Abhira- The untainted love.

De SakshiLohani

Can love be really pure or impure? Can a person be dead and still be alive at the same time? Can you really... Mai multe

Prologue
1. Breathing the new air
2. The new life
3. Meeting the eyes from the past
4. The burning flashbacks
5. The making of Akira
6. Knowing her, Again.
7. Its Delhi my friend.
8. Music the Magic
9. Knock from the past
10. Date or Day out.
11. Laila- Majnu
12. Goodbye! Delhi.
13. The Destiny's playgame
14. Udaipur isn't that bad afterall.
15. Home.
16. A month matters!
17. The orphans
18. Neilima
19. Her Armour.
20. She's the saviour.
21. Colliding with the Nightmare.
Notice!
Death.
New update
Announcement
22. Picture of Pune.
23. The Nightmare
24. The Plan.
25. The Big Reveal.
26. You Talk, I listen.
27. The Battle.
28. I can't do this.
29. A Dream?
Epilogue
Vote for Harshali in ITA 23!!
New Story Update.
Help!

30. Let me Love you.

1.2K 76 21
De SakshiLohani

Disclaimer- This chapter mentions sexually mature scenes.
_________________________________________

It had been almost three months since Abhimanyu and Akshara were dating each other.
And this phase of their were the most blissful moments.

Abhimanyu came back to his cabin around 7 o'clock in the evening, waiting to meet the owner of all his thoughts.
Only, to find it empty and his mood already became sour, until his eyes fell on the note left by her.

"Don't make the saddu face, you chidku.
I had some plans, that's why I left early.
Important part.
Tomorrow you have a taken leave, I have my day off, so I have planned a date.
Be present at 4 in the morning at the sunrise park.
See ya."

An automatic smile broke on his face, reading that note.
Everyone knew how whipped they were both for each other.
_________________________________________

At 3:48, he reached the park and parked his bike outside.

He moved inside only to find her standing at one top waiting for him.
He reached her and turned her around in his arms, pecking her lips.
"Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning, bubs.", as she snaked her arms around his neck.
"You look quite handsome today.", she commented.

"Have a date.
And my date, my ladylove looks fantastic always.", he flirted back and she giggled.

"Abhi, look, the sun is about to rise.", she pointed towards the rising sky.

"Yes and it looks beautiful.", he got busy admiring the sunrise.
"Akshu, look the colours look beautiful.", only to not find her standing next to him and turned around to look for her.
The expression on his face was worth millions.

Akshara was down on her one knee with a beads bracelet in her hand, crafted the word 'Forever' together.

"Abhi, complete one year ago you brought me here after I ran like a maniac from the incidents of that day, you saved me that day.

That day when we were here, the sun was setting down, little did I know the night will be that long.

But today as I witness this sun rise with you, I want to witness all my sun rises with you for my entire lifetime.

Will you too want to be a part of all my, sunrise and sunsets, day and night, witness stars and moons, autumn and winters, summer and springs.
Will you Marry me Abhi?"

Abhimanyu got on his knees before pulling her into a tight hug as happy tears flowed from his eyes.
"Yes Akshu, yes, a zillion times Yes.
Yes in every world and every universe."

Pulling back they both met each other in the middle of a kiss.
And Akshara made him wear that bracelet, she made with her own hands.
_________________________________________

They drove to the flat Akshara who used to live earlier, all smiling and holding hands.

She said she has made the arrangements of their date there.

They would kiss each other so many times that it would be an impossible task to keep a count.
Akshara noticed how Abhimanyu was a little scared to take things forward, infact most of time she used to initiate even their kisses and then he used to take the lead.

Today she had plans to make his fears vanish.
Truth to be told, she wanted to erase all the bad memories and replace them with the new memories she'll create with Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu settled on the couch.
"So, what's the plan for toda--", before he could complete Akshara sat on his lap.

"Kiss me.", she said boldly.

"Always ready for that.", he replied in his hoarse voice.

What started with a simple kiss soon turned into a heated make-out session, Akshara pushed him back on couch before climbing on top of him.

Abhimanyu knew he would lose control if not stopped, it was on its last string.

Someone he got control on himself.
"Akshara, we should not.", he said breathlessly.

Akshara looked at him first confused but then understood what he meant, feeling hurt she got herself straight and started fixing her dress.
Abhimanyu too straightened up and by holding her wrist made her look at him, the tears forming in her eyes hurt him.
"I am sorry, I should have not.", she said embarrassed.

