Her Secretary

By jeonhaeyi

"I won't be able to kill you because i started loving you. " Imagine a mafia secretary being assigned to kill... More

Chapter Zero
Mr. Kim and her Secretary.
Impress him ?
Don't you dare see her.
An old friend.
Partnership.
The Tension.
Friend or Enemy ?
Those little steps.
Closeness.
The Trauma.
He is Jealous.
Ready to Confess.
High time to kill someone.
The Surprise.
Meeting at night. ๐Ÿ”ž
Meeting at night 2๐Ÿ”ž
The Break down
Behind the mask.
The instinct.
The Savior
She is mine. ๐Ÿ’œ
The truth.
I am sorry.
An intimate night. ๐Ÿ”ž
Romantic morning.
Time to get ready.
Who died ?
The Wedding.

The War.

304 5 0
By jeonhaeyi

Yn - " You guys have to go to my house, Soobin is already there. "

Tae - " Ok let's go guys. "

A/n - You, Taehyung, Jk and Jimin were going to your house to get weapons and the other stuffs so that they can be ready in every manner.

Time skipped

In your house.

As you all reached your house you saw Soobin was sitting on the couch dressed in black outfit.

Yn - " Soobin are the things ready ?"

Soobin - " Yes yn. Everything is ready.... Get yourself into mafia now. "

Yn - " Ok. " With that you left towards your room.

Everyone took their seat.

Jimin - " Woah! Soobin you have changed differently.... For once i can't recognized you...."

Tae - " Yeah you are looking like a complete mafia. "

Soobin - " Of course... because i am one. "

Jk - " Btw do you have to dressed up like this to being identify as a mafia ?"

Soobin - " Ahmm... Yes you can tell that its our identity to hide our real identity."

Tae - " It looks cool though... Well that's the reason yn likes black colour a lot. "

Soobin - " Yeah and she looks damn in black. " He said blushing.

Tae - " Yah didn't i told you stop drooling over her... She is mine."
He said gritting his teeth.

Soobin - " Chill... I know. "

They were having their not so important discussion until you arrive gaining everyone's attention.

Yn - Let's go everyone.

When Taehyung's eyes landed on you.. He was too mesmerised to say anything. His mouth hunged open when he saw you in that black mafia dress.

He can't able to take his eyes off from you. He was staring at you continuously until he came back to his senses.

Soobin - "Yeah lets go."

Jk - " Looks like someone is not ready yet to leave from here. " He said looking at Taehyung.

Jimin - " Yeah is that so ? "

Tae mind - " Fuck! Why is she looking this sexy....No no control your hormones Taehyung. "

Yn - "Tae lets go. "

He came back to his sense and said.. " Yeah lets go. "

They all reached to Lucifer's place.

Reaching at the front gate yn said...
"Guards surround this mansion with your mens. "

Guards - " Yes boss. "

You all entered in the mansion with your weapons.
You were in the front.. Taehyung and Soobin was behind you followed by Jimin and Jk.

As you all entered you were welcomed by the darkness.

Soobin - " Where is he ? Why the hell lights are off ? " He said in frustration.

Yn - " Its his plan to mislead us. Be careful with your steps. " You warned them.

You all were moving slowly and slowly in the darkness. You can't see each other because of darkness in the living room.

Yn- " Soobin switch on the light You know where it is right ? "
You said while moving forward carefully.

But to your surprise you didn't heard any response from him. You again called him.

Yn - " Soobin answer me. "

You were just processing the things , why he wasn't answering you.. You all got your eyes down due to sudden light on.

You looked up and saw Lucifer had kept Soobin as his hostage. He tied his hands with ropes and shoved cloth in his mouth so that he cannot shout..  Pointing gun on his head.

You got shocked and the same time scared by seeing the view in front of you.

Yn - " Leave him now. " You ordered him.

Lucifer - " As if i will. "  He said while smirking.

Yn - " Leave him... He is at no fault.. He had just fulfilled my orders. He has nothing to do with it. "

Lucifer - " How can you think that you both will betray me and i will spare you. "

Yn - " Why the fuck can't you understand... It was your father's fault... Just fucking accept it."

Lucifer - " NO... IT WAS NOT.. HIS FATHER KILLED MY FATHER... AND TODAY HE HAS TO DIE. "  He yelled pointing his finger towards Taehyung.

Yn - " Dare to touch him and i will Pierce your fucking soul. "
You said in anger.

Lucifer - "Ha ha ha.. Sweetheart you forgot me after getting a boyfriend... Do you forgot that i trained you... I gave you the things you wanted."

Yn - " You gave those things to get your works done by me. Nothing else."

Lucifer - " Yes i did... Because i love you sweetheart. "

Tae - " Dont you dare say that from your bloody mouth. "He said can't controlling his anger.

Lucifer - " Sweetheart didn't i done enough to satisfy you that you need this man. "

Yn - "Shut up. And leave him.. I am asking you the last time.. Otherwise i am gonna shoot you." You said pointing your gun towards him.

Lucifer - " Ok i will accept that... But i have a condition... Do you wanna make a deal out of it ?"

Tae - " Just leave him already.. Otherwise i swear to god.. I am gonna shoot all the bullets in your head  right now. "

Lucifer - " Ha ha ha.... So possessive huh ? ....but you have to accept my offer othewise i am gonna shoot the bullets in his head. " He said pointing the gun on Soobin's head.

Yn - " No wait....tell me what do you want ?"

Lucifer - " You. I want you sweetheart...and i want you to leave your so called boyfriend so that i can kill him. "

Tae - " You motherfucker... How dare you to say those things to my girl ?"
He came walking aggressively towards Lucifer.

You stopped him.
" Tae wait control yourself. "

They were having their conversation until then Jk shooted on Lucifer's gun. His gun fell down from his hand and taking the advantage Soobin ran from there.

Jk - " You talk too much.. You know. "
He said smirking.

Lucifer groaned in frustration and said.- " You all can't escape from here."

Yn - " Yeah until and unless i kill you. "

As you were about to shoot him he hided behind a pillar.

He started shooting from behind the pillars. You all were shooting him back while covering yourself.

In no time his mens came inside the mansion.. And started shooting at you all. You all were fighting with them with his mens... But Taehyung went towards Lucifer to find him as he stopped shooting.

He searched him everywhere then he found him in his room collecting bullets from his drawer.
Taehyung grabbed him by his collar and thrown a hard punch on his face.

Lucifer groaned in pain and smirked while wiping the blood from his mouth.

Lucifer - " Wow.. You already came to me to get killed huh ? "

Tae - " I will show who will die today."

They started fighting with their fists. Taehyung was punching him hard while Lucifer was doing the same too. They were covered in blood and bruises on their face.

Tae - " HOW DARE YOU TO TELL MY GIRL THOSE THINGS IN FRONT OF ME ? " He said throwing a punch on his stomach.

Lucifer - " Tsk.. You don't know yet.. Mr kim i didn't said those words in air. I mean it....imagine she will be looking more sexy under me don't you think ? " He said smirking.

Tae - " YOU BASTARD... DONT YOU DARE SAY ANY WORD AGAINST HER... OTHERWISE I AM GONNA RIP YOU APART. "

Lucifer - " Why ? You should hear more of it... She under me and i will be hovering over her... Pleasuring her... She will be pleasuring me.. It will be fun.. Isnt it ? "He said breathing heavily.

Tae - " You can't even touch her when i am with her. "

Lucifer - " I should say her body is damn sexy it will feel soo good fucking her. " He said while throwing a punch on Taehyung.

Tae - " Bloody shit. "
He again kicked him in his stomach.. Which make Lucifer fell on the floor.

Taehyung holded his legs and dragged him out of the room taking him downstairs.

You and your bodyguards had killed his mens already. Then you saw Taehyung was dragging Lucifer downstairs.

You went towards him and said. " Tae leave him its my turn now. "

He left him. You bend towards his level and said.
" See yourself Lucifer you can't even stand up from your place... Because my boyfriend beated the shit out of you. And now its my turn to shove the bullets in your fucking body. "

Lucifer laughed like a maniac and said. " You fools. Do you think you can kill me ?"

At an instant he got up from his place and cuffed you inside his arms pointing his guns on your head.

Lucifer - " Its your time to die sweetheart. "

Jimim jk soobin and Taehyung they all get stunned by his actions. Taehyung approached him and said -" Leave her. "

Lucifer - " No way. "

Taehyung was moving cautiously towards you.. But you stopped him.

Yn - " No Taehyung dont come near me...stay there. "

Tae - " How can i leave you yn ?"
He shouted.

Lucifer loaded his gun and a shoot sound echoed in the living room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

745 17 16
"โ„ณ๐“Ž ๐’ฝโ„ฏ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‹โ„ฏ๐“ˆ ๐’ปโ„ด๐“‡ ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‚" โ™•๊จ„โ™• ๐€๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ, the psychopath. that doesn't believe in love, she thought of it as stupidi...
3.3M 89.4K 71
(THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOK!!, it may not be what you like and that doesn't matter to me because it was long ago, ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOY) ALSO ITS NOT EDI...
64.8K 1.4K 45
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
363K 10K 28
"This is nothing but a forced marriage. Don't you expect me to love you or something? I have a girlfriend and I am only hers.", He growled, "Do you u...