 41
His crush, a thai celebrity named Mew Suppasit followed him in IG. He is so elated that someone who didn't know he even exist followed him. It's easy...