All I Care About Is You

By zaidaw75

Wei Ying almost died two years after being taken to the YunmengJiang sect. He was safe and taken away by two... More

Chapter 1
Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
The Wedding Day
Chapter 15
Their Story
Their Story Part 2
Their Story Part 3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
The Trial
The Trail and Retribution
Retribution
Chapter 38

Chapter 33

1.1K 100 17
By zaidaw75

When Lan Zhan awakes the next morning at his usual time he looked to his side and saw his mate still fast asleep. Lips parted slightly as he release soft snores. He untangled himself from his mate and quietly slipped out the bed. He went to the bathing area and put warming talismans on the bath waiting for the water to warm up he took out robes for the both of them. Not once did he realise that something was different. His mind more occupied with the unforgettable night they had shared.It is the first time that they really and truly explored each others bodies and it felt and was heavenly. After he was done he taking out their robes he went behind the screen divider and felt the water once satisfied he walked back towards the bed and picked his still sleeping mate up and walked back behind the screen divider. He slipped A-Ying into the bath while keeping his head upright and he took the soap and cloth and started to wash him from head to to once done he once again picked him up and dry him off by now A-Ying slowly starts to open his eyes still sleepy he pouts his lips and lifts his head. Lan Zhan immediately place a kiss on his lips and said." Good morning A-Ying. How are you feeling today?". A-Ying smiles shyly and his face flushed red when he remembered last night." I am feeling soooo much beter my dearest alpha".
And answer got him a hot searing kiss and a little bite in his neck just close to his scent gland and mating bite which send a shiver down his whole body. " I think we should get done the children might think that we have abandoned them". Lan Zhan said as he starts to dress his omega before taking a quick bath himself once dress they looked at each other than at themselves a confused looked on their faces. They went and stood infront of the full length mirror turning this way and that way before A-Ying said." Lan Zhan what happened to us". Both their figures have changed as well as their looks and hair. Their hair were more full and luscious and wavy and curly. Their eyes had a shine to it but also a fierceness. Lan Zhan's face had lost their baby fat. His was sharper as were his jaw line. His shoulders were much broader. His upper arms were firmer with muscles just as his calves. He his atleast standing taller when they went to bed. His voice a octave deeper then it were. A-Ying's face may still be round but there is a glow that makes him even more alluring. His cheeks had a slight but permanent blush to it. His body had became seductive. His slender body and waist were just a tad bit thinner. His hips grew a bit wider and his bottom was even more attractive and luscious to the touch. Soft and rounded. Yes Lan Zhan gave it a squeeze just to feel if it is real. They looked wide eyes at each other as A-Ying slowly lifts his hands and let it roam over his mates chest that felt rock hard. His hands glides down until he stopped and look at his mate and said." I think it also went through a transformation Lan Zhan". Unconsciously he licks his lips and just as they came in for a kiss that's when they heard the howling and it shook them out of their trance like state." The twins". They said at the same time and made their way towards the door upon opening it Lan Zhan waves his hand and the barrier went down and before they know they were pounded on by the twins and licked in their faces laughing they could just lay there as the twins made satisfied whines. "Oh you two stopped we missed you also. Why are you in your wolf forms". A-Ying asked through the laughter. They managed to get the two off them and stood up as the twins spins around and jumping up and down. They rubbed their heads and gave them both kisses on the snouts which earned them more jumps and licks.
" Ah you two are too much". A-Ying said. They looked up and saw the others just stared at them. Lan Zhan looked at Fenhua and said." We are going for a run you coming with. When we get back then we can talk". Fenhua started walking towards his parents and soon the three of them shifted into their wolf forms. Which brought on a shocked gasps from the others on seeing their Lan Zhan and A-Ying's wolves.

Lan Zhan's were still white but alot more bigger. His eyes a searing honey gold with red irises with black stripes as eyebrows. A black dark snout. His teeth are colour the same colour as his eyes but just darker. His fur a luscious ball of hair which look so soft. A-Ying's wolf still black and are a tad bit smaller as his mate but his eyes were a glazing red with gold irises. Also a dark black snout. His teeth red as blood and is fur also a much healthier and luscious ball off hair. As they shook their fur out it if the wind it self were blowing softly through it. The family of five gave one last look at their friends and family before they turns howls up at sky and then took off running towards the woods. As shock slowly starts to wear off Xichen cleared his throat lightly and looked at the others and said." It seems the night was spend well. I think we can go wait for them in the hanshi or just walked around the sect or sit outside under one of trees. What do you all think?". "I wish I had something strong to drink right now because I do not think that I can take anymore surprises or shock at this moment ". Lan Qiren said as they all turns around and made their way towards one of the trees to sit under." That could be arranged shufu I will be right back". A-Sang said as he made his way towards his rooms." What does he means it could be arranged?". Da-ge asked skeptical.
"I do not think you want to know the answer to that Da-ge ". Wen Qing answers as they reached a path of grass and sat down. " I guess not". He answered. " So the no drinking rule does not apply at this moment ". Wen Ning could not help but asked which earned him a glare from Da-ge and Wen Qing. He squirmed into himself." A-Ning at this moment I think we all would forgiven with everything that's been happening and what we just saw". Xichen answered even though he knows he won't be drinking but lord knows he sure as hell wants to but one drunk Lan would be enough he thought to himself.

