Chapter Nineteen

Alya and everyone was wondering what's going on.
But alya eyes widened, Lila in hand cuffs and being taken away by the police.
"What are you doing." Miss bustier said walking towards the police.
"That's my student unhand her." Miss bustier demand.
"No, she tried to kill a nother student. Marinette Dupain-cheng." The police told the teacher.
"And Miss Dupain-cheng is pressing charges." Another police said, as they excorted lila.
Lila screams at the class.
"I didn't do anything. I was defending myself from Marinette she tries to attack me." Lila said. The class and the Miss bustier believe this.
Alya glares at Marinette as she enters the ball room , with the stranger that was dancing with her.
The class and Miss bustier all walk towards her.
"Marinette why did you attack lila." Miss bustier said with her arms crossed.
Marinette and Alexander looks at them with a face saying. "Are you that dumb."
"Yeah, you should be the one be arrested.  Not lila." Alya said with the rest of the class said "yeah."
"Excuse me, you better leave Miss Marinette alone." Alexander said glaring at the teacher and the class.
"And who are you." Alya asked.
"My name is Alexander Clupa and I am the owner of this mansion." Alexander said.
Alya faces pales.
"And for the record, I saw the whole thing and their was a camera were they are at. Lila rossi tried to kill Marinette with a knife." Alexander said. The class was shocked at this.
"Marinette you need to set a example. Give lila a second chance." Miss bustier scolds.
"No, lila got herself into this. And she has to face the consequences." Marinette said.
Alexander smiles at her.
"Young late go to your room right know." Miss bustier said.
"No, a two days ago I graduated early so that means. I am no longer your student." Marinette said before looking back Alexander.
"Alexander you want to go back for more dancing." Marinette asked.
Alexander smiles. "I don't mind." He said.
As they walked away and back to the dance floor leaves
The disbelieve Teacher and Class.