MAGIC SHOP || BTS

By AriZedd

"So fuckin cute" "You think I'm cute?" "Did I say that out loud?" . . . . "Fuck" "Language!!" "Shit sorry, I... More

1. Neighbor
2. Coffee & Breakfast
3. Classmates
4. Yes Sir
5. Not Illegal
6. Friend, Classmate & Stranger
7. Neighbour's Roomie
8. Hopes and Dreams
9. Sweet Treats
10. Honorifics, Horrorifics
11. Endangered Chivalry
12. Three Text Messages
13. Cherry Blossoms
14. Photoshoot
15. OnlyTans
16. Malfunction
17. Fancy Coffees
18. Passions & Professions
19. Thornes and Cakes
20. Boy Next Bench
21. Historical Sculptures
22. Hostages & Fancy Cars
23. Snacks, Heart Attacks
24. Jammies & Muggles
25. Pasta, Pizza, Magic
26. Bet it's Comfy
27. Recaps & Leftover Snacks
28. Boundaries
29. Behind Closed Doors
30. Seats, Couches, Beanbags
31. Jinius
32. Nicknames
34. Traitor, Sugar.
35. Artificial Sweetener
36. Departure
37. Midnight Blues, Twilight Hues
38. Coffee & Cross Your Heart
39. Rewind, Replay
40. Resumed
41. Distraction, Attention.
42. Happenstance
43. With Me
44. Worth the Wait
45. Eve
46. Sake under Sakura

33. Tall drink of Water

2.2K 120 49
By AriZedd

And then you look at the man that steps into the room.

Good Grief.

He's holding his jacket over his shoulder. His raven hair falling on his face as he's focused on taking off his combat boots.

He could comb-at me anyday iykwim.

His arm covered in ink, his pale skin and large doe eyes a complete contrast to how he looks at first. He smiles at you.

You're 50% sure you're breathing still.

Once his eyes caught sight of yours, it felt like he wouldn't look away. And neither will you. Because let's be real how can you. He's mesmerizing, exquisite.

WHAT'S WITH THIS WHOLE FRIEND GROUP BEING LITERAL MODELS.

You stand on instinct. You hear Taehyung giggle and he mumbles, "guess hot professor got competition". You turn and look directly at him, then speak in a low, slightly scary voice.

"Not a word out of you, Taehyung."

He smirks and puts his finger on his mouth, then you turn back to "kookie", and he's walking directly at you.

Breathing probability 25%.

He reaches about an arms length away and halts. He holds his hands out for you, "Pleasure to meet you, I'm Jungkook"

You take his hand to shake. It's cold. Unlike his warm smile. You smile back instinctively. "Nice to meet you too, I'm Y/n."

"Pretty name for a pretty girl" he says.

Breathing 10%.

You smile and look down at your hand that he's still holding. "Thank you", you manage to blurt out. The handshake lasts a little longer than required. The eye contact lasted so much longer than required. You finally look away when you hear Jin clear his throat.

"Earth to Kook" he says.

"Don't be like that, hyung" Jungkook replies, he's smiling and shaking his head. Then he looks around. All the seats are taken. Yoongi takes this as a cue to stand up.

"Here, sit" he says to Jungkook. He does as he's told.

"I'll go bring out my bean bag too" Jin offers.

"No need, Hyung." Yoongi says. Then he glances at you before looking back at Jin.

"My beanbag is huge, we can share."

Then he looks back at you. "If that's okay with you, butterfly?"

He's right. The beanbag is big. Not bigger than the blush probably on your face right now but it's big enough.

Definitely big enough for two. You would be a little close to him, but then that's how you met. And he wants to learn how to be close, this seems like a good chance.

You actually consider if you'd be comfortable with that. And you decide you would, yes.

Then you nod, the smile was on your face instantly after he said the nickname.

"We sure can!"

You catch Jimin's eyes as he sighs softly, but when he looks at you he smiles. He's a beautiful man and he knows it. You feel someone's gaze on you, so you turn momentarily. It's Taehyung, And Jungkook. They're whispering something amongst themselves while they both look directly at you.

Breathing? What's that?

Yoongi stands in front of you, cutting off your view. Breathing resumed.

You look up at him, he smiles as he looks at you. "Butterfly?" he says.

Nope. Breathn't.

"You're sure about sharing, yes? You can say no if you don't want to, there's no compulsion." He speaks softly, only for you to hear.

You match his volume when you reply, "I promise it's completely fine."

He smiles a little wider. That adorable gummy smile. My lord. Then he proceeds to sit on the beanbag, a little bit more diagonal than straight. There's still more than enough space for you to sit, so you do. His left shoulder is behind your right, you're not touching but you're very aware of the proximity. And you NEED to take your mind off of it.

"Jin!" You blurt out.

"Yes, Venus?" he says, almost too effortlessly.

D e a t h . Thanks.

"Y-you wanted to taste the drink, right?"

"Yup. I'll taste it!" He takes the drink and uses a spare straw to take a sip. His eyes widen.

