1.Ash's Story (Part 1: Kanto)

By HungjuiChiu

Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 1 of th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (Final)

Chapter 49

187 6 1
By HungjuiChiu

When we get back to Route 10's Pokemon Center, we notice that the light is acting strange once more before it turns off. "Don't tell me that the power is out again..." Serena says.

"I guss so..." Yellow says as we all head outside, we notice the giant massive thunderstorm in front of us. I say, "I think it's Zapdos..."

"Zapdos?" Misty asks, "You mean the Electric Flying Pokemon that we fought in Silph Co?"

"But there is also a question. It is true that Zapdos lives in thunderclouds. But does it really live in there, or the thunderclouds form around it?" Brock asks.

"I don't know. But why don't we ask Moltres about it?" I ask while sending out Moltres, who also senses Zapdos' appearance. When we enter the Power Plant, we accidentally bump into someone we aren't expecting.

"Team Rocket!" We gasp in shock

"It's the twerp? What are you doing here?" The Team Rocket trio is surprised.

"That's our line!" I say back. "Were you guys responsible for the blackout?"

"What are you talking about? We were just here to scout out the place as a potential second Team Rocket base!" Meowth says.

"So you're doing bad stuff either way!" Yellow says.

Then we heard the cry and Moltres says, "It's Zapdos!"

We ignore Team Rocket and try to find Zapdos, but Team Rocket also chases after us. We find that Zapdos is absorbing electricity using the generator, and I gasp, "It really is Zapdos!"

Moltres approaches Zapdos, and then they start a fight. "Hey! Moltres!" I yell.

"So you're captured by humans? Did you forget about what they did to us?" Zapdos yells at Moltres, who says, "Did you forget about Ash? He's the one who saved us from the evil people!"

Zapdos uses Thunderbolt on Moltres, and Moltres dodges while using Flamethrower, and Zapdos also dodges. Then Zapdos notices Team Rocket and gives them a Thunder attack, sending them flying, before going for Thunder.

"Pikachu! Help Moltres! Use Thunderbolt!" Pikachu manages to catch Zapdos off guard using Iron Tail, but Zapdos goes for a Rain Dance.

"Damn it, Moltres' Fire attacks are going to get weaker!" I say. "Moltres! Use Hurricane!"

I know that the move isn't super effective, but it hits Zapdos. Before it can use Thunder, Moltres uses Ancient Power, defeating him and giving me a chance to capture the Pokemon.

Zapdos: The Lightning Pokemon: Electric and Flying Type. A legendary bird Pokémon that is said to appear from clouds while dropping enormous lightning bolts.

After sending Zapdos back out, he says, "I admit, you're really strong..."

I say, "Thanks. And welcome to the team, Zapdos." I say.

Just then, Zapdos goes into the air and hits Pikachu with the Thunder, but just after it's done, Pikachu suddenly becomes really energetic.

"Ash! Guys! Look!" Brock says as we notice a lot of Electric Pokemon around the Power Plant, and all of them are happy to be hit by the thunder. Serena says, "It seems that Zapdos is sharing electricity to everyone!"

"You're right!" Yellow says. "It's so amazing..."

Then Zapdos returns to the Pokeball with Moltres, and we decide to continue finding Bruno the Elite Four member.

As we get to the Rock Tunnel, we notice Team Rocket stealing an old lady's food, and she is nice to give us the direction of Bruno after we send them flying once more. But then we are ambushed by a giant Onix.

"That sure is a giant Onix..." I gasp.

Before it is getting on us, we finally meet Bruno, who saved us in the last second. "Are you all okay?" Bruno asks us.

"Yeah. Thanks a lot, Bruno." I say.

"Ash, right? I heard that you've beaten Lorelei." Bruno says. "However, there are some things that you need to do before facing me in a battle."

It turns out that we are carrying buckets of water, I think that Bruno wants us to train with our physical strength and our inner balance and outer equilibrium. Then the next is splitting wood, and we're training with the firm grip, although the wood that I accidentally cut through manage to hit Misty.

The third task is to carry the stones up the hill, which helps us control our inner nature. And finally, we have to peel the bark of the twig, and it turns out that the lesson for this is to pack a fork when camping.

"A lot of these lessons seem phony to me..." Misty says.

"I can't believe you doubt Master Bruno!" Brock says. "He's so perfectly trained that they'll sense my attack and act like lightning." Brock takes out a stick and tries to attack with full force. However, Bruno fails to detect anything and Brock strikes him hard over the head leaving a large bruise.

After Bruno recovers, I decide to ask, "So Bruno, what are you actually doing here and why are you asking us to do everything?"

"The only reason I'm here is to catch that Onix that you saw before. It's no secret that to be a strong Trainer you have to catch strong Pokemon." Bruno says.

We can only stare in shock, I wonder why my Mom would ever choose him as an Elite Four member. I say, "But Bruno. I'm here for the Elite Four battle. I really need to battle for the Fighting Badge."

Just then, we hear a loud noise and we find that Team Rocket is trying to attack the Onix, only to be trapped in a cave. We decide to help them, but it's too late, Team Rocket is sent flying again and now the Onix is preparing to attack us. Before Onix can strike us again, a lightning-fast Bruno leaps in and carries us to safety. Bruno looks down at the Onix which is thrashing around.

"Are you going to use your Fighting Pokemon now?" Serena asks.

"And what kind of attacks are you going to use?" I ask.

"I will use no Pokemon." I realize that Bruno is going to fight the Onix by his physical strength, and he is also trying to persuade Bruno. Onix tries to attack him, but Bruno keeps dodging. Bruno then jumps on Onix's head. Onix whips his tail around, which misses Bruno and instead connects with its own head.

"Onix, there's no reason to fear me. Now, please, let me know what you're feeling." He closes his eyes and concentrates for some time. He then starts feeling around Onix's body. Eventually, he finds something between Onix's rocks.

"What's this? Onix, this will only hurt for a moment." Then Bruno pulls out a Sandslash from inside the Onix, much to our surprise. Then Onix decides to join Bruno, and then he comes back to us. "The true secret to being a successful Pokemon trainer is for Pokemon and humans to care for each other, just like you and Pikachu."

"I see. So that means we can have our battle now?" I ask.

"Of course. This will be our battlefield." Bruno says. "Through rigorous training, people and Pokémon can become stronger — without limit. I've lived and trained with my Fighting-type Pokémon! And that will never change! We will grind you down with our superior power! Hoo hah!"

"Bring it on!" I say.

Bruno sends Hitmonlee first while I go with Alakazam. Hitmonlee tries to use Blaze Kick, but it is dodged with Teleport.

"Confusion!" Alakazam manages to hit Hitmonlee, dealing a lot of damage. "Now use Grass knot!"

Before Hitmonlee can use the Blaze Kick again, Alakazam has tripped the Pokemon to the ground. Hitmonlee is damaged, but it uses Quick Attack combined with Mega Kick, and the attack deals a lot of damage to Alakazam as well.

"Finish it with Psyshock!" I have Alakazam use another Psychic move to finish it off.

Much to our surprise, the second Pokemon is the Onix that he just caught. And with the Rock Tomb and Flash Cannon, Alakazam is defeated.

"Alakazam already takes a lot of damage...so it is possible." Yellow says.

"Ash! You can do it!" Serena cheers for me.

I decide to go with Ditto and it transforms into Onix. "Use Iron Tail!" I yell.

The Ditto-Onix swings its tail at Onix, causing it to be in pain, but the Onix uses Earthquake this time, and it deals a lot of damage to the Ditto-Onix.

"We'll use Earthquake as well." Ditto-Onix uses the trick, causing Onix to be dealing a lot of damage. And in the end, Ditto-Onix finishes the Onix with the Flash Cannon attack.

"Being beaten by my Pokemon, it sure is a shame." Bruno says, "But now here is my next Pokemon, Hitmonchan."

As the third Pokemon appears, "I am going to recall Ditto for now, go Gyarados!"

When I send out Gyarados, it goes for Hurricane, but it's hit by Ice Punch. "Dragon Rage!" I command, and it manages to hit Hitmonchan. But Hitmonchan counters with Thunder Punch, causing a lot of damage and also paralysis.

