๐๐„๐“๐–๐„๐„๐ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๏ฟฝ...

By my-lesbi-ass

I moaned softly as my walls stretched around Skylar's member feeling how big she was. I bit my lip as my gaze... More

characters
dream
beautiful
no one
pussy
lunch part one
daddy
suck
fuck you
highschool crush
parking lot
the call
what did you just call me
patience pays
I quit
pizza guy maybe?
mommy
nothing will ever tear us apart.
pizza again
my best friend
my princess
the phone
the truth
tables turned
real father of the baby
shoot me
hand me the gun
small gift
visitor
whereabouts
too late
she dead???
is it the right time?
hungry for you
bad girl
worth....
parameters
time solves everything
my donna
confession
twirling session
what are we?
in and out
confession
last hug??
ring๐Ÿ’
one lesbian family ๐ŸŒˆ
comfort
question.....
The end ....

SEQUEL

19K 352 91
By my-lesbi-ass

Skylar's POV

I leaned slightly on my counter top with my hands stretched apart, my head leaned forward as my eyes were glued shut. My head throbbed wildly due to the lack of sleep I have been deprived since the past nine days ever since Laila left to see her parents well technically my in-laws.

Everything beens a mess with me having a huge pile of work to which I have assigned to Della my personal assistant but I know it's too hard for her to work on it alone yet I have to take care and stay with Luca at home to keep him company and yes we only have a maid that comes and cleans the house twice a week then goes .

We decided that so as we can have our own privacy as a family and I'm really starting to regret the idea ever since my baby mama left and that's around over an entire week now and I wonder when she's coming back because I miss her so much.

I sighed deeply to calm my nerves before I grabbed my phone from my sweatpants then unlocking it immediately before dialing her number thinking how it's quite a good time to check on her. It rung for the forth time before it went into voicemail making me kiss my teeth as I clutched the phone hard in my palm.

Where the fuck are you Laila?

And why the hell aren't you answering my call....

I inwardly cursed again and again as I thought of reasons she would switch off her phone as I thought of even flying to Colorado to go pick her up earlier than she intended to stay at her parents' home.

But then again I thought of what really I will say to her parents....

Will I say; I have come to take my wife home? I thought and realized how stupid and childish it is immediately. I sighed before grabbing a bottle of red wine from the cellar followed with a glass from the cabinet before I settled down on the couch of the living room comfortably making thoughts immediately swim around in my mind.

Fifteen minutes later.....

My phone vibrated beside me on the couch making me pick it up then looked at the screen of the phone that display the caller and I read the name that was in bold ❤️Amore mioin my mind making a sly smirk perfectly slip it's way on my lips before I answered the call immediately speaking.

"Vuoi giocare a giochi mentali con mia moglie?" I inquired absently as I drowned down another glass of what was left in the now empty wine bottle that sat on top of the glass coffee table hearing the other end of the line silent.

I continued knowing the line was still on. "So che non lo fai, quindi voglio che tu faccia qualcosa per me babygirl." I used my native language because I know my dearest wife knows it and if anyone can't grasp it then let them fuck off. I'm talking to my wife.

My tone was straight up and demanding. I could hear the shudders and the whimpers everytime the words roll of my tongue to her making me realize how much she has also missed us. "Cosa vuole che faccia per Lei signora?" After a few more minutes, Laila whispered huskily almost out of breath making me tilt my head back, spreading my arm to the full length on top of the couch as my legs part widely before I adjusted my hips so I could be more comfortable.

I tugged the phone closer to my ear before whispering lowly but audible and I could feel my little boy down jump in excitement at the thought. "Vieni a casa amore mio, poi ti mostrerò." With that I hang up the phone not leaving a minute for her excuses then waited for her arrival shutting my eyes drowning in the silent piece of mind.

Few hours later......

I tucked Luca into bed after he fell asleep throughout the Spongebob series we were watching making me carry him all the way to his bed even though I know he's not young anymore but I just can't help myself because in my eyes he is my little boy.

I sighed tiredly before running a hand down my hair as I stared at the now four year boy. He is growing up so fast. "You have done quite a good job while I was gone." The sweet angelic voice I have missed cut the thick silence making me turn around to come face to face with my beautiful soon to be wife Laila Smith.

Her hair was in a messy ban that showed off her round face due to her having gained some weight but I didn't care because this just made her look more sexy and mature with the deep blush on her cheeks. My eyes dropped to the full heart shaped lips she was biting hard as she leaned on the door frame with her hands crossed across her more fuller chest which was covered under a round sundress that stopped just mid thigh making me smirk.

God the way I missed this woman

I walked to the exit of Luca's room making sure to switch off the light before closing the door slowly then span around hoping to see my woman but she was no where to be seen. I walked to our room hoping she's there but it was in vain until I decided to walk to the living room which was just opposite the kitchen where she was standing near the microwave as she heat up something to eat before she turned to face the calendar on the wall that had different family events to come that we would attend.

Laila's POV....

I felt a body press against mine from behind making me feel the hard boner Skylar pressed against my ass before she whispered, "I missed you so much amore." as she rested her head in the crock of my neck taking in my whip of vanilla scent I sprayed myself before I let my parent's place.

Her hands rested on my hips as we moved our bodies left and right as we were glued in place making me raise my hand to meet her hair running my hands in it softly then whispered. "I missed you more Skylar."

She hummed softly in content and satisfaction then whispered in my ear lowly after sighing deeply. "I want you to know I love you so much babygirl no matter what happens, okay?."

I nodded and she whispered a 'good'girl' and before I knew it my face was straight up against the cold countertop as my dress was flipped to my waist . My lingerie was pulled off immediately making my breath move with rhythm with the way my walls clenched and released in anticipation.

I arched my back for view making her chuckle as her tip rubbed up and down my slit in one unison making me almost see stars already feeling the sparks spraying to my abdomen and before I knew it, her tip slid in making me taking in a shallow breath as her inches drew in me inch by inch.

I bit my lip to keep the moans at bay as I faced my face down the counter gripping the extreme opposite edge feeling my breath caught in my throat making my mouth fall agape as a whimper escaped my throat as my wall relaxed and squeezed her dick."Ma!"

I could feel my pulse on my clit the moment she whispered, "Shut the fuck up and spread apart your legs." Skylar wrapped her hands over the front of my thighs to the inner part before spreading them wide and I swear I could feel her thrusts reaching deep down my stomach that were moving steadily.

Moans involuntarily slipped past my lips but everytime she would me up as I squirmed for something to hold on as she took me behind. I could feel every muscle in my body tingle with pleasure and I could feel myself slowly sliding into it's pits of tingles and euthropia.

My ass cheeks juggled with every thrust delivered forwards with repeated action which just added to the vibrations that surrounded deep within my walls that were mixed with the warmth from the friction .

My moans turned into silent cries due to the waves of pleasure I was being given that drove me to the edge that I couldn't tipple over.

Because I knew deep down I never wanted this to stop, I wanted her to fuck me like this all night.

This was all I dreamt of the nine nights I slept at my parent's home. I miss her so much.

Skylar tugged my hair raising me up from laying my head on the counter until my back arched giving it the opportunity for her to slide her some of her fingers to me mouth as she gagged me while the other rubbed my sensitive bud.

I let out a silent moan as my hands went to my erect nipples, rubbing and tugging on them outside the dress while my eyes rolled at the back of my neck over powered by the stimulations of her hands.

"Now listen slut, next time if you ever think of leaving me that long , all I want you to think and recall is of the way how my dick is driving you nuts in that stupid mind of yours amore mio."

With that she withdrew from me for a second before she pinned me onto the wall and sliding back in as she had my legs around her waist while her hands spread my ass cheeks making a loud scream slip past my lips feeling her hitting the right spots."Shut the stupid good for nothing mouth before I think of having it choke on my dick tonight."

I nodded off making her whisper a praise to me as my hands wrapped around her body bringing her close in a sense of affection as her dick continued assaulting before she finally pushed me over to the edge making me take shallow breaths through my mouth as she helped me roll my orgasm out but her thrust didn't stop instead my orgasm just helped her just slide in me easily making me bit my shoulder feeling myself shudder through my sensitivity as my breath deepened and became shallow.

"Ma, I can't -" I whispered but my words got caught in my mouth as her pace accelerated more making my body move with each hard and raw thrust forward against the wall making my nipples demand for touch as Skylar took in deep breaths as she continued assaulting my body but I couldn't take it anymore and before I knew it , my eyes closed but I could feel the warm seed being sprayed again in me for the third time today as I blacked out....

Blacked out and safe in the hands of my soon to be wife Skylar West...

****
Somebody dm me, I'm very.....rn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 493 23
Nia have daddy issues....and they would say there's no cure for it. : : I raised my hand slightly, thinking she wouldn't see, but she did, as her hot...
191K 4.8K 23
A Lesbian Romance : : : : "I really want to... I really want to please you." This close, I could feel her hot breath on my cock. When the proper war...
2M 55.9K 51
"I need you daddy."I whispered in Scarlett's ear as i bit and sucked her neck softly. My body ached for her touch as it grew hot. I just couldn't g...
38.4K 1K 17
{Edited 7\1\23} She leaned closer to me and her lips landed on my own. I moan at the euphoric sensation. I absolutely love it. We pull away from one...