"No baba, don't be sorry, please.
I want this as much as you do, infact maybe more than you.
Its just when I make love to you, I want you as my wife, as my bride.
I want the entire world to know that you are mine and no one can question that.
I love all of you and I can't wait to marry you.
But your wishes are much more important to me than these.
If you want we--"

"No Abhi, it was stupid of me, I too can't wait to marry you and at the same time want our first night to be equally special."

"I hope you sometimes take the lead even after our marriage, if I'll let you to, because after kissing you once I can't stop, so after we do the deed, I don't know if I'll ever want to stop."

"Don't be so shameless Abhi!"

"We'll see madame where our shame goes after marriage.", he said winking.

"Okay, so is there any plan for our date, apart from the one that failed?", he teased.

"Abhi no teasing, otherwise you can enjoy the date alone."

"No, no, ofcourse not, please."

"Good boy.
Yes, we'll first have the breakfast along with Netflix and chill, then we'll take a nap, you can cuddle me if you want, they'll make lunch together, an actual lunch rather then churning on leaves life cows and bulls, then we'll go for an evening strolls, then you'll take me to dinner at my favourite resturant, where I'll order for both of us or atleast for myself, then I'll drop you home, handsome guys like you should not go home alone at night, as a responsible girlfriend its my duty."

"Okay responsible girlfriend, then let's get started with our plan and tomorrow we even have to inform our families about our marriage plans.", Abhimanyu said amused by her.

And the day was well spent together as planned.
_________________________________________

Abhira's wedding was a small, cozy and lovely affair.
They both decided to keep it minimal with people who actually mattered to them and would be genuinely happy in their happiness.

Akshara adorned one a the most beautiful red saree from her mother's collection.
She added Kartik's gold chain in her jewellery and rest from the collection of her two mothers, Naira and Sirat.

Once the priest announced them husband and wife, they both couldn't wait to start their lives together.
_________________________________________

Abhimanyu would have signed his share of property away if that would be demanded by his siblings to let him enter his room, where his newly wedded wife waited.
Honestly, he fulfilled the most absurd demands without questions or arguments.

He entered his room and found his wife sitting in the middle of the bed, so shy, so naive, waiting for him.

He sat next to her and whispered in her ears.
"I guess its time to fulfil my promise.
Let me love you."

Goosebumps appeared on Akshara's skin, anticipating his next move.

He slowly removed her veil kissing her on top of her head, her mangtika as he kissed her forehead and continued so kissing her nose, earlobes, neck and hands as he got rid of her rest of the jewellery.

He made her lie down before coming on top of her and unpinning her pallu.
He slowly unwrapped her as a gift, leaving her in her blouse and saree shapewear.

He got up and removed his sherwani's kurta before joining her back.
She looked hazily at his well built upper body, those defined abs. He smirked looking at her reaction.

He took her lips in an ravishing kiss, tugging her lower lip and chewing onto them slightly before entering his tongue to devour her mouth completely.

Feeling she was getting breathless, he left her lips as he bit her chin, before travelling on her jawline leading him to her earlobe, he gently bit her earlobe earning a moan from her.

His next target was her neck, he moved to her pulse point, sucking onto it before bitting it, as she moaned with quickened heartbeats, he ran his tongue over to subdue the pain.

He moved further down towards her cleavage, placing open mouth kisses in that area before grabbing one of her breast from over her blouse.

She felt her body stiffening up suddenly.

He kissed her eyelids to open up.
"Akshu, keep your eyes open, look at me, don't let your mind tell you otherwise, listen to your heart.
Moreover, we can stop anytime you want."

She nodded before kissing him softly for being so understanding.

He was about to unhook her blouse when she interrupted.
"Can you turn off the lights?", she asked hesitantly not wanting him to see all those marks on her body.

Understanding her concern he replied sweetly, seeing the already dim lights.
"If I'll switch off the lights completely then how will we see each other glowing, with each other's love.
Just, trust me love."

He unhooked her blouse, making her bra clad breasts coming into his vision. His breath hitched just by looking at them.

He left wet kisses travelling down her navel, until he reached the string of her shapewear, loosening it, he slided it off her body.
Leaving her just in her lingerie to his hungry eyes.

He got up and removed his own pyjamas leaving himself in his boxer shorts.
Letting her know they both can be most vulnerable infront of each other.

"You are so beautiful Akshara.", he kissed her feet before travelling to her knees and then thighs.

He creased those burn marks softly before kissing them.

He kissed the curve visible to his eyes from above her bra, as the other one was groped by his hand.
Akshara kept moaning with his every move.

He slided both the straps off her shoulder and got completely rid of her bra.
As her naked breasts came to his vision, he just uttered one single word making her blush in all shades of pink.
"Heavenly."

