Kiss me in rain | JJK

By cakesforjin

🌷 : Tell me the story of your scar.. and I'll promise to heal you by the end of it. Min Aerin (y/n) has alwa... More

Kiss me in rain
Characters 🌷
First day
Dream come true?
It's really you..
Stuck!
Dream about you
Secrets
First day - 2
Date
Together
Missed you
First kiss
Tulips for you
I Love you
Sweater
Back to college
Reunion
On his lap
Jealous
Intimate
Bliss
Forage
Pensive
Touch me
Feels right
Tease
Life is full of surprises
New phase
Contented
Shattered dreams
Jeon twins
Mummy returns
It's been a while
Mixed feelings
Second chance
Luscious
Promise
T(h)rust
Mom
Still with you
Epilogue

Love bird(s)

13 3 7
By cakesforjin

The end of winter season and the beginning of Summer season. Birds chirping enthusiastically, bugs going on finding a new home after the vanished home due to heavy snow, where humans hiding under shelter due to the heat.

Everything went well as if the world is healing on it's own. That's what Jungkook's feeling right now. He would have never believed if someone have said that you will walk hand in hand again with your girlfriend who probably had a memory loss of you. But here he goes with her safe in his hands.

As his thoughts wandered he quickly made her hand come towards his lips and kiss it.

"W-why.. suddenly?" Aerin asked with blush creeping up her cheeks.

"Do i need reason to kiss my girlfriend's hand?" he says as his eyes fall sharp on her own. She immediately blushed even more and bent her head lower.

The relationship between them went in a very healthy way. He made sure to take care of Aerin at every instant, Shower her with love and spoil her with whatever she wants. Meanwhile Aerin who became very greatful that she got one beautiful love and wanted to secure it this time.

"We are here" Aerin says as she stands in front of her home. Jungkook felt a knot in his stomach as he is about to meet Yoongi and their mom after a long time. Yoongi tried to contact Jungkook but the younger just neglected it after Aerin once fell out of his memories.

Aerin suddenly pecked his cheeks who was taken aback. "You don't need to worry for anything, Yoongi was so happy when i said you are coming over. It won't be a big deal just relax"

Jungkook immediately calmed down as soon as Aerin said some calm words. He smiled mischievously as he leaned in front of Aerin who's now backing up.

"W-what"

"I'm still so tensed. Need a kiss on lips" he says as he leans in more.

"Yah we are in front of our home..st-" Jungkook was not having it as he pulled her nape and kissed her. Aerin tried to push him but his hold was very strong so she just felt defeated and let him kiss.

"Ewwwwwww my eyes" a loud voice suddenly beamed indicating the arrival of Hoseok. He became dramatic as he hide his eyes with his beautiful hands after seeing the couple kissing in centre of the road. Aerin immediately panicked as she pushed Jungkook stronger and ran inside her home.

"Hey Aeri- yah! You don't have to cock block at a beautiful moment. Are you for real..ah this makes me crazy" Jungkook said and scratched his head.

"It's you who did public nuisance. Not me" with that he removed his sunglasses. Jungkook noticed Taehyung beside Hoseok who was so silent and biting his lips with doe eyes. He tilted his head to side ways not able to understand his friend. He quickly went towards Hoseok and started whispering.

"What's with him?"

"Ah him! You know we are in Aerin's home. That means we are in Yoongi hyung's home too"

"Ohhhhhhhhh" Jungkook immediately shouted followed by Hoseok's loud laughter which startled Taehyung.

"Why-why why are you guys laughing?"

"It's nothing Taehyungie shall we go-"

"Ah Jungkook..how are you it's been long while" yoongi comes out of his home with a cheerful voice. His eyes beamed with happiness which was so pure and wholesome.

"Hyung" he tries to speak further but cut into half as Yoongi engulfed him in a big hug. He can hear Yoongi sniffle which made Taehyung and Hoseok to smile whole heartedly.

"Thank you for coming. And for coming into her life again" Yoongi says and patted his shoulders before pulling himself out. Jungkook was so shy as no words came out of his mouth and just smiled and noded which gave millions of meanings a word can't describe.

"Hyung you didn't welcome US" Hoseok says as he clearly teased Yoongi and Taehyung. Tae just panicked and hit Hoseok's shoulder which earned a chuckle from Yoongi.

"Ofcourse. Welcome Hoseokie and.." yoongi's eyes fell on Tae who was so nervous and gave an awkward smile. But Yoongi was enjoying everything the little one doing for him. "..Taehyung-ah..get inside"

-🌷-

"Mom is actually gone outside, she will be back. Make yourself at home" Yoongi says and gets them some snacks and drinks. Jungkook soon became comfortable and started to talk stuffs. But Taehyung was so nervous in front of yoongi. His real self and charm were missing.

"I-I need to use restroom" Tae says and gets up suddenly as he walks inside. Yoongi notices the younger and he gets up following him.

"Yoongi, where are you going?" it was Aerin this time who had a teasing smile.

"Uh-..he-he doesn't know where the restroom is.. that's why"

"Wah! He is literally our childhood friend and have practically grown up here" she says and settles beside Jungkook. Jungkook immediately put his hands on her shoulders making her sit in his embrace. They all laughed looking at the way Yoongi panicked. After all it's a rare sight for yoongi to act like this.

"Shut up brat" he says and immediately jogs inside his room. He very well knows Tae will choose his room's bathroom even though there are couple of other bathrooms in home. He locks the door and waits for Taehyung to come out.

"Phew" Tae says and comes out of the bathroom as he locked it. He almost jumped in his place seeing someone standing in the room and that someone turned to be his crush Yoongi.

"Ah- h-hyung you-you startled me" he says and jumps in place as if his legs are placed above hot water.

Yoongi chuckles again and walked towards the younger who became more tensed. Yoongi coming towards him gave him lot's of butterflies in his stomach.

"You are still the same Taehyung" Yoongi says and holds his cheeks with his one hand.

"H-hyung what are you-"

"Shh...how far Taehyung" he whispers which caused a shiver in his spine. He caressed his cheeks and eyes scanned his face thoroughly.

"W-what are you saying hyung" he shudders seeing the way Yoongi standing so close to him.

"You have become a beautiful young man. You are so pretty than before. But the shyness, the effect you have for me is still the same. But i don't know why it takes this long for you to confess"

Taehyung widens his eyes hearing everything from yoongi. He have always been interested in Aerin's brother. But he have never in his dream thought he will receive this kind of response from him.

"Con-confess?"

"Hmm..confess" he says and his hands now move towards his lower lip.

"Confess that you like me. I have always looked forward for that day. But it's taking so much time for you to say. Even Aerin and Jungkook have patched up again. Why does it takes you this long" he says so sensually in his deep voice which made Taehyung's knees go weak.

"I-i have never thought-"

"Never thought that if i ever will like you?"

Taehyung nodded as his eyes teared up. He have always been afraid to say his feelings towards the elder, falling for a boy was never in his thoughts but Yoongi was an exception.

"Don't cry my love, i have always liked you" with that he gives a small peck on his cheeks. Taehyung's eyes widen up and stands like he have seen a ghost. Yoongi smiles at his cuteness and immediately hugged the younger.

"We will try this Taehyung-ah. I have always wanted to try this with you. I want to spend time with you, love you and spoil you with my love. Let's try this and see if we can move on further"

Taehyung's tears gets stronger and he immediately hugs Yoongi more tighter. This all felt like a dream and if it's a dream he never wanted to wake up.

"Let's try this Hyung, but know that I'm never leaving you even if it didn't work" Taehyung says and rests his head on yoongi's neck. Yoongi chuckles again and pats his head.

"I wish the same Taehyung-ah"

-🌷-

"How's the tea?"

"Delicious but sweetness is missing"

"Oh really? Give it"

"Ah it's good Jungkook, i had put enough amount of sugar into it"

"Really? Let me check now..oh yeah! It's so sweet now, probably because of your lips sweetness" Aerin widened her eyes after get to know what skit Jungkook had just played just now. She blushed heavily and hit on his chest who just smirk smiled and got all the hits his lover was giving him.

"Oh lord! This pick up line is too old and cringe..Why do i have to see this all? I'm stuck with these four love birds" Hoseok whined dropping his head backwards on the couch.

Jungkook and Aerin just chuckled and soon got up seeing their mom entering the home.

"Ahhh Aerin-ah..oh j-jungkook son!" Aerin's mom came fast as she hugged Jungkook whole heartedly. Jungkook was taken aback by the gesture but he hugged the short women with a mild smile.

