MMPR: Jenna Stewart

Bởi xLiteratureLoverx

Jenna is cute, shy, small, and intelligent. Very intelligent for a 5 year old. She may be young and shy but s... Xem Thêm

Some New Help: P1
Some New Help: P2
Another Brick in The Wall
Living a Nightmare P1
Living a Nightmare P3
A Chimp In Charge
Master Vile and The Metallic Armour P1
Master Vile and The Metallic Armor P2
Master Vile and The Metallic Armor P3
Her Reign of Terror P1
Her Reign of Terror P2
Her Reign of Terror P3
Her Reign of Terror P4
The Sound of Dischordia
Rangers in Reverse

Living a Nightmare P2

175 5 1
Bởi xLiteratureLoverx

Hello again im trying to finish publishing this story on here! I hope you're liking her so far. If you are wondering why I wrote another original chapter so soon its because this end of series is short so i wanted it to be longer and for you to get a feel for Jenna before Zeo. Also Phodusa's voice actor is Michelle Gomez!

----------------------

(3rd P.O.V)

Jenna, Lily and Theo were terrified looking at the monster that was stalking towards them. Jenna grabbed one of Lily's hands and one of Theo's hands and began dragging them backwards.

"Jenna why is that thing back?" Lily asked in a wimpy voice, it cracking ever so slightly.

"I can't tell you but we have to go!" Jenna told them urgently.

They all started running keeping their grip on each other.

"Oh don't run away, I just want to play kiddies!" Phodusa screeched in her horrible squeaky voice.

Eventually the three kids got themselves stuck in a alleyway. Just as Phodusa was gonna take a photo of them, Aisha and Billy ran into the alleyway and sidekicked Phodusa away.

Aisha and Billy were about to run up to the kids but Phodusa jumped back up and snapped a photo of the two, sending them to two different dimensions.

"No!" Jenna yelled. She believed it to be her fault all of them were being sent away. That was her fear, everyone leaving her and being alone. She was one of those adopted kids that had the fear of being abandoned by everyone and everything they cared about. She also belived that if she caused the problem she HAD to solve it before anyone else got hurt.

"Oh don't worry you'll be joining them soon!" Phodusa screeched before zapping the three children.

----------------------

(Jenna P.O.V)

I woke up after Phodusa zapped me and Lily and Theo. I was in a jungle. I didn't see anyone there with me. Theo and Lily must have been sent elsewhere. I felt so bad. I knew both of their fears.

Lily had Arachnophobia.

Theo had Agoraphobia.

Although I am stuck in a forest all alone, I am much more worried about all the others Phodusa had captured and sent to their darkest fears.

It's all my fault that they were trapped like this. In a random place that held their greatest fear.

Though there is one thing I'm confused about for myself is...

Why am I in a forest.

----------------------

(Theo P.O.V)

I woke up from that monster thing zapping me.

I was on a stage that was shining bright lights on me.

I froze as my eyes widened.

I wasn't moving until something grabbed me from behind and pulled me behind the curtains.

----------------------

(Lily P.O.V)

I found myself in a dark cave.

It was almost pitchblack, except for a few cracks through the rocks.

I started to walk through it terrified, to say the least.

I wondered what brought me here, although it was probably that monster. What was in this cave?

----------------------

(Aisha P.O.V)

After Jenna's monster blasted me and Billy i found myself in a large room

It was bright the walls were metal.

Nothing too odd about this room other than the fact that it had no doors or windows.

I still was paranoid, I mean I was a ranger anything could happen all i could do was wait.

----------------------

(Billy P.O.V)

I found myself on a farm.

I walked around observing how it looked.

It was normal, although there were no anmals or people.

So I just walked around until I heard a dangerous loud clop on the ground.

----------------------

(3rd P.O.V)

Tommy and Adam immediatly rushed to the command center after the monster left.

They were eager to speak to Zordon about their big problem. All the other ranger were gone and so were Jenna and her little friends.

"Zordon what are we gonna do, all of the other rangers are gone." Tommy told him.

"Yeah and the only person who can tell us anything about the monster is currently nowhere to be found," Adam said referring to Jenna.

"I'm sorry rangers unfortunately Alpha has not gotten a lock on Jenna's whereabouts," Zordon told the two leftover rangers.

"But, I have managed to figure out what they have to do to get out!" Alpha started.

"That's great Alpha what is it?" Tommy asked desperate.

"They have to confront the fears they have," Alpha informed the White and Black rangers. "But they have to do it on their own wherever they are." He added, worriedly.

Tommy and Adam shared a look of worry. I mean how were they supposed to tell the others how to get out when they didn't even know where they were.

----------------------

(Rocky P.O.V)

After I left that building, things didn't exactly get better.

I was at the edge of a cliff.

I tried turning back but my feet were glued to the very last step before you fell.

I hoped the others would help me find a way out of here before I fell.

----------------------

(Katherine P.O.V)

I was still on the diving board I heard something loud.

Someone yelling.

They were shouting at me to just leap down.

But I couldn't.

----------------------

(Jenna P.O.V)

I had decided to read everything I knew about Phodusa from my journal. I read everything. Weaknesses. Strengths. When I found it.

You had to face the fear. The fear that sent you wherever you were.

So I just needed to find my fear so I could help the others. But why was I just in a forest. I needed to get out and help the others. I was extremely worried.

