Roomie - Miles G. Morales | E...

Od boekiluvr

Clara Sanchez and Miles Morales had been roommates for somewhere over three years, without any problems - and... Viac

Ya idk😇
𝟎𝟎𝟐. Twists
𝟎𝟎𝟑. Clubbing
𝟎𝟎𝟒. How many rounds?
𝟎𝟎𝟓. The morning after
𝟎𝟎𝟔. Click!
Update (kind of????)
𝟎𝟎𝟕. Cherry lips
Another update❤️
𝟎𝟎𝟖. Facetime
𝟎𝟎𝟗. Confusing
𝟎𝟏𝟎. Distracted
𝟎𝟏𝟏. News
𝟎𝟏𝟐. Explain
Updates about publishing!!!
𝟎𝟏𝟑. The start
𝟎𝟏𝟒.
𝟎𝟏𝟓. Changing feelings
Read plz🙏
𝟎𝟏𝟔. Suit in the making
𝟎𝟏𝟕. (Not so) Sweet Dreams
𝟎𝟏𝟖.
Update
𝟎𝟏𝟗.
𝟎𝟐𝟎. Patrol

𝟎𝟎𝟏. Roommates

6.2K 119 423
Od boekiluvr

Clara Sanchez was a twenty one year old female, who was currently in Brooklyn law school. She lived off campus, since she wanted a life outside of school, which having a roommate that wasn't in the same college as her helped with. Sadly for her, her roommate wasn't a girl she could share guy problems with, her roommate was a guy, who didn't really take any interest in her love life. They did become good friends in the three years they'd been living together, but it just wasn't a 'ride or die best friend' type of relationship.

Clara's roommate, Miles Morales, was the type of bad boy that every girl wanted, but couldn't have. He was extremely attractive, and he knew it. But Clara didn't ever admit it, and she swore that she wouldn't break. Of course, the first year of living together there was the weird tension between them, and they slept together when they came home together, completely drunk. But it was a one time thing, and Clara made sure it wouldn't happen again.

The black haired girl often came home exhausted from school, and Miles would usually order something for the two of them, since he didn't know how to cook. It was always the same pattern, Miles had been home for an hour from his job, and Clara would burst through the door, and lay down on the couch, like there was no life left in her.

"I'm back." She groaned, and threw her bag aside. "I'm gonna kill myself, Miles." A loud sigh was heard from Clara, as she sat down next to Miles, who was sitting with his arm over the couch, on the side that Clara sat.

He cocked an eyebrow at her, "The hell?" As he looked at Clara, he saw that she actually looked kind of.. Scared. She rarely ever looked like that, so it worried him a bit. "Aye, you alright?"

As she nodded, they both heard a notification coming from Clara's phone, and her eyes widened. "This guy keeps stalking me, ever since I said no to a date. At first he would just come up to me and ask me over and over, but now he actually has my number, and keeps sending me photos of myself walking, photos that I didn't take." When she took her phone out of her pocket, it was luckily just a text from her best friend.

Don't forget to set me up with
your roommate🙏🙏🙏😇❤️

Miles read the text, and shook his head. "First of all, I ain't going out with your friend. Second of all, can't you just block the guy?"

"Don't you think I've tried? He'll just use his friends' numbers." Clara rolled her eyes, and leaned back against the couch, where Miles' arm was resting. He was still looking at Clara, whose eyes were fixated on the TV. "I'm hungry. What do you want for dinner?"

Shrugging, he moved his head towards the TV, trying to get the thoughts he was having out of his head. "It don't matter, mami. Order whatever."

When Miles called her mami, Clara slightly smiled. It was just a nickname he used often, just like mamas. He rarely called her by her actual name, and usually used either mami, or Clares. Clara thought it was funny, and didn't think much of it.

As she was ordering pizza, the boy next to her was deep in his thoughts. He'd never actually admit it, but he had a crush on Clara. At first, he simply found her attractive, and that was it, but lately he'd been thinking of her in other ways. Not only was she gorgeous, she was also nice, and honest. Of course, she was jokingly mean to people she knew well, but she was kind hearted.

Miles was suddenly snapped out of his thoughts when Clara yawned, and let her head rest on his shoulder. He noticed that her eyes were closed, and he bit his lower lip. She looked beautiful in his eyes, but Miles knew that if Clara knew that he was the Prowler she'd most definitely hate him, since her studying to become an advocate kind of pointed to the fact she was probably a goody two-shoes.

"Clares, you wanna game?"

That made her eyes open, and a smile creeped onto her face. She immediately grabbed the TV remote, and turned the TV off. "Always. I'm gonna change into something comfy first. This uniform is so fucking itchy." Clara chuckled, and grabbed her bag before going into her room.

As she entered her messy room, Clara dug through her clothes to find her favorite pair of sweatpants and a tank top with a V-neck, since she did want to make Miles stare, and she had quite a big chest.

On her way to Miles' room, she grabbed two water bottles, and threw one at Miles when she went into his room. "Nice and cold, like your heart." Clara grinned, when Miles scoffed at her, and handed her a controller. He signaled for her to sit down, so she shrugged, and sat down next to Miles, "Can I be sure that there's no remnants of your hoes on your bed?"

"Jesus. Have you ever seen a girl leave my room? I don't do one night stands, I ain't no hoe." Miles rolled his eyes, while he let Clara pick a game, and she chose COD, for a change. "The only girl that's left my room after a one night stand in the period we were living together, was y-"

Clara quickly covered Miles' mouth with her hand to stop him from talking, and shook her head while looking him straight in the eyes. "Shut up, and teach me how to play this game." There was a childish sparkle in her smile, when Miles looked her up and down, and slightly smirked.

