Miraculous Haunted Mansion

De StephanieNolmans

Marinette is a lonely after her friends betrayed her for lila. but things change when she wins her class a tr... Mais

chapter one
chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
help
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteenth
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter twenty-one
the ending

Chapter Eight

699 22 4
De StephanieNolmans

Esmeralda was in her pajamas, arms crossed and glaring at lila.
Adrien, Nino and Alya was, watching as Esmeralda glares at Lila.
Lila was nervously looking at Esmeralda, but she was trying act innocent. But she was doing it badly.
"You are in so much trouble." Esmeralda said. "I was just looking in the room. And I didn't see the sign, and their was this monster looking cat." Lila said scared.
Adrien Nino and Alya look at Lila confusion.
Esmeralda give Lila a not amused look.  "Then let's see the security camera. And see what happened." Esmeralda said taking out her phone.
"Yes, and you can see that I am telling the truth." Lila said, but she didn't know that she will get in trouble.
Lila, Adrian, Nino and Alya they look at Esmeralda phone to see what happens next. Lila smiles as Esmeralda phone  showed
"You didn't see the sign, huh." Esmeralda told Lila, showing that she lied. "Here is the part." Lila said scared.
Everyone looks as Lila opened the door, but to Lila shock their was nothing their.
"B,b,but, thier was this monster cat their." Lila said, Esmeralda.
Esmeralda then said. "It probably your imagination. And tomorrow you are staying in your room. And not joining with your class tomorrow for the activities." Esmeralda said. "What." Lila shrieked. "You can't do that." Alya said glaring at the gypsy. "Yes I can. Lila broke one of the rules. Don't enter that room. So you are not doing activities tomorrow." Esmeralda said.
Esmeralda walks away to her bedroom, before leaving she said. "I will be telling your teacher about this to, and I suggest  you get to bed to."

At the end of the hallway Marinette was watching everything. Marinette quickly went back to her room.
Marinette laughs as she entered her room.
"Oh, Lila is in trouble and she is staying inbher room tomorrow. Which means on Lila tomorrow." Marinette said as she gets in her bed. And closed his eyes and went to sleep with a smile on her face.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

153K 3.3K 38
What if Nino and Marinette have a secret past and were trained to be spies? what if everything everyone knew about them was a lie, what if their whol...
25K 272 18
Marinette and Damian get betrothed twice one when they were just 9 and again when they turn 16. Mari is the guardian of the miraculous what happens w...
60.6K 823 23
Lila has finally turned her class against Marinette. Marinette barely has any friends left and doesn't think she can forgive her friends. After an ac...
243K 4.3K 16
this is a daminette story. Marinette is given the cold shoulder by everyone of her class thanks to Lila's lies everyone except for a few persons and...