Transformers (Male Reader)

By WeaselSnipes

On the run in the year 1987, Bumblebee the Autobot seeks refuge in a junkyard in a small California beach tow... More

Storyline + Love Interest?
Winner
Prologue: Cybertron's Destruction
Chapter 1: The Yellow Bettle
Chapter 2: Bumblebee
Chapter 3: Fixing Bumblebee
Chapter 4: Getting Revenge
Chapter 5: A Shocking Truth
Chapter 6: Saving Bumblebee
Chapter 7: My Name Is Bumblebee
Chapter 8: The Extinction of Maximals
Chapter 9: A Way Home
Chapter 10: Meeting The Autobots
Chapter 11: The Death of A Friend
Chapter 12: The Second Key
Chapter 13: The Last Maximals
Chapter 14: No Matter The Cost
Chapter 15: Attack On US SOCCENT
Chapter 16: The Yellow Camaro
Chapter 17: Bonding With Mikaela
Chapter 19: Meeting Y/N and Charlie
Chapter 20: Looking For The Glasses
Chapter 21: Captured
Chapter 22: The Rise of Megatron
Chapter 23: Battle of Los Angles
Chapter 24: The Shard
Chapter 25: Welcome to College
Chapter 26: Sam's Outburst
Chapter 27: The Death of An Autobot
Chapter 28: The Ancient Decepticon
Chapter 29: The Matrix
Chapter 30: Battle of Egypt
Chapter 31: Sam's New Life
Chapter 32: Human Problems
Chapter 33: Sam's Workplace
Chapter 34: Revival of Sentinel
Chapter 35: Betrayal
Chapter 36: Exiled
Chapter 37: Battle of Chicago
Chapter 38: The Life of Cade
Chapter 39: The Return of The Primes
Chapter 40: Autobot Reunion
Chapter 41: Infiltrating KSI
Chapter 42: Saving The Primes
Chapter 43: The Return of Megatron
Chapter 44: Battle of Hong Kong
Chapter 45: The Sioux Land
Chapter 46: Life In A Junkyard
Chapter 47: The Hunt
Chapter 48: Learning The Past
Chapter 49: Finding The Staff
Chapter 50: Securing the Staff
Final Chapter: The Final War

Chapter 18: War At Qatar

1.7K 58 4
By WeaselSnipes

At the Pentagon everyone was working when one of the students came over to their group.

Student 1: Hey, guys, I think the other team figured it out. Iran.

Student 2: Come on, man. This is way too smart for Iranian scientists. Think about it.

Student 3: What do you think, kid? Chinese?

Maggie: No way. This is nothing like what the Chinese are using.

Meanwhile the President was flying in Air Force One to an unknown destination.

Pilot: This is Air Force One. Level of flight, level three-three-zero.

John (On TV): We will hunt down this enemy. And when we do, we'll know just what to do with them.

In the rows of seats, a stereo is under someone's foot when it transforms into Frenzy. A man and Tracy knock on a door and they enter and see the President watching TV.

John (On TV): Apparently, there are very few survivors.

Tracy: Yes, Mr. President?

President: Yeah, can you wrangle me up some Ding Dongs, darling?

Frenzy sneaks around the plane as he reaches the elevator. Tracy comes into the kitchen.

Tracy: I joined the Air Force to bring the man Ding Dongs. I'll be in storage.

She enters the elevator and sees the stereo once she reaches the storage, she puts the stereo down go get the Ding Dong's. Frenzy then runs off as Tracy drops the Ding Dong.

Tracy: Shoot.

It rolls towards Frenzy. Tracy picks it up and eats it.

Tracy: Gross.

She walks off as Frenzy quickly hacked into the system, beginning a simultaneous upload of a virus and download of all information relating to Sector Seven. His actions were discovered in the Pentagon.

Maggie: Do you hear that? Are you getting this? I think they're hacking the network again. Oh, my God. This is a direct match to the signal in Qatar. Are you running a diagnostic?

Student 1: Should I be?

Maggie: Yes, you should.

Student 1: So, I am.

Maggie: Someone! They're hacking into Air Force One! We need a senior analyst. I think they're planting a virus.

Male 8: A virus?

Student 1: It's streaming right now.

Maggie: They are planting a virus and stealing a whole lot of data from your system at the same time.

Male 8: Code Red. We have a breach. Air Force One, someone onboard has breached the military network.

On the plane some Secret Service agents made their way down to the cargo hold.

Male 9: I'm in the cargo hold. Clear. Clear.

Maggie: You got to cut the hard lines.

Male 8: What?

Maggie: Whatever they want, they are getting it.

Male 8: Sir? Permission to take down the Defense Network.

Male 10: Cut all server hard lines now.

Male 8: Cut all server hard lines now.

Frenzy was just finishing up when the hardlines were cut, leaving him with only information on the Witwicky man who had seen their language.

The Secret Service enters.

Male 9: Someone's tampered with the POTUS mainframe. What the...

Frenzy quickly dispatched two of them.

Pilot: Shots fired in the underdeck. Repeat, shots fired. Crew, prepare for emergency descent.

More Secret Services come out as Frenzy quickly kills them and hides in plain sight.

John: I want our President in that bunker. And I don't want to discuss a damn thing other till that becomes reality. That's our first priority. That's our only priority right now.

Male 8: Air Force One is on the ground.

Air Force One immediately landed at the nearest airport, which Barricade was waiting to pick up Frenzy. Frenzy then walked across the tarmac behind some Secret Service guards and quickly slipped into Barricade.

Frenzy: Stupid insects tried to shoot me... found a clue to Allspark. Witwicky Man - he has seen our language. Witcky search.

After a quick Yahoo web search using Barricade's on-board police department laptop, Frenzy determined their next target, a human called "LadiesMan217" who was in possession of the Witwicky man's glasses, which in turn could lead them to AllSpark.

Frenzy: We must find LadiesMan217.

Barricade drives off. At Sam's home his car starts up as he runs outside.

Sam: Oh, God. No, no, no, no, no, no, no!

His car speeds off.

Sam: That's my car! No! No, no, no, no.

Sam goes outside and grabs his bike.

Sam: Dad, call the cops!

He starts to chase his car.

Sam: Where you going with my car, buddy? Where you going?

He calls the police.

Sam: Hello? 911 emergency! My car has been stolen! I'm in pursuit! Right? I need all units, the whole squadron. Bring everyone! No, don't ask me questions, all right? My father's the head of the neighborhood watch!

The car goes to a junkyard as a trains block Sam. He gets off his bike and runs only to see his car transform into Bumblebee.

Sam: Oh, my God.

Bumblebee sends a beacon into space to summon his fellow Autobots as Sam sees another car come to the junkyard and a person comes out of the car and it is a much older Charlie and the car transformers into Y/N. Sam begins to record.

Sam: My name is Sam Witwicky. Whoever finds this, my car is alive, okay? You saw that? Since this is my last words on Earth, I just wanna say, Mom, Dad, I love you, and if you find Busty Beauties under my bed, it wasn't mine. I'm holding it for Miles. No, no, wait that... Okay, that's not true. It's mine and Uncle Charles gave it to me. I'm sorry. Mojo, I love you.

Two guard dogs noticed him and started to chase him.

Sam: No! No! No! No! Oh, my God. No, you're a good dog! Good dog! Good dog! Oh, my God.

Sam gets on two barrels and the dogs bark at him.

Sam: Whoa! Hey, hey, hey! All right! Oh! No! No!

Suddenly Bumblebee and Y/N as cars come in and drive around Sam.

Sam: Okay. Please, please don't kill me! I'm sorry! Take the keys! I don't want them! Car's yours! Listen, listen, listen.

Sam runs out as the police arrive.

Sam: Good, you're here.

Police Officer 1: Let me see your hands!

Sam: No, no, no! It's not me!

Police Officer 1: Let me see your hands.

Sam: The guy's inside.

Police Officer 1: Shut up! Walk towards the car. Put your head on the hood.

He does as he is told. Meanwhile John goes into the Pentagon.

Male 11: Whoever did this finally managed to infiltrate our defense network, which is what they tried to do in Qatar, only this time it worked.

John: What did they get?

Male 11: We still don't know.

John: Talk to me about the virus.

Male 11: It's a Spider-bot virus. We're not sure what it's going to do, but it may cripple the system.

John: Can we stop it?

Male 11: Every time we try an antivirus, it adapts and speeds up. It's like it's not a virus anymore. It's become the system.

John: Obviously the first phase of a major attack against the US. The only countries with this kind of capability are Russia, North Korea, maybe China.

Maggie: I'm sorry, that's not correct.

John: Excuse me, young lady. I didn't see you standing there. You would be who?

Maggie: I'm just the analyst who detected the hack.

John: Hold on. It was you? You, did it?

Male 11: Her team.

Maggie: Sir, I was just trying to say, they hacked your firewall in 10 seconds. Okay. Even a supercomputer with a brute force attack would take 20 years to do that.

John: Maybe you can explain, then, how our latest satellite imagery shows North Korea doubling its naval activity.

Maggie: Maybe it's a precaution, because isn't that what we're doing? The signal pattern is learning. It's evolving on its own. And you need to move past Fourier transfers and start considering quantum mechanics.

Male 11: There is nothing on Earth that complex.

Maggie: What about an organism? A living organism? Maybe some kind of DNA-based computer? And I know that that sounds crazy...

John: That's enough. That's enough. We have six floors of analysts working on this thing. Now, if you can find proof to back up your theory, I'm gonna be happy to listen to you. But if you don't get a filter on that brain-mouth thing, you're gonna be off the team. You understand?

He snaps his fingers and Maggie leaves. At the police station Ron bails out Sam.

Sam: Look, I can't be any clearer than how crystal clear I am being. It just stood up.

Police Officer 2: It just stood up. Wow. That's really neat. Okay, chiefie. Time to fill her up. And no drippy-drippy. What are you rolling? Whippets? Goofballs? A little wowie sauce with the boys?

Sam: No, I'm not on any drugs.

Police Officer 2: What's these?

He gets tossed a pill bottle.

Police Officer 2: Found it in your pocket. "Mojo." Is that what the kids are doing now? Little bit of Mojo?

Sam: Those are my dog's pain pills.

Ron: You know, a Chihuahua. A little...

Police Officer 2: What was that? You eyeballing my piece, 50 Cent? You wanna go? Make something happen. Do it. 'Cause I promise you I will bust you up. Are you on drugs?

At Qatar, the Middle East, Lennox and his team found a telephone line.

Lennox: Let's hope this telephone line works.

Under desert sands something knocks over a billboard.

Patrick: What the heck was that?

Fig speaks Spanish.

Patrick: English, dude. English.

A metal spiked tail rose out of the sand and was about to kill Lennox when Robert sees it.

Robert: Whoa! Watch out!

They fire at it as it moves around in the sand.

Lennox: Contact! Everybody, quiet. Settle.

Robert: Whoa, mother... What the hell is...

The Scorponok comes out and kills Patrick as everyone else starts to run to the village. They made it as the people in the village started to panic and run as some came and helped the marines. It started to shoot explosives as they continued to fire at it. Lennox makes it to Mahfouz father.

Lennox: Sir, we need... I need a telephone.

Mahfouz Father: Telephone, telephone, yes!

He gives Lennox a cellphone.

Mahfouz Father: Cell phone!

Lennox: I don't know how to thank you.

Outside they continued to fire at the Scorponok.

Lennox: This is an emergency Pentagon call! I need you to... Do you understand? It's an emergency Pentagon...

The windows explode as the Scorponok fires missiles.

Lennox: I don't have a credit card!

Worker: Sir, the attitude is not going to speed things up any bit at all. I'm going to ask you to speak into the mouthpiece very clearly.

