Abhira- The untainted love.

By SakshiLohani

Can love be really pure or impure? Can a person be dead and still be alive at the same time? Can you really... More

Prologue
1. Breathing the new air
2. The new life
3. Meeting the eyes from the past
4. The burning flashbacks
5. The making of Akira
6. Knowing her, Again.
7. Its Delhi my friend.
8. Music the Magic
9. Knock from the past
10. Date or Day out.
11. Laila- Majnu
12. Goodbye! Delhi.
13. The Destiny's playgame
14. Udaipur isn't that bad afterall.
15. Home.
16. A month matters!
17. The orphans
18. Neilima
19. Her Armour.
20. She's the saviour.
21. Colliding with the Nightmare.
Notice!
Death.
New update
Announcement
22. Picture of Pune.
23. The Nightmare
24. The Plan.
25. The Big Reveal.
26. You Talk, I listen.
27. The Battle.
28. I can't do this.
30. Let me Love you.
Epilogue
Vote for Harshali in ITA 23!!
New Story Update.
Help!

29. A Dream?

988 94 22
By SakshiLohani

Last night she slept pretty early after that talk with Mahima because of the medications.

But the moment she woke up, her eyes were glued on the door, waiting for him to show up.

Finally after hours she saw the knob being twisted and a big smile broke on her but seeing the person it disappeared pretty quickly.

Harshvardhan Birla walked into the room.
"Sir?", she asked confused.

"I needed to talk to you. May I?"
She nodded in approval.

"Just leave him Akshara, just leave, go somewhere far far away."

"Excuse me?", she was taken aback.

"There’s no simpler way to say this, I am his father and want the best for him.
All his life he has suffered because of my and his mother's relation and I dont want to see him suffering even in his adulthood.
I want someone in his life who will bring sunshine to him, not thunderstorms and rain that you carry.
You may call me a bad person, a bad husband but I just want to be a good father.", he completed and looked at her who didn't had any reaction.

"I'll get the discharge papers ready.
You pack up your stuff.
I hope you understand and hopefully one day he too will understand.", saying so he left without even getting a reply.

Akira dragged herself somehow in the corridors of Birla Hospital.
Before she knew, her body gave up and she fainted.
_________________________________________

When she opened her eyes she found herself in an complete unaware surrounding.
Her heart started beating erratically, she got down the bed not ready to face anything anymore.

She heard some footsteps approaching this room and for defense grabbed the knife placed in the fruit bowl, in an urgency she got a cut on her finger and yelped in pain.

"What is wrong with you?", as Abhimanyu walked towards her swiftly before grabbing her finger and dabing it with the towel.

Akira was at relief finding out it was Abhimanyu.
"I leave you for 5 minutes and you find out new ways to injure yourself.", he shook his head in disappointment before putting a bandage.

She just hugged him tightly.
"I am sorry, I was just scared, I woke up and found myself in this unknown place and my mind made me think the worst."

He reciprocated the hug.
"I am sorry, I shouldn't have left you alone.
I just brought you to my apartment."

"No, no, please don't be sorry, it's not your fault.", she said breaking the hug.

The next moment he pulled her by the waist flushed against his chest.
"What were you thinking, huh?", he asked angrily.

And then let her go with a jerk, moving back two steps to create a much needed distance.
"Don't act innocent Akshara.", he said looking at her confused look.
"When I found you fainted on the floor, I inquired Dr. Rohan to ask, how did you even got a discharge? Who was the last person to meet you?
That is when I was made aware Mr. Harshvardhan Birla.

I confronted him, he told the bullshit he fed you.
That's not even the worst part, the thing that hurted me the most was that you believed him.

Why is it so easy for you to leave me Akshara? Why? WHY. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.?", he brusted out like a volcano.

This time she took two steps towards him, cupping his face, meeting his eyes she spoke.
"No Abhi, no. I was not going to leave you this time, infact I wanted to talk to you that's why I was coming towards your cabin but before that I fainted."

That is when it hit, the corridor where she fainted leads to his cabin, the exit was on a completely different direction.

"You were?", he asked to be sure.

"Yes, I was.", she assured.
"I wanted to tell you that I can't live without you, I tried and failed miserably and I wanted you to know that life gave me two chances to defeat death and I came back to life to live this life with you, I wanted to tell that maybe I am not the best for you according to the world but I don't care anymore about them, because I want to be the best for you and not for them.

And more than anything else, I wanted to tell you that- I love you so much Abhimanyu Birla, I love you so so so much."

"You? Me? What?", he couldn't believe his ears.

"You are acting as if you didn't knew.", she laughed.

"I always knew that, but hearing it finally from your mouth feels like a dream. Can you repeat it again?", he asked with childlike excitement.

