VIRTUAL LOVE || Taehyung FF ||

By Utpla08

"...I HATE THAT I MISS YOU, I HATE THAT YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME; I HATE THAT YOU DON'T WANT ME, I HATE THAT I... More

Author's Note
Chapter -1
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
Chapter -4
Chapter -5
Chapter - 6
Chapter -7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
🔞PUNISHMENT 🔞
Chapter - 13
Chapter -14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter -19
Chapter -20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter -32
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Epilogue

Chapter - 33

754 31 15
By Utpla08

In the morning :

Charlotte : Bye...mom... I'm getting late to meet my him..byee !!

Mrs. Kim : wai-

Before Mrs. Kim could say anything Charlotte left...

A/n's POV :

As you guys know Mrs. Kim agreed to give a chance to Charlotte's relationship..so.. Charlotte was very excited for today..now she went to have a meet-up with her online boyfriend for the first time...but for her safety Taehyung and Y/n decided to keep an eye on her without her knowing...

Now back to the story..

A/n's POV ends...

Y/n and Taehyung were following Charlotte in his black mercedes.... They didn't want to gain attention so they didn't take guards with them.....
The car was filled with silence..... but Y/n didn't mind as now she is used to this silence..

Then Charlotte's car stopped near a beach...the view was so beautiful... Taehyung also parked Their car near Charlotte's and they both were keeping an eye on each and every actions of Charlotte's boyfriend...

There Charlotte was talking to him and was laughing, over all she was having fun with him......
Seeing them y/n was feeling little sad, she also imagined her future to be like this..... But it's not.... Thinking all this she looked at Taehyung then again turned her head towards window.....

After some time...

It's been almost 2 hours.... Taehyung's car was behind Charlotte's...Taehyung and Y/n was so bored as Charlotte and her boyfriend was just roaming around the city in Their car...

Finally Charlotte's car stopped..

Charlotte and Jack(her online boyfriend) were enjoying each others company..... They went to cafe and now they're in his car.....
Y/n was fed up from being with Taehyung.... It's really terrifying....... Y/n was getting bored when suddenly her eyes fell on something fishy......
Y/n kept her eyes there, while trying to tap to Taehyung's shoulder..... But by mistake she tapped on his cheek....
Y/n was to lost that she didn't even notice it.... but Taehyung felt a spark in his body.....
He turned towards y/n and found her looking somewhere......
Taehyung also tried to match her gaze.....
Charlotte was drinking something..... And Jack was watching her.....

Y/n : I'm not getting a good vibe.... Something is wrong....

Taehyung : hm... The way he is looking at her doesn't seem fine....

After that, Jack accelerated the car.....
Taehyung also followed his car.....

Soon Jack stopped infront of a abandoned cafe..... It was really very suspicious.....
After that, the scene blowed their mind (y/n and Taehyung)...

Jack opened the door and made Charlotte come out of the car..... He was holding her shoulder in order to give her support.....
It was looking like Charlotte is not in her senses and Jack was dragging her into some abandoned cafe......

Taehyung's blood boiled after seeing this.....

Taehyung (to y/n) : I'm going inside you wait for me here only.....

After that Taehyung left the car....

Y/n was not a dumb person like in serials (eg - Gopi bahu) who wait there to get the situation worse.....
She quickly called Felix..... And asked him to quickly come up with some guards.....
After that, she went near that cafe..... And tried to peek inside through the window..... She saw some men standing....

Y/n slowly entered inside from the back gate...

Taehyung's POV :

As soon as I entered inside I saw a group of men there.... I spotted jack taking Charlotte upstairs.... I tried to follow him but those men came infront of me.... I was wearing mask that's why they didn't recognise me....
Hopefully, currently I was having my licensed gun..... It's good that I brought it.....
Assuming the situation I took out my gun..... I don't wanted to create a scene here, I just want to scare them.....
And it worked.....They moved, giving me the way to upstairs..

Taehyung's POV ends...

Y/n's pov

I entered inside.... No one was there.... So I slowly moved towards another room.... And gosh I found Taehyung holding a gun and some guys are surrounding him..... And then I saw a man holding a baseball bat... I think he was going to hit Taehyung......
I quickly took a liquor bottle.....

End of Y/n's POV...

SMASH !!!!

That guy fall on the floor....
With the sudden noise everyone looked at her..... She was standing there holding a half broken bottle....in front of a person lying on the floor unconsciously..... Taehyung looked at her so she just showed her teeth yk an awkward smile......
While Taehyung was looking at y/n another man was going to hit Taehyung from back..... But thanks to y/n's quick reflexes.....
She threw the half broken bottle towards him....
Which made him hurt.....

Y/n : You go find Charlotte, I can handle these scums....(she said rolling her sleeves, ready to fight)

Taehyung : You sure..!?

Y/n : Yeah...(said smirking) Go quickly we don't have time.....

Then Taehyung rushed upstairs.... But those people tried to stop him.....
Actually y/n is good at Taekwando..... She's is black belt in it.....
Y/n easily handled them.... In few minutes most if them were on the floor....

Meanwhile, when Taehyung arrived there..... He found some people standing in front of the room...... There he dodged them and managed to enter inside..... There he saw Charlotte was lying on the bed unconsciously.... And Jack was standing there....
Seeing Taehyung there, Jack tried to run from there but Taehyung grabbed him and punched him hard that made his nose bleed.... Jack tried to hit him but ended up being battered.......

