Am I Dreaming: A Miles & Gwen...

TheHumanSpider2002

This is a fanfic made by yours truly, and this story is about Miles and Gwen reuniting a year after the event... Еще

Chapter 1: Let's Do This One Last Time-Part 1
Chapter 2: Let's Do This One Last Time- Part 2
Chapter 3: Calling
Chapter 4: Flashback Part 1
Chapter 6: How've You Been?
Chapter 7: Comfort
Chapter 8: Miles Meets George Stacy
Chapter 9: Feelings
Chapter 10: Love at its Finest
Chapter 11: How Are You Feeling!
Chapter 12: Dinner and a Nightmare
Chapter 13: Home at Last
Chapter 14: A New Villain Emerges
Chapter 15: The Ultimate Surprise - Part 1
Chapter 16: The Ultimate Surprise - Part 2
Chapter 17: Regret
Chapter 18: The Wedding
Chapter 19: The Honeymoon Disaster
Chapter 20: Hobie and the Hospital
Chapter 21: One Amazing Night
Chapter 22: Home and a Whole Lot of Trouble
Chapter 23: The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 24: Showered in Cravings and Hormones
Chapter 25: The Choice - Part 1
Chapter 26: The Choice - Part 2
Chapter 27: The Hunt for Blackout
Authors Note!
Chapter 28: The Final Showdown
Chapter 29: Welcome to the New World
Epilogue

Chapter 5: Flashback Part 2

458 7 3
TheHumanSpider2002

Flashback continued:

Gwen asks Miguel, "How do you know who I am and how are you here if you're from the year 2099?" Miguel then put something in her hands and says, "This is how I got here, it's a watch, but not just any watch, a dimensional hopper that lets you go to any dimension and call and message any spider person in the multiverse no matter the universe." Gwen says, "Oh, thank you but why are you giving me this?" Miguel says, "Well through watching all spider people in every universe, I have noticed that you formed a so called "Spider Family" about a year ago, and it made me realize that throughout the multiverse there are an infinite number of spider families that were created over the years and have yet to see each other because of reasons I do not know. So me and my AI accomplice Lyla developed these hoppers so they could go see each other again, including you with your spider family." Gwen with the biggest smile ever gets the greatest idea ever, she asks Miguel, "So if you're going to every universe to give spider people these gizmos, would I be able to give Miles Morales of Earth 1610 his?" Miguel looks in confusion, but then he gets the picture. He tells Gwen, "That's fine!" He hands Gwen hers and then Miles' gizmos and tells her, "When you find him, tell him to contact me, I have a mission for all the spiders coming up soon." Gwen nodded and Miguel walked through the portal and left. Gwen felt like she was on cloud 9 right right now, not only could she go and see the guy she's been dreaming and praying to see for the past year, but they could see each other whenever they wanted now. Gwen enters the location of where she wants to go, Earth 1610, and when she opens the portal she sees Miles laying on his bed listening to music. She then starts to yell to get his attention, "Miles...Miles...MILES! She sees him open his eyes and then it happened, blue meets brown for the first time in a year. She then asks Miles, "You got a minute?"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

15.5K 210 8
Gwen, after lying to Miles, tries to fix her relationship with Miles. Broken and wounded, Miles has to learn the lesson to forgive and heal. Despite...
42.9K 208 10
My desired reality scripted
45K 198 14
Sit back and enjoy this children's book parody about a squirrel named Dee and his friends love for his big nuts. Each page will have you laughing and...