I am sorry.

A/n - The atmosphere in the living room was tense. Everyone was in their deep thought. Some of were shocked by hearing the truth... And someone was totally broken by it.

Mrs. Kim - " Where did he went at this hour ? ...I am worried for him. " She said while sobbing.

Jimin - " Dont worry aunty he will be okay. He is matured enough to understand. "

Hae yi - " Shit! ....Mr. Jeon its raining...." She said looking out of the window, gaining everyone's attention.

Jk - " What ? " He looked outside the window.
"Oh no ! Its raining... He might get trauma attack. "

Mrs. Kim - " I am going to find my son." She hurriedly stood up from her place ready to find her son.

But Jimin and jk stopped her.

Jimin - " No aunty wait.. We will go and find him. "

Mrs. Kim - " No no.... what if he again get unconscious ....i can't take risk... I have to go."

Jk - " Aunty please try to understand its already dark outside.... and its raining heavily... Its not safe for you to go and find him."

Mr kim - " Ok then i am going. "

Jimin - " You both wait here... We will bring him... And we promise he will return safe and sound. "

But then you said interrupting them " No one will go... It was all my fault... I will go and find him... You all stay here.. "

Jimin - " How can you go alone at this hour ? We will come with you. "

Soobin - " Dont forget she is a mafia.. She is used to handle these things easily. "

Jk - " Ok then.... Do anyone have idea where he would be right now ?....So that we can find him at that particular place. "

Jimin - " I think i know where he would be... " He said looking at you. He was giving you a sign for the place where Taehyung might be.

Yn - " I understood where he is. "

Mrs. Kim came towards you and said - "Please bring him safe to me...please..." She said holding your hands.

You just nodded your head in assurance.

Without wasting any minute you rushed from there. You got into your car and drove to the place you think he might be.

After driving for 1 hour you reached your destination.

You saw the door is open and Taehyung 's car was outside

You saw the door is open and Taehyung 's car was outside. Your heart again feels heavy remembering his eyes. He is hurt and you know you were at fault. But you were scared not because of his agression but because of his teary eyes and bruised heart.

You entered the house with a heavy heart and made your way to the room. With your shaking hands you tried to twist the door knob , but you couldn't because it was locked from inside.