Chapter Four

It was morning, marinette wake up and put some clothes on and went down, to get some breakfast. When she get down their. And to see, her class right up and eating. As usual Lila was making up lies. Marinette rolls her eyes, as Lila was saying she knows the owner of this mansion.
"Hey, look marislut is up." Alya said smugly, everyone started in the class laughing at her. Lila secretly smirks at this. And miss Bustier is doing nothing to stop the. But marinette just ignored them, as she was looking at the breakfast menu.
Alexander was secretly watching, in the shadows. He let's out a snarl, as he watches the class and that Witch descendant.
Then Allen the waiter came, to asks them what they want for breakfast.
The class brought money so they can order food. But they they don't have a lot of food. Besides Adrien and Marinette. Marinette has millions of dollars for being MDC.
As he was done with the class he went torwards marinette. "What do you want to eat madam." Allen asks marinette, nicely. As she point's what she wants, Allen nods his head as he writes it down. "Thank you." Marinette told, Allen.
Allen smiles at marinette. For she has sweet manners, unlike the teacher and the rest of her class. "Your welcome." Allen said, before going to the kitchen.
Alexander watches marinette, she was so sweet, and polite, Just like Bridgette.
As the food finally get out, the teacher and the class order toasts and eggs. Lila looks at marinette food.
Her eyes widened at the food. It was beacon with sunnyside up eggs and cheesey hashbrowns. Lila looks at her her plate of plain toast and scrambled eggs, and then glared at marinette. Lila can smell marinette food.
Why does she gets the good food. While lila is eating like a peasant.
Alexander looks at Lila, and he can see that she is just like Rose. Not by her looks, but by her actions, lying and fake smiles. Then Alexander went back to his office to talk with someone.

As they were all done with breakfast. As they waited for a tour. So Kim and Alix started throwing a football at each other. Miss bustier was not their because she was in the bathrooms.
Marinette told them, the two. "Guys, stop that you are going to break something."
But Kim yells at Marinette. "Shut up you Slut." And then Alix said with a snarl look on her face. "We won't break anything, unlike you."
As Esmeralda came into the room, to see what will happen. Kim throws the foot ball at Alix, but she misses the catch . And the foodball hits a Vase, breaking it. The eveyone stared in shock, but Kim and Alix was the most shock. They both think they will blame this on marinette.
But their thoughts were cut off. As they heard, someone yell. "What are you two doing." They both pale as they turned around to see another woman. Esmeralda glared at the two with her hands rest on her hips. Then miss bustier came from the bathroom and saw all the commotion. "What's going on. And who are you" Miss bustier asks. "I am Esmeralda, I was going to tell them about what's they are doing for today. But when I walked in these two, were throwing around a football. And it was against the rules. Then they broke a Vase while doing it." Esmeralda said, grinnting her teeth.
"Well, it must be an accident. You can't blame them, their just children." Miss bustier. "Their both 18, they are no longer children. They are young adults." Esmeralda told miss bustier with a frown, before taking out a peice of paper. "And they signed that anything they broke, they will have to replace or pay for it." Miss bustier took the paper that all the if her students signed say that. "What." Kim said in disbelief. "Ho, no my pop's is going to kill me." Alix said, forget the paper they signed. "They will have to pay for it when the trip is over." Esmeralda said, as she walks away. Marinette let's out a quiet snicker, at kim and alix face's.

Alexander was on his office on his computers, watching the security cameras. He was watching what was happening. And he saw what was happening, he saw the look of the witch descendant had on her face. He glares at her, "she is just like Rose." He angrily mutters. His phone ring, he tooks out his phone and saw who was calling him, it was Esmeralda. "Hey, yeah I saw it all on the cameras. And don't worry I will notify their parents about this. Just watch marinette." Alexander said, as Esmeralda answered back, before hanging up.
And he tooks out a file of Kim and Alix and read on their information. But when he saw their parents phone numbers. Alexander smiles, as he types kim parents first. He holds the phone up to his ear. He smirked as Kim's mother picked up the phone. "Hello." Kim mother said on the phone.
(I don't know kim mother name)

Miraculous Haunted Mansion जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें