Maniac Neighbour

By jangsinhyeon

Felix just moved into a new apartment. He's a college student, 2nd year, trying to outlive his problems. To... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 7

249 14 17
By jangsinhyeon

Minho leaned back into his wheeled rocking chair. He sighed heavily.

Noticing this, Changbin walk beside him, around the desk.

"Something's on your head?" he asked as he sat on the desk, infront of Minho.

Minho sighed again. "Something's not adding up in this case..." he trailed off.

Changbin tilted his head in question.

"It's a year old case. Something like this is expected." he said as he crossed his arms on his chest.

"No I mean... This guy...!" Minho placed a photograph clicked from a CCTV camera.

He placed his index finger on that picture a few times, making tapping sounds.

"This guy!" he repeated.

"What about this guy?" Changbin asked.

"This guy..." Minho sighed, "He's just roaming freely on streets like...as if it's nothing serious he's done..." he completed.

"So, what's you're saying is....—?" Changbin again asked not getting a single thing his boss spoke out.

Yes, boss!
Sure there are friends, but Lee Minho's the new head detective. He too used to be a junior, like Changbin, but eventually because of his hardwork and dedication, he got promotion. Of course Changbin's hardworking, but this old cold case.

Minho sighed, slightly rolling his eyes.

"This guy is definitely hiding his personality! He's disguising himself into someone more...more reliable...more trustworthy.... someone more of a like...—"

".... someone like a student!" Changbin complete the sentence.

"Ex...act...ly...." Minho uttered at a slow pace.

"That...that means we...um... We just need to check all the CCTV cams near the college!" Changbin said as he clapped his hands loudly, shortly.

"Correct!" Minho pointed his index finger at Changbin and went towards the security room shortly after.

.

.

.

Felix's college just ended. Today was very boring for him cause both of him friends didn't come since they didn't had any of their subjects today.

As soon as he excited they main gate, he was greeted with his boyfriend. He ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

Hyunjin lifted him and turned around a few rounds. He occasionally kissed his neck and sniffed his scent.

"How's my baby?!" Hyunjin asked, making Felix land back on group.

Felix smiled in a fake sad smile. "It was very boring...none of my friends come today..." he pouted.

"Awh, is it so ...?" Hyunjin too pouted. "Let me make it up to you~" he said as he intertwined their fingers together and went right towards their appartments.

.

.

.

"Where this boy could be hiding?!" Minho greeted his teeth as he played the 37th cam recording.

"It's already dark bro, let's continue this..." Changbin yawned, "... tomorrow...?"

"Uh..." Minho sighed. "Just let's atleast watch till the 40th recording..." he said as he played the next one.

Changbin sighed.

While the recording was playing, they found the exact thing they were looking for so damn long.

"There!!" Minho jumped up from his seat. "I think this is the boy! Same height, same figure, only different hair colour! Before it used to be blue...." Minho said as he pointed towards the figure in the cams.

"But..." Changbin came close to the cams. "Who is this boy ...?" he pointed out another figure just beside their suspect.

Minho too came close to the cams to ge a better looks on the boy.

"I guess... He is his next victim!" Minho exclaimed.

"Shit! We need to hurry then!" Changbin said as they both closed the security room shut.

"We'll go out to that college at the break of dawn!" Minho said. Changbin nodded.

.

.

Hyunjin got up from the bed and went towards the kitchen to make some dinner for both of them. Felix was still under the sheets on Hyunjin's bed as he saw this boyfriend get off the bed, shirt hanging from both his shoulders.

"Babe! Where you going..?~~" Felix said in a husky voice.

Hyunjin giggled cheekily and rubbed his nose against Felix's.

"It's getting late. I need to prepare dinner for both of us." Hyunjin winked and smiled.

Felix nodded after a minutes. "Be fast..." he grunted as he quickly went back under the sheets.

"Yes, sir!"

A few minutes passed, Felix got up from the bed, clearly wide awake. He wanted to get a quick shower before dinner.

He took a towel and a new shirt to wear.

"Oh, the soap.... yeah...." he remembered that the soap was out of stock in the bathroom.

So he went to Hyunjin to ask for another pack. He kept the towel just outside the bathroom, together with the shirt.

The kitchen was a few feets away, across the dinner hall. He could already smell the delicious foods that were being cooked by his beloved boyfriend.

The door to the kitchen was opened so Felix entered right away without making any noise. He wanted to back-hug Hyunjin and kiss him.

He was planning a small surprise.

But as he entered the kitchen, Hyunjin had a surprise, already ready for him...

Before Felix could move or say anything further, he noticed a deep black spider tattoo, right below Hyunjin's nape. Crawling down towards the spine position.

On the exact same place where Chan had told him right after he came out of the investigation room, Felix's eyes widened.

As a result he sharply took a short breath, making Hyunjin gasp and turn around almost immediately.

Hyunjin's eyes were already wide. Felix's breaths were short and quick.

"F-Felix...?" Hyunjin slowly uttered and tried to move towards his boyfriend.

Felix immediately stepped back.

"T-that tattoo!! That t-t-tattoo!!" Felix uttered while point his index finger at Hyunjin.

Hyunjin gulped hard. He was evidently tensed up.

"It's the same tattoo that the abductor of that b-boy...!!" Felix gasped.

"Felix, calm down.... P-please...." Hyunjin again tried to move closer to Felix.

Felix again moved backwards making Hyunjin freeze in his spot. Felix's eyes welled up. He couldn't believe his own eyes, his own fate...

"Y-y...you are the abductor!" Felix yelled.

Hyunjin stared at Felix for a few seconds. He realised that there were no choices left for him.

His eyes immediately changed. Transformed into dark ones. His frown was gone. His worried face was now reconstructed with a serious one.

He slowly lowered his eyes and his head. He sighed deeply.

Silence. There was deep and long silence between them for a few minutes. None of them moved.

Hyunjin repositioned his head and jerked his hairs off his eyes and took a deep breath.

"I actually forgot to apply the makeup... Shit...." Hyunjin said in a low tone, looking to his side on his shoulder.

Felix flinched at the new tone of his used to be dear boyfriend. It was as if Hyunjin was now a totally different guy.

The guy he saw on that perticular night when he saw him beat the shit out of those guys who tried to harrass Felix.

That same dangerous guy.

Now Felix started to sob. He could believe what he heard from his beloved boyfriend.

"Y-you are the same guy who abducted Han Jin?!" Felix yelled, still sobbing hard.

"Han Jisung!" Hyunjin immediately corrected. "And yes...." he shrugged casually.

Felix slowly started to move backwards, out of the kitchen as Hyunjin kept staring at him with sharply siren eyes.

"Shit...shit...s-shit...." Felix kept muttering as he kept backing up.

Felix now realised he was in a total danger. He right inside the apartment of the same guy who abducted one of his college students.

He realised that he was now infact his next victim.

He was completely messed up now.

Hyunjin still kept staring at him with half closed eyes.

Felix saw the door of the apartment from the corner of his eyes.
He calculated that if he's fast enough, maybe he can escape and screamed down the hallways to draw the attention of the rest residents on this building.

He made eye contact with Hyunjin's dangerous and dark ones. He immediately turned to his left and ran.

The door was a few feets away.

He almost reached the door.

His whole life flashed infront of his eyes as he reached out for the door handle.

Everything went black with a bang sound.

.....

Felix layed unconscious on the floor, just a few inches away from the door.

Hyunjin was squatting beside the unconscious body with a bowl on his right hand, corner slightly covered in blood.

"Sorry, but you're already tangled in this—" Hyunjin pointed his thumb towards himself,
"— spider's web..." he scoffed and smirked.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aish!!! Sorry for the late update!!

Hope you all liked it!!

Please vote and comment!

And do check out my other stories 🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 592 25
Minsung, Minlix _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- Minho is in a toxic relationship with Jisung, he knows about it, but due to Jisung manipulating Minho...
7.9K 240 14
Poor, broken Jisung is sold to a gang by his abusive father and before long, he finds his heart longing for the love of the 'mafia king' Lee Know, an...
61.3K 2.7K 36
*COMPLETED* Han Jisung, a boy too scared to speak his mind in public, or in private. The doctors can't decide what to do with this severe anxiety, an...
374K 12.4K 59
[COMPLETED] In which Felix is depressed because of his childhood trauma. He thought his life wasn't worth to save. But then the cold popular guy not...