Impress him ?

Pov : In the office

Yn - "Today I will impress Mr. Kim with my actions. He will be proud to have a secretary like me. " You said in an exciting tone.

A/n - " But the thing is why do want to impress him?....Do you like him?.... Do you want to gain his trust ?....Or do you want to come in his good books???.....

The car's door opened revealing Kim Taehyung. He entered in the office with his usual stern face.

A/n - You kept the coffee mug on the table. You were about to go when you heard the door opening.

Yn - " Good morning Mr. Kim" You bowed to him.

Tae - " Good morning Ms. Choi"
Taehyung looked that his coffee was already on the table. He took his seat.

Tae - "Well done! Ms. Choi You already kept my coffee on the table before coming. "

Yn - "Of course sir its my responsibility to do the things before hand.... So that you won't have any complaints from me. "

Tae - "Well that's good to hear Ms. Choi"....He said being focused on his laptop.

A/n - While working on the laptop Taehyung was about to hold the mug, his hands unintentionally touched the hot part of the mug. His hand got a slight redness due to burn.

Tae - "Ah!... He said in pain.

Yn - " Oh my god! Mr. Kim are you okay? " You said in a panic tone.
You held his hand on your hand and said. - "Oh! It became red. Wait i will bring the first aid. "....You hurriedly ran to the desk and took the first aid box.

Tae - " Ms. Choi its ok... its not that serious. "

Yn - "To me it seems."
You started to put cream gently on his hand.

A/n - His eyes unintentionally went towards you. He can see the worriednes in your eyes for him. You were busy in treating his wound.But unknowingly he got lost in you.

Tae's mind - "Ah! Why is my heart beating so fast. Maybe bacause of the pain.. Or maybe because of the closeness between me and Ms...... No no tae what are you thinking?.. Its not right. "

After sometime you completed the dressing. He didn't even realised it when it is done.

Tae - " Thank you Ms. Choi".

Yn - "Please take care of your hand sir. ".....Now i will take my leave . Call me if you need something......I will be right here. "
Taehyung nodded his head.
With that you left the cabin.

Pov : A large mansion full of bodyguards

??? - " Are the things going according to our plan?

??? - " Yes it is. It will take more time than we expected. "

??? - "Its ok take your time. We have to keep an eye. "

??? - "Hmm".

Pov : In Taehyung's office

A/n - So here at late night you and taehyung both are working on a project for tomorrow's meeting as it is an important meeting.

Tae - " Ms. Choi i think we are done for tomorrow's meeting. "

Yn - " Yes sir"

Tae - " Ok then then lets wind up till here. Hope we can get the deal"

Yn - "Of course sir we will afterall we all worked hard for this. "

Tae - " Yeah. Btw Ms. Choi its late come i will drop you at your house. "
Tae said suggesting her.

Yn - " Oh no no Mr. Kim i will go by myself. You don't have to trouble yourself. "

Tae - " No Ms. Choi i wont get trouble. And as you are my secretary i also have my responsibilities towards you....come".

You nodded your head in defeat.

Yn - " Ok then if you are insisting this much. " You said being nervous.

After that you both went to his car and took your respective seat.

The whole ride was silent as none of you said anything... Because it was awkward for both of you.

You were just looking outside the window and Taehyung was focused on driving. After driving for 25 min you both reached your house.
You got out from the car.

Yn - " Thank you for the ride Mr. Kim"
You bowed to him while showing your gratitude.

Taehyung - "Ok Ms. Choi i will take my leave. See tou tomorrow. Good night. "
He went from there.