Suddenly the forest around me swirled and I saw the rangers. They came to help me. But they passed me. They ran to someone behind me. I saw Alpha.

"Alpha, thank goodness you're ok," Aisha said. I looked at them in confusion. What had happened? I called out to them.

"Guys! Guys!" I yelled. But they teleported away with Alpha. I was shocked that they would leave me. I tried not to cry but my vision was getting blurry.

Before I could cry I realized something. I was in Phodusa's dark realm. And nobody knew Phodusa's dark realm better than me. Because I made it. Phodusa was trying to make me give up because the rangers left me. I had a fear of people leaving me. I knew they wouldn't really leave me so I simply smiled. The forest around me disentigrated and I was in front of the youth center.

I knew how to help the others.

----------------------

(3rd P.O.V)

Jenna quickly teleported to the command center.

As she walked in she noticed that Adam and Tommy were talking worriedly to Zordon. Alpha was trying to find her and the others. A beeping noise surrounded the room.

"Rangers the computer has finally tracked Jenna!" Alpha told them in excitement.

"That's great, Alpha! Where is she?" Tommy asked him.

"Well according to this it says she's... right in... this room..." Alpha says in confusion taking a couple pauses. All three of them turned around to see Jenna smiling wide.

"Hi guys!" She said in a peppy way, waving fast. The others smiled and walked up to her.

"Jenna, you're back!" Adam exclaimed as they watched her walk up the stairs to the control panel.

"Yup and I know what to do!" Jenna told the others excitedly.

"Jenna, welcome back, im glad to see you safe, what have you come up with to free the other rangers" Zordon said to her in his booming voice.

"Unfortunately I don't believe you are going to like it," Jenna told them a little worried.

"What is it?" Tommy asked.

"Well, I know how usually you free people by destroying the monster, but sadly we have to get everyone out before we destroy Phodusa," Jenna said to them.

"If we destroy Phodusa the others will be trapped, but I can get them out." She continued a little bit more confident.

"How?" Adam asked.

She started to fiddle with a machine a couple little sparks emitting from it as she tweaked it.

"With this," Jenna stated as she finished the device.

"What's that?" Tommy questioned.

"This is gonna help me get the others out while you all stall Phodusa, luckily for us Phodusa has limited room for sending people to a dark abyss so only the others, and Lily and Theo are in there right now." Jenna told them brightly.

"Well how are you gonna get them out?" Adam asked the small girl.

"Well I just have to get captured again." Jenna told them with a slight shrug to brush of the sure to come questions.

"Are you sure, I mean who knows if that will even work?" Tommy said.

"Jenna, this is far to dangerous for you, I can not allow any harm to come to you." Zordon told the young girl in a fatherly type tone.

"But Zordon-" Jenna started but was cut off by Alpha.

"Zordon is right Jenna, you are much too young to do this," Alpha told the girl. She pouted and sat down obediently so the others could go.

"Back to Action!" Tommy yelled as he and Adam morphed and went back to fight Phodusa.

No one noticed as Jenna crawled behind the control panel and teleported out of the Command Center.

Jenna teleported to the park where Adam and Tommy were fighting. She jumped out to start her plan.

"Hey Phodusa!" Jenna yelled. Phodusa, Adam and Tommy turned towards the noise seeing the young girl. Adam distracted Phodusa as Tommy ran to Jenna.

"Jenna, what are you doing here?" Tommy asked the young girl.

"I told you im going to save the others." Jenna said obviously.

"Yeah but we told you to stay back we'll fix this." Tommy told her in a reprimanding tone. She shook her head.

"Sorry Tommy, I caused this, and now I have to fix this." Jenna said in a apologetic way. She ran out near Adam and Phodusa.

"Hey Phodusa, remember me?" Jenna taunted "You know the brat you can't catch!" She jumped as Phodua shot a blast of energy. But she stayed in the way of her nightmare blast as an explosion happened and smoke wen't everywhere.

As Tommy and Adam looked up Phodusa was standing there cackling...

And Jenna was nowhere to be seen.

----------------------

A/N:

I'm sorry this was supposed to be a two-parter but i didn't want to write such a long winded chapter.

Please R&R!

The more you review the more I update!

----------------------

Fear names:

Rocky - Acrophobia

Katherine - Aquaphobia

Theo - Agoraphobia

Lily - Arachnophobia

Billy - Equinophobia [I know he was scared of fish for a while, but I have a really good plan for these horse scenes.]

Aisha - Claustrophobia

Jenna - Monophobia

Should i say Tommy and Adam's although i haven't introduced them yet? Btw these are entirely fictional, my choice of fears.

Also when reading this chapter you're gonna see a change in the way I write their fears later on when something changes!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

8.9K 159 9
Crystal Oliver is the daughter of the legendary ranger Tommy Oliver. She has a secret that not even her dad knows. That secret is that she is a stude...
4.5K 116 19
Tawny Bartley has lived in the Shiba house since she was 6 years old after her parents died from fighting off Master Xandred. Although she's never fe...
157K 2.9K 82
P.S. I DON'T own Power Rangers or anything else. Only my OCs. It's not a normal day for the 5 teens that make up the team of Power Rangers Dino Charg...
40K 626 32
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ⸻ ╰─➤ 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟 𝗧𝗢 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗬. After his adventure with the...