1.Ash's Story (Part 1: Kanto)

By HungjuiChiu

Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 1 of th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (Final)

Chapter 47

197 7 0
By HungjuiChiu

When we get to Four Island, we realize how far it is compared to the other islands. Misty says, "So where is Lorelei's house?"

"I guess it is this one." We try to knock on the door, only to find that Lorelei is not there. I say, "I wonder where she has gone..."

"This Four Island is the smallest island of the Sevii Islands, but it is also famous for its Icefall Cave. I have to guess that she might be there."

"Icefall Cave sounds like a place where she would go, considering it is filled with Ice Type Pokemon." Yellow says.

We try to get into the cave and see if we can find Lorelei, but there is a commotion that gains our attention.

"Keep your filthy hands off the Pokémon in the cave! Do as I say, or you'll have me to answer to!" We recognizes the voice being Lorelei's voice, and we find that she's facing a lot of Team Rocket grunts.

"Aww...shut it, lady, and leave us be." One Team Rocket grunt says. "Don't let your glasses all steamed up." The second one says.

"Ms. Lorelei!" We manage to gain her attention, and she's surprised. "Ash! Misty! Yellow! Serena! Insey! What are you guys doing here?"

Before we can say something, she says, "No, we can catch up later. Right now, I need your help. Help me kick these poachers out before they do anything else. They've been catching Pokémon here, then selling them off!"

"We can't let them get away with this." I say as we battle the grunts. And after defeating their Zubats, Lorelei grabs one of the grunts' collars and says, "Humph. So despicably weak. You! Tell me! Where have you taken the captured Pokémon? I'm smashing your ring once and for all!"

"N-no way! I'm not telling you that!" The grunt says.

"If you won't confess, we'll deep-freeze you. My Lapras is furious about what you've done to its friends. Go, Lapras! Ice Beam..." Lorelei says.

"Wawaah! Okay! I'll talk!" The grunt is terrified as he decides to talk. "The Pokemon are in the Rocket Warehouse on Five Island. There! I said it! We'll be going now! But I doubt you'll ever make it to the Rocket Warehouse!"

After the retreat, Lorelei turns to us and says, "Ash, I got news from your mother that you're here to challenge me for the Elite Four battle, but I'm sorry that I have to decline because of this awful thing. I was born and raised here on these islands. I had no idea that those horrible criminals were loose here... Something is weighing heavily on my mind. If anything were to happen on the island where I was born... I wouldn't know it if I were in the Pokémon League. I wonder if that would make me irresponsible to my home..."

"I understand, even though the boss is missing, they are still doing bad things." I say. "But don't worry, we'll stop them."

We decide to head to Five Island because that's where Team Rocket's hideout is, but much to our annoyance, we need passwords to get in. So we decide to head to Six Island first to get the Gemstone that Celio wants.

"This sure is a big island here." Insey says.

"Yeah." Tracy says, "That is the Water Path, it is a long route on the east side of the main island. It links the town with Green Path to the north and Ruin Valley to the south."

"Green Path consists of the western part of the smaller island, including Pattern Bush, and a pair of tiny rocky islets farther west. Outcast Island lies off to the north. Just look at how many places we can go there?" Serena says.

"We are going to the Ruin Valley." I say. "That's where the gemstone might be."

Before we go there, we met two young trainers who are arguing about their Nidorans being missing. When we find them, it is obvious that the two Nidoran love each other. Misty decides to do something about the situation, and she writes two letters for each trainer and pretends they are from each other. But the presents that Misty chooses are only making matters worse because they either throw up or are allergic to the presents. It is then Team Rocket trio shows up and tries to steal the two Nidoran. The two trainers realize that the two Nidoran are fighting for each other and decide to team up. Both Nidoran also evolve in the end and send Team Rocket flying.

Then there is a storm and we see a small crowd of Magnemite absorbing the lightning. We met a Magnemite rancher and he's the one that rounds up those Magnemite with Jolteon's help. Then Six Island Town is having a blackout and needs power, and the Magnemites are flying away, so we decide to help find the Magnemite. Team Rocket brings a giant magnet that tries to take away our Electric Pokemon, but we manage to send them flying again.

But not for long as after the Magnemites are trying to save the blackout, one o them, which is called 'Number 6' is missing. When we found it, we see that Team Rocket is back and they already get the other Magnemite. We saved them and Number 6 evolves into a Magneton, sending them blasting off once more. Then the town's powers are restored.

Once we get to the Ruin Valley, we find a dotted hole, as we go down, we find a scientist with the Sapphire in his hand. "Fufu...fufufufu...I guessed right...I knew that there was a Sapphire here, so it belongs to me!"

"What are you doing with that Sapphire!" I demand as the scientist turns to face us. "It's obvious! I will sell it to Team Rocket for serious money."

This causes us to be angry, and the scientist says, "Don't glare at me like that! If you want it, why don't you go get it after I sell it? I'll even tell you one of the passwords to Team Rocket's Warehouse! The Warehouse password I know is "Yes, nah, Chansey. I'm done, don't think badly of me."

We try to stop the scientist from making bargains with Team Rocket, but he just throws smoke bombs and escapes out of our sight. Serena says, "That is such an idiot scientist...I guess we are going to get the Sapphire back from Team Rocket."

Once we get back to Five Island, we go to the meadow and find the Warehouse again, we enter the warehouse and battle some of the grunts who are in the way, and we finally find Team Rocket members Jessie, James, and Meowth. "You three!" I demand.

The trio notices us and continues their idiotic mission of trying to take Pikachu and Meowsie, but we still manage to defeat them and send them blasting off again. And it is then we find the Scientist who stole the Sapphire.

"I almost managed to sell the Sapphire for huge money, then you just have to come along and blow the whole deal apart! There is no forgiveness for you!"

The scientist uses the Voltorb and Electrode to stop them, but in the end, they are still defeated. "If I can't sell it, then it is worthless. Go on, take it." The scientist hands over the Sapphire, and we also knock him out before leaving. We also called Lorelei and the police to get the stolen Pokemon back to their owners.

Back at Four Island, Lorelei says, "I'm really grateful that you manage to save our island."

Then she invites us into her house, and we are surprised to see a lot of Pokemon plushies in the house. "It is really nice for you to invite us into your house." Misty says.

"It's nice to have company as well. We all behave in different ways when in different situations." Lorelei says. "I watched your battles at the League. Every person has their own personal style, they also have their particular way of battling."

"What is yours?" Tracy asks.

"I try to behave like water. When I'm not battling, I try to go with the flow, but as soon as the battle begins, I become as unforgiving as ice. Then I melt right back in and go on. A trainer can be successful with a number of styles, but what's important thing is knowing, really knowing where your true strength lies. If you want to become a Pokemon Master, you need a different kind of strength."

"What kind of strength is that?" Insey asks.

"Strength that comes from inside. And with that strength, you can share your heart with your Pokemon." Lorelei says.

"I can feel what you mean." Serena says.

I say, "Ms. Lorelei. I'm thankful for the lecture, so that means can I have a battle with you for the Elite Four match?"

"Of course." Lorelei says.

When we get to the battlefield, I can feel that the floor is a little slippery because of the ice. Lorelei says, "No one can best me when it comes to icy Pokémon. Freezing moves are powerful. Your Pokémon will be at my mercy when they are frozen solid. That's because frozen Pokémon can't do a thing in battle!"

"Not if my Pokemon can melt it." I say with confidence.

"Hahaha! Such nice confidence. Are you ready?" She asks. "It wouldn't be fair to go easy on you."

"Thanks to my Mom, I know exactly your style. I know how to actually beat you." I say. "I choose Magneton!"

"Then I'll choose Cloyster!" Lorelei sends out the Pokemon, and I smirk, "I know you're going to use a Water Type. Are you ready, Magneton?"

The Pokemon nod at me, and Cloyster starts with a Withdraw when Magneton tries to use Discharge, then it uses Spike Cannon, which is not very effective.

"Use Flash Cannon!" Magneton's Flash Cannon shoots at Cloyster, which gives it pain.

"Ice Beam." Lorelei says, and much to my surprise, Cloyster manages to freeze Magneton as it is now trapped inside the ice.

"This is bad...Magneton is now trapped." Yellow says.

"Magneton! I know you can hear me, thwart out and use Magnet Bomb!"

Magneton breaks out of the ice and then fires the attack, causing Cloyster to be defeated in the end. "Your Magneton is special, I can give you that, but now I am using my Slowbro."

As she sends out the Water Psychic Type Pokemon, I want Magneton to continue, as it uses Thunderbolt again, but this time, Slowbro manages to use Slack Off to recover its health, and then it goes for Psychic.

"Magneton!" I'm worried about my Pokemon, and then Slowbro uses Earthquake to finish it off.

"Magneton did a good job..." Serena says.

"Meowsie, want to battle?" I turn to the Pokemon, who smiles, "You bet. I finally get to show my strength."

Meowsie used Quick Attack to hit Slowbro, then uses Pay Day. Slowbro fires a Waterfall, which hits Meowsie, but before it hits, I quickly tell her to use Thunderbolt, which hits Slowbro since water conducts electricity.

"Seems like I can't go for Water types if I want to defeat you." Her third Pokemon is a Jynx. "Use Lovely Kiss."

I widen my eyes as the attack causes Meowsie to fall asleep, then it uses Double Slap to hit Meowsie a lot of times, causing her to lose a lot of health points. In the end, it manages to defeat the Meowsie with the super-effective Wake-Up Slap.

"Charizard, I choose you!" Ash says as the fire lizard Pokemon roars and prepares its battle stance. Lorelei says, "I see...I've heard about this Charizard in the League match. I am happy to see how it goes."

"We'll see. Let's use Crunch." Jynx was being bitten by the lizard Pokemon, and it is howling in pain. Then it goes for a Steel Wing to slam it into the Ice Pillar and then knocks it off with the Flamethrower.

"It is a good thing that the pillar isn't fully made of ice, or else the ceiling might be broken." Lorelei says. Her fourth Pokemon is Dewgong, and I recall Charizard and go for Seaking.

Dewgong Dives underwater, Seaking follows him and uses Horn Attack, then Dewgong flies out and freezes the water, causing Seaking to get trapped, but Seaking manages to get out using Hyper Beam, which also hurts Dewgong. Dewgong tries to recover using Aqua Ring, but Seaking used Fury Attack to defeat him.

"You sure are an interesting trainer, many people have pushed me this far. Lapras, you are my final hope." Lorelei says.

I recall Seaking and say, "I want my Charizard to end this Pokemon once and for all."

As the Fire Lizard Pokemon comes back to the field, she says, "Charizard again...but it is no match for Lapras which is a Water Type."

"I wonder about that, use Wing Attack!" Charizard's wing glows and it charges at Lapras, but it uses Ice Beam to counter it.

"Switch into Flamethrower! Stop the Ice Beam!" Charizard stops the attack and melts the ice, and it goes through the attack and hurts Lapras.

"Use Thunderbolt!" Lorelei tries to damage the Charizard, but it missed the attack, and I say, "Use Seismic Toss, now!"

Charizard roars as it grabs Lapras, despite how heavy it is, Charizard still manages to spin around and then tosses it to the ground, knocking the Pokemon out.

"You're very confident as a Pokemon Trainer, you have to remember that it is easy to win, but when you lose, you have to rely on your real strengths. The people and Pokemon you love will love you back."

I smile, "I'll remember that."

"That's all I can say for you. Here's your Ice Medal." But just as I am about to get the medal. Team Rocket appears and they are here to steal Pikachu and Meowise again.

"What are you doing here?" I growl in anger.

Before we can start a fight, Lorelei says, "Don't fight. There's no reason to argue. I can try to cool them down."

And much to our delight, her Jynx is already recovered and it goes for Ice Beam to send them flying again. And while they're blasting off, we are in awe at the field sparkling. Then after we're done, we bid farewell to Lorelei and head to Five Island because we want to get more exploration there.

Here is a new chapter, and this wraps up the first Elite Four Gym battle. I hope you like it and the next chapter will conclude the Sevii Islands.

Ash + Serena's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Charizard x2, Blastoise, Butterfree x2 (One Shiny), Beedrill, Pidgeot, Raticate, Fearow, Arbok, Pikachu x2, Raichu, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Clefable, Ninetales, Wigglytuff, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Dugtrio, Persian, Golduck, Primeape, Arcanine, Poliwrath, Alakazam, Machamp, Victreebel, Tentacruel, Golem, Rapidash, Slowbro, Magneton, Farfetch'd, Dodrio, Dewgong, Muk, Cloyster, Gengar, Onix (Crystal), Hypno, Kingler, Electrode, Exeggutor, Marowak, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Lickitung, Rhydon, Chansey, Tangela, Kangaskhan, Seadra, Seaking, Starmie, Mr. Mime, Scyther, Jynx, Electabuzz, Magmar, Pinsir, Tauros x30, Gyarados (S), Lapras, Ditto (Shiny), Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Porygon, Omastar, Kabutops, Aerodactyl, Snorlax, Moltres, Dragonair, Mewtwo, Mew

Insey's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Fearow, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Victreebel, Farfetch'd, Dodrio, Exeggutor, Tangela, Scyther, Pinsir

Misty's Pokemon:

Psyduck, Poliwag, Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie, Togepi

Yellow's Pokemon:

Caterpie, Raticate, Pikachu, Geodude, Doduo, Omanyte

Brock's Pokemon:

Zubat, Geodude, Onix, Vulpix

Tracy's Pokemon:

Venonat, Scyther, Marill

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 6.1K 200
Based upon the Journey's anime, with an older cast of Ash, Goh, Chloe including Isaiah, an OC with a lot of social problems and isn't fond of people...
123K 2.6K 61
*COMPLETE**EDITS COMPLETE* Ash Ketchum is a brand new trainer from Pallet Town in the Kanto region at 16 years old. His dream is to become the very b...
3.2K 84 9
We all know Ash Ketchum and his crazy adventures in becoming a Pokémon Master, but what if things went differently for him. After all, in order for o...
53.1K 1.5K 87
This story is about Ash Ketchum and Serena Gabena traveling throughout the Kanto region. During the journey they will meet Brock and Misty who will b...