MaNan FF - Fangirl✅

By KeerthuWrites

Nandini Murthy, an orphan, architect Manik Malhortra, music composer turned actor Their special first meet, c... More

1. Nandini Murthy
2. Manik Malhotra
3. Glimpse
4. Autograph
5. Instagram
6. Movie Offer
7. Invite
8. Dinner
9. Sleep Over
10. Confusion
11. Review
12. Interview
13. Possessive
14. Home
15. 🌟🌟🌟
16. Night
17. Morning
18. Cabir
19. Music
20. Moonlight
21. Sunday
22. Second Half
23. Reminder
24. Shirt
25. Sorry
26. Travel
27. Blindfold
28. Destination
29. Silence
30. 🌟🌟🌟
31. Trust
32. Precautions
33. Places
34. Alarm
35. Shopping
36. Dessert
37. Alone
38. Spice
39. Clutch
40. Words
41. Media
42. Parents
43. Priority
44. Manager
45. 🌟🌟🌟
46. Lie
47. Tears
48. Promise
49. Dough
50. Permission
51. Approval
52. License
53. Family
54. Stars
55. New Normal
56. LiT
57. Pleasure
58. Respect
59. Perfect
60. 🌟🌟🌟
61. Birthday
62. Live
63. In-Laws
64. Promotions
65. Protective
66. Pain
67. Rest
68. Destiny
69. Anger
70. Distance
71. Questions
72. Answers
73. Navya
74. Together
75. 🌟Nandini Manik Malhotra🌟
Thank you
Love♥️
🌟First Anniversary🌟

🌟Second Anniversary🌟

3.6K 411 49
By KeerthuWrites

Surprise...!!!!

Since the time Manik and Nandini has met each other, they have seen ups and downs in their career.

Though Manik's first 2 movies were blockbusters and 3rd movie was a decent hit, the 4th one didn't reach the audience well. He took extra efforts for his 5th movie and it did better than the previous one. His 6th movie was almost like a comeback movie and it did wonders slowly.

But, Nandini calmed him whenever there was a storm within himself.

Coming to his music career, he gave music in one of his movies for the first time and the same director has offered him another chance. Unlike his acting career, his music career has only seen ups. His albums were chartbusters and he took a small break from acting while concentrating on music direction for the 3rd time.

And Nandini always had a flat line when she worked as an Architect and her efforts to switch company weren't that fruitful initially. After her first interior designing to Manik's producer, there was a break for 6 months till she got another chance. Those few months was a testing time for her since there was no progress in her Architecture career and interior designing as well.

But, Manik answered her whenever she questioned herself.

When she got another chance for designing, she used that amount to start an online firm for interior designing while attending interviews to switch company for Architecture.

They say 'When it rains, it pours' and the same happened with her. She got a better offer and switched her company 4 months back and at the same time, got two more opportunities to design interiors.

Coming to their personal life, Manik always maintained a low key even after her camera debut. He rarely posted their couple pictures as he didn't want to draw unwanted attention to her. It was all good till an unfortunate incident took place two months ago, just to test their relation.

Present day,

Manik walked into their sweet home with his key and was surprised seeing Nandini on bed, lost in her thoughts.

"Hey you are early today...!?" He asked as it was not her usual time to be at home.

She just smiled and he went to refresh after a tiresome shoot.

"Nandu..." Manik called out wiping his face with a towel and moved towards the mirror.

"Jii" She said involuntarily.

"Did you think of any place for our second anniversary...!? I know there's still 3 months but tickets and other booking bhi dekhna hai na...I have cleared by schedule by the way..." He kept on saying and turned to her when she didn't reply.

When she saw him stare at her, she just smiled a little and said "Anywhere..."

He sighed and went to sit beside her on the bed and extended his hand saying "Come here..."

She moved towards him and laid on his chest and rotated the buttons, a habit from the start of their relation.

"Still thinking about it...!?" He asked after placing a kiss on top of her head. She didn't reply but he understood and said "Nandu... it's been 2 months...Please..."

She gulped and said "I'm unable to forget it..."