Misty says, "It can use Thunder Punch? It sure is trouble for Ash..."

"Indeed, Gyarados being a Water and Flying Type, it is very weak to Electric." Brock says. "And the paralysis just makes it worse."

Then Hitmonchan uses Seismic Toss, which slams Gyarados to the ground. Gyarados slowly gets up and uses Thrash, while Hitmonchan uses Mega Punch, causing the two to end a draw.

"My next Pokemon, go Primeape." As Bruno sends out his fourth Pokemon, I decide to go with Fearow.

Fearow goes for a Drill Peck, but Primeape manages to knock Fearow back with the Cross Chop.

"Use Fury Attack!" I try to have Fearow attack with the Normal Move, but Primeape dodges the attack and it goes for the Assurance, Fearow quickly uses Double Team to dodge the attack.

"Fearow, use Swagger!" Fearow uses the attack, causing the Primeape to get confused.

"Calm yourself and use Rage!" Bruno yells, but in vain, as Primeape hurts himself and faints in the end.

"I clearly fall into Swagger, you are a tricky one. Now here is my last one! Machamp!" Bruno says as he sends out the final Pokemon.

"That Machamp sure looks strong." Serena says with worry. I decide to recall Fearow and go with Pidgeot. Pidgeot goes for Wing Attack, but it's blocked by Machamp's two hands, the other two fists are using Focus Punch to knock her down.

"Agility!" I want Pidgeot to boost the speed, before having it use Steel Wing. Machamp is hit, but it quickly shakes it off and uses Cross Chop, which hurts Pidgeot badly.

"Time to end this battle. Use Air Slash!" Ash says, and the air razors start to slash through the Machamp, causing it to get knocked out in the end.

"If you have defeated me, then my job is done. Ugh! I may not like it, but here it is." Bruno takes out the Fighting Medal and gives it to me, that means I have two medals now.

"You did it again, Ash!" Serena says.

"Yeah, now the next one is Agatha, she should be in Lavender Town." I say, as we bid Bruno farewell and go inside the Rock Tunnel to Lavender Town.

Here is a new chapter, and in this chapter, Ash captures a Zapdos and also winning against Bruno. I hope you like this chapter.

Ash + Serena's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Charizard x2, Blastoise, Butterfree x2 (One Shiny), Beedrill, Pidgeot, Raticate, Fearow, Arbok, Pikachu x2, Raichu, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Clefable, Ninetales, Wigglytuff, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Dugtrio, Persian, Golduck, Primeape, Arcanine, Poliwrath, Alakazam, Machamp, Victreebel, Tentacruel, Golem, Rapidash, Slowbro, Magneton, Farfetch'd, Dodrio, Dewgong, Muk, Cloyster, Gengar, Onix (Crystal), Hypno, Kingler, Electrode, Exeggutor, Marowak, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Lickitung, Rhydon, Chansey, Tangela, Kangaskhan, Seadra, Seaking, Starmie, Mr. Mime, Scyther, Jynx, Electabuzz, Magmar, Pinsir, Tauros x30, Gyarados (S), Lapras, Ditto (Shiny), Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Porygon, Omastar, Kabutops, Aerodactyl, Snorlax, Zapdos, Moltres, Dragonair, Mewtwo, Mew, Egg

Insey's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Fearow, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Victreebel, Farfetch'd, Dodrio, Exeggutor, Tangela, Scyther, Pinsir

Misty's Pokemon:

Psyduck, Poliwag, Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie, Togepi

Yellow's Pokemon:

Caterpie, Raticate, Pikachu, Geodude, Doduo, Omanyte

Brock's Pokemon:

Zubat, Geodude, Onix, Vulpix

Tracy's Pokemon:

Venonat, Scyther, Marill

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 84 9
We all know Ash Ketchum and his crazy adventures in becoming a Pokémon Master, but what if things went differently for him. After all, in order for o...
2.3K 69 19
Ash Ketchum, a 10-year-old from the town of Pallet embarks on his Pokémon journey. His goal: Become a Pokémon Master. However, things are a little mo...
2.9K 82 26
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 4 of the series: Kanto for Battle Frontier, and...
6.6K 313 59
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 7 of the series: Kalos