After that Taehyung took Charlotte downstairs.... He was stunned when he saw y/n beating them....
Assuming the situation he took Charlotte out of that place and made her sit in the car....

After that he rushed back to y/n and found that the situation was under her control.... He signalled her to leave this place..... they were about to leave but....

SMASH !!!!

Breaking of glass sound was Heard.... Then next moment...

THUMP !!!!

Y/n fell on the ground and blood started coming out from her head....
Taehyung turned and found a guy standing....
At this moment all limits of his anger broke....
That person tried to hit Taehyung....
But Taehyung grabbed his hand and punched him continuously until he left unconscious....
Then he rapidly took y/n in his arms.... And took her to the car....
Till then Felix also reached there....
He saw y/n lying unconsciously....

After that Felix drove the car to hospital... In all the way y/n was lying in Taehyung's lap....

All this time many negative thoughts were coming in Taehyung's mind..... He was afraid of losing y/n.... He'll not be able to forgive himself if something happened to y/n.... Blood was still coming out....

Soon they reached hospital....

------

At night

Y/n was laying on bed in hospital and Taehyung was there in that room.... Hopefully nothing much happened to her..... Only blood loss... Doctor said that she'll regain blood but for that she've to follow strict diet....

Taehyung's POV :

When Charlotte stated about her online dating, I saw glimpses of myself in her.... I was also so much enthusiastic about my virtual love....but it wasn't completed....
I didn't want the same thing happen to Charlotte that happened with me.... I didn't want her to suffer like me..... That's why I agreed with her....
But this turned into something else....
Mom was right....... He just wanted to use Charlotte....

Toady when that man hit y/n, I became hopeless.... I went blank.... hopefully Felix came on time... And we took both of them to hospital....
Hopefully Chorlette was just unconscious and nothing happened to her .....

*Sigh* maybe that's the reason why 8 years ago y/n didn't come to meet me....
Maybe she was also afraid that something like this will happen..... Maybe I'm just misunderstanding...maybe it wasn't her fault..

Taehyung's POV ends...

Taehyung's thoughts got interrupted by knocking on the door....
Then Felix entered inside.... And saw him standing facing window... Staring at the sky......

Felix also went near Taehyung...... And stood beside him.....

Felix : Can I say something......

Taehyung : Hm ( looking at the sky)

Felix : Today I talked to one of my friend......
He told me that his Wife died.... He hadn't spoken to her for last 2 years....... There were some arguments between them..... So she left him.....
Despite knowing that he was wrong.... He didn't try to contact her..... He was just waiting her to call.....
But there she was suffering from a disease that didn't have a cure.....
After 2 years when a call from her came he became happy but all his happiness turned into grief..... He didn't even get a chance to say sorry.....
....
....
(He turned his face towards Taehyung)
..
Sir,...... I'm with you from past 7-8 years and I've never seen you attached to someone except your family....
Whether you admit or not but I know , you care for y/n.....no matter how much you hide it, but you love her......
And the same care,love and concern, I've in y/n's eyes for you.....
Life is very short and unpredictable..... Nobody knows what'll happen next moment.....
We get tangled up in personal grudges and emity, and life passes by without realizing it......

(Silence)
....
....
..
I don't know what happened between you and y/n in the past.... But I can say that you're very lucky.....
Because life don't give second chance to everyone....
I don't know why...but yea as your friend and well wisher I just wanted to say this to you...now it's upon you...how you want to lead your life...

Saying this Felix left.....

All this time Taehyung was quitely listening to Felix......
Taehyung was fighting a war that was going inside him..... Between hate and love.....
He didn't know, which feeling he should accept..... which to reject.....What to do..... What not to do..... He just know that he don't want to lose y/n....
But yes Felix's words affected him a lot.....
And maybe helped him also.....

Taehyung's POV :

Maybe Felix is right.....
Maybe there is a reason why she did that to me...
Maybe it was also difficult for her to leave me.....
Maybe she also felt the same pain as me....
Maybe....
She still loves me......
Maybe....
Maybe.......
Maybe..........
*Sigh*
Can we still start a new phase of life....???

-----

Next morning

Y/n's POV :

Ahh!! My head is paining.... I slowly opened my eyes and looked around and found myself in hospital.... Then I remembered last thing, I felt a sharp pain and after that I don't remember anything....
Room's door opened revealing Taehyung....
He came towards me and smiled a little.....
....
..
Wait a minute!!!!
What did I just say.... He S-SMILED !!?? WHAT THE FVCK !?? Am I hallucinating or something !!?? This can't happen...that cold meat can't smile !! Never..!! He never ever smiled at me !! What does he want now !! What's his evil mind is thinking !!??
Aaaahhh!!! He is coming towards me....
What should I do!! What should I do !!???

End of Y/n's POV...

"Your heart knows the way,
Run in that direction."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 1K 37
Will she ever find out that they both are the same person? Misunderstandings, confusion, hatred... Let's see how it all ends up into a never ending b...
35.2K 1.6K 16
Tahir: I HATE YOU.. CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND.. SO STOP BEHAVING LIKE MY WIFE AND YOUR FAKE CARE!... KYUKI TUM MERI BIWI KABHI NHI BAN PAOGI YE BAAT APNE...
12.8K 892 37
"I should be hating you, for the things you do to break people apart, but in this process of hating you, when did I fell in love with you!!!" "Can s...
8.9K 450 15
Words Limit: 30000-35000 Warning: This story contains sucidal, blood and abusive scenes. "A small degree of betrayal is sufficient to cause the deat...