When her tears made his shirt wet, he closed his eyes and said "Come on Nandu...It wasn't your fault...It was a miscarriage...and we didn't even know that...that we were..."

His words trailed off but she sobbed saying "pregnant"

Two months back,

"Hey Nandu...I have to rush babe...Will you manage to office...!?" Manik asked strapping his watch but stopped seeing her uneasy face.

"What happened love...?" He asked being concerned and she held her back saying "I don't know...Back pain ho raha hai..."

"Are you okay...!? Shall I stay back...??" He asked cupping her cheek but she quickly nodded in a no and covered up her pain and said "Arey no no...I'll manage...I'll take a tablet..Aap jayiye..."

"Sure...??" He asked not knowing what to do and she smiled with a nod and said "Yes yes very sure..."

"Chalo then...Take leave for today if possible and rest...I'll be back soon..." He said and moved to the door and she smiled waving a bye to him.

Once she closed the door, she took quick breaths holding her back and sat on the couch trying to stretch her back. She felt a sharp pain in her abdominal region and clutched it closing her eyes.

She opened her eyes when she felt something wet on her legs and gasped seeing blood. Tears were uncontrollable for her as she was unable to understand what was happening to her.

She clutched her stomach as she reached for her mobile and dialled Manik's number.

"Hey Love..." He answered in the first ring itself while driving to his set.

"Can...can you come home...please..." She said with difficulty and he applied sudden brakes hearing her tone.

"Nandu...Are you okay...!? What happened...!?" He asked being tensed.

"Ghar aayiye please..." She whisper yelled at him before dropping the phone and he took the next U turn and drove back as soon as possible. He informed the director about the personal emergency and thankfully, it was not a pre-planned shoot but normal scenes.

His eyes widened in shock when he saw her clutching her stomach with her clothes dampened in blood. He expected it to be one of her worst periods and quickly scooped her and took her to the nearby room. He helped her undoing her clothes and she didn't have energy left with the blood loss.

He made her sit on the small stool and helped her wash herself.

"I'll do it..." She said slowly and he stood to get her clothes. Both of them didn't understand the situation but he helped her by getting her necessary items and went to clean the living area.

Her eyes teared up when she saw her hero cleaning the blood patch with a mop.

"Suniye...You don't have to do this...I'll clean... Dijiye mujhe..." She said and he nodded in a no and finished it by himself and made her sit. He got himself changed into fresh set of clothes and helped her walk till the car.

"I've called our gynaic...She asked to come for a checkup once..." He said making her sit and did the seat belt.

Nandini closed her eyes being tired and Manik was lost in his thoughts till they reached the back gate of the hospital to avoid unnecessary news.

The nurse helped them with a wheelchair and he quickly wiped the passenger seat when he found traces of blood again. He took her spare clothes and joined her in the doctor's cabin while Nandini was taken for the test.

Two hours later, the doctor came to see Manik waiting and he was anxious to know what has happened to Nandini.

Though he wanted someone to be beside him, he has decided not to involve anyone as it's their personal matter. They want to deal it by themselves.

"I'm sorry Mr.Malhotra...It was a miscarriage..." The doctor announced and his world froze for a second before he could get in terms with what doctor has said.

Seeing his face, the doctor guessed "You weren't planning...Were you...!?"

He nodded in a no and when she asked about her birth control, he replied with difficulty "Normal precautions"

"Ohh then you might not have known and she was just 3 weeks pregnant...But don't worry... This happens in unplanned cases...She is fine now...Just a little weak...She can conceive without any complications...Just let her rest for 3 days then she can continue with her daily routine..." The doctor said and Manik tried his best to grasp the information the doctor has given.

"Can I see her!?" He asked slowly and the doctor nodded in yes. He walked to the room where Nandini was sleeping and sat beside her holding her hand. She slowly opened her eyes and said "I'm sorry"

He gulped down his tears and said "You don't need to be sorry Love...The doctor said you are fit and fine and you have to rest for 3 days..."

He took her into a side hug and kissed on top of her head and they stayed silent. After few minutes of silence, she said "Let's go home..."

