Apocalypse

By TylerMatzuo

Y/n Sawamura is new to Fujimi Academy. He's only a first year that recently moved into town from the small to... More

Character Analysis
Hi My Name Is
Z-Day
New Group
Road Trip
How much for a Gallon?
Reunited
DEAD don't Sleep
Rescued Takashi from the DEAD
Help! We Need Help To Get Away From the DEAD
Am I DEAD?
Get Back From the DEAD
I Told You, I Love You (πŸ‹)
Issues With The DEAD
Guys... The DEAD Are Coming
Conflict? Really? Focus on the DEAD!
Your The Only One for Me (πŸ‹)
Plans For the DEAD (πŸ‹)
We have Hundreds- The DEAD Has Thousands.
Question!
Not DEAD Man's Family Skeletons
From Morning (πŸ‹)
List of Lemons
DEAD Coach, Maybe DEAD Best Friend, Not DEAD Family
Dance With The DEAD
Night To Remember (πŸ‹)
Dude! Your Not DEAD!
I cant believe it!

DEAD Man Crawling

453 20 3
By TylerMatzuo

Z-Day+4
(2:26 P.M.)
Y/n's POV:

"The policeman was right we should disband."

The group was all piled into Rei, Saeko, and I's room. Takagi was the one who just dropped that bombshell of a suggestion. Takashi and I were sitting on the side of the bed while, kicking our feet with Alice. Hirano was polishing my handgun in the chair to my left. Shizouka relaxed on where I usually laid. Rei and Saeko leaned against the wall.

"What?" Takashi almost choked on his breath. "Disband? After everything! We worked so hard to get here." He got up off the bed and made his way to her.

I followed after him. 'Takashi and his emotional instability might do something he could later regret. And of course clash that with Takagi's brash "I'm right your wrong" mentality, this could get ugly.'

Placing my hands on both their shoulders. "Come on guys, can't we all get along? Like we usually do?" They both quickly shrugged me off and my hands fell back down to my sides and continued on.

Takagi spun out to the window. Her fist clenching. "I'm not saying the entire group I'm saying Ms. Shizouka, Alice, and Me. And the others from the other group as well! Ms. Houki, little Jun!"

Takashi slammed his clenched fist against the windowsill. "They are family, you are family! This group doesn't leave family! I've known you all my life you've never run away! Y/n? Back me up!"

I nodded in agreement. "I haven't known you long. But in the time I realized that we wouldn't have survived a day without you and your mapping. And your brain! You are the brains!" I placed my hand on her shoulder again, before she spun back around.

SLAP

My face was knocked back by the force of Takagi's hand. Silence filled the entire room, allowing the recent sound to echo repeatedly through the room. I was alright, more shocked than angry.

I thought a continuation of slaps seemed inevitable but instead she engulfed me into a long embrace crying into my shirt. I Returned the hug, rubbing her back as she continued to wail.

"I'm sorry! I don't know why they want me to leave! I don't know why they *sniff* would *sniff* take their daughter from her friends! I- I- I." She began to breathe heavily as I continued to rub her back and the back of her head.

"Takagi..." I whispered. "You mean a lot to all of us, but your parents are your parents."

I looked around at the group. It was as if they were watching with popcorn, waiting to see what happens next. Takashi understand the situation, walked over to the door.

"Come on guys let's give them a few minutes." He led everyone out of the room, including a begrudge Saeko and Rei.

I leaned my chin on top of her head. "It's just us now, let it all out." I circled her back with my hand.

"B-But I *sniff* I don't want to leave you!" She cried harder, before realizing her screw up and lightly pounding my chest.

I chortled. "You don't want to leave me huh?" Backing away from her and removing her glasses so they don't get anymore wet.

She lunged at me again almost instinctively at this point, allowing the both of us to embrace each other again. Her loud crying was now replaced with a lowly squeal.

"Your such an idiot! I hate idiots!" She ended the embrace turning up her nose at me. "Baka! Baka! Baka!" She started to pound on my chest again.

She was hitting harder and harder until I found myself at the edge of the bed before she tripped me, making me collapse on their bed, pulling her down with me. Her eyes were crystallized, a thin glaze covered her brown orbs.

She let out a few more tears. "Y-You know— before you came along I *sniff* didn't think m-much of student athletes. *sniff* There smelling and stupid! But," she lowered herself down to my shirt. "You smell good— and your *sniff* not stupid. But Rei and Saeko fawn over you like vultures! Leaving me a-alone— why don't you love me too? Am I too smart? Am I not pretty enough? Am I- Am I- Am I-"

I cut her off by holding up her chin and slowly kissing her forehead. It wasn't meant to be long, it was just meant to show her that even if I hadn't said it aloud my caring for her was as real as the love I had for anyone.

"Takagi the thing I love about you is your brain, your eyes, your heart, and your love for the others in the group. You may act all tough and abrasive but deep down I knew you could never leave our group. We would miss you too much, I would miss you too much. If you truly love me like you just said... then tonight— u-um you could *ahem* stay the night with the three of us..? That sounds weird doesn't it?" I groaned while rubbing my eyes.

"Saya." She muttered. "My name is Saya, if we're gonna sleep in the same bed then say it!" She abruptly got off me.

"Okay Takagi— I mean Saya." I watched as she left the room, slightly opening the door only to find out that everyone was listening in on the conversation from the other side.

Saya pointed at the door. "Wha Wha Wha..."

"WHY ARE YOU EAVESDROPPING! BAKA! ALL OF YOU ARE A BUNCH OF BAKAS!" She began her verbal assault on everyone.

I smirked at the door as she chewed out all the members of the group. 'God why is my harem turning out so well? It's like I'm the main character or something!' I thought.

Z-Day+4
(4:14 P.M.)
Y/n's POV:

"Rei can I speak with you again." Khotosaka offered his hand to help her out of her seat.

The common room was where Jun and Alice, along with a few other children were "playing" Rei and I were watching over them so that everyone could get some much needed rest.

"Y/n! Y/n! Come on and play!" A random little boy pulled me out and onto the ground. It was a never ending mosh pit of children, in other words hell.

Rei's POV:

I watched from the door as Y/n got pulled into the huddle of children. Khoto was watching too and scoffing as Y/n struggled to get away.

"How can you belittle yourself?" He spat. "Someone of your notoriety and skills should be with someone more mature." I bit my tongue and said nothing allowing him to continue. "He's an idiot.." He lightly placed his hand on my shoulder.

I shrugged. "Maybe he is, but I haven't seen it yet. Why are you so mad about this?"

He removed his hand from my shoulder and turned away. "As your father's protégé it is my duty to think like him. As he taught me. If he knew your flirting with this boy, he'd be traumatized. Remember when Takashi broke up with you? Who was always telling you he was a dick?"

To tell the truth I was having mixed emotions. I sulked, at first, remembering back to the promise that I gave Takashi when we were younger. Our "pinky swear" to one day get married and start a family. But my heart pounded in my chest, remember the past two nights. Grinning like an idiot as the sound of the bed creaking played over in my head like a symphony.

My face heating, reminding myself of his cute face as he sucked on my nipples like a little baby. Our relationship has been out of the flirting stage for what felt like weeks now. I used to think before heading off to bed. The only time I didn't was when Y/n and I cuddle up and slept.

'I can't wait until we do this again... ah~ I need to find plan B! I don't just want him to blow his load on my tits! Maybe the mouth? No because we'd do that anyway— yes alright I will ask Mrs. Takagi!' I imagined myself back into the bed again, hearing it creak once more.

The warmth he radiated, the small bit solid frame I got to lean on, the smell he gave off-

"Ahem!" Khotosaka tapped his foot, like an elderly woman. "Well?"

Blinking a few times to see that we're alone, snapping myself out of my imagination and thoughts. "Huh?" I squeaked.

A vein popped out of his neck. "Will you stop this flirtatious act at once! Your father hasn't approved." He said, before turning his back in the opposite direction. "I do pray you do— that man— sorry BOY won't be a good suitor for you!"

He strutted off down the hall, I understand that he meant well, but his face is like Kuradeel from that light novel Sword Art Online! Meanwhile Y/n was my Kirito!

And Ms. Shizuoka's Kirito...

... and Saeko's

Saya's...

Walking myself back to where Y/n was being draped over by tumbling children, I finally saw him escape from the mosh pit like a man on fire, running and taking me by the arm.

"Comeonletsgothesekidsaregonnakillme!" He spoke uncomprehendingly.

I looked back to see the children mobilizing. "Hehe Y/n can run." The child cocks his nerf gun along with the others. "But he can't hide!"

Sulking once again brought me back to reality. 'I attract the weirdest men!' I internally groaned.

Y/n's POV:

I lead the two of us back to a different hallway, shoving us into a closet where we were both panting from exhaustion.

"Damn those kids would've killed us! God the germs those stubby fingers have— uck." I rested my head against the back of the closet.

Rei's breathing made her chest heave against my own, every inhale pushed her closer to me. It was as if even her breathing taunted me, making my anticipation grow every time.

Rei collapses into me still panting on my shoulder. My arms hugging around her as I feel her subtle little pants. Every time I watch her I want to give her everything, the world, my life, my love.

Gazing back into her eyes we started to lean in closer, our lips hovering, almost brushing against one another— this was as if I was in a constant dream. 

Her hands linked around my neck as if we were back under the shower. Our sweat was glistening off one another's forehead it was almost perfect.

"Y/N! REI!" Saya's hand flung the closet open.

Her reaction was almost as if she had seen porn for the first time, her eyes opened faster than the door she tugged open, her mouth gaping, tinted pink cheeks matching her hair, and her eye twitching from annoyance? Anger? Who knew what went on in our little genius's head?

"Wha- Wha- Wha—"

"WHAT THE FUCK!" She screamed as I helped Rei out of the closet.

I looked to Rei and then Saya. "You wanna join?" Smirking at the end.

"Saya please don't scream... we were running from some erratic children." Rei tried to explain.

She batted her hand away, almost disgusted as she turned her back from us. Walking a few feet away she then turned back. "Hirano's in trouble in the courtyard." She muttered before stomping off. Rei and I looked to each other.

"Let's continue later?" She asked hopefully.

Leaning in and giving her a nose a nuzzle. "Yeah." Before taking off towards the yard.

Racing past the numerous bystanders as Hirano was on the ground with 3 or 4 guns hugging tightly to his chest. A swarm of residents were yelling and throwing dirt and small stones at the boy.

"Hey what the fuck are you doing to him!" I yelled, pushing myself through the crowd. The rocks that were thrown stopped once they saw me.

"Fatass here is trying to steal the guns and ammunition!" Someone from the crowd.

"Yeah!"

"Fuck him."

"He doesn't even know how to use 'em!"

I looked down, pitying him. This has been a theme lately for him. I think he would've been happier if we would've just been on our own again.

"Y/n who cares about the fatass anyway! He punched someone in the face earlier!"

Gritting my teeth, I responded. "Hirano wouldn't hurt a fly! He's the best marksman I know!"

"Y-Y-Y/n... please... help." Hirano was tearing up either from the sheer embarrassment or the dirt that must've been kicked into his eyes.

I knelt down. "I got you."

My eyes glaring at everyone. "Who's responsible for this!?" There was nothing but a mumble from the crowd. "ANSWER ME!"

Khotosaka slowly walked forward, his hands behind his back as he sneered at me. "You called? Did tubby call one of his-"

I jumped in deep and punched him right in the stomach, as he recoiled a bit backwards. His chin lower as I dove back in to punch him to the ground.

"Y/n, that's enough!" I stopped my movements immediately as my father stepped out and grabbed me by the back of the neck pushing me off to the side. Khotosaka was still coughing from the first hit as he stumbled towards my father and I.

My father glared at me. "Apologize to the policeman."

I looked around at everyone for help, little surprise I got none. "B-But he said."

"NOW!" My father stood next to me as I watched Khotosaka face twist into a sickening smile.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.

My father pushed my back downward into a standard bow. "Louder." He seethed.

"I'm sorry!" I yelled.

Before anything else could've happened my father dragged me back into the house, not allowing any of my friends to stop him. He brought me back to where my mother was waiting for us. There were several bags packed and waiting by the foot of the bed.

"What's this?" I asked.

My father held onto my shoulders firmly. "We're running away with a few of the other wealthier members of the manor."

I turned back around to him. "What?"

He shook me happily. "Y/n— we're going home! To the mountains! To the village!"

"No," Pushing away from him I ran into my mother. "What about the new group you wanted me to get you in!"

My mother shook her head. "Clearly he doesn't understand!" She began to throw something inside the bag. "Listen here sweetie we need to leave so we can live on. Who cares about Rena and Sally... you can always find girls back home."

She tried to hug me but I avoided her. Stepping right into my father who held onto a bottle of sleeping medication.

"You knew he wouldn't come willingly didn't you, honey!" He giggled sinisterly, handing her the bottle.

My mother giggled with him while popping open the bottle. "Well mother knows best!"

I looked all over for a way out. Unfortunately I found none, my father forcefully opened my mouth while my mother fed me two pills that worked almost immediately. They weren't normal sleep medication, this was different, they must've done something.

'My heart... I can here it... so fast... but it's— f-fading! No— Rei— please! I will love you all... always..!' My thoughts were interrupted by a group of people bashing down the door.

Or at least I think that's what they did, because that's the last thought, before the lights went out. Again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 588 20
Naruto Uzumaki is the eldest of four siblings, born into the Uzumaki family, renowned for their strong chakra and their special connection to the Nin...
106K 4.9K 26
!Adult/Possessive and Asshole!
187K 4.2K 102
*NOT FINISHED* I'm tired of fighting...... AMORA!" My uncle yells while i'm trying to open my eyes. I'm sitting in a the corner of the house with he...
737K 34.3K 85
Champion City, one of the greatest hotspots for superheroes and supervillains ever since thirty years ago, when super-powered individuals started to...