Sold Out Of Love | Rafe Camer...

Galing kay lauvergirl

๐ˆ๐’๐‹๐€ ๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ | moved beside the Camerons after her father, Mark Madison had became business partne... Higit pa

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ
๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ, ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ
๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž
๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ?
๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž
๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ˆ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐
๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž
๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ
๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ
๐ข ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐๐š๐ฒ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐
๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ
๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐Ÿ
๐€๐ฎ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ
๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ
๐ˆ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐จ
๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ 
๐†๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก
๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ
๐–๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ
๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ง
๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐
๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž, ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ง ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ
๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž
๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 

๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง

312 4 2
Galing kay lauvergirl

"And you throw your head back laughing like a
little kid... I think it's strange that you think I'm funny cause he never did."

August 4th, 2021
Charleston, South Carolina.

𓇼 𓇼 𓇼 𓇼 𓇼

Warm coffee lingered throughout the large farmhouse that sat with comfort through the night. Sunshine peered through the huge windows that faced out towards the river in the front yard. Rolling over in the king sized bed to seek that it was empty. Music played from the kitchen, echoing into the long hallway. Sweet music from my beloved artist that I introduced to my boyfriend. Nausea from the baby had subsided once I sat up in the bed. My arms held my body up from underneath myself. Yawning in tiredness from the late night, I started to stretch underneath the comforter. After the bath in the late evening yesterday, I placed the silk dress on my body and went to bed beside the sweet boyfriend that wanted to be around me. Text messages flooded in from Sarah, checking up on me to make sure that her brother and I got there safely. My mother had texted me in the early morning when I had awoken around five am, before I had fallen back to sleep from the intense tiredness that overcame my body from the pregnancy.

The sound of footsteps mixed with the music filled my ears while I kicked my legs off of the large bed and onto the floor. Rafe showed his shirtless body, standing in the middle of the doorway. "Good morning, beautiful." He smiled widely while he kept his eyes glancing at my face. My face was slightly burnt from being out in the sun a couple of days ago. I rubbed my eyes with both of my hands and formed a dimpled smile at him. "Good morning." I responded to him in a raspy voice. The curly hair sat across my back, messy from moving around in the bed the entire night to become comfortable. "How did my girl sleep? I heard you wake up at five am but then you went back to sleep." He spoke as he held a cup of coffee in one of his large hands. I nodded my head at him. "I slept well. I just was a little uncomfortable in certain spots and woke up a little nauseous but I'm alright." I told him before I got up from the bed. I shuffled my feet across the wooden floor towards my boyfriend who sipped on his glass of warm coffee. His blonde hair sat across his forehead, messily because of sleeping.

I laid my hand out against his chest and reached up towards his chin. I pressed my lips against his chin as a hello. Always trying to tell him hello in a gentle mannerism, which consisted of having small kisses placed upon another. He smiled at the feeling of me kissing his chin. "I felt you move a couple of times but I wasn't sure if I needed to do something." He told me and lifted his coffee up to his mouth again. He took a sip of the warm coffee that coated his tongue in South Carolina made coffee grounds. "My grandparents are going to be at breakfast. Entire family, especially my grandmother and aunts, are overly excited to see you." He mentioned and smiled once again. I nodded at him, laughing a little bit at his comment he had made. "Who told them about me?" I asked and raised an eyebrow at him. "It definitely wasn't me. I definitely didn't send my grandmother and aunts photos of how beautiful you are." He commented and shrugged towards me as he held onto his blue colored mug in his left hand.

"What'd you tell them about me?" I asked with a smile forming upon my face. He shrugged his own shoulders in response. "Oh, I just told them about how annoying you are." He laughed in a joking manner while I turned around towards the bathroom where we had bathed last night. "You're so mean." I laughed back at him and flicked on the lights that were in the bathroom. He followed behind me, his feet pressing against the wooden floor to create a creaking noise from the old boards. I stared at my tired eyes in the mirror before I took out my face wash in order to prepare myself for the day ahead of us. He leaned against the bathroom door, watching my movements almost like he was infatuated with me. I turned on the water faucet and waited for the water to heat up. I bent down near the sink, splashing warm water against my tanned skin. The water laid on the outside of my skin before I lifted myself up to look at myself in the mirror. I took the cleaner within my hands, rubbing it together to form small bubbles. I rubbed it into my skin to clean the excess oil away from my face since I hadn't done it the night before. Rafe stared at me almost like he had been entirely confused.

Once I finished rubbing the product into my skin, I rinsed my face off from the product and turned the faucet off. He narrowed his eyebrows. "What do all of your products do?" He asked innocently while he kept sipping on his coffee. I moved over to the face towel I had brought with me, wiping my skin from the excess water. "The one I just used cleaned my face. The moisturizer has sunscreen in it so it makes my skin all prepped for the day." I explained to him while I unzipped my bathroom bag and took out my serums that I would use on my skin once a day. "These take care of the barrier of my skin." I told him with a small smile as I started to take out tiny droplets from the serum bottles and placed it into the palm of my hand. I rubbed the serums into my skin, patting gently. He narrowed his eyebrows while he examined what the steps had been. "You've never seen anyone do this before?" I asked him and looked at him in the mirror. He shook his head at me. "I didn't have a mom to watch do any of the girly things you do." He explained. I frowned.

The idea of growing up without a mother figure was the worst feeling. The feeling of sadness sat in the pit of my stomach knowing that he didn't really get to have time with his mother. I hadn't even seen photos of her revolving around his family, almost like his family and father hid every single item of her even being around at one point. It broke my heart for him knowing that he had 'mommy issues' as he would call it. He stared at me looking into the mirror. He watched my movements of putting my moisturizer all over my skin in gentle motions, all down my neck and ears. "Come here." I told him as he had narrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Wash your face with just some water since your skin is already perfect." I told him once again. He sat his mug of coffee down. I pushed his messy hair back, allowing him to turn on the faucet to a lukewarm temperature. He bent down over the counter top, he cupped his hands to grasp water before he pushed his face into the palms of his hands. "Do that a couple of times." I explained to him while I kept holding the longer strands of his blonde hair. He nodded his head at me. He repeated the same steps a couple of times before he turned off the faucet.

I allowed him to dry his face using the small towel I had used moments before. He dabbed his face from the water and looked at me, trying to figure out what was next. I took more of my moisturizer in my hands and rubbed them together. Trying to reach his face, I stood up on my tippy toes to find out how to reach him. He laid his hands on my waist and picked me up to place me in front of him on the counter. I smiled at the feeling of his large hands grasping against my body. He held his hair back in order for me to place the moisturizer against his skin. He narrowed his eyebrows at the scent of the sunscreen that was in the moisturizer as I rubbed it into his skin with gentleness that made it relaxing for him. "That feels good." He said and closed his eyes at me, rubbing it into his soft skin that was almost perfect. His skin had no imperfections. Smooth. Glass like. Everything that a teenage girl would want as her skin in the days of high school, especially me. "You seem pretty relaxed." I laughed gently as I kept rubbing the moisturizer into his neck, up to his ears and around his face until it was completely rubbed into the pores.

He nodded his head and opened his eyes once I had finished. He glanced at himself in the mirror, looking over my shoulder. "How do you feel?" I asked him in a gentle tone. He smiled widely at the sight of me in front of him, staring up at him with love forming in my eyes. "I feel somewhat really good." He mentioned as I reached for the eyebrow brush in the toiletry bag that sat on the counter with my makeup and skincare products. I reached back up to his face, holding his chin while I started to brush his eyebrow hairs in order to straighten them up instead of them being crazy. "I've seen Sarah do this before." He spoke aloud. I laughed gently at his comments that he had been making. Pressing my lips against his nose, thinking of how adorable he was truly once people got to know him. "You're so cute." I told him and stared at him while he stood in front of me with his hands placed on my bare thighs. He shook his head. "You better hurry up, my grandma is overly excited to meet you." He spoke to me, avoiding the compliment I had given him because he didn't like accepting that he was one of the most handsome guys' in OuterBanks. Or even in the world if people wanted to get technical.