He latched onto her breasts earning a surprise yelp from her, while the other hand massaged, pinched and twitched her other nipple.
He gave her nipple one last bite before switching to her other breast.

His hand travelled down inside her bottomwear only to find her dripping wet, he rubbed the nub of her clit with his thumb as his one finger entered.
"Abhiiii!", she moaned loudly.

He left her chest as he travelled south and slidded the remaining barrier down her legs.

He stood up to look at her naked glory as the word "Divine" rolled out from his mouth.

He too got rid of his boxers, and the eternity of him came to Akshara's vision.
The way her eyes went wide, added fuel to Abhimanyu's ego as he smirked.

He got on bed as she tried to close her legs, but his reflexes were stronger.
Holding her knees apart, he spread her before settling in between them.

He planted rough wet kisses on her inner thighs, before kissing the apex in between her legs and then her vertical lips.

He kissed her on top of her clit before running his tongue on her folds and sucking on her clit.
He entered his tongue in her wetness and Akshara let out a cry of pleasure.

Letting his tongue have enough of her taste, he replaced his tongue with one of his finger, and his tongue got of working up and down and side to side on her folds, he pumped his finger in and out, before adding another finger and sucking of her clit.

"Abhi, oh good god!", an involuntary moan came out of her.

His fingers and mouth continued there magic down there, leaving her as a moaning mess.

"Abhi, I am.....I am...about to....oh, fuck Abhi.", she screamed nearing her climax.

"Cum for me baby.", he commanded and her arched back got back on bed as she came undone on his fingers and mouth, he could still feel her throbbing insides on his fingers.

He climbed back on top of her and kissed her hard.
"I have never felt this good before.", she said out of breathe.

"There is so much more to come baby.", he grinned before getting back to kissing her.

He kissed her lips and neck, as his one hand got busy with her breasts and the other one travelled down running circles on her clit.
Once, he got her wet again, he frantically opened his side drawer to get out the condom.

Tearing the packet with his teeth and rolling it up on his part, he aligned himself by her entrance.

He helded her wrists in one hand before pulling them above her head.

With the other hand he got her legs wrapped around his waist and adjusted himself properly.
"This will hurt a little, but I'll try to be gentle.", he placed a kiss on her nose and she nodded.

He entered inside her slowly with one push, and she tried to get her hands free to hold onto him to get control on the pain.

Pulling himself out he thrusted himself inside her completely this time.
"Aaaahhhhh!", she cried in pain as tears streamed down her face.

He let go off her hands and gathered her in his arms and her hands automatically went on his shoulders, digging her nails in to overcome the pain.

"I am so sorry my love, I am so sorry.", he kissed her tears away and stilled inside her to let her adjust to him.

After a few moments she kissed his chest to let him know that she was ready.

He slowly started moving inside her.
The cry of pain was now replaced by that of pleasure.

He kept thrusting in her slowly and steadily, letting her enjoy every push and pull.

"Abhiiiiii", she moaned loudly before starworks went behind her eyes.

He too groaned before reaching his peak.
"Akshara.", he yelled before falling on top of her.

Slowly he rolled on the other side, lifting his weight off her.
Their speedy breathe echoing in the room.
After catching their breathe back, he turned around to give her a quick smooch before getting out of bed.

Discarding the condom in the nearby bin, he wrapped a towel around his waist before going to the washroom.

He was filling warm water in a bowl and collecting small towels to take back to bed, when he saw the door opening and entered the limping Akshara wearing one of his t-shirts she got out from his closet.

"Akshu, baba, I was coming back to bed only na.", he wrapped his one arm around her waist lifting her up from the floor and making her sit on the basin counter.

He lifted her t-shirt up to her bellybotton and stood in between her legs, before getting the towel wet and wiping her clean.

She could feel thousand of butterflies swarming her belly as he took care of her.

He carried her back to their bed in his arms.
Putting her on the bed, he asked her to raise her hands as he got rid of the t-shirt and removed the towel around his waist.

Pulling her close to his chest, he covered them both with duvet before cuddling and letting the sleep engulf them.
_________________________________________

She fluttered opened her eyes as the morning rays fell on her.

She tried to stretch her body, but it pained a little, and she remembered the shenanigans of last night activities.

She blushed a little and turned around to get a look at her husband.
She turned around only to be greeted by her wide awake husband, grinning at her.

"Good morning, love.", he greeted getting closer to her and kissing her forehead.

"Good morning, dear husband.", she smiled kissing his nose.

Abhimanyu started getting closer to her but she pushed him back and tried to get, only to get pulled back by him by the waist.

"Aahh!", she yelled in pain.

"Akshu! Sorry, sorry I didn't meant to hurt you.", he said with instant regret.

"No, no, don't worry, I am fine, just a little sore, you know after last night.....", she trailed off.

"A warm shower and your husband's amazing massage skills might help.", he offered.

He tossed her over his shoulder and walked in into the shower.
Meanwhile, she was little too shocked to react, all this happened so quickly.

Making her stand in the shower, he adjusted the temperature of water before opening the shower.

He turned her around with water pouring onto her.

He started gently massaging her shoulders, before running his hands on her back, stopping at her waist, he gave his attention to that area now.

Akshara relaxed and leaned back onto his chest, moaning with his every move.
"If you keep making these sounds, then I won't be able to focus.", he warned.

Craning her neck around a little she kissed him.
"Maybe I don't want you to be focused."

She completely turned around in his arms.
She could look into his eyes, he was holding himself back, fearing that he might hurt her.

She stepped on his feet and tiptoed to reach his lips.
Giving him one deep kiss she whispered slowly to him.
"You won't hurt me Abhi."

She bit his Adams apple, going down she ran her tongue on his chest and placed rough kisses on his abs.
She went on her knees and looked up to him smiling.
His deep breaths made him look hotter.

Kissing the tip, she slowly started sucking on it, trying to get the whole thing inside her mouth.

"Fuck Akshu!", he held a handful of her hair in his fist to pull her away and making her stand up.

Pushing her against the wall, he caged her, spreading her legs he got inside her in one swift motion.

Akshara moaned loudly, the cold wall behind her and pressed against Abhimanyu's hot body, made her feel a little too much.

Her legs felt weak as she held onto his shoulders for support.

He grabbed her buttocks and lifted her up letting her wrap her legs around his waist.
Pulling her away from the wall he carried her to the bed.

Placing her on the bed, he kissed her lips intensely.

Unhooking her legs from behind he got out of her.
The disappointed look on her face told Abhimanyu she was annoyed.

He chuckled and showed the condom packet he was trying to grab and came back on top her.

She smiled sillyly at him and snaked her arms around his neck to pull him for a kiss.

She was about to hook her legs behind his waist like last night to cage him in, when he grabbed her legs and placed them over his shoulders, taking her by surprise.

"Let me know if this hurts.", he asked getting ready to be inside her.

"Okay.", she replied waiting for him to do as he wants.

He entered her in one go and the penetration felt much deeper than last night, making her gasp as he touched her g-spot already.

He started moving inside her, thrusting deeper and deeper.
And her moans filled the entire room.

"Faster Abhi!", she scratched his back wanting him to loose control.

"Akshu, don't provoke me, please.", he was still afraid to hurt her.

"Harder.", she bit his neck.

And that unleashed whatever Abhimanyu was holding back.
He thrusted inside her with full force.

When her body slumped back onto the bed he knew she reached her height.
The way her insides clenched around him, pushed him over the edge and too came along.

"Maybe we should take a nap.", he pulled her close to him after discarding the used condom.

"We'll be late for breakfast Abhi.", she said against her own wishes.

"We'll have to take a shower again.", he pinched her waist.

"This time separately otherwise we wont be able to go down till dinner."

"Not a bad idea, they can atleast wait till brunch.", he said pulling her on top of him and covering them in the comfortable duvet and letting the relaxation take over.

And just like that, let alone breakfast or brush, they were not downstairs even by lunch, ofcourse getting the food to their room.

Afterall they needed food for the energy that is required for the type of exercise they were doing.

Wrapped around each other, they saw the twinkling stars and the bright moom and then each other, being more then just content.

This was their happily ever after.
_________________________________________

A/N
With this the story of Abhira came to a wrap.
This feels a little emotional, it was a whole roller coster ride with this story, started long back, abandoning this baby and then finally deciding to complete it.

Thank you to every reader in this journey.
I'll try to publish an epilogue soon.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

8.3K 589 22
Two handsome people Akshara & Abhimanyu meet with each other at a wedding. They became best friends but they didn't realise how & when they fell in...
15.7K 1.2K 25
Love is a simple word with different meanings... It's not easy to find a true love but if u do found one than don't ever let that person go away from...
19.4K 2K 30
Abhimanyu Birla, a non believer of love ends up meeting his complete opposite - Akshara, a hopeless romantic. What follows is a blossoming friendshi...
31K 2.4K 26
*SPORADIC UPDATES* With each episode, my belief of Abhira getting back together shatters, and it hurts like hell to see DKP sinking my ship to no ret...