"Where were you Jungkook-ah, i asked Yoongi to call you and search for you, he just said you are not attending any of it and couldn't find you"

Jungkook sighed slightly going through sudden rush of emotions. He very well know everyone except Aerin would search for him. And that's the main reason he hid himself. Everyone except Aerin would search for him!

"I-it was difficult mam, her forgetting me was difficult. And my mom's demise, her memory loss everything was too much. I couldn't handle myself so-"

Aerin suffered a sudden pain in her chest. It must have been so difficult for him. Even though she didn't voluntarily forget him, it was still not acceptable. Understanding her down mood Hoseok just pressed her hand and reassured her. Aerin just calmed down and gave a slight smile pressing her lips tight towards her friend.

"I understand Jungkook-ah, anyways let's forget it all. I'm so happy that you are here back with us. Eh, where's this yoongi?"

"Probably romancing with Taehyu- ahh" Hoseok growled suddenly getting hit by Yoongi from back. Taehyung and Yoongi were back from the small romantic moment they had where Tae was still drowsed with that thoughts.

"Hyung! I was just telling-"

"Yeah yeah! Ma..did you buy everything?" Yoongi asked as he picked the bags from teapot.

"Yes i did. Eh prepare everything Jungkook would love to eat, do as many as you can Yoongi-ah"

"Understood" he then went inside the kitchen not forgetting to hold Taehyung's hand and going inside with him.

"Wah! I wish i have a girlfriend. You all make me feel so single"

"Jane would love to hear this" Aerin muttered who was just sushed by Jungkook.

-🌷-

"I'll leave now mam, thank you for the delicious lunch yoongi hyung"

"Aii! You can call me Eomma and you should come here often"

"Sure E-Eomma" Jungkook smiled painfully after getting to know he could call some other person eomma once again. He did missed pronouncing that beautiful word.

"And about Aerin, take care of her. She will take care of you too. Don't think you are alone eh? We are all with you, And be careful in bed. Don't forget to use protection"

"MAAA" Aerin shouted not believing what she just heard from her mother. Even Jungkook got stunned as he forgot to breathe.

"What? As if I'm talking something you guys don't know" she scoffed. Aerin just put her head down being so embarrassed. Soon Jungkook chuckled shyly seeing the cute mother daughter duo.

"I'll leave now" he said and bowed to his mom and Yoongi. Hoseok and Taehyung already left as Taehyung got some business to do. Jungkook stayed to talk more and bond with the family.

"Yeah! Bye" Yoongi and his mom said and got inside. But Yoongi stopped making sure his mom went inside. He moved to his sister's ear as he whispered.

"Just a kiss okay? Come soon"

"YAHHH" Yoongi ran away before getting hit by her. Jungkook again chuckled at Aerin who's face was so red due to her 'adorable' family.

"Don't mind them! They are crazy" Jungkook nodded letting a bunny smile.

"Okay..uhm b-bye then"

"Bye" Jungkook says sharp and turns. Aerin suddenly felt a pang in her heart. She indeed thought she would get a goodbye kiss from her lover but seeing him leaving made her to sulk.

She turned towards her home angrily but startled as Jungkook pulled her suddenly in between his arms. Before Aerin could react, his lips were on her sealing their night with a beautiful kiss.

Aerin calmed down in his embrace and kissed him back with the same love and passion. Everything felt right. Just right.

Jungkook then slowly pulled himself before giving two more pecks. He joined their forehead as they smiled. Hearts so full, safer in eachother's arms.

"Bye love" he says and walks back.

Aerin just nodded with lots of love as she sees her boyfriend vanishing into darkness.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Let them enjoy before we put them into some struggles🌝

Sigh!

See you in a rainy day with a kiss😙

-------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 1.7K 47
Completed! "I love you!" "What? Excuse me?" "I saw you! You were only visible to me?" "What do you mean?" What if Jin and Jungkook know each other ev...
48.2K 1.3K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...
2.4K 108 25
It's already third year of high school in Seoul Academic High. This year, they, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, and Ki...
86K 3.8K 36
Park Jimin is a beautiful and innocent 20 year boy,who lives with his cousin Min Yoongi,who runs Min entertainment and chairman.Because he lost his p...