Single: A Tale of Ten Lovers

By Noelsqueen

Stories of Noel's dating journey post divorce More

1. The Mutual Friend
2. The Waitress
3. The Intern
4. The Ex
5. The House Cleaner
6. The Journalist
7. The Photographer
8. The Fan
10. The One

9. The Musician

133 3 1
By Noelsqueen

Noel laid in the dark staring up at the ceiling. He wanted to turn onto his side, but she was asleep, her head resting on his chest. He had been fucking Layla, his new backup singer, for the last month. The American tour ended tomorrow and he wondered what that meant for them.

He looked down at her in the dark and smiled to himself. She was fun to be around and had kept the loneliness away while on tour and he was going to miss her.

She stirred then flipped over, freeing his body. He turned onto his side and closed his eyes. He tried to sleep, but he couldn't. He thought back to the day he had met Layla.

- 2 months Prior -

Noel walked into the rehearsal room with a scowl. The rest of the band knew he meant business when he was serious like that. Well everyone except Layla. She had been brought in last minute as a replacement to one of Noel's usual backup singers and today was her first rehearsal. She walked over to Noel as he strapped his guitar on. He looked at her with a blank expression.

"Hi, I'm Layla. Your new backup singer." She smiled and held out her hand.

"Hi Layla. Nice to meet you. Let's get to work." He said then turned to the drummer and started counting.

Layla dropped her hand and looked around. No one was looking at her and everyone was now playing the song. She walked back to her microphone next to the other two backup singers and gave them a face. Mary, the one next to her, patted her shoulder as if to say don't worry about it.

They rehearsed six songs then rehearsal was over. Everyone packed up and left, but Layla stayed. She stood by her microphone waiting. She wanted to talk to Noel, but he was talking to a sound engineer. Finally, the sound engineer left and she walked over to Noel.

"Noel?" She said.

He turned and looked at her.

"I just wanted to say, you didn't have to be so rude earlier." She said.

He stared at her for a second then spoke.

"Who are you again?" He asked.

She rolled her eyes and was about ready to tell him off when a grin spread on his face. She realized he was teasing her.

"That's not funny. I'm just here to do my job and I won't tolerate disrespect." She said matter of factly.

"I'm sorry if I was rude to you. It's been a fuckin' horrible morning that's all." He said.

She hadn't expected him to apologize.

"Still no reason to take it out on me." She said.

"You're right. I'm sorry." He said.

She decided he was being sincere and dropped it. They both walked toward the door.

"What was so horrible about it anyway? You decide your massive house was too small?" She said it with more attitude than she intended to.

He looked at her and smiled.

"I like you." He squinted his eyes.

"Good. You're stuck with me for the next two months." She smiled.

He chuckled then opened the door and held it open for her. She stepped out and he followed.

"D'ya need a ride?" He asked.

"No, thanks. I live close by. I can walk." She said.

"Ok. See ya tomorrow." He said then walked to his waiting car as she walked down the street.

Noel smiled as he thought back to that day. He had thought she was cute the minute she spoke to him, but never would have thought they'd end up fucking. She wasn't exactly his usual type. She was more rock chick than sophisticated glamor girl and had six tattoos. Her fun spirit and sassy attitude had won him over though.

Noel awoke in the morning and saw Layla wasn't in his bed. Then he heard the shower running. He sat up in bed and picked up his phone. He looked through his messages and replied to a few then he heard the shower stop. He set his phone down on the bedside table as the bathroom door opened and Layla stepped out. She was wrapped in a towel. Her hair up in a bun.

"Good morning honey." She said sarcastically as she let her hair down and ran her fingers through it.

He smiled.

"Sleep good?" He asked.

"Great." She said then walked over to the bed and sat next to him with her legs off the side.

"I seem to sleep better when hot rock stars are sleeping next to me."

She smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his lips. She pulled back and looked at him.

"You think we have time for some fun before breakfast?" She smiled.

He grinned.

"I think we do, yeah." He said.

"Great." She said then kissed him.

"Take this off." Noel said softly and tugged at her towel.

She pulled the towel off of her body and threw it to the floor then she climbed under the covers next to him. They grinned then started kissing again as they embraced. Things were starting to get heated when there was a knock at the door.

"Fuckin 'ell, who's that?" Noel groaned.

"Who is it?" Layla called out.

"Shhh." Noel hissed.

"Relax, everyone knows about us by now." She rolled her eyes.

"Housekeeping." A voice called.

"No thank you. Now please leave so we can fuck!" Layla called.

"Shhh." Noel hissed again.

"Relax, they don't know who we are." She laughed.

"I know, but you don't have to tell everyone our business." Noel snapped.

"Ok, maybe we should go get breakfast first so I don't have to look at Mr. Grumpy face while I fuck your brains out." She started to get out of the bed, but he grabbed her and pulled her back.

"Sorry." He said.

"It's ok." She said.

"Where were we?" He asked.

"I think I was about to suck your dick?" She said.

"Sounds about right." He answered.

She grinned then pulled the sheet down, exposing his naked body.

"God, I'm gonna miss this dick."

She sighed then went to work. He held her hair back as she moved her mouth up and down his dick. She looked up at him and he thought to himself how beautiful she was.

"You ready for this?" She asked as she climbed on top of his body. Before he could answer, she lowered herself onto his dick and started moving up and down.

"Fuck." He breathed as he looked up at her.

"You love when I ride your cock, don't you." She said as she looked into his eyes.

"Fuckin 'ell, yes." He answered as he reached up and grabbed her boobs.

It didn't take either of them long to finish then they laid side by side panting. Finally, Layla got up.

"I'm starving." She said then began getting dressed.

Noel got up too and got dressed then they walked down to the lobby for some breakfast. They sat at a small table and ate their breakfast. Noel wanted to bring up that whatever they had would be ending after tomorrow, but couldn't find the right words. They finished eating then decided to walk around and explore for a bit. They walked down the street and came to a vintage shop.

"Oooh, let's go in here." Layla said and opened the door.

Noel followed her inside and they looked around. It was mostly vintage clothes, but also some small furniture items, some handmade soaps and candles, then a selection of vintage jewelry.
Layla walked through the racks, grabbing some clothes to try on. She pulled out a some vintage flares and held them up to Noel.

"These are amazing!" She smiled.

"You're such a fuckin' hippie." He grinned.

"Peace and love." She made a face at him and he chuckled.

"I'm going to try this stuff on." She said and Noel followed her to the dressing room in the back. Noel sat in the one chair that was across from the dressing rooms while Layla went into the dressing room. It was a small dressing room with just a curtain as a door. She tried on the clothes saving the flares for last. She pulled them on and buttoned them then grinned at herself in the mirror. She loved them and they fit perfectly. They were tight around her ass and thigh then looses down her legs. She imagined herself as a hippie chick in the 60s and knew she had to buy them. She looked at the price tag. $250.00.

"Fuck." She muttered and decided she wouldn't buy them. She took off the shirt she had tried on and stood topless. She never wore bras. She found them too restrictive and hated them. She looked at herself again in the mirror. She looked at her breasts. They were on the small side, but perky and no man had ever seemed to mind the size. A smile spread on her face as she got an idea. She turned and peaked her head out of the curtain. Noel looked up from where he sat in the chair. She scanned the store and saw no one else around so she opened the curtain all the way.

"What do you think?" She asked Noel.

His eyes looked her up and down and landed on her breasts.

"Very nice." He said.

"Come get a closer look." She said as she started slowly rubbing her nipples with her index fingers.

He stood and walked over to her. He cupped her breasts with his hands as his mouth went over her nipple. She held his head and pulled him into the changing room with her, making sure the curtain was closed behind them. His mouth left her nipple and she kissed him. He pulled back.

"We shouldn't do this in here." He said, but she saw the desire in his eyes.

"Yes we should. I'm horny and you're hard." She said as she reached down and squeezed his erection through his jeans.

"Can't argue with that." He said.

She dropped to her knees and unbuckled his belt before unbuttoning his jeans. She pulled them down followed by his boxers then took his dick in her mouth.
He let out a breath of pleasure.
After awhile, she stood up and kissed him then looked into his eyes.

"I'm just a crazy hippie chick who needs some good dick. Can you give me some?" She pouted.

He smiled then turned her around. He reached around and unbuttoned the flares and pushed them down along with her underwear just enough to get his dick inside her. She leaned forward and braced herself on the wall in front of her as he fucked her from behind. She moaned loudly and he put his hand over her mouth.

"Shhh." He whispered.

"I'm sorry. It just feels so fucking good." She moaned.

He kept moving until they were both close.

"I want you to cum on my tits." She said.

He pulled out and she kneeled in front of him. She touched herself as she sucked his dick.

"Fuck, I'm close." He said.

She let his dick slip out of her mouth and took it in her hand. She looked up at him as she rubbed his dick slowly on each nipple then started stroking it as her fingers on her other hand circled her clit.
She kept eye contact as she came with a quiet moan then she took his dick in her mouth again before letting it slip out again. She stroked it quickly above her breats until he finally let out a quiet moan as he came all over her tits. She grinned up at him then stood up and some cum dripped down from her breasts onto the flares.

"Fuck." She said and looked around for some tissues or something. Noel looked too, but they didn't find anything.

"I should of just came inside." he said.

"I didn't think this through." She agreed.

Finally, Noel ended up taking off one of his socks and using it to clean her breasts off before stuffing it into his jeans pocket.

"Let's get the fuck out of here." He said.

"What about the flares?" She asked.

They looked down at the flares. A big wet spot from his cum was on the left thigh area.

"Just buy them." He said.

"They're $250.00." She protested.

"I'll pay for them." He said.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yeah." He said.

A smile spread on her face and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

'Thanks." She said and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Ok, let's go." He said

"Wait. What if the cashier sees the wet spot?" She asked.

Noel sighed.

"Fold them so it's hidden."

"Ok." She said.

She picked up the jeans and folded them inward to hide the wet spot then folded them in half again.

"Ok, let's go." She smiled.

They walked up to the cashier. Layla set the flares on the counter.

"Oh these are beautiful aren't they?" The older woman smiled as she picked them up and unfolded them.

Noel and Layla looked at each other. The woman held them up in front of her. The wet spot facing Noel and Layla.

"Let me find the tag. They're usually here by the back pocket." The woman said.

"I think they are $250.00." Layla said.

"Oh. Here it is. Yes they are indeed."

She set the flares on the counter and then rang them up on the cash register.

"Will you be using card or cash?" She looked at them.

"Card." Noel said as he pulled his wallet from his back pocket.

"Let me get you a bag." The woman said but Layla grabbed the jeans and folded them inward then in half again.

"Oh, no thanks. I'd like to carry them please." She smiled at the woman and the woman smiled back.

"Ok, dear."

Noel handed the woman his credit card and she swiped it and handed it back. He put the card back in his wallet then put his wallet into his back pocket. He glanced at Layla and she smiled. He smiled back.
The woman handed Noel a receipt to sign. He signed it then handed it to the woman. She smiled at Noel. Then Layla.

"You know when I was your age, I would find a bed to do sexual favors, not a dressing room." She smiled.

Layla thought her heart might stop right then.

"I'm sorry. Thank you." She managed to say then her and Noel quickly walked toward the exit. They both started laughing as they walked outside. Layla looked at Noel.

"Fuck. How much do you think she heard?" She asked as they walked down the street.

"I told you to be quiet." He looked at her with a grin.

"Do you think she saw the wet spot?" She asked.

"I fuckin hope not." He said.

"Oh my god." Layla said and covered her face.

Noel grinned at her.

"Can we go back to the hotel so I can put on a new pair of socks?"

"Yeah, let's go."

She hooked her arm around his and they walked arm in arm back to the hotel.

They did the last gig of the tour that night then they all went out to celebrate. They went to a Chinese restaurant that was open late. Layla was sat with the other two backing singers and Noel was on the opposite end of the table. Layla had hoped to sit by Noel, but told herself she would have to get used to not seeing him anymore. Her job as a backup singer was temporary. She had only been filling in on the US tour for the usual woman who did it. As if she had read her thoughts, Mary said in a low voice.

"So what's gonna happen to you and the boss?" She asked.

Layla looked at her and shrugged.

"I guess the fun is over." She said.

"He's seems so much happier when you are around. Like a giddy little school boy sometimes." Mary said.

"You think?" Layla asked.

"Absolutely. He's way less grumpy when you are around." She said then took a bite.

Layla looked over at Noel. He was looking at her. She was certain he hadn't heard what Mary said. He was too far away and it was too loud in the restaurant. She gave him a smile and a wave. He smiled back then Gem said something to him and his attention went to Gem. Layla sighed. She always knew it would end with the tour, but now that it was actually happening, she suddenly felt sad. She pushed the feeling back and tried to enjoy the last night with everyone, but she couldn't shake the ache she was feeling in the pit of her stomach.

They finished dinner then everyone decided to go out. Except Noel. He said he was going back to the hotel. Layla thought about going with him, but decided not to, which proved to be a mistake because all she could think about was Noel. She thought back to when she had made the first move.

They had been on tour for about two weeks. Noel seemed to love her sassiness and she seemed able to make him smile even when he was in a grumpy mood. They started flirting back and forth. Secretly at first then they didn't even try to hide it.

One day at soundcheck, they kept making eye contact. She had been fantasizing about him for days and figured maybe he was interested in her too. She knew he had gotten divorced recently and she was single after a tough breakup the previous year, so she figured why not go for it.

After soundcheck, Noel went to his tour bus and everyone else did their own things. Layla walked out of the venue and walked to the back where the tour busses were currently parked. She took a deep breath then walked up to Noel's bus and knocked on the door. A few minutes later, the door swung open and Noel appeared. He stared at her.

"Hi, can I come in?" She smiled.

She noticed his eyes move to her cleavage then back to her eyes.

"Ok." He said.

She climbed the stairs and looked into his eyes as she walked past him into the bus. She sat down in one of the seats and watched Noel. He closed the bus door then turned and walked over to her.
He leaned against the booth table that was built into the bus and looked at her.

"I thought you might like some company." She smiled.

"Why would you think that?" He asked.

She shrugged. If she was going to go for it, then now was her chance.

"Tours can be long and lonely. Sometimes it's nice to have someone to pass the time with." She said.

"I don't mind being alone." He shrugged.

She burst into laughter and he looked at her like she was crazy. She regained composure and then looked at him.

"I'm sorry, I'm trying to fuck you and you aren't getting the hint." She said.

"You wanna fuck me?" He asked.

"Absolutely. I've been thinking about it for awhile. Haven't you?" She asked.

He looked a little embarrassed.

"You're a very attractive girl." He said.

"And you're a very attractive guy."

She said as she stood and walked over to him. He raised his head a bit and squinted his eyes at her.

"What?" She said.

"Are you trying to get some story to sell to The Sun?" He asked.

"Fuck The Sun. I want you to fuck me." She said and took some steps closer.

They stood staring at each other for a moment then she pulled her t-shirt up over her head and let it fall to the floor. Noel's eyes moved to her breasts.

"You can't stand there and tell me you haven't thought about touching these." She said as she took her breasts into her hands and pushed them together.
"You could even fuck them." She said.

"Layla, I." He said then stopped.

His eyes went back to her breasts. She moved closer to him.

"You can touch them." She said softly.

He felt an ache in his jeans as he stared at her tits. They were beautiful tits and he had thought about touching them. He had thought about fucking her too, but told himself it wouldn't be right. He was her boss. Before he could speak, she reached down and took his hand in hers. She brought his hand up to her breast and set it down.

"Do you like it?" She smiled.

"Yes." He said in almost a whisper.

He brought his other hand up to her other breast. He squeezed both gently then dropped his hands.

"We can't do this Layla." He said.

"Yes we can." She grinned.

"No. We can't." He said.

"Why not?" She said.

"Because I'm your boss." He said.

"So?" She said.

"You're way younger than me." He said.

"I'm not that much younger than you."

"Yes you are. This isn't gonna happen." He said.

"Who cares about age. I'm 30, I'm a grown woman." She said.

He sighed.

"I know you want to fuck me." She said.

"I'd love to fuck you, but." He said.

"Then do it." She cut him off and took a step forward. She pushed her lips against his and grabbed the back of his head with her hands. They kissed then seperated. He looked into her eyes with desire.

"This is a fucking bad idea." He said.

"No it's not." She said softly then dropped to her knees. She unbuckled his belt then unbuttoned his jeans then pulled them and his boxers down. She looked at his dick and smiled.
She looked up at him.

"Wow, Noel. Nice." She said then took his dick in her mouth.

He let out a whimper.

She sucked his dick for awhile then she stood up. She kicked her shoes off then pushed her pants down along with her underwear and stepped out of them. Noel kicked his shoes off then stepped out of his boxers and jeans. She hopped up onto the table and laid down. She looked up at him as he walked over and stood between her thighs.

"Fuck me." She said.

Noel hesitated, but in the end, lust took over. He pushed his dick inside and started fucking her. She moaned loudly.

"Harder." She moaned.

He fucked her harder. She moaned louder. He reached down and squeezed her breasts as he fucked her. She reached down and circled her clit. She moaned loudly again.