Lennox: I'm in the middle of a war! This is frigging ridiculous! I need a credit card!

He takes cover.

Lennox: Epps! Where's your wallet?

Robert: Pocket!

Lennox: Which pocket?

Robert: My back pocket!

Lennox: You got 10 back pockets!

Robert: Left cheek! Left cheek! Left cheek! All right, keep shooting! Keep shooting!

Lennox: Okay, it's Visa.

Worker: Also, sir, have you heard about our premium plus world-service gold package?

Lennox: No, I don't want a premium package! Epps! Pentagon!

In the Pentagon John enters the room.

John: Give me a status.

Male 12: Sir, we're tracking a Special Ops team under fire in Qatar. They say they're survivors of the base attack.

John: Survivors?

The soldiers continue to shoot at the Scorponok.

Robert: I ain't never seen this in my life! Need gunships on station ASAP!

John: Predator's coming up in a minute.

Male 11: We're linking the call to the nearest AWACS.

Robert: Unknown, man. I don't... Man, if you seen this shit...

Man 11: Predator ETA two minutes.

The Predator comes flying in as the Scorponok continues to shoot missiles. The Predator comes in and sees the Scorponok.

John: What is that?

Male 13: I don't know. We need air support, and we need it now. Roll in strike package Bravo on unknown target. I authenticate Tango Whiskey at time 0300 Zulu. Attention, all aircraft. This will be a danger close-fire mission.

Male 14: Weapons, I just got a call from Falcon Ops. Who's closer to Kill Box One Alpha?

Male 15: Send the Hogs, sir.

Male 14: Okay, send the Hogs over to Kill Box One Alpha. It's a danger close...

Male 15: Switch the Hogs to Kill Box One Alpha, 300 feet danger close. Friendlies in the area.

Robert: Seven-man team north of orange smoke!

Male 14: Received Kill Box One Alpha. Engage hostile.

Robert: Attack direction west! You're clear and hot!

Male 15: Strike, tell me status of Hog right now.

Male 14: Hog One-One Dark Star status.

Robert: Lennox! The heat's coming!

Lennox: Laze the target! We got a beam-rider incoming! Laze target!

They use the lasers to aim at the target as it fires missiles at Fig. The two Warthogs come flying in.

Lennox: Ready! Heat's coming!

Robert: What? Bring it!

Pilot 2: Receiving radar jamming in vicinity of target.

They start firing at the Scorponok and it then fires missiles at it. It was still moving.

Lennox: No frigging way that thing's still not down.

Robert: Spooky Three Two, use 105 shells. Bring the rain.

Male 16: Be advised, ground team is requesting 105 sabot rounds.

The plane started to shoot at the Scorponok. The smoke clears and the Scorponok goes back into the sand while it loses its tail in the progress.

John: Did we lose them?

Male 13: Warthog One confirm visual on friendlies.

Lennox: Where's Fig?

They ran to Fig.

Lennox: Fig? Fig? Oh, God!

Robert: God damn it!

Lennox: Get a medic! Get a medic!

Lennox checks on Fig.

Lennox: I'm sorry. We'll get a medic. Just hold on. He's got a pulse. We need a medevac. One man down. Patient care category urgent.

Night came and a helicopter came for them as they carried Fig to the helicopter.

John: Bring them home. You get those men stateside right now. I want them debriefed in 10 hours... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 725 27
Autobots were blamed for the war and destruction on Earth. Riley and Optimus have to make a difficult decision and leave their family so they could p...
458K 11K 13
The fate of humanity is at stake between two races of Cybertronians: Autobots and Decepticons. Their war is brought down to Earth and it's up to the...
146K 4.2K 20
It's been a tough journey for (Y/N) Witwicky. After NEST had been disbanded, she was forced into hiding and was separated from her beloved yellow and...
42.9K 950 13
Man, who would have thought? A girl like me Little old Y/N M/N Witwicky me Caught up in some giant alien war; Oh, and lets not forget the part about...