"I cannot taste the Alcohol. What did you do? Oh this is so dangerous." He says.

His surprise makes you giggle. "It's a secret, but I'm glad you like it!" you reply. He hands your drink back to you.

"That drink looks too fruity to be alcoholic" Taehyung speaks up.

"Pretty sure your beer has 4% alcohol content and tastes bad, while her fruity drink is at least 20% alcohol and Jin bring confirms it tastes good so..." Jungkook defends, then shrugs.

Taehyung fakes being offended, then mutters, "simp".

You and the boys laugh at him being a sore loser. You see Jungkook smile and shake his head, then he looks at you, still smiling.

This man HAS to know what he's doing, right? His smile is infectious and it is making you shy. You're praying for a distraction, but you're so not prepared for the one you get.

"Butterfly?" you hear him whisper, close to your ear, you get goosebumps and try your best to hide them immediately.

"Yes?" you whisper back, turning your face halfways to this beautiful man that you're sharing a bean bag with.

"Can I taste the drink as well?" he asks Softly.

"Of course you can" you smile and hand him your drink. His hands wraps around the glass, and around your fingers. He takes a sip and smiles. "Yup, you're definitely making it easy to get drunk" he chuckles, and lets go of your hand, and the glass.

That's when you start to sip on the drink too. God knows you need it. The others start talking, and now the boys are explaining to Jungkook what they were talking about before he came in.

He looks at you, "she's the one who asked if she had to call us oppa, right?" he recalls. You concentrate fully onto your drink after saying I can't hear you guys" out loud.

You feel Yoongi's arm reach around from behind you, his hand close to yours. He slowly rubs your forearm, leaning close to your ear again before whispering, "he's just teasing. Don't worry, you were very cute when you asked." You smile and nod, then you exhale slightly shakily.

You feel Yoongi's hand pause for a second.

"Is this okay, butterfly?" he asks, so soft, so caring.

You nod. He still doesn't continue. He whispers again, "I need to hear you say it, cutie" he says while smiling.

"Keep going, it's soothing" you mumble. He smiles and starts very softly rubbing your arm again.

"Good girl"

Your mind goes blank. You know you're smiling but your brain goes numb. The way he said it so softly, under his breath. He knows, right? He has to. Come on now.

Yoongi's POV:

She likes it. Oh she definitely likes it. It's on her face. She's thinking about it so hard she's turning red. So cute. It's like I have a reason to wake up every morning since I met her. I know it's been a day but I sleep a lot okay there's many wake ups happening. It was as if in this brief time, she had managed to touch a chord deep within me, awakening feelings that I hadn't realized were lying dormant. We were just beginning to traverse the labyrinth of friendship, yet every moment spent in her presence seemed like an eternity of stolen joy. She's here, so close, she likes me sitting with her, she likes me touching her, and she likes me calling her a good girl. Lord have mercy I'm about to fall so fucking hard.

End of Yoongi's POV

"So everyone has different nicknames for you?" Jungkook asks you. You nod, "Yep, they insisted. Even though it's easier to just say y/n" you shrug.

"Tsk, don't act like you don't like them, baby" Jimin says, smiling slyly at you.
You smile and shake your head. "I do yes! I'm saying they weren't required. They're appreciated nonetheless!"

You see Jungkook smiling. "Cute" he says. "I'll give you a nickname on our 5th meeting. I wanna get to know you. I want it to be perfect." He adds.

You smile, trying your best not to blush. "As you wish, sir" you reply.

You hear a scoff, then you turn to see Jin. "oooh perfectionist maknae is here. Ugh now I need a stronger drink" he says, making a sour face.

"Awe Hyung, don't be jealous because she's not into old guys" Jungkook replies, smiling mischievously.

"Old my foot you asshole" Jin says before chasing Jungkook across the house. Everyone laughs seeing them run around.

"We'll have them back in about 5 mins" Hobi says, laughing. You laugh too, then you stand up, announcing, "I'm gonna get another drink. Anyone want me to make a cocktail for them? Or anything I can grab on my way back?"

"Just bring yourself back soon" Yoongi says, looking up at you from the beanbag you were just sitting on. You smile and nod at him.

You turn towards a noise you hear and the only thing you can see is a whole Jungkook running straight towards you.

Oh no.

__________________________________________

Author's note: Uni sucks but I made it! A little start of the week treat for you babies. MissingMcyoongleHours commence now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

712K 17K 101
[DISCONTINUED / COMPLETED] [REQUESTS: !CLOSED!] This book contains series of: •Imagines 💭 •Scenarios 📖 •Fluff 💓 •Angst 😢 •Romance ❤️ •Smut 😏 •Mi...
317K 19K 38
[Book 2 of Overmorrow] 。・:*★:*:・。・:*★:*:・゚☆ We met again after all those years and just when I thought that we could be together again, my heart was...
146K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...
82.5K 2.4K 50
"Ah! Human beings!" "..." "Maven?" "Yeah, Cal?" "Who the hell are these 7 hot guys? They're giving me anxiety." In which a girl's best friend introdu...