GHOSTSHIP (kinnporsche)

By SnoffyJolly

Just not main ship, otherwise anything is welcome. More

DISCRIPTION
ARM - KHUN (crush to Love)
PORSCHE - MACAU (not My Brother)
PORSCHE - VEGAS (Love You Like You Deserve)
PORSCHE - KIM (Let Me Heal You)
KEN - BIG (One More Chance)
PORSCHE - BIG (Back To Change Everything)
BUILD - BIBLE (Daily Jealousy)
JEFF - CODE - BIBLE (Naive Beauty)
PORSCHE - VEGAS (Lean On Me)
PORSCHE - KEN (Beauty And Beast)
KHUN HAREM (Pretty Boss)
KHUN - CHAY (Manipulate you To Love Me)
PORSCHE - TAWAN (Life Of A Cutie)
PORSCHE - KINN (Guide To Love)
PORSCHE - KHUN (Learn The Real You)
PORSCHE - VEGAS (Guide To Tame Devil)
ARM - PORSCHE (Staright To Gay)
VEGAS - BIG (Bangkok's Devil And His Queen)
PORSCHE - PORCHAY (Perfect Little Wifey)
VEGAS - TANKHUN (Forbidden Crush)
KINN - TANKHUN (Forbidden Love)
PORSCHE - POL (Take Care Of You)
PORSCHE - PORCHAY (Love You In Secret)
KINN - CHAY (First Time Falling In Love)
PETE - BIG (Be Your Prey)
BIG - CHAY (Burden Of Heart)
PORSCHE - TAY (Tears Of Pretty Boy)
(First Time Falling In Love) Part - 2
VEGAS - CHAY (Cold To Possessive)
PORSCHE - PETE (Can't Keep Hands Off You)
VEGAS - KINN (Unexpected)
KIM - PORSCHE (Hands On My Neck)
VEGAS - CHAY (Unexpectedly Expected Couple)
(Forbidden Love) Part - 2
(Guide To Love) Part - 2
KIM - PETE (Happens For Better)
KIM - VEGAS (The Pretty smiling Omega)
POL - KINN (What In The Fuvk!)
PETE - KINN (Sweet For Me Only)
TEM - PORSCHE (Deserves Better)
PORSCHE - BIG (Rumours Are Treat)
PETE - VEGAS (Heal You)
KINN - BIG (Eyes On You)
MALE OC - BIG (Half To Full Love Story)
(Learn The Real You) Part - 2
(Heal You) Part - 2
(Not My Brother) Part - 2
(Forbidden Crush) Part - 2
KORN - KUN (If Not Misunderstood Then What?)
IMPORTANT
CHAY - PETE (Won't Leave You)
KINN - CHAY (Eyes On Angel)
KINN - MACAU (Hot Meaning?)
ARM - VEGAS (Light Of Path)
VEGAS - CHAY (Innocence Is Mask)
VEGAS - MACAU (My Omega Or Brother?)
VEGAS - KINN (My Husband? Devil? Yes)
KHUN - VEGAS (Be Safe For Me)
ARM - CHAY (Drunk Love)
BOOK ENDING
SEASON 2

VEGAS - KEN - PETE (Disobedient)

1.1K 26 4
By SnoffyJolly

"seriously just what the hell does he want? Can't he make a choice, this no that, no this is good too but that is more good? Like what? The hell is wrong with father?.................everything! Fuvk I need a drink"

Vegas, VEGAS KORNWIT THEERAPANYAKUL, the heir of minor family who is tired of his father just like others. He is tired of father's confusion so in the last he decided to get a drink so that he won't have to remember his father anymore and to meet someone.

Vegas went to the bar to meet his boyfriend, not just for drink, it is just the relationship is a secret that's why they have to meet like this............

Vegas opened the bar door as he observe his surroundings before he heard a voice making him happy too, suddenly.

"Vegas, you came on time"

"hi Pete"

Vegas greeted before kissing his boyfriend who happily kissed back before they both went to drink together.

"you know vegas, he looked quite sick today"

"hope he will take care of himself"

"yeah"

Oh....yeah, another thing..........vegas and Pete like someone. In other words they both like someone else too despite.....despite being boyfriends but no worries since they both like one person who don't even look in their direction.

Though since Pete lives in main family while Vegas in minor family, their third crush is living in main family too which makes it easier for Pete to see him always but for Vegas, it is difficult since he only come to main family occasionally just like today.

Kinn, his more like enemy cousin, is sitting in front of him with his and Pete's love interest and big.

"big, call Chan"

"yes khun kinn"

And with that the only one left in the room is kinn, vegas and........

"you should take rest for today, Ken"

.......him, his love interest, ken, who is sick but nonethelessly came to duty and Vegas want nothing more than to carry to his bedroom and wrapping him inside the blanket.

"I am good khun kinn"

Lie! Vegas and kinn, both can see his face more paler then his original color, eyes red while he is shivering. Yeah it is winter but inside the house it is AC, so that no one will have to face cold but ken caught it during his two days before mission.

And since he has been continuously working without break, he even caught fever and now hell! he don't want to take rest.

"as you say"

Well....it is not like kinn can do anything if Ken don't want to go so he let him be, thinking he will tell kinn when he wants to rest but man.......kinn don't know how much he is wrong.

After that both kinn and ken left leaving Vegas alone in the room as Pete came inside.

"how was the deal?"

