Kiss me in rain | JJK

By cakesforjin

🌷 : Tell me the story of your scar.. and I'll promise to heal you by the end of it. Min Aerin (y/n) has alwa... More

Kiss me in rain
Characters 🌷
First day
Dream come true?
It's really you..
Stuck!
Dream about you
Secrets
First day - 2
Date
Together
Missed you
First kiss
Tulips for you
I Love you
Sweater
Back to college
Reunion
On his lap
Jealous
Intimate
Love bird(s)
Forage
Pensive
Touch me
Feels right
Tease
Life is full of surprises
New phase
Contented
Shattered dreams
Jeon twins
Mummy returns
It's been a while
Mixed feelings
Second chance
Luscious
Promise
T(h)rust
Mom
Still with you
Epilogue

Bliss

11 3 10
By cakesforjin

"Finish the assignment i have told you. Don't give any excuses or I'll sue you up. Got it?" Jin said and adjusted his glasses. He was so hot to do that as the entire class stared at him from top to bottom.

"He is really handsome" Aerin says as she saw him leave the class. She felt a pair of eyes looking at her and she don't need to check who was it to know that. It was obviously her boyfriend Jungkook!

"I-i mean..He is handsome next to you. You are the most handsome boy my aegi" she says and kissed his temple. Jungkook was taken aback even though he was slightly angry at her. His eyes widened and Aerin know she succeeded in cooling her boyfriend down.

"You sure know how to console me don't you?" He says and smiles as soon as she smiles mischievously.

"By the way why are you still wearing the mask?"

"I don't know.. it just became an habit"

"Hmm..i thought you would say only my girlfriend a.k.a. Min Aerin get to see my face" Jungkook just smirk smiled as he leaned to her. Aerin's breath stuck seeing him so close to her.

"Yes. Only you get to see me. Not only my face..but..." He quickly looks down his body and again to her face. Aerin gasps and gulps suddenly as she got up.

"Pervert" She says and beats his chest. Jungkook kept on laughing hard receiving all the slaps his girlfriend's giving. But soon his smile stops as the college handsome boy Jimin comes up.

"Hey Aerin" Aerin turns back to notice Jimin who had a smile which didn't reach his eyes. She quickly scanned his moody face and greeted him back.

"Hey Jiminie, where have you been? I didn't see you for past one week!" Jimin's eyes went to Jungkook who was already staring at him, gritting his teeth. As if men knows men, Jimin smirked as he felt he made Jungkook weak and insecure about him.

And he used it to his convenience.

"I was just in my class, it's you who were busy with your new boyfriend-"

"Correction. I'm not her new boyfriend. I know her for past 6 years" Jimin's eyes slightly got big as he looked at Aerin for confirmation. Aerin got her senses up as she immediately clutched her boyfriend's hand and calmed him down.

"Just sit Jungkook. I'll see you in a while" she says and goes out with Jimin.

"Aerin-" he calls and Aerin sighed as she came and gave a quick kiss on his masked lips.

"He seems sad Jungkookie..he is my friend. I want him to be okay.. I'll come back real quick.. please let me go"

"I understand you Aerin. But you can talk in front of me"

"No I'm not doing that, you guys will kill eachother if it happens" Jungkook just sighed as Aerin was correct this time. He knows Aerin very much so he just nodded his head allowing her to go with her friend. Aerin's mood lit up as she gave a kiss on his forehead. She asked Jimin to come with him and so Jimin did, not forgetting to give a smirk to Jungkook.

Jungkook just gritted his teeth and took his recorder to listen to rains sounds to calm himself down.

-🌷-

"The weather is nice today"

"Hmm yeah it is"

"Okay look. Why are you upset? Is anything bothering you?"

Jimin looked at Aerin and chuckled dryly which irritated Aerin even more. He's been just answering all her questions in one or two words which Aerin try to build it. But he just puts a stop and answers so dryly.

"I don't know the 'smile' language Jiminshii. It would be nice if you answer me in words"

"Oh! I'm sorry if you are irritated by me.. it's just.."

