1.Ash's Story (Part 1: Kanto)

By HungjuiChiu

Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 1 of th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51 (Final)

Chapter 50

209 7 0
By HungjuiChiu

When we arrive at the Pokemon Tower, we find Gina, Leaf, and Mom there. I ask, "What are you guys doing here?"

My Mom says, "Oh. Ash, Serena, Yellow, Misty, Brock. I assume you already beat Bruno?"

"Yeah, we're going to face Agatha." I say. "But you still haven't answered my question."

"We're showing Leaf our sister Golly's grave." Gina frowns. "She has to know what happened to her."

Leaf says, "I can't believe it is such a sad story... to think Team Rocket killed her..."

"Yeah, but we're not sure if we get our revenge because Giovanni is still alive despite we've already defeated him." I say.

Then we all head inside the Pokemon Tower, after praying for Golly's soul, we hear a voice that belongs to an elderly woman.

"Well Aurora, it is quite weird to see you here." The woman is Agatha, who walks towards us. My Mom says, "Ms. Agatha. What a surprise."

"Wait, so she's Agatha?" Yellow asks.

"Of course." I say. "Ms. Agatha. I want to challenge you for the Elite Four battle."

"Oh? Ash. It is a pleasure to meet you, I heard that you have won against both Lorelei and Bruno. You did a great job as those two are not that easy to beat."

"Thanks?" I say.

"I hear Oak's taken a lot of interest in you, child. That old duff was once tough and handsome. But that was decades ago. He's a shadow of his former self. Now he just wants to fiddle with his Pokédex. He's a fool."

"He is not a fool." I retort. "There is nothing wrong with doing it."

"Pokémon are for battling! Ash! I'll show you how a real Trainer battles!" Agatha says.

Then we are taken to the battlefield, and she sends out her first Pokemon, which is a Haunter.

"Go, Raticate." I decide to go with the mouse Pokemon. Raticate uses Crunch, but it is dodged quickly.

"Mean Look." Agatha says as Haunter is preventing Raticate to escape. "And then use Curse."

Damn it... I know that Raticate is a Normal Type, but Curse is one of the special Ghost moves that affect Normal Types. And it is losing a lot of health.

"Foresight!" I decide to make Haunter visible so that normal moves can attack it, and then I decide to finish with the Hyper Fang.

"That sure is expected." Agatha says as she sends out Golbat next.

"Return, Golbat!" I decide to go with Jynx next. Serena says, "Good, it is an Ice and Psychic Type Pokemon, it can do a lot of damage to Golbat."

Jynx starts off with Screech, which lowers the defense of Golbat. It prepares the Blizzard, but Golbat manages to dodge the attack without any problem.

"Use Crunch." Golbat gives a hard bite at the Jynx, which causes some pain to the Pokemon. Then it keeps using Wing Attack to damage the Pokemon.

"Wait and then use Lovely Kiss." The attack manages to hit Golbat, causing it to fall asleep, and with the Psychic attack, Golbat is out of the game.

"Arbok, you are going next." Agatha sends out her third Pokemon, and she says, "Use Glare on that Jynx."

I widen my eyes as Jynx is paralyzed, then it is defeated thanks to the Crunch attack. I sigh and say, "This sure is really tough."

I decide to go with Sandslash. It uses Gyro Ball, which is effective but not much.

"Wrap!" Sandslash is being trapped by the Pokemon. "Sandslash! Get out of there with Gyro Ball!"

"No you won't." Agatha says, "Use Poison Fang!"

Much to my horror, Sandslash is now poisoned and he is getting weaker as the wrap gets harder and harder.

"This is not good for Ash...if this continues, Sandslash is going to faint." My Mom says.

"Sandslash! Ash! You can do it!" Serena yells, and Sandslash manages to get out of the Wrap by using Crush Claw to scratch Arbok's patterns.

"Nice, Sandslash! Use Dig!" Sandslash hurriedly goes underground and gives the Snake Pokemon a surprise attack, and then finishes it off with the Earthquake.

The fourth Pokemon that Agatha sends out is Weezing, I decide to go with Gengar. Gengar goes for Hypnosis, but Weezing manages to use Smokescreen to block the vision as the attack is missed.

"Use Sludge attack!" Agatha says as it attacks Gengar from inside the smoke, and causes it to get hurt. "Gengar! Shadow Punch!"

The attack lands on the Weezing, and Weezing uses Gyro Ball to hit Gengar in the face. Gengar gets back up and uses Ice Punch, and Weezing fires Sludge Bombs to negate the attack. In the end, Gengar manages to use a Shadow Ball to knock out the Pokemon.

"Looks like I won the fourth round as well." I say, but Gengar is also down to the ground, much to my surprise.

"What... it is Destiny Bond!" Yellow says.

"A tricky Ghost Move that takes the opponent down after fainting." Gina says. "She has a move to make Ash's Gengar faint..."

"I am sorry, Gengar." I frown while recalling my Pokemon.

"If you think you are able to stop my Pokemon, then you might be wrong. As you can see, Ghost Type is tricky Pokemon, and your mistake will be your downfall. My last Pokemon, let's go Gengar!"

Gengar appears in front of Ash, and I decide to do something shocking. I go with Mew.

"You have a Mew?" Agatha is in disbelief.

"Yes, we played together when we were little. And she recently joined me." I say.

"Very well." Agatha says. "Your mother also uses a Zapdos when we meet for the first time, I guess the tradition runs the family?"

Mew uses Dark Pulse, Gengar dodges and fires a shadow ball. Mew uses Protect and then uses Foresight, causing Gengar to be seen, then uses Hyper Beam to hurt him badly. Gengar tries to make Mew sleep, but Mew dodges the Hypnosis, she finishes it off using Psychic.

"Oh my! You're something special, child!" Agatha says, "You win! I see what the old duff sees in you now. I have nothing else to say."

Then she gives me the Ghost Medal, and that means I only need one last medal. I turn to Mom and say, "So who is the final Elite Four member? I mean, you used to have Lance as the last one until he becomes the Champion of Johto..."

My Mom says, "That will be Noah, he will be the new Normal Type Elite Four member. The last time I heard him, he was at the Seafoam Islands."

Then we decide to go to Seafoam Islands since there is also one Pokemon that we haven't captured yet. So after bidding farewell to Leaf, Gina, and Mom, we use Fly to Cinnabar Island and head to Seafoam Islands. On the way, we met a storm and we are blown onto an island that is filled with Dragonite, Dragonair, and Dratini. We realize that this place is actually a secret island where Dragonites live.

Watching the other Dragonair using Dragon Dance, my Dragonair is a little jealous and wants to learn how to use it. So we decide to help him out, but before it can do it, Team Rocket has arrived and try to steal the Dragonites. We try to stop them, but I was careless as I jumped onto their balloon to attack, but just before I'm falling, Dragonair evolves into Dragonite and save him in the last minute.

Dragonite: The Dragon Pokemon. Dragon and Flying Type. Evolve from Dragonair at LV:55. An extremely rarely seen marine Pokémon. Its intelligence is said to match that of humans.

After that day, Dragonite will hugs me or our Pokemon now that it has hands.

After arriving at Seafoam Islands, instead of finding Noah, we find an Articuno instead. "That's the final bird!" Misty says.

"An Articuno..." Brock says.

Articuno roars before flying into the air, it says, "I have been waiting for you, Ash. I see you also capture Zapdos and Moltres..."

"Yeah, and you're the last one of the 151 Pokemon I need to capture in Kanto." I say.

"If you beat me, I'll give you a chance to capture me." Articuno says as it prepares its battle stance. "A battle you want, and a battle you will get. It is an Ice Type Pokemon, so the best choice will be Charla."

"I'll battle too! Golem!" Serena decides to use Golem to help out.

Articuno starts to use the move Blizzard, which is super effective against Golem. "Golem, use Rock Slide!"

Golem tries to attack with the rocks, but Articuno manages to dodge the attack. " Charla, use Heat Wave!"