She tiptoed a little but still couldn't reach his forehead, so she pushed his shoulders a little down to get him to lower himself a little and finally placed a kiss on his forehead and then coming down on his nose.
"I love you Abhi, I always had and I always will love you, no matter what."

He grinned ear to ear before pulling her to his chest.
"I love you Akshu, hamesha, forever, always and beyond infinity."
_________________________________________

She sat with her back to the bed on floor as he sat not infront but across her, beside the bedtable leaning by the wall.

"I was never anyone's first priority, not my parents, family or anyone.
My childhood was troubled, at a very young age I discovered the abusive relationship my parents share with each other.
I refused to address that man as my father from that day on.
I asked maa to leave him, because that relationship used to traumatize me everyday, but she straight forward refused every time, not considering that effect on me, on Neil.

I thought it was because of financial responsibilities, I sworn that I'll stand on my feet soon.
I completed my education with ace and got a very good paying first internship.

I rushed to maa and told her this, asked her again to leave that man.
But she again declined, saying I don't understand the society and she loves him.

That day something broke inside me, when the person I loved the most failed to prioritize me ever, over him, even over the so called society.
Still, till date I love her the most.

When you rejected me and my love again and again because of your sister, I knew I won't ever become your priority.

That is why in rage I decided to marry your sister, I wanted to choose the person who'll choose me.

I am sorry for that, maybe you never spoke and I never heard, that is why we are here.", he finally kept forth his heart infront of her.

She looked at him and decided it was time for her turn to put forth everything.
"That day, after all that drama, no one came looking for me except for you, when you should have been the one to hold most of the grudges.

That day I decided you deserve so much better than this, when I saw you leaving heartbroken I promised myself I'll become a better person for you.

On the ghats of Rishikesh, I felt Ganga river telling me to flow with her to reach the ultimate ocean, which for me was you.

When I sat on the beaches of Goa and saw multiple couples making memories of their own all I could think was about you, I wanted those waves to swarm me inside where I'll meet you.

When I was in Mumbai, those unannounced rains told me to fall down just like that, because before I could hit the ground you'll catch me in your arms.

And, just like that somewhere my parents told me to go back to you, confess and endure whatever comes with that.
I was determined to come straight to you after getting that job and telling you everything.

But then that incident changed everything for me.

I never doubted you love Abhi, if that's what you think.
No. I knew, you'll hug me so tightly that all the broken prices would mend back together.
I knew you'll pull the beating heart out of the chest of that monster for me.

I stopped because there were days when I couldn't even recognise myself in the mirror.
Akshara was not there anymore, I was now someone else.
I wanted to come back to you as the best version of Akshara but I was not even Akshara anymore.

But now, now, I am tired of being Akira, I just want to be Akshara now, this mask is not covering me anymore.", she cried silently.

"Just come here you.", as he opened his arms.

She slowly crawled towards him, settling like a ball in his lap, cocooning herself onto him.
"You'll always be Akshara for me, no matter what.", he confessed.

"And from this day on till my last breathe you'll be my first priority Abhi.", she said looking up into his eyes.

He kissed the top of her head as she snuggled more into his chest.
_________________________________________

As she opened her eyes, she witnessed the most beautiful face in the entire world, those few loose strands of hair were falling on his angelic face while his mouth was a little agape.

She didn't even knew when she fell asleep but looking at their condition now, she felt a glint of blush covering her face.
He must be uncomfortable, she thought looking the way she had completely taken up his lap.

She tried to get up but the his hold on her waist became stronger.
"No, don't.", he said in his sleeply voice before opening his eyes.

"Sorry, I didn't knew how I fell asleep on you."

"I had the best nap of my life.", he said brushing his nose to hers.

"Me too.", she confessed shyly.

He looked at her blushing and that ignited something with him.

He placed a kiss of her forehead before moving to the eyes and nose and finally cheeks, making sure with each kiss whether she was okay or not.

Her deep breathes were telling him the right thing.
She kept her eyes closed waiting for his lips to return back, when they didn't for a while, she opened her eyes to witness him looking at her with so much raw passion, desire and love.

He slided his thumb across her lower lip and she gasped.
He moved a little closer and pecked her lips, moving back she saw a slight curve forming on her lips.

He kissed her lips gently and tendering, lingering on them for a while before moving again.
He softly bit her lower lip while kissing to seek entrance in her mouth, which she gave willing.

His tongue roamed inside every corner of her mouth, she tasted like cure of his every illness, she tasted divine nectar.
He slowed down a little to let her copy his moves, when she took the movements, he too gained back his pace.
Their tongues dancing in rhythm, lips moving in sync, they were out of breathe but couldn't let go of each other.
Her moans getting swallowed by him.

Finally, he broke the kiss to let her breathe.
Both breathless with plumbed lips.