He nodded and said "Let me talk to the doctor once and then we'll leave..."

The doctor finally said "You can take her home...She's physically fine but make sure she's mentally fine as well..."

He understood what the doctor meant and decided to stay strong.

He knew that, in their relation, Nandini will be the strongest when Manik stays strong.

He took permission from his director for 3 days to help Nandini and made sure that she rested and is fine.

Few days later, he tried his best to cheer her up but Nandini smiled only for his sake.

A month later, when he tried to make love, it was mechanical and then he started to maintain his distance and decided to give her time that she needs.

Present day,

He thought she'll be fine with time but even after 2 months she's still the same. Her smile didn't reach her eyes and it pricked his heart.

He quickly wiped his tears before she could see and said "Nandini you have to come out of it... It was unplanned and we didn't know... You have to forget it and move on"

"I can't...I am unable to forget it...It was my mistake... I was a mother... I should have known...It was inside me but I didn't feel it..." She cried and he had enough.

He stood up from the bed and said "Oh come on... For god's sake, it was a miscarriage...Stop doing this to yourself... If we have to blame anyone, then we have to blame each other...Even I didn't realize that your periods were late... I neglected when you said you were having a back pain...I should have stayed with you but left for my shoot... So should I blame myself as well...!? Listen... it was my baby too...If you were the mother, then I was the father of the child...Even I have lost it but I am staying strong and trying to move on just for us... We can't sit back at one moment..."

They stared at each other with tears in their eyes when Manik said "Nandu... Now we have only two ways... One, just stay at that same moment and cry for the rest of our lives to ruin... Two, just be there for each other like we do and move on to create a beautiful world that we have promised ourselves... Choice is yours..."

He walked to the balcony and stared at the sea while Nandini sat thinking.

Few minutes later, Manik felt her arms hugging from behind.

"I am sorry" She said with a little sob. He turned to face her and cupped her cheeks as she spoke "I am sorry... I was selfish to just think about me and my pain when you were also feeling the equal pain... I'm sorry that I haven't been your support like you were mine...I didn't realize that you were also going through the same phase as mine..."

He nodded in a no and said "You don't need to be sorry... but just remember, you might have faced all the struggles alone since childhood but not anymore... I am with you in this...Share it with me and trust me to let me in and I'll heal you...It would be better if I say, let's heal each other..."

She hugged him tight and asked "Paris chale..!?"

He smiled and looked at her as she said "Let's start afresh..."

He smiled widely and said "Done"

Three months later, November 10th 2023,

The couple's smiling picture was all over the internet with a caption 'The current sensation and adorable couple MaNan got snapped at the airport as they head for a vacation, a week before their second anniversary'

But only if they knew how many tears they have shed to flash such a smile in front of the cameras.

Manik and Nandini reached Paris, the place where they have started their relation and she looked at him in surprise when they stopped at the hotel.

"Same hotel...!?" She asked with a smile and he nodded. After he collected the keys and elevator moved, she understood where they were up to.

"Same room as well...!?" She asked and he took her into a pleasant hug saying "You wanted to start afresh...So let's start from the beginning My Love..."

She smiled as he bent to smooch her lips and moved towards the bed.

This time, it was 'LOVE'

After all, HE IS HER CHEERLEADER AND SHE IS HIS PEACEMAKER.

See you next year...in another bonus chapter...❤️

Thanks for all the love...🤍💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5K 12.4K 28
Ajeeb Daastaan hai yeh Kahan shuru kahan khatam The strange tale of Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy. Though they know each other from childhood, th...
3.6M 252K 151
#01 in fanfiction on 23/02/18 Nandini murthy:-) A girl full of life and fun, wants to be independent and stand on her own feet. Loves her family. Man...
321K 30.4K 31
#PRIVATE STORY# Ten years is a lot of time, especially if you are not in contact with someone, isn't it? Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy were child...
79.1K 3.8K 5
𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘴 '𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦' ⭒❃.✮:▹ He loved 𝐡𝐞𝐫 and 𝘚𝘩𝘦 loved him. It was as complicated as it seemed si...