His cheeks would heat up from the comment that made him blush. "I see you blushing." I told him as I tickled the side of his stomach. He held his mug into his hands and tried to leave the bathroom after I had given him a small relaxation moment with me. "Hurry up." He laughed as he moved away from my touch of tickling him. He shook his head at me and headed away from the bathroom, going into the room to get ready. I jumped off the counter and started to brush my eyebrow hair to tame them. Rafe stood over his suitcase, choosing his outfit for the day which had consisted of a pair of boyfriend fit jeans, a white shirt, and black converse. He sat the items on the bed meanwhile I had curled my eyelashes, put on mascara, and eyebrow gel. My baby hair sat crazily across my forehead while I had tried to figure out what I wanted to do with my hair during that moment. I brushed my fingers into the strands of hair. Rafe stripped himself from his clothing that he had worn to bed after our bath that we shared together. He shook his head, moving his hair away from his forehead while he dressed himself in the sunshine lit room.

I started to pull small strands of my curly hair into the front of my face as a face frame before I had taken two pieces from both sides, twisting them together. I put the two pieces together at the back of my head and started to braid my hair into a huge braid that would dangle down my back. My fingers intertwined themselves into the hair, going into all of the directions I had managed to get them to go in. Once I got to the bottom of the braid, I left an inch or so at the bottom and tied it off with a plastic elastic that I would reuse until it gave out. I dug into the toiletry bag to find a white ribbon to tie into a bow at the bottom of the braid. I pancaked the braid out to look much larger than what it was, pulling some strands out around my face and near my ears. The piercings I had on both ears were exposed from the braid being behind them. Rafe had placed a black hat on his head after he was dressed. I flicked the bathroom light off once I was finished, walking back into the bedroom to see my boyfriend standing with his back facing me.

Looking at his muscular backside made me weak in the knees. His white tee was tight around his arms, veins sticking out in his hands and forearms. His structure was strong and sexy. He was perfect. His personality was perfect. His stupid smirk was the death of me whenever he had done it. "Starting to look like Paul Walker to me." I smirked at him as I leaned against the bed in the black silk lace dress that clung onto my body. He turned around with a smirk starting to form on his face, messing with the gold ring that sat on his left pointer finger. He had worn a gold bracelet on his right wrist. His smirk made a knot form in the pit of my stomach just looking at him. "For my baby girl." He spoke with the raspy voice that he had whenever he had been tired. He walked closer towards me. The blue orbs that sat in his eyes widened as he stared at me as if he hadn't ever seen me before. The same look he gave me when he sat down next to me at his father's home the night that we had officially met. He grasped onto my waist with his large hands, his ring digging into the side of my hip. I reached for his muscular shoulder and felt against them.

His touch formed goosebumps on my skin. "I think you're even better than him." I told him in a flirtation that he hadn't heard much from me due to me being entirely too shy when it came to him. "Oh you think so?" He asked and raised an eyebrow at me. I nodded my head while biting the bottom of my lip as I started up at him. I nodded my head and felt his grip get much tighter around my waist. "Get dressed, now." He mentioned. I obliged to his command knowing that I couldn't deny him at any time. Swallowing the lump in the back of my throat, I moved away from his grasp and headed towards my suitcase that laid out all my clothing inside of. He watched me before he sat himself back down on the bed. I grabbed a hold of a black top that was looser around the neck, and laid off my shoulders when it's on my body. I sat the shirt aside before I picked up a pair of my normal jeans that would match with any pair of shoes or shirt. I had slipped my dress off from underneath and dropped it onto the floor in front of Rafe. His eyes watched me with intent.

My tan skin shined in the sunshine that came in from the window. His mouth had dropped slightly almost like he had never seen a woman's body before despite him sleeping with two other women before me. The thought of him sleeping with another woman sickened me, but they came way before I had. I pushed the shirt over my head and started to pull the jeans up towards the curves of my hips. "Weird question." I spoke into the silence of the room despite the echoing of the music that came from the kitchen. He made a hum noise as his response. "Did you sleep with that Sophia girl?" I asked him and turned to look at myself in the mirror that sat beside the French doors that led into the room. I flattened the shirt while fixing the lining of my jeans to make sure that it held onto me tightly. "Where did that come from?" He asked me and narrowed his eyebrows. I tucked small strands that hung out from my braid behind my ears. "It was just random." I told him in response while I bent down again to grab a pair of black platform sandals that matched the outfit. "Does it matter?" He asked.