"good........keep an eye on ken he don't look any good"

"I know, his fever is worse than yesterday but he is not ready to take leave. Not even after big scolded him"

"..............I should go now"

"hmm, don't worry, I will take care of him"

"ok, baby"

"bye Vegas"

----------------------------------------------------

Ken was going to eat food but suddenly he felt himself dizzy as he try to get in his room before fainting. He walk while grabbing the edge of the walls with his trembling hands but........alas....luck never works on right time just like this.

Ken felt his vision black but he still onto until he fell into unconsciousness and what is more bad about this is, he was just three steps away from his room door.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"ugh"

"are you awake now?"

Ken, who is now wide awake after hearing someone else voice, immediately sat on the bed before looking at the direction of voice.

"Pete-"

"you fainted!! Khun kinn was telling you to take rest but you.....no, just.............stop making me worried"

Umm..............from when did he and Pete become this close to worry about him? like.............he and Pete never even had a proper interaction, then why will he be worried about ken?

"uh.......sorry...?"

"you better be and Khun kinn said you are on leave today and your fever is down but still don't go around, just take rest for today. I am going back now"

"what in the world was that?"

As much as ken don't want to think about this, he just can't help but to think about Pete worrying about him................why in the world was he even worried? It is not like ken died or anything, alas......it would had been better if he would had died...at least in Ken's opinion.

Since the whole bodyguards dorm is empty and ken is the only one who is there while being bored, he decided to go to club cause............he has nothing better to do anyways and it is not like he is weak or anything.

----------------------------------------------------

"strong one"

"right away, sir"

Well............ken should go and dance too cause............then why is here if not for enjoyment.

"here is your drunk sir"

...........................And ken knew that he had the strongest drink cause there is no way he would be dancing so seductively in sober form but....here he is dancing, attracting every stares on him and the way his hips rolls.

Ken was in so much dancing that he didn't notice a body behind him until it was pressed up against him completely as the rough yet big hands grab his hips, enough to make it bruised later.

The person kept his hands on ken while ken danced thinking one night won't hurt. He knew he should go back cause he is probably worrying Chan, big and every other but he can't not when the lips against his ear felt good and the warm breathe hitting on his neck.

"Didn't knew, you had it in you"

The person said in Ken's ear darkly making Ken immediately recognise the voice as he tried to turn but, no vain, the hands are very tight on his waist making him unable to turn around. Having no other choice in the last ken said........more like whisper but the person still heard it.

"K...Khun Vegas?"

"yeah sweetheart"

"y....you" fuvk!! He wants to ask Vegas, from how much time he has been watching ken but himself can't think straight and he has no idea if it is because of drink or the hands and lips on his body.

"quite a good seducer, aren't you but I can't have anyone take you, can I? Are you bored sweetie? Do want to do something fun, huh?"

Hell!! Ken wants to run away but his brain must have been shut down when he nodded against Vegas's shoulder as he throw his head back when Vegas bite his neck.

"can't let anyone else see you, come with me" Vegas grabbed him by his waist as he took ken to the VIP room while making sure ken won't fall down.

When they were about to enter Vegas whispered something in his ear making ken eyes widen as he look at Vegas who was smirking devilishly at him.

"just so you will be aware, Pete is so much angry at you"

And then they both went inside room which is completely dark and only nightstand table lamp is on making only the bed visible and nothing else.

Ken whose mind suddenly speed up took step back but..............vegas throwed him on bed making him yelp as he(Vegas) took of his shirt. But what confuses ken more is Vegas is not coming on the bed he is just looking at him.........

..............it was silent until another person came out of the dark while talking on the phone making ken gasp in surprise.

"yes khun kinn, no worries, I will take care of him. Leave him to me tonight, yes, yes, ok khun kinn"

'pete' ken thought as Pete cut off his phone and look at ken in anger before saying.

"a disobedient person, aren't you? You need to be punished severely" Pete said while shaking his head in fake sadness he also take off his shirt before looking at vegas with a gentle smile, reserved only for his lover but since the baby decided to disobey, no gentleness for him. He then walk towards Ken with Vegas while ken crawl back on the bed.

"you need to remember that you aren't allowed to break the rule baby"

Pete said before kissing ken hungrily, taking all of Ken's breathe while Vegas sucked in his inner thigh making him moan against Pete's lips.

Needlessly to say, the whoever said a cinnamon roll looking person is cute, fuvk you!! Cause hell even Vegas is better than him. It truly is a punishment that he can't walk the next day and Vegas was the one who carried him to the dorm while other people watch it.

Hell!! He is seriously getting a second hand embarrassment but................deep inside him he knows that he is satisfied from body and heart both.

After two weeks of this Vegas and Pete proposed ken to be their boyfriend and...............he again didn't walk for.........one week.

Hey guys 👋. Your author here. Ken is bottom with Vegas and Pete top. Yeah they both are top and no one is switch and yeah, that's why Ken couldn't feel his legs for one week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 1.4K 16
And suddenly his silence made us realise, how much we need him A Kinnporsche Series Fan fiction
37.7K 394 40
I will do requests but i wont do anything with Y/N.
44.7K 2.1K 24
Melon : Don't forget you are just a substitute Bride, this is my son place not yours..... only my son can be kinn's bride not you ..... Once when my...
22.2K 623 22
Life of the 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘭's in one house . Main Characters : Kinn , Porsche , Kim , Porchay/Chay , Vegas , Pete Extras : Korn , Khan...