"I'm so fucking close." She moaned.

He kept moving. Finally, she let out a scream as she orgasmed. Noel pulled out and came onto her belly. They looked at each other. They were both out of breath. He grabbed some tissues that were near by and cleaned off her belly. She sat up on the table and he sat down in the booth. They sat in silence as they caught their breath then she looked at him with a grin.

"That was amazing." She said.

"We can't do that again." He said then stood up and grabbed their clothes from the ground. He set hers down next to her on the table then he pulled his boxers on followed by his jeans.

"Noel, that was fucking amazing. We should do that every chance we get." She said with a grin.

He looked at her.

"It was fucking amazing, but we shouldn't have crossed that line." He said then zipped his jeans and buttoned them.

"There is no line. We have a month left on this tour. Might as well have some fun." She said as she stood and began to get dressed.

He sighed then buckled his belt.

"It's not professional." He said.

"Fuck professional. Let's have some fun!" She grinned.

A smile slowly spread on his face.

"Come on, we make a great team." She said.

He shook his head then changed the subject.

"D'ya wanna go get something to eat from catering?" He asked.

She smiled.

"Yes. I'm statving."

They climbed off the tour bus and people around started clapping and cheering. Noel and Layla looked at each other confused. Noel saw Gem.

"What's all this about?" He asked.

"The bus was rocking." He said then looked at Layla. "And you weren't exactly being quiet."

"Oops. Sorry." Layla laughed.

Noel's face was turning red.

"It's alright, let's go eat." She said to him.

They walked inside to catering and Noel looked at her.

"See? Everyone fucking knows now." He said.

"So? They know we had sex. Big deal." She shrugged.

"It is a big deal. They might think I'm giving you special treatment or something." He said.

"Well you aren't, so." She said then picked up a plate and began piling food onto it.

"Layla. We can't do that again." Noel said as he followed her down the table of food.

"Fine. We don't have to fuck again if you don't want to. Chill." She sighed then sat at a table. Noel sat next to her.

"It's not that I don't want to, believe me." He said.

"Just forget it." She said.

She took a bite of food.

"Layla. I want to. You're a beautiful girl. And I really enjoyed...."

"Forget it Noel." She cut him off.

They sat, eating in silence. Layla finished her plate then stood up.

"See you onstage." She said then turned and threw her plate into the trash then walked out of the room. Noel sighed.

They played the gig then everyone got on the busses to go to the next city. Layla was about to step onto the band bus, when someone pulled her arm. She looked up and saw Noel.

"You can ride on my bus if ya want." He said softly.

She stared into his eyes for second then climbed onto Noel's bus without a word. They sat in the booth across from each other, but neither spoke. Noel's phone dinged. He looked at it. He had a message from the tour manager.

"Is Layla with you?" It said.

Noel replied.

"Yes, she's with me."

He set his phone down and looked at Layla. She was looking out the window.

"I'm sorry." He said.

The bus started moving.

She looked at him.

"Sorry for what?" She asked.

"I dunno. I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I just didn't think it was a good idea to mix business with pleasure."

"It's ok Noel." She sighed.

He reached across the table and laid his hand on her arm.

"Maybe I was wrong though." He said.

A smile spread on her lips.

They were pretty much inseparable after that and could not keep their hands off each other.

She decided she needed to see him one last night. She said her goodbyes to the band then took a cab to the hotel. She went up to Noel's room and knocked. He opened the door.

"I need one last night." She said then stepped into the room and kissed his lips. He wrapped his arms around her as they kissed. He kicked the door shut then they walked over to the bed together, their lips still connected. They seperated to take their clothes off then they quickly got on the bed and their lips were together again.

Noel rolled them so he was on top of her. He pulled his head back and looked at her. They studied each other then he smiled. She smiled back then his lips were on hers again. He pushed his dick inside as they kissed and began moving slowly. She gripped his back with her fingers and moved her body with his. He broke their kiss and looked into her eyes. They kept eye contact as they continued moving in sync.

"I'm so fucking close." She said with pleasure.

"Good, cuz so am I." He breathed.

"Fuck, I'm gonna miss this." She said.

"Me too." He said then broke their eye contact to kiss her lips.

She was brought closer and closer as his body hit her clit just right with each thrust. Her fingers dug into his back. They kept moving together, steadily bringing each other closer until finally, they were pushed over the edge.

Pleasure flowed through them as they both climaxed. She closed her eyes and moaned as her muscles contracted. When she opened them his eyes met hers as he let out some quick breaths as he came. He slowed his movements then stopped moving completely.

They looked into each other's eyes, both of them out of breath, but satisfied. He rolled off of her and they laid side by side. She let out a satisfied sigh while he took some deep breaths. They looked at each other and smiled then she moved closer and rested her head on his chest as he wrapped his arm around her. They laid in silence.

He wanted to tell her that the last month had been amazing and he would miss her, but he didn't. She kept pushing the voice in her head away as it kept reminding her this was their last night. She would miss not only him, but the tour itself.

"What time does your flight leave tomorrow?" He broke the silence.

"Nine." She said softly as her finger made tiny circles on his chest.

"I'm not flying back til the next day." He said.

He almost asked her to stay another day with him, but he didn't. Why prolong the inevitable.

"Always the loner." She teased.

He chuckled.

"Solitude can be a great thing." He said.

She wanted to tell him he didn't have to be alone, but didn't. She decided to make the most of their fading time and slid her hand down to his dick. She started stroking it gently and it got semi hard.

"One last time?" She asked softly.

He turned onto his side and kissed her. They had sex again then fell asleep.

Layla groaned in the morning as her alarm rang. She stayed laying on her stomach as she reached out and turned it off then closed her eyes. She didn't want to get out of bed. She felt movement next to her then felt his hand on her back. She smiled.

"You have to get up Layla." He said sleepily.

She opened her eyes.

"I don't want to. This bed is too comfortable." She whined.

"You'll miss your flight." He said.

She sighed and turned onto her back. He was on his side, facing her.

"Fuck the flight." She groaned and he chuckled, then she got out of bed.

Noel watched her walk into the bathroom and close the door. He laid back onto his back and stared up at the ceiling. He heard the toilet flush then the shower turn on. He reached over and picked up the TV remote control and turned the TV on. He flipped through the channels and found some history show and laid watching it. After a little while, he heard the shower turn off. A few minutes passed then the bathroom door flung open and Layla, wrapped in her towel, ran over to the bed and jumped on him. He started laughing as she kissed him all over. She stopped and they smiled at each other.

"You're fuckin insane, ya know that?" He smiled.

"I know." She smiled back then got off the bed.

She started getting dressed and Noel climbed out of bed. He walked to the bathroom and closed the door. When he came out a few minutes later, Layla was dressed and packed and ready to go. They didn't speak as Noel got dressed. When he was finished, he looked at her.

"Ready? I'll ride with you to the airport."

"Yeah." She said.

They left the room and took the elevator down to the lobby then took a cab to the airport. Neither of them spoke during the ride. The cab pulled up to the airpot drop off.

"Just give us a minute." Noel said to the driver, who nodded back.

Noel and Layla got out of the cab and walked to the back of the car. The driver popped the trunk and Noel got her suitcase out then closed the trunk. She followed him as he wheeled the suitcase over to the airport entrance. He turned to face her. They looked at each other.

"Guess this is it." He said.

"We don't have to do the whole goodbye bullshit, do we?" She said.

She wasn't sure if she could handle a goodbye. It would make it too final. He looked at her for a moment then spoke.

"I'm glad you joined us." He said

"I enjoyed my time on the tour." She smiled and fought like hell not to cry.

They both wanted to say more, but neither of them did. They hugged then she took her suitcase and walked into the airport. Noel watched her walk away for a second then turned and got back into the cab. He got back to the hotel and went up to his room. He walked over to the bed and looked at the empty side Layla had been sleeping in. He sighed then laid down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling.

*Song Inspirations

Sex On Fire by Kings of Leon

Layla by Derek and the Dominos

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 269 59
An Irish girl moves to Manchester in the early 1990's and meets two boys Liam and Noel Gallagher that will change her life forever. (Smut involved) t...
5.1K 103 17
superficial feelings grow between Francheska La Blanc, Damon Albarn's lover of 9 years, and Liam Gallagher, the rockstar. number 4 on the #britpop ta...
7.7K 146 15
"Are you secretly seeing someone?" Lexi, my best friend asked curiously. "Why would you think that?" I raised my eyebrow. "You seem a lot happier tha...
7.6K 218 19
⸻ YOU'VE GONE SOFT, MATE. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 liam and emma understand each other perfectly and yet it's not enough. ( liam gallagher x fem!oc ) ( 1994...