Huaisang came back with three big jars of emperor's smile in hands not caring who sees him. Everyone looks at him with a look that said. 'Where da hell did you get that'. He sat down and said." Well we need to relax and have some fun before we take on the rest of the cultivation world so do not look at me like that. I bought these a long time ago and now we can enjoy it together. Just a shame A-Ying isn't here but that's his loss. So here is a cup for everyone". He gave everyone their cups and starts to pour a cup for all then he took out some nuts and place it down. They sat there drinking and eating just enjoying the wine. (Both Lans can hold their liquor in this story) . They were into the second jar when they all started to feel a little tipsy. Not seeing the butterfly message flapping all around them. They were just laughing and drinking enjoying themselves not feeling the pressure or thinking about what will happen in about two weeks.

The family of five has been running and yapping at each other. It's the first time they were in their wolf form just running wild and free in such a long the twins and fenhua are just loving this time spending with their parents. They chased butterflies. Jumping over puddles. Howling into nothingness. Upon reaching a open field they shifted back into their human forms eyes glistening in pure delight and joy. They sat down each twin sitting on their parents labs. Fenhua sat next to his mother. They just sat like that for awhile enjoying the peace and quiet and just being in each others presence and being a family. Fenhua looked at the two people he calls baba and a die in awe and wonder. He always knew that they were so much stronger and were born to achieve so much in this life. He is just glad that they finally had reached their full potential. They look so ethereal almost like gods he thought as the sun rays hits their faces. It's almost as if their is a glow around them. "Ah Lan Zhan this is the best day ever. I love everything about it. It was such fun running and feeling so light and free and these twos wolves are quite big for their age". A-Ying said as he looked down at the two sleeping toddlers.
"It is and I am so blessed to be spending it with you my family. I love you all so much". Lan Zhan said with so much love and tenderness in his voice. " We love you just as much Lan Zhan right Fenhua and I know these two sleepy heads also agrees". A-Ying said with a soft and loving smile. " Yes a die I agree with baba you are the best a die ever and I'm so blessed to have you both as my parents ". Fenhua said as he stood up and gave them each a warm and long hug before sitting down again next to his baba. "Fenhua we are the blessed ones to call you our son. We would not have it any other way". A-Ying said tears glistening in his eyes as he looks at his family and thinks just how lucky he is two have them in his life. They sat there for some time before they decided to head back. Lan and Fenhua shifted back into their wolf forms as A-Ying took of his outer robes and secure the twins against his chest before climbing on top of his mates back and they went back running at a steady pace back to the Cloud Recess. Wanji starts to slow down when they heard loud voices and laughter. A-Ying slides of wanji and wanji shifted into his human form the same with fenhua and starts to walk in the direction of the noise but what they saw made them stopped in their tracks because there before them were a bunch of drunk people they call their family. Their faces were red from all the wine they had drink. " Lan Zhan do you see what I see. I mean they are drunk right". A-Ying asked. "Mmmm. It seems that they are". Lan Zhan answered as he walked forward and A-Ying and Fenhua follows.

They stopped infront of them when Fenhua saw the butterfly message. He took it and handed it to his father. Lan Zhan opened it and read it a small frown form between his brow. A-Ying looked up at him and asked." What's wrong Lan Zhan". He looked at A-Ying and said. "There will be a trial held against you in two weeks in Nightless City. This message is from Wen shufu. His scent flares up and that made the others looked up. "Ah you are back and just in time to drink with us". A-Sang said but Lan Zhan eyes were burning and his scents flares more as he growls at them." You are here drinking and getting while my mates life are being threatened". He bares his teeth and A-Ying put a hand on his arm as the twins starts to squirm against his chest whimpering softly. Lan Zhan pulled his scent back and looked at fenhua and said." Grab them now". Confused at his father's words he did as he was told and he grab Wen Ning and A-Sang while Lan Zhan grabs Mingjue and Lan Xichen and started to walked towards the cold springs as fenhua followed. A-Ying took Wen Qing and Lan Qiren. When they arrived a still pissed of Lan Zhan dropped his brother and Mingjue unceremoniously into cold pond while fenhua and A-Ying cautiously lead the rest into the cold water which sober them up instantly. Confuse they looked at Lan Zhan and A-Ying before Xichen spoke.
"A-Zhan that was uncalled for". Lan Zhan glared at his brother and said.
"Uncalled for you all are having a good time. When were you going to inform us about this so called trial brother". He sneered. "Lan Zhan I don't think it is right to blame them. We did went off and we all have been under some severe stress lately maybe they just needed to release some of it". A-Ying said as he looked at his mate. Lan Qiren who also had sober up by now said." We were planning on telling you when you get back A-Zhan. I know you angry and so are all of us you are not the only one here who is worried all of us are". He said with anger in his voice before he grabs his head as a headache is starting to form. Mingjue wanted to punch Lan Zhan right now and Wen Qing wanted to stab him with her needles. A-Sang and Wen Ning kept quiet not want to anger the alpha any further. "Well I think it should be best to go and put on some dry robes and maybe getting something for our headaches then in half and hour we can meet at the hanshi". Xichen said as he grabs Mingjue hand and dragged him out of the water soon the others  follows making their way towards their rooms. Fenhua stood there for awhile before he also after them.

A-Ying turns on his heels leaving a very guilty and ashamed mate behind. He made his way towards their home luckily the twins were still sleeping. When he reached the jingshi he went inside and made his way towards the sleeping area where he laid the twins inside their crib and threw a baby quilt over them. He looked down at them and smile before he turns around and walked towards the bed. He sat down and that's when his eyes falls on the package on the low table. He stood up just as Lan Zhan enters. His face sad he walked and stopped in front of his mate before he could reached the table. A-Ying looked up at him and Lan Zhan said." I am sorry A-Ying it's just I got so angry. I know we all have been under some severe stress". His face looking sad and guilty and A-Ying said to him.
"I am not the one you should apologize to Lan Zhan. Our family and friends are the ones you should apologize too. I know we are all having a hard time now but it was wrong to go at them like that". "I know and I will apologize as soon as we see them". A-Ying nods his head and bring his mate into his arms and gave him a hug and said." Everything will work out in the end you'll see. By the way do you know who delivered that package on the table". He let go of his mate and they both looked at the package instinctively sniffing the air. See with what happened their senses became sharper in wolf and human form. Sensing nothing life threatening they walked over slowly and stopped infront of the low table.  They looked at each other than down seeing that their is a note attached Lan Zhan reached his hand out and picked the package up and removed the note. He unfolded it and read. "Dear Lan Zhan and A-Ying you do not know me but my name is Simms. I am a deity who a long time ago where responsible for turning Chenqing and Wanji into wolves after their untimely deaths. I am not supposed to interfere in human affairs but seeing as your enemy has been steps ahead of you and I could not sit by and watch you and your family die once again I took it upon myself to leave you a present. For your enemy knows about your weakness and how they can weaken and ultimately kill your kind. They had already took what they needed and destroyed the rest of the field. So inside you will find five red pills  and six blue pills. The red pills you and your sons must take and the rest is for your family and friends. This is all I can do but do not worry it will protect you against the wolfsbane. Take it five minutes before. I wish you all best of luck. Simms". When Lan Zhan was finished reading they looked at each other not believing their luck. Could it be that even after everything that there is still someone looking out for them. A-Ying picked up the package and opened it and there just like the note said are the pills. Five red ones and around eight blue pills. Twins smiles spread across their faces and they hugged each other as tears rolls down their faces. Tears of happiness of course because their family and friends would be safe now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 20K 67
✯Finished✯ In this AU, Wei Ying was adopted into the Gusu Lan Sect by Lan Qiren. Following the events of facing trauma and realization of feelings. O...
126K 7.5K 29
After Wei Ying died in the burial mound during the siege somehow he end up in the past. A man, women and a child is walking along a road, the little...
35.4K 2.2K 18
Wangxian omega ff zhanyi omega ff twin brothers love story ❤️ Lan wangji ❤️ Wei wuxian Wei zhan ❤️lan yibo Yizhan English omega fanfiction Love can c...
15.7K 1.3K 21
The 367th rule of lan sect "if the younger ones get married while the older ones stay, the older ones should not get married ." What if lan wangji br...