She felt shy to even look into his eyes and her stomach decided this was the perfect moment to growl.
She covered her face with her palms hiding in his chest.
"Yes God, perfect, make me more embarrassed please.", she cursed.
And once again her stomach grumbled.
"Oh please, it was not a challenge.", she wanted to hit herself with a brick.

He laughed at her antics.
Pulling her back in his arms, he removed her palms.
"There is nothing to be embarrassed, let's get you something to eat, you even have to take your medicines.", he said before picking her up in his arms and settling her down on the bed.

Handed her a pill to be taken before meal and checked on her pulses and BP with portable machine.
Then checked her heart beat rate with the stethoscope.
"Heart beats are a little high, maybe an after result of the activity we just did.", he grinned after teasing her and she became red as tomato.
_________________________________________

"Eww! Who eats khichdi Abhi? I don't want to have it.", she whined with her complaints.

"Don't throw tantrums Akshu, you can only have liquid diet right now, finish it fastly, you also have to take medicines."

"But Abhi--"

"No buts Akshu, you decide either this or I'll give you injection or kiss you so hard, you decide."

"Abhi, stop teasing na, I'll never kiss you again.", she threatened.

"Okay no no, please, sorry, just finish it quickly and nothing more.", he had kissed her once but was already addicted.

After finishing the meal and eating the medicines after throwing stupid excuses of not having it, Akshara and Abhimanyu were cuddling, wrapped in each other's arms.

"Abhi, I should probably go home."

"No, not happening, you are not going anywhere, I am not leaving you alone.", as gripped her even more closer and stronger.

"Not alone Abhi, I was talking about going to Goenka Villa."

"What? Are you out of your mind? Even a bigger No.", he said getting up from bed.

"Abhi listen na.", as she got up along with him.
"I doing exactly the same thing that they did with me then how am I any different from them?"

"I am not listening to your any invalid reasons."

"I am not even mad at them anymore.
Especially bhaiya.
I know he did a few things which I can't forget and neither he can undo.

The thing is he too had a pretty rough life.
A childhood without papa, then loosing mumma and then loosing both papa and Sirat mumma.
He has given up so much in life for his sisters, after our parents dead, he came to India leaving behind his dream college, his dream career, everything.

He wanted to be an artist but against it for us and joined business at a very young age to provide for us.
Entire life he kept crushing between his two sisters.
I know he couldn't make a balance, but he too was a kid afterall, he didn't wanted others to think he discriminated his step sister.

My grandparents should have retired but they were given responsibility of three kids to look after, they had to start from scratch.

I want to forgive them for the rights they did rather then holding grudges for the wrongs.
I want see good even in bad."

"I am still not satisfied by your decision, but if that's what you want, if you are sure.", he said rubbing his temple.

"I am sure Abhi and something will make me unsure then I'll let you know first thing.", she said kissing his cheek and turning his face towards herself before taking lips into a devouring kiss.

Breaking apart Abhimanyu said breathlessly.
"Ok, wow!
If that is how you are going to make me agree and convince me, then I guess I need to become immune to your kisses, which seems very impossible.

Akshara giggled looking at his reaction.
_________________________________________

"May I come in?", Akshara asked standing at the threshold of Goenkas along with Abhimanyu.

All the members gathered for their lifeless evening tea, looked surprised at their guest.

"Ofcourse Aksh--, I mean Akira, you can definitely come in.", Kairav was fast on his feet to welcome them.

"Akshara.", she stated simply.

"Huh?", he asked confused.

"Mumma named me Akshara, right?
My other mumma named me Akira, you can call me whatever you want.
Even Akshu, if you would like too."

"I would love to Akshu.", tears made its way.

"I so glad you came to meet us Akshu.", Mimi said hardly getting up with the help of her stick.

"I didn't only came to meet you all, I came to stay, only if you'll allow, my bags are in the car."

"You don't need any permission, this is your house Akshu beta.", Manish Goenka said emotionally.

"Suresh!
Get didi's bags from the car and Geeta get the aarti thali, our daughter has come back home after so long.", Swarna ordered in her broken voice.

Akshara held Abhimanyu's hand, while aarti and even entering the house.

Once inside the house, she saw Aarohi standing in the corner controlling herself.
She signalled her with her hand to come close along with a smile.

That was the sign maybe Aarohi was waiting for as she rushed towards her at full speed, completely crushing her in a hug.

"I am so sorry Akshu, so sorry.
I am the worst sister one could ever get, you are the Cindrella and I am the evil step sister.", she cried.

"Shut up!
Dont ever say that about my sister, I am warning you.
Infact we both are Cindrellas.
Oh! wait no.
You remember papa calling us Tom and Jerry, we used to fight all day but at the end of the day couldn't be without each other.
We are his Tom and Jerry, and even all the Disney princesses including Cindrella."

"Wrong.
None of you both