Her Secretary

By jeonhaeyi

"I won't be able to kill you because i started loving you. " Imagine a mafia secretary being assigned to kill... More

Chapter Zero
Mr. Kim and her Secretary.
Impress him ?
Don't you dare see her.
An old friend.
Partnership.
The Tension.
Friend or Enemy ?
Those little steps.
Closeness.
The Trauma.
He is Jealous.
Ready to Confess.
High time to kill someone.
The Surprise.
Meeting at night. ๐Ÿ”ž
Meeting at night 2๐Ÿ”ž
The Break down
Behind the mask.
The instinct.
The Savior
She is mine. ๐Ÿ’œ
The truth.
I am sorry.
An intimate night. ๐Ÿ”ž
Romantic morning.
The War.
Who died ?
The Wedding.

Time to get ready.

330 6 0
By jeonhaeyi

A/n - Everyone was having their breakfast on the dining table peacefully until yn's phone ringed gaining everyone's attention.

Yn - " I will check it.. Please continue with your breakfast. "
You stood up from the place and went a far away from them.

On call

Yn - " Yeah Soobin what happened ? "

Soobin - " Yn i think we should get ready for what is coming. "

Yn - " Yeah you are right. Get the things ready i will be there. "

Soobin - " Ok "

With that you hunged up the call and went towards them.

Tae - " Did something happened ? "

Yn - " Nothing much.. "
You said smiling.

Jk - " Yn since we know you are a mafia you don't need to hide things from us.... We can help you too... "

Jimin - " Yes he is right... We also spent hours in gym... " He said patting on his biceps.

You chuckled at his actions.

Yn - " Sure".

Tae - " Btw who was on the call ?"

Yn - " Soobin.....I think its right time to finish the things as soon as possible. " You said munching on the food.

Tae - " What do you mean ? "

Yn - " Lets talk about it after breakfast."

Jimin, jk ,Tae - "Ok "

Time skip after breakfast.

In the living room.

A/n - Yn, Taehyung , Jimin, Jk and Mr. Kim were all sitting in the living room having discussion over an important mission.

Yn - " So this is the plan.....Well i still don't want any of you get involved in it... I can't risk your lives because of me.. "

Tae - " And do you think i can risk your life ?"

Yn - " Still... "

Taehyung holded your hand in his hands tightly and looked in your eyes and said..

Tae - "Listen yn i have lost you once now i can't let it happen at any cost... I can't live without you... You know that very well right? ... What if something happens to you how can i live ? "

He said cupping your cheek with his one hand.

You both came back to your senses when Jimin interrupted you.

Jimin - " Ahmmmm.....I think we are here too... And your dad tooo... "

You hurriedly free your hands from him and sat straightening your posture.
He did the same too.

Jk - " Save this for later... Love birds.. "
He said chuckling.

Mr. Kim - " Ok yn... I have told my bodyguards to join yours.....and they will provide you every kind of weapons you need... Just be safe you all.... And let's end this as soon as possible. "

Everyone nodded their head.

In Lucifer's Mansion

Lucifer - " What ? She will fight with me ? Me.... Who trained her ? .....Gosh! That fucking idiot... She don't know me yet... "  He said raging in anger.

Zen ( bodyguard) - " I got information that Mr. Kim's bodyguard will be there too.. " He said bowing towards him.

Lucifer - " Let them be... It will be fun they all will die by my hands...."
He said smirking.

In Taehyung 's room.

Tae - " Yn... Love do you have to do this ? ....I mean we can get him arrested too right ? " He said cupping her cheek with his hand while showing his concern towards her.

Yn - " Tae... I know you are scared to loose me... But trust me nothing will happen to me... I am used to all these stuffs. Besides if i will leave him he is a fucking idiot... He will try to kill you again... So its better to end it.. " You said keeping your hand on his hand.

Tae - " But still... He is the person who trained you... do you think he will bear the betrayal by you ?....Instead he will show no mercy on you... "

Yn - " I know  Tae that he will try to kill me at any cost as i betrayed him... But i will tell him the truth that his father was guilty... And he got that punishment for his wrongdoings... "

Tae - " Let's hope that...but i am not feeling good guts about it. "

Yn - " Oh my baby boy... Dont worry you should keep in mind that your girlfriend is a mafia... I will see each and every one. " You said while squeezing his cheeks and lifting up his mood.

Tae - " Oh... Ok I know that my girlfriend is strong and brave enough to fight with them. "

Yn - " Of course. " You said smiling proudly.

Tae - " Well you should be strong somewhere else too....don't you think babe ? " He said while coming closer towards you.

Yn - " What do you mean ? " You said while backing off.

Tae - " On bed. " He smirked.

Yn - " Come-on not now....Everyone is waiting  downstairs. Lets go. "

Tae - " Oh you mean....If we will do "it" here i can make you scream enough to hear them too... " 

Yn - " Yah! When did i said that ? "

Tae - " It meant though.. "

Yn - " I am going now... Come downstairs. "

You were about to go but he pulled you by your waist and kept his chin on your shoulder wrapping his hands around your waist.

Yn - " Tae!  What are you doing ? Let me go.. "

Tae - " Don't want to... "

Yn - " You have to.. Let me go. "

Tae - " Ah.. Yn you know i cant get enough of you. I don't want you to leave me even for a second.. " He said while pouting.

Yn - " Come to the point Mr. Kim. "

Tae - " I want a kiss right now. "

Yn - " Later. "

Tae - " Now"

He turned you around catching you off guard and pressed his lips on yours kissing you softly.
You wrapped your hands around his neck while brushing his hairs.

He broke the kiss and said...
" Don't do that it drives me crazy.. "

You just smiled at his cheesiness and again pressed your lips on his.
You both were sharing a passionate kiss. His tongue was roaming inside your mouth devouring your taste.

He started sucking your lower lips meanwhile you started sucking his upper lips. You both were lost in the kiss until you heard Jimin 's voice.

Jimin - "Taehyung aa come here fast. "
He shouted from downstairs.

You broke the kiss and said..
"Enough for today Mr. Kim.. Let's go. "

Tae - " Aish! This shorty will never let me do anything. " He said whining like a kid.

You chuckled at his behavior.

Jimin - " Come fast. "
He again shouted.

Tae - " Coming you single ass. "

Yn - " I am gonna tell him about it. " You said while teasing him  running downstairs.

Tae - " No... Don't he will beat me.. "
He said running behind you.
While running he was about to trip but got holded of himself.

Yn - " Oh! Be careful don't fall...come slowly. "

Tae - " I will not fall babygirl...i already fall in love with you. " He said winking.

Yn - " Yeah! Mr. Kim Cheesy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 4.1K 44
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๏ฟฝ...
3.3M 89.4K 71
(THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOK!!, it may not be what you like and that doesn't matter to me because it was long ago, ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOY) ALSO ITS NOT EDI...
1.4M 39.8K 122
A story about an oppressed young woman and a ruthless Mafia man arranged to be married in a world neither of them asked to be born in. Slow Burn Roma...