I gave him a small side eye while he had been staring at everything around the room. I placed the rings I brought with me on all of my fingers, along with the jewelry that belonged on my neck and wrist. "It does matter, at least to me." I laughed to him before I turned to face him after I had finished getting ready. He shook his head. "Yeah, I guess it was a fling." He explained and lifted his hat off of his head. He ran his fingers through his hair with his long fingers. My eyes widened knowing that he had lied to me before about it but it made sense because I would have been incredibly upset if I knew at that time. She had a lot of nerve to talk to me almost as much as her mother had the nerve to tell me she missed him. "Was it at least good?" I asked him and laughed a little bit once again before he stood up from the bed. He shook his head. "Do you want me to tell the truth?" He asked and picked up his coffee mug in his hand. I nodded my head at him, placing my phone in my back pocket before I started to follow Rafe out of the bedroom. "No, it was awful." He responded to me and headed into the direction of the kitchen to rinse out his mug.

Laughter erupted from my mouth as I followed him. "How come?" I asked him and narrowed my eyebrows as he shook his head, holding back his laughter. "I was drunk, it wasn't good, she became obsessed with me, her parents were weird and knew about it." He explained and sat his mug in the sink. He turned on the faucet while he rinsed out the excess coffee film that was around the glass. "Her mom had a lot of nerve to come up to me and tell me that she missed you." I laughed and looked at him while he shook his head with a smile forming against his sweet face. "You have to tell me more later tonight." I spoke before he started to walk to the front of the door in order to leave the home for us to see his family. I grabbed a hold of the fruit salad that sat on the counter after he took it out for us to remember to bring. "You're so nosy." He spoke with laughter forming out of his mouth while he walked in front of me. He dangled his keys in his fingers. My arms held the fruit bowl with gentleness to make sure that nothing would happen to the glass bowl that the fruit sat in. The crystal bowl that lived inside of the house, knowing that it was in the family for multiple generations. We walked in the silence of another while the breeze of the summer air rushed around us. He walked beside me.

His large structure felt comforting to me. He had always walked on the outside of me to protect me in any way that he could. "I love you, beautiful." He commented towards me and reached to my waist to make me feel wanted by him. I smiled and looked up at him while we were walking into the direction that led to his aunt's home. "I love you." I told him and found myself in a sense of anxiety that happened whenever I was meeting new people. Especially the father of my growing child's family. As we approached the door, the door swung open as if his family was waiting for us to come over. The door revealed a young looking dirty blonde woman that had the same colored eyes as Ward. She was dressed in a white and blue striped sweater with a pair of distressed denim shorts. She walked around barefoot in the beautiful home. "My sweet nephew!" She said in excitement as she put her arms out in a hug mannerism. He smiled down at his aunt and wrapped his arms around the younger woman. She seemed like she was in her late thirties. She was so beautiful, very similar looking to his own sister.

She grabbed his face with gentleness after their shared hug. "You look so grown up and handsome!" She complimented him as he smiled widely almost like he was entirely happy to see his family. "Thank you auntie." He responded to her before she pulled her ringed fingers away from his cheeks. She glanced over into my direction while I stood behind him. "You are just so beautiful! You must be Isla! How are you? I'm his aunt, Kristin." She told me with excitement again and happiness forming in her eyes. "Thank you so much. You're so beautiful. Thank you for wanting us to hang out in your lovely home." I told her in response as she had hugged me. Rafe took the fruit bowl out of my arms in order for me to hug her directly. The hug that she gave me was warm and welcoming. She was so sweet considering Ward being her brother. "You are so welcome! Come in, please!" She said and opened the door even wider for us to come into her home. I followed his aunt into the home while Rafe held the fruit bowl in his arms, pushing the door shut behind him with his shoe. The house that surrounded us was filled with cozy items.

The house was beautiful. The architecture was the same plan as the house that Rafe and I were staying in, just more country fulfilling. The kitchen was full with family members turned to see who was coming into the kitchen. "Look who we have here! Isla and Rafe are here!" Kristin spoke while the family was looking at the both of us in full excitement. I smiled out of nervousness and stood beside my boyfriend who sat the fruit bowl on the counter in the kitchen. Four smaller children ran to Kirstin and looked up at Rafe and I with a little bit of nervousness. "Isla, these are my four kiddos. This is max." She said and touched the head of a dark headed boy that was growing a small mullet. His eyes were a blue and green mixture. His features matched his mother's. He was around six or seven years old. She then put her hand on a younger girl that was a bright blonde and blue eyes. Her other hand sat on an identical looking girl to the one she put her hand on first. Both of them seemed to be five or four years old. "This is June and her twin sister Masie." She spoke as I nodded and stared down at the twins. She moved her hand to another boy that seemed to be around two years old, a fast little toddler. "And this little stinker is Cash." She said once again while the little ones stared up at Rafe and I in confusion as to why we had visited.

"Hi guys. It's nice to meet you!" I told them as they started to wave shyly. Rafe squatted down to hug them. "Say hi to both of them." Kristin spoke to her kids. The smallest one, Cash ran into Rafe's arms. Rafe picked him up in excitement. The three others hugged me with gentleness and wrapped their little arms around me. The baby fever was written across my boyfriend's face as he would be a dad in eight months. It had seemed like a long time but it would come faster than we thought. "This is my husband, Jake." Kristin spoke as her kids ran over into the direction of the living room that sat behind us. I smiled and looked up at the older male that stood behind his wife. He reached his hand out to shake my hand. He had big brown doe eyes that were similar to Sarah's although she was more charismatic and animated. He had worn a hat over his hair that started to turn salt and pepper like against his scalp. "Nice to meet you." He spoke in a deepened voice that reminded me of my own boyfriend's deep voice. "You too!" I told him as I had shaken his hand meanwhile Rafe kept holding his little cousin, Cash.

Jake hugged Rafe within that moment after he shook my hand. Rafe hugged him back while he kept holding his aunt and uncles young son in his muscular grip. A older woman came towards where Rafe and I had been standing. She held out her arms and opened her mouth to speak. "Isla! We heard so much about you. I'm his grandma, Margaret." The older woman that seemed like she was in about her late sixties spoke. She had dyed her hair a light blonde color, the curled hair laid just above her shoulders. She had bright blue eyes and was beautiful for her age. She was fit and healthy looking. Making me aspire to be like her when I'm her age. She wrapped her arms around me as if she had known me for many years. "It's so lovely to meet you, Margaret." I explained to her in response to the comment she made towards me. Her hug was gentle and welcoming. It reminded me of my grandmother that lived a little further away from OuterBanks. My mother's mother. "You are such a beautiful young lady. Rafe has told us all so much about you. We have gifts for you!" She exclaimed in excitement that she had been meeting me for the first time. I smiled a dimpled smile at her and had been released from the hug she gave me.

"Thank you so much." I told her with gentleness as Rafe had then hugged his grandmother that he hadn't seen since after his father passed. "My sweet grandson. You are so lucky to have Isla." She told him without even knowing me. She had just automatically loved me without any questions which had made me feel so loved in that moment by his family. "Thank you grandma." He told her as she kissed his cheek in a loving manner like any grandparent would do to their grandchild. "So welcome kiddo." She responded to him and had backed away to stand beside her daughter, Kristin.

10:30 am.

The time had passed by while we sat outside on a long table surrounded by his immediate family that lived in Charleston. I sat beside his grandmother and aunt Kristin, questioning another back and forth to get to know each other. Rafe had been playing with his younger cousins in the yard which made them giggle loudly as he ran around with the four children. They erupted in laughter as he had pretended to fall on the ground after the smallest one had hit him with his fist clenched. Rafe rolled on the grass with laughter, making the little ones jump on top of him. His aunt turned around to look at her four children toppled over on her nephew. "Boys! Don't hit your cousin too hard. He's a big baby." Kristin laughed as Rafe narrowed his eyebrows at his aunt. "Thanks aunt Kristin." He said in response while Max and Cash hit their big cousin in the chest with their fists clenched.

"Are you excited to be having a baby?" Kristin asked as she turned to face me once again. I sat across from her with my legs crossed over another. I smiled at her and took my eyes away from my boyfriend. I laid my hand against the small bump that was covered by my jeans. "Yes, Rafe is also super excited." I responded to her while I rubbed a small circle across the stomach. She nodded her head in happiness. "My brother would have been so excited to have a grandchild. Just be aware that I might be around more often." She spoke with a smile forming across her face. I nodded my head at her. "You can come any time. We would love to have you around, that means the entire family. He really loves his family." I responded to her once again as she smiled with her blue eyes widening with excitement. She was happy that her nephew was having a baby. She was over the moon as well as the rest of her family. It was so sweet. "You have such a beautiful soul, Isla." Kristin told me with a soft tone forming in her voice. I smiled a dimpled smile at her once again while I listened to her speak. "The same for you! I love this family." I told her with gentleness and kept my hand on my belly.

She smiled in awe. Margaret and her sat beside another while looking at me with excitement in their eyes. "You're a cameron too, sweet girl." His grandma had commented towards me with her enthusiastic voice. My heart had melted hearing her comment, making me feel loved within that exact moment by my boyfriend's family. "Thank you so much." I responded to his grandmother that had a heart of gold. Rafe was right. His family was much better than who his dad had been. Even if his dad has his good and bad days, treating your child with disrespect and hate was nothing that Rafe had ever deserved to go through growing up. The way he had portrayed his father as intense, verbally abusive, and sometimes physically abusive to him. He deserved the best life possible after the pain that was caused to him. I wanted to give him that life, especially with his child that started to form in my stomach every single day. He was more than excited to have a baby. "So have you guys decided on any names that you both like?" His aunt asked me while I kept my hand against my stomach that was covered by the fitting jeans I had worn.

Rafe still rolled around in the grass with the kids that tackled him, laughter filling the air. "Somewhat. We really like the name Kodi and Luella for girls, but we also like Luka, Brixton, and Hurley for boys." I responded to his aunt in a loving tone. She had been much more open and sweet towards people, more than Ward had been. Ward was kind to people that weren't his friend, strangers if you will. Kristin on the other hand was a beautiful soul. There was nothing manipulative about her. Neither was the rest of the family, making me wonder who had done Ward so poorly that it caused him to be a hurt person. "Luella is a beautiful name." His grandmother spoke with her thick southern accent that pushed through her words. "I love the name Luella." Kristin responded to agree with her mother. I smiled at the both of them before reaching for the mocktail that his grandmother had put together for me. I sat the rim of the cup on the bottom of my lip and tilted it back gently. The sweet sensation of pineapple and apple juice mixed together covered my tongue. Coating the back of my throat before I swallowed it and sat the drink back down on the table we were seated at. "Rafe really likes both but he likes Kodi a lot more." I responded to them and tucked a strand of my loose hair behind my left ear.

"I think you guys should name your baby whatever you want, I think all the names are beautiful." Kristin spoke once again and took a sip of her mimosa that she had been sipping on for the last hour and a half. "Thank you, we are so excited to find out the gender sometime in November." I told her and smiled. She nodded her head with her mom that she had looked identical to. They were both blonde headed, bright blue eyes, and the same features. Rafe's grandfather would meet us later in the week since he was on a business trip that was in California. "That kid over there is such a sweetheart." His grandmother spoke as she turned to Rafe and admired her oldest grandson who was playing with her youngest grandchildren. "He really is." I commented back towards his grandmother who watched her grandchildren play with each other. Rafe rolled around in the grass, picking up the Max in his arms and dangled him in the air as he kicked and giggled. Rafe held him in the Superman position with his feet on his stomach.

We sat in the presence of each other, enjoying the Charleston beach like weather and felt like an entire family. His family started to feel like my own family which made me feel more comforted that his side of the family would be supportive during the pregnancy. It made me happier than I had ever imagined I would have been.

8:30 pm.

The sunset started to set over the horizon that faced towards the kitchen of the house. Rafe stood in the kitchen, cooking dinner while he swayed to country music that came from the old record player that sat on a small side table near the white couch. I laid on the couch, rubbing the small stomach with my hand unknowingly. Rafe sipped on a short glass of aged whiskey that his grandma had gifted him. His family had showered us with presents in the late afternoon. His grandma had given me a beautiful ring that was passed down in the family, a ring that Kristin didn't believe that she needed, but thought that I deserved it within seconds of even meeting me. The ring was gold, a piece of sapphire laid in the middle of it and small pieces of the same sapphire laid on the top and bottom underneath the larger piece. It was dainty and petite, fitting my ring finger perfectly almost like an engagement ring. Rafe was overly thrilled about the incredibly beautiful ring that sat on my ring finger.

He was thrilled due to his family automatically loving me within seconds of being around me. They insisted that we hung around with them for the rest of the week, which meant that we would go line dancing in the next couple of days. I stared at the television that played across from me, mounted up on the mantle of the fireplace. "I would live here." I told Rafe with a gentleness in my tone that called out to him. "You would?" He asked and glanced at me while he stirred the food in the saucepan. He took bowls out of the cabinet, setting it down beside the sauce pan to put the ingredients into the bowls.
"I love it here. It's so warm and cozy, comforting in the best way." I told him in response before he had put the food inside the white bowls. I sat myself up from the couch, kicking my legs off of the couch as I pushed myself up to head into the kitchen. "Maybe we'll be led to living here someday." He said as he walked to the small sitting table that sat close to the kitchen. He sat the food down at the wooden table, placing forks down for us to use for the meal he prepared us. "Rubbing that cute bump again?" He asked me and pulled out the wooden chair that he wanted me to sit in.

I nodded my head and smiled at him. I opened my arms to welcome him with a gentle hug. He narrowed his eyebrows at me, wrapping his arms back around me. His arms laid over my shoulders due to him being so much taller than I had been. He rested his chin on me while I laid my cheek against his chest. "My beautiful girl." He spoke as he kissed the top of my head lovingly. "I don't think you understand how in love I am with you." I told him in response. I snuggled my face more in depth to his chest before he started to sway to the music while holding onto me. "You gave me a purpose." I told him once again before looking up at him as he stared at me with gentleness, in love with me as much as I had been to him. "No one else could ever love me more than you do." I smiled before he pressed his lips against me. He kissed me with a sense of passion. Our love was based around a passionate, loving, and caring relationship that I had known deep down that I disrespected the love that we shared with another.

"I love you, my sweet girl." He responded.

"I love you more." I told him.

I knew that I had done him wrong with the cheating that had taken place due to being manipulated, even if that was an excuse, I was mad at myself that I allowed myself to be manipulated.

Rafe had my entire heart.

He treated me better than JJ could ever have treated me. He loved me, he loved being around me and being with me. He loved me more than anything in life itself which made me believe that there was no other love I could ever experience.

He was my world.

Everything I had ever felt for JJ faded daily knowing that Rafe was my home.

I felt our life started to begin again.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

227K 1.9K 43
โ€ขHEAVY EDITING โ€ข MESSED UP STORYLINEโ€ข The summer after their last year of school, When Lane Miller moves back to the Outer Banks for good, she meets...
69.5K 2.9K 16
-๐–๐Ž๐‘๐“๐‡๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” แตโฑแตƒสณแตƒ แถœแตƒสณสณแต‰สณแตƒ '๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'...
250K 3K 62
Hallie Parker... Was instantly recognized as the new girl on the island. Also known as the girl who changed Rafe's heart that one summer. ๐“‡ฝ This sto...
404K 4.5K 66
Madison Bamford has always lived on the small island, Outer Banks, some might even call it paradise on earth. The Bamford family was well known, bein...