Chapter Eleven

It was night time, Marinette was in her room. After she was done taking a nice warm shower. Today was great, Marinette saw the village got new fabrics. But the best thing for today is that lila got in trouble. It turns out Lila tried to get into Marinette room, but Lila thought she saw something. And got scared but bumps into 6 status and know at the end of the trip. She has to pay five thousands dollars.
And Marinette managed to looking around the mansions garden.
And it was beautiful, and tomorrow it her birthday. But Marinette didn't care. Because it's a free say tomorrow it means she can make her dress and mask.
As Marinette gets into her pajamas and gets into bed, after a few minutes. She closed her eyes and fell asleep .
Alexander came out from the shadows. He smiles as Marinette sleeps, he has a box in his hands.
"Here my love." Alexander said, as he puts the present on the nightstand. "Tomorrow, will be your best birthday ever." Alexander said, as he disappears in the shadows.

With the Akuma class.
Everyone are in their rooms, Lila was asleep. So everyone are chatting on their group chat.
Alya: "hey guys I can't believe what happened to Lila today."
Nino: " Yeah dude, she broke status and know she has to pay alot of money."
Rose: "hey Kim, Alix how much you have to pay to replace the vase you both broke."
Kim:"It's $500."
Alix: "but we will be paying half. So when we get home. We have to get jobs."
Kim:"Yeah, our parents said they aren't paying for it. Say it's our fault and we have to pay for it."
Max: "And I hacked the camera and look for the shadow monster. That Lila saw, but their was nothing and the lights never went off."
Myline said."But Lila said she saw something, maybe we should look around tomorrow, because it's a free day."
Alya: "Great we will all looks around tomorrow."
Nathaniel:"Hey guys tomorrow is Marinette birthday."
Alya:"Who the hell cares. After what she is doing to Lila. We will not be giving her something for her birthday."
Ivan: "Yeah, tomorrow she will be crying nobody is celebrating her birth."
Adrien:"Ok, and let's get some sleep."
Nino: "Ok, good night dude and dudettes."
And with that everyone got off their phones and went to bed.
As they closed their eyes, and hoping Marinette will have a bad birthday tomorrow.
But they didn't know on what they will discover tomorrow and Marinette will have a great birthday.