โ› Dango โœ | Haganezuka Hotaru...

By pookiekyojuro

Every now and then, you would see a grumpy man wearing a hyottoko mask and a large woven hat with flower wind... More

DISCLAIMER / Author's Note
ใ€ๅฃนใ€‘
ใ€่ดฐใ€‘
ใ€ๅใ€‘
ใ€่‚†ใ€‘
ใ€ไผใ€‘
ใ€้™†ใ€‘
ใ€ๆŸ’ใ€‘

ใ€Noteใ€‘

458 19 1
By pookiekyojuro

Hello!!

Thank you so much to everyone who has been reading this story & supporting me so far.

I am truly grateful for all the appreciation that my work has received.

However, I am afraid that I must announce that I will be putting Dango on hold until further notice.

It was my plan originally to complete the story before the end of summer break, but it turns out that I will unfortunately not be able to achieve that. In a few days I will be leaving to go study abroad, and I have immensely underestimated the amount of time and energy that it would take me to prepare myself for this new journey. Time has passed by so fast that I couldn't even realize it.

I don't want to make any empty promises, so I won't say anything along the lines of "I will be back" or "Please wait for me". To be entirely honest, I don't know when I will be back or if I will ever be back, but it truly does pain me to leave it incomplete.

If I can, I will definitely try my best to finish what I have started; if not, I apologize here in advance and I'll leave it up to you to come up with a continuation and/or your own ending for this story.

I hope that you will be kind enough to understand my decision.

Thank you again for everything.

Take care x

— cherry 🍒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5.1K 14
He was known to be a hot-blooded individual. Showing little to no concern about anything or anybody. Except towards the swords he creates with his bu...
160K 3.5K 19
Tomioka Giyuu x Reader โ„ณ๐’ถ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒโ„Š ๐“…๐“‡โ„ด๐“‚๐’พ๐“ˆโ„ฏ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ˆ โ„ฏ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“Ž... โ„ฌ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“€โ„ฏโ„ฏ๐“…๐’พ๐“ƒโ„Š ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ๐“‚ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น, ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“‰ ? Many cold secrets lie beh...
251K 7.5K 21
**WARNING, CONTAINS LEMON! "๐™ธ๐š ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š‹๐š, ๐š›๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›, ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š–๐šข ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š™๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š ๐š‘๏ฟฝ...
72.5K 1.8K 18
First of all, I'M BACK!!! Life has been crazy but I'm ready to write again. I haven't decided if this is going to be the title of the story. I don't...