Charla tries to make the temperature heat up so that it will hit Articuno, but even though it gets damaged, it recovers its health points by using Roost. Then it uses Hurricane, which sends Charla and Golem into a tornado.

"As expected from the Legendary Pokemon...it isn't that easy to beat..." Brock says.

"But we can't give up until it is over. Serena, I think I have an idea, I'll try to distract Articuno, and when I did, tell Golem to use Rock Type moves since it is four times effective."

"Okay." Serena says as Charla uses Fire Punch, but Articuno is flying around to dodge the attack. Charla just keeps chasing it until Serena tells Golem to use Stone Edge, which manages to hit both Pokemon.

"I forgot that my Charla is also four times weak to Rock as well..." I mutter.

"But it doesn't matter." Serena says as they see Articuno on the ground. "It is our chance to capture the Articuno."

"Yeah." I throw the Ultra Ball first, but it pops out immediately, and Serena is also suffering the same thing as well.

"It is not that easy to capture..." Yellow says.

"I know." Serena says, "But we should continue to try."

After a series of throwing the Ultra Balls, eventually, Serena is the one that captures the Pokemon. "I caught it!" Serena jumps in joy, I sigh, "Well, let's see how the Pokedex talk about this Pokemon."

Articuno: The Freeze Pokemon: Ice and Flying Type. A legendary bird Pokémon that is said to appear to doomed people who are lost in icy mountains.

"Wow, that sounds very scary indeed." Misty says as Serena sends out the Articuno, and Articuno says, "Don't worry, that was just what those humans think about us, since you captured me, I guess I would become your Pokemon."

We are delighted, then we recall the Pokemon and try to find Noah, the newest Elite Four member.

Here is a new chapter, and in this chapter, Ash captures all of the Pokemon and now has three medals. The next one will be the final chapter with the Elite Four going separating ways. I hope you like this chapter.

Ash + Serena's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Charizard x2, Blastoise, Butterfree x2 (One Shiny), Beedrill, Pidgeot, Raticate, Fearow, Arbok, Pikachu x2, Raichu, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Clefable, Ninetales, Wigglytuff, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Dugtrio, Persian, Golduck, Primeape, Arcanine, Poliwrath, Alakazam, Machamp, Victreebel, Tentacruel, Golem, Rapidash, Slowbro, Magneton, Farfetch'd, Dodrio, Dewgong, Muk, Cloyster, Gengar, Onix (Crystal), Hypno, Kingler, Electrode, Exeggutor, Marowak, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Lickitung, Rhydon, Chansey, Tangela, Kangaskhan, Seadra, Seaking, Starmie, Mr. Mime, Scyther, Jynx, Electabuzz, Magmar, Pinsir, Tauros x30, Gyarados (S), Lapras, Ditto (Shiny), Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Porygon, Omastar, Kabutops, Aerodactyl, Snorlax, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Dragonite, Mewtwo, Mew, Egg

Insey's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Fearow, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Victreebel, Farfetch'd, Dodrio, Exeggutor, Tangela, Scyther, Pinsir

Misty's Pokemon:

Psyduck, Poliwag, Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie, Togepi

Yellow's Pokemon:

Caterpie, Raticate, Pikachu, Geodude, Doduo, Omanyte

Brock's Pokemon:

Zubat, Geodude, Onix, Vulpix

Tracy's Pokemon:

Venonat, Scyther, Marill

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

832 25 14
Ash Ketchum is continuing his journey to become a Pokemon Master with his eight-year-old sister Hayley, by his side. Follow Ash, Hayley, their Pokemo...
169K 6.1K 200
Based upon the Journey's anime, with an older cast of Ash, Goh, Chloe including Isaiah, an OC with a lot of social problems and isn't fond of people...
2.3K 69 19
Ash Ketchum, a 10-year-old from the town of Pallet embarks on his Pokémon journey. His goal: Become a Pokémon Master. However, things are a little mo...
123K 2.6K 61
*COMPLETE**EDITS COMPLETE* Ash Ketchum is a brand new trainer from Pallet Town in the Kanto region at 16 years old. His dream is to become the very b...