"Do you wanna talk?"

"No"

"Alright then.. let's have some icecreams and talk randomly. Are you okay with that?"

"Sure i guess.."

"Alright"

-🌷-

The classes got over but Aerin didn't come back to the class. It made Jungkook worry and sad, not able to see his girlfriend. He wanted to call her but he didn't wanted to be that boyfriend who invade her privacy.

"Hey Jk? Why are you standing here?"

"It's just Aerin isn't back and-"

"Oh! Yeah she isn't back..are you gonna wait for her though?" Jane asked adjusting her bag.

"Yes i guess. I'll come with her and drop her off at the dorm as usual..you just take care"

"You sure?"

"Yeah I'm sure"

"Alright then" with that Jane and Maze left the classroom. Jungkook just stood there waiting for Aerin to come and after waiting for like 20 minutes she finally showed up with Jimin on her side. He just rolled his eyes as he sighed.

Seeing Jungkook waiting for her outside the classroom with her bag on his left hand, she just hurried up running towards him. She felt horrible seeing Jungkook waiting for her.

"Oh my god- Jungkook I'm-im so sorry.."

Jungkook didn't say anything but his face was so stubborn. He showed the anger towards his girlfriend by not talking with her. Jimin stood there hands in his pockets, enjoying the drama.

"Baby..talk with me.. it's just-" she turned back to Jimin and not wanting to say anything in front of him, she dismissed Jimin kindly.

"Uhm.. I'll go then Jimin..take care"

"Ah..sure..uhm.. Aerin-ah"

"Yeah?"

"Please call me when you reach dorm" he says and left the place. Jungkook stiffened his arms and tightened his jaws which soon got noticed by Aerin.

"Jungkookieee" She called him cutely as like calling a baby. He was not giving it easily and he started walking taking her bag with him.

"Yah..wait for me"

-🌷-

"You want to have ice cream?"

"..."

"Uhm..banana milk?"

"..."

"Ramyeon?"

"..."

"Or...you wanna eat me?" Jungkook stopped on his place opening his mouth agape. Aerin pressed her lips hard and eyes slowly goes to him.

"What did you say?"

"Me? I didn't say anything"

"You! asked something. What is it?"

"Ah i uh..i asked you wanna eat Icecream or banana milk or ramyeon..what do you wanna eat?"

"You said something after it!" He says and takes a step ahead towards her.

"Y-yah i didn't say anything"

"If you are not going to say then I'll surely do what you just said in middle of this street" Aerin's eye socket almost popped out as Jungkook's eyes was so damn serious. She visibly gulped getting near to him.

"I-i asked i-if you wanna.." she whispered.

"If i wanna.. what?" He whispered back locking her between his arms as she leaned in a glass wall of a cake shop.

"Wanna..e-eat.."

"Eat..?"

"Eat.... JAJANGMEON" With that she started to run escaping from his hold.

"Yahhh" Jungkook shouted and ran behind her chuckling. Soon he caught her as he hugged her from behind. They both heaved up and down as they laughed really loud. The people who walked past them showed weird eyes towards them. Some looked at them lovingly, some looked at them annoyingly purely jealous because how happy they looked.

He then kissed her forehead and hugged her from front.

"I'm so sorry" she said within his arms. Jungkook didn't say anything but just sighed. She looked up above his face, her chin resting on his wide chest. Jungkook looked below and his hands started to arrange her hair nicely.

"He was really sad, and it felt like he's going through something.. that's why i spent a day with him.. I didn't wanted him to be alone..i didn't and won't cross my limits..you are the only person in my heart and life.. please know that Jungkook-ah" she says and her face started to become pink.

Eyes started to shed it's tears and her nose became runny. Jungkook chuckled at her and wiped her tears with his thumbs.

"I know that only I stay in this heart. It's my mom's heart after all" he says and his eyes started to glisten.

Knowing this Aerin immediately hugged him, giving him all the warmth he needed. Jungkook hugged her more tighter not wanting to loose her at any cost.

"Don't dare to leave me again Aerin" he says as he buries his face in her head. Aerin nodded negatively and gave a quick kiss on his chest as she stayed in his hold.

They stayed there just like that in middle of the streets. Having eachother in their arms forgetting everything. As if only they two mattered and it was the truth too.

Only them two mattered for them.

After what felt like hours they pulled out from hug and started walking hand in hand. They enjoyed each other's company as they witnessed the night getting old.

"I'm really hungry though! I wanna eat"

"Oh yeah speaking of which. I still remember what you said! And I'll soon implement it" he said and smirked. Aerin's eyes widened and cheeks become so pink.

"Yah-" she said and hit his arms.

Jungkook chuckled again and held her by shoulders. "What do you wanna eat?"

"Uhm...chicken"

"Sure..my baby gets what she wants"

"Uff cheesy"

"Wow I'm offended" he says and clutches his heart and soon both burst into laughters as they moved towards the near by chicken shop.

-🌷-

"Alright then..my dorm is here"

"You really wanna leave?" He says and whines.

"Woah! Look at this giant muscle boy whining. Yes. I have to go"

"I'll miss you" he suddenly says and rests his big face on her small shoulders. Even though she couldn't hold Jungkook fully she tried to hold him and pamper him. She chuckles and finally hold his cheeks in her hand.

"I'll see you tomorrow..go to your dorm and text me okay?"

"Hmm"

"Don't have that face"

Jungkook sighed but was still sulking as she is leaving him just for a night. Aerin quickly scanned her sides and gave a quick peck on his lips.

Jungkook's mouth went wide agape as he stared at his girlfriend in disbelief. His hands went to his lips as he stare at her.

"W-what did you just do"

"Huh? Kissed?"

"Kiss? You call this a kiss?"

"Then wh-" Jungkook didn't let her finish as he pulled her by nape and attached their lips. Aerin was too stunned to return the kiss as she stumbled here and there not able to respond.

"Relax" he whispers and again kissed her. Aerin listened to Jungkook as she slowly heaved and relaxed in his arms. She started to return the kiss by slowly moving her lips.

Jungkook smiled in between the kiss and deepened it. His one hand was on her nape and other on her waist having her completely towards him. She clutched on to his shirt tightly receiving the heavenly taste from the kiss.

After 2 minutes they finally detached themselves up. Aerin felt so shy as she was not able to look in his eyes. Jungkook smiled looking at this beautiful side of his girlfriend.

"You are so shy for just a kiss, what will you do when i eat you up!"

Aerin felt a thunder run through her spine. At this point she felt why did she even say that too him. She right at the moment felt he is always gonna tease her up with this throughout their life.

"You are so.."

"Sexy. I know" he pecked her lips again.

"Oh my god" she hit his chest and started running towards her dorm.

"Yah Aerin-ah" she turned towards him with still a slight blush expecting for him to say something.

He blowed a heartfelt flying kiss and shouted aloud.

"I LOVE YOU" Aerin laughed closing her eyes not able to withstand this Jungkook. He was on next level.

"I LOVE YOU TOO MY JUNGKOOK-AH" She says and finally bid him a goodbye. Jungkook then sighed as he made sure she vanish into her dorm.

"Eomma, i got her back" he mutters to himself and plucked on to the recorder as he goes towards his dorm.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sigh! Love is beautiful but I don't know how it feels though!

Stream BTS songs in Spotify guys, the monthly streams have decreased below 30M. Let's get the hype back.

See you in another rainy day with a 😗

-------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 3.1K 76
[Completed] Kim Taehyung, now model, five years ago was bullied by someone and was also in a physically toxic relationship with another. he fell in l...
16.9K 463 41
A story about Jikook / Kookmin bts :) Jimin is Jungkook's boyfriend. Until one day, he finds out something and doesn't know if he should continue his...
586K 27.7K 48
Jimin and jungkook are bestfriends since childhood. Jimin is sweet and caring whereas jungkook is hot tempered and only care about his friends and fa...
9.1K 388 25
‹completed› → There's this two young boys who were best friends since they were born. They shared the same age, but not the same surname ; Kim & Je...