Cocking an eyebrow at the girl next to him, Miles chuckled. "You've never played call of duty with me?"

"Would I be asking you to teach me if I did?"

Miles pulled Clara onto his lap, confusing her, and started the game. "Easier to teach you like this, Clares." His hands were now on Clara's, basically controlling her hands.

Clara was a bit suspicious by that action, but brushed it off as one of Miles' weird things, since it really did help her to understand the game controls. "I think I get it now, thanks."

Miles nodded, and removed his hands from hers. But, instead of keeping his hands to himself, he placed them on Clara's hips, and watched her game for a while. At one point, she was so invested in the game that she started moving a lot, and forgot that she was sitting on a guy's lap.

A really soft groan left Miles' lips, "Stop moving so much, mami." His voice was husky, and Clara couldn't help but think that he sounded weirdly attractive, especially with his accent. 

When he said that, Clara's mouth basically fell open when she felt why she had to stop moving, and she froze. Miles also knew why she was so quiet, and did feel a little embarrassed. The both of them just quietly prayed that their food would arrive soon, and within a minute, their prayers were answered. When the bell rang, Clara basically jumped up, "I'll get it!"

Miles followed her out, and rubbed his face. "Fuck.. I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Feel free to finish the game before I get back." It was a mumble, but Clara heard it, and nodded. She thought Miles was going to the bathroom to actually go, but in reality, he was most definitely getting rid of his boner.

As he went to go do whatever he needed to do, Clara payed the delivery man, and headed into Miles' room again, and switched the game screen to Netflix, and started watching Gossip Girl. It only took Miles about two minutes to get back, and he groaned when he saw the black haired girl watching Gossip Girl. "Shit. Is it your turn to choose?"

An evil smile creeped onto Clara's face as she handed Miles his pizza box, and nodded. "It most definitely is. Deal with it, Miles. I know you secretly like it." And that was true, but he wouldn't ever say it. Miles thought the show was for girls, and believed that if a guy liked it, it'd turn him gay.

He rolled his eyes, and sat down next to Clara, who took a bite of her pizza while focusing on the TV. "I'm going out with some of my friends Saturday, Alex and Madelaine said you should come."

Maddie was Clara's best friend, who had been since their childhood. Even though Maddie didn't go to law school, her and Clara maintained a close friendship, especially now that she was dating one of her roommates friends, who often came over to their apartment.

Shrugging, she smiled. It was nice to go out once in a while in Clara's opinion, even though Miles went out more than once in a while, resulting in Clara often having to pick him up at four in the morning, because he was too drunk to even get an Uber. "Sure, I'll come with. It's been some time."

Miles nodded, and was kind of happy she was coming. Even though she didn't look like it, Clara was usually a lot of fun at parties, despite frowning upon the illegal shit that was going on. "Good." His head turned towards the TV, as Miles sighed deeply.

After Clara had about three slices of her - already - extremely small pizza, she shook her head, and closed the box. "When you find my pizza in a box in the refrigerator, don't eat it." Narrowing her eyes at Miles, she put her pizza aside.

Cocking an eyebrow at her, Miles slowly started shaking his head. "Aren't you gonna finish it? Three slices of that pizza is equal to nothing."

"I have that shoot Thursday, remember? If I'm heavier than before, they'll refuse to use my pictures." Clara rolled her eyes, and brushed a hand through her hair to express her frustration about it. She knew that modeling wasn't going to be her career because of the oh-so toxic industry, but a couple shoots didn't hurt, because she earned a shit ton of money with them.

The male with recently braided hair frowned at Clara, "For real? You ain't gonna get some kind of eating problem, right?"

Scoffing, Clara shook her head, giving Miles an 'isn't it obvious?' look. "I've been doing this for a couple years, and have you ever seen me have actual problems? By the way, the pictures that were taken for Ralph Lauren that weren't gonna get published? They published them!" She smiled excitedly, and pulled out her phone. Miles was shaking his head, trying to hide the half smile lingering on his face, when he saw Clara that excited.

She tapped on the already viewed article on safari, which revealed a series of her pictures in different clothes, and Clara looked good. Her green eyes complimented her dark hair perfectly, and her smile simply finished the picture. "Horrible. Would've liked 'em better if you weren't wearing all those clothes." Miles grinned at Clara, who rolled her eyes, and playfully punched his chest.

♡ ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~
1889 WORDS

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

30.3K 742 31
Miles Morales life is altered when he meets Gwen Stacy, he gets bit by a spider and the rest is history
34.6K 1K 19
Miles G. Morales has always been a lone wolf, not caring for anyone but himself and his Ma. Especially since his dad died. But Emiliana Jones, his r...
92.8K 2.6K 23
I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS EXCEPT Y/N "Please, I need to know who you are." Miles squealed. "You already know who I am. Connect the voice to the fac...
599K 19.6K 41
𝕄𝕀𝕃𝔼𝕊 𝕄𝕆ℝ𝔸𝕃𝔼𝕊 𝕏 𝔹𝕃𝔸ℂ𝕂 𝕆ℂ ♡ | 𝘼𝙇𝙒𝘼𝙔𝙎 .・✫・゜・。 ━━━━━━━━━ ➛ ╰┈➤ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤...