When Your Eyes Meet Mine - To...

By TomKaulitz91736

It was the first day of school and a new music teacher comes around who happens to be a hot, rich boy that's... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51

PART 19

3.3K 80 158
By TomKaulitz91736

10th December 5:34 pm

It was a Saturday night that i had my birthday party on. Dylan invited as much people as he could and i brought alcohol as usual.

I was at my house with Tom getting ready to leave at 7 pm. We were making out on my bed forgetting the time and the party. I pulled away and rested my forehead on his while catching my breath.

"I have to get ready." i whispered with my eyes closed.

"it's only 5:45, we can go a little longer.." Tom said kissing me softly on the lips.

"nope, i can't. it takes me along time for me to get ready." i said standing up from his lap. 

He groaned while trying to sit up. "fine then.."

After about 45 minutes I was finally ready. I wore flare jeans and a white cropped tank top. my hair was put down but straightenned. for makeup i decided to keep it simple and just put some sparkling eyeshadow and lipstick. i also wore some jewerly like my hoop earrings and a few necklaces and rings. 

I was looking at myself in the mirror deciding if i should add a hat or not. I saw Tom walk from behind me putting his hands around my bare waist.

"you look soo hot, baby.." he whispered in my ear while caressing my waist with his thumb. "what am i gonna do alone in my house without you.." he said in a dramatic tone while resting his head in the curve of my neck.

"don't worry, i'll call you to pick me up when it'll get to heavy." i whispered as i put my hands on his. he pulled me closer and kissed me making my lipstick stain his lips. i chuckled.

"what's so funny?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

"my lipstick stained your lips." i said trying to wipe it off with my finger but only making it worse. he licked my finger making me pull it away instantly.

"ew what's up with you.." i said in a disguisted tone while he kept smirking.

"that's for leaving me alone tonight." he gave me a peck on lips.

"I'll go, Tristan is probably waiting for me" i said pulling away from him and taking my bag off of the bed.

Tom took his coat and we both left the house. He gave me a kiss before he got in his car and drove off. I went to mine and put the bag in the passangers seat before starting the engine.

I was now driving towards Tristans house where he was waiting for me to pick him up. 

6:41 pm

I turned the corner and saw Tristan waiting for me infront of his house. he was wearing a black button up shirt and jeans, his usual style. two if his buttons were un-buttonned at the top. His brown hair was  brushed back with a few  pieces falling on his forehead. 

He was on his phone, his hand in his pocket scrolling through his flip phone. I stopped my car in his drive way and rolled down my window. he saw me and walked up to my car. i put my bag in the backseat so he could seat in the passangers. 

"Hey" He said climbing in the passangers seat. He put his flip phone in his back pocket and looked at me.

"Hi, are you going to the party or some sort of meeting?" i joked as i drove off of his drive way.

He chuckled. "What else am i suppost to wear? I don't want to look drunk the second i enter the club."

"sorry, you're right." I said while looking at the road.

We stayed quiet for a few seconds before he said something. "you look good.." He said quietly as i felt him looking at me.

"thank you, you too." i said quickly smilling at him before turning my head back to the road.

After a few minutes we arrived to the club where my party was. We got out of my car and walked in. Everyone was already there and it wasn't even 7 pm yet.

Me and Tristan went through the crowd with his hand on my back so we wouldn't get lost. some people already wished me a happy birthday as me and Tristan were trying to find Dylan. We spotted him walking up to us.

"Babe hey, how do you like it?" Dylan said with a smirk on his face while looking at me.

"It's okay." i said smilling slightly.

"Do you have the alcohol with you?" he asked.

"it's in my car.."

"alright, i'll go get it." He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and left.

Tristan turned to me putting his hand back in his pocket. "what now? i'm already bored." Tristan said.

"same, i don't even feel like partying." I looked around for a bit trying to find a place to go where it isn't as loud.

"should we just sit somewhere?" he asked me pointing to some couch at a corner.

I nodded and me and Tristan started walking towards the couches and sat on them. We were talking about random stuff for a while untill Dylan came and sat beside me. he put his hand around my shoulder and kissed me on the cheek.

"Babe let's go dance" Dylan said. i could smell the alcohol in his breath.

"I don't feel like it.." i said quietly.

"c'mon Taylor.." he said.

"Dylan, no. leave me alone." i said in a louder tone. Tristan was watching us and kept quiet.

"you're such a stubborn bitch." Dylan said under his breath while he stood up and walked away.

It hurts being called a bitch by your "boyfriend" but honestly i was used to it from his side. 

"you guys should break up, this relationship isn't working." Tristan said to me in a calm tone.

"i know and i will. i don't even like him anymore." i said.

Tristan nodded changing the theme. "soo, what book are you gonna read after this one?"

"i don't know, i'll probably google some good books and chose one."

"right.." we stayed quiet for a few seconds lost in our own thoughts. "Taylor, are you okay?"

"just thinking about some stuff" i said looking at him. "Wanna go find a room? i mean, it's annoying here where everyones drunk and dancing.. my head hurts tbh." I said.

"sure."

We stood up and started walking around the club. we spotted some stairs and walked up them. As we got up we saw a few people making out, we passed them and reached some random door. as we got inside i opened the lights and noticed a kitchen.

"i never even knew this was here." i said walking around the kitchen. I suddenly heard some whispers coming from under some kitchen table. I looked at Tristan and noticed that he heard them aswell.

He looked under the table and noticed some strange couple sitting under the table with their backs facing us. "this place is weird." Tristan said. "and creepy." 

"try asking them to leave or something.."

He nodded and patted the guy's back. The guy turned around and smiled at Tristan. "hey dude, this is uh.. a private room, you shouldn't be in here." Tristan said to the strange guy.

"okay.. sorry." the guy said as he crawled out from under the table with his girl and stood up. He had his hand around the girl's waist and she looked.. unconscious. He then walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

"god did you see the poor girl?" i said to Tristan, concerned. he nodded.

"they did something down there." he said crouching down to check if theres anything under the table. "coke." he said.

i gasped. "where the fuck did they get that?" I said as Tristan stood up and fixed his hair.

"probably Dylan or some of his friends gave it to them." Tristan said brushing his shirt to get the dirt off. He then turned to me seeing my confused face. "you don't know?"

"how am i suppost to know that Dylan does drugs..?"

He sighed. "He doesn't do them, at least i heard that he doesn't. apprently he sells coke."

I stayed quiet just processing what i've heard. 

"i saw him selling some to street hustlers after school while i was passing by." Tristan said.

"okay let's not talk about Dylan please." i said wanting to change the theme. Tristan nodded.

11:28 pm.

everyone was drunk. Me and Tristan got a few bottles of alcohol and brought them upstairs so we could drink and talk. It's been 2 hours since then, Tristan was drunk and I was steady enough to say that i'm not. Tristan drank a bottle of vodka, a few beers and 2 shots of Jägermeister. Me on the other hand took a shot of vodka, a bambus, a shot of Jägermeister and 2 small cans of beer. I wasn't drunk, at least not a lot.

Tristan was sitting on the floor with his back against the wall and his head resting on it. I was sitting on the table watching Tristan while drinking vodka-cola. His eyes were closed and he was probably asleep. i knew he didn't like to be drunk. He told me that his dad was daily drunk when he was little so he didn't like being drunk because he didn't want to be like his dad.

I stood up from the table and chugged down my vodka-cola. i put the glass on the table and shook it off. I walked past Tristan out of the room closing the door behind me. I needed to use the toilet bad or i'm gonna pee myself. I went downstairs walking past the crowd where the toilets were located in a corner where no one was.

some dude tripped and spilled his beer all over my top, I drank to much alcohol to care so i just continued walking. When i got to the toilet i heard some moans coming from a slightly open stall. disguisting. I used the toilet and washed my hands after. as i was looking in the mirror i saw the stall door of the one that the moans were coming from open a bit more. 

Curious me i turned around and quietly opened the door to see what they were doing. When i peeked in my heart fucking dropped.

I was standing there...

looking at..

at..

Dylan and Ria making out...

________________________________________________________________________________

Dylan is such a great boyfriend i have to mention😍 Anyways hope you all loved this chapter.. another one is coming in a few hours today. I'm home alone so i had time to make a chapter today.
Don't forget to comment and vote! luv you all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 1.7K 47
༘'✦ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹✧ ೃ ╰┈┈┈➤ ❝ 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉𝒹 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓀ℯ ❞ ❝ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 ❞ 𒅒𒈔𒅒𒇫𒄆 ...
12.8K 287 22
𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘦 16 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳...
8.3K 123 9
The lead singer from the band: Tokio Hotel, Bill Kaulitz, becomes your first friend at your new school. You two become close friends but he soon find...
1.3K 15 18
He's a Pop star while she was just an ordinary highschool girl living in Germany, she had heard about him but took no interest in him although she fi...