𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

July 10th, 2021

July 10th, 2021.
OuterBanks, North Carolina.

𓇼 𓇼 𓇼 𓇼 𓇼

The night passed by in a flash of laughter. Rafe let me dance with Kiara and Sarah meanwhile he sat at a table with John B, discussing things and having a mild conversation about all of us. Sarah and Kiara danced beside me with laughter erupting from our bodies. I twirled Sarah and Kiara with both of my hands and laughed at the way they spun around. Kaia ran up towards us with a large smile forming against her sweet face. Kiara held her hand and spun her around like a princess, making Kaia giggle. "Look at you!" I told my little sister while Sarah and I danced with another, watching Kaia and Kiara dance together. Rafe and John B glanced towards us with smiles on their faces. The sun shined against our long dresses. Nothing could get better than this.

Sarah and I spun each other around. She started to show her dance moves that I had never seen. She made Kiara and I laugh louder than we should have from her dance. She was outgoing and didn't care about what others thought which was inspiring. Kiara kept dancing with my little sister to make her feel special and like the rest of us. "We've got to get her on dancing with the stars." Kiara spoke and shook her head with a large smile against her tan face. I nodded my head and started laughing again. Glancing over, I saw JJ approach Rafe and John B. I narrowed my eyebrows and stopped paying attention to my beautiful friends on the dance floor. JJ approached his best friend and my boyfriend with drinks in his hand. He handed John B his drink while he started chatting with Rafe. A form of nervousness rushed throughout my body which was more than obvious. "Hold on." I told Sarah as she narrowed her eyebrows and looked over to where I had been dancing. "What's wrong?" She asked. I turned back to her and started to walk away from the dance floor. "Nothing! I just need to use the bathroom really quick." I told her and smiled to reassure her that there hadn't been an issue. She nodded her head and joined a dance circle with Kaia and Kiara as I started to walk in the direction of the boys that sat at a table away from everyone else that was socializing.

I carried my dress up against my knees to avoid tripping over it. I felt anxiety rush throughout my body to the point where it had made me nauseated at the sight of JJ speaking to Rafe. JB had stared in confusion as JJ spoke to Rafe in a sarcastic mannerism that was unwelcoming and rude. I hurried to them, coming up behind them as I saw JJ make a rude comment and dump the bright red alcoholic drink on Rafe's suit that was two hundred dollars — head to toe. I gasped as I looked at JJ with anger forming in my eyes. Rafe sat in shock and confusion. John B looked at his friend with disbelief. "Dude what the fuck is wrong with you?" Rafe spoke as he stood up in an angering tone forming in his voice. JJ got in his face and clenched his jaw. John B jumped out of his seat and grabbed his friend by the arm. "Knock your shit off JJ. All you're doing is hurting Isla and yourself." He spoke to his friend before JJ turned around to look at him with anger forming in his eyes. Him and Rafe were chest to chest with each other. I grabbed Rafe's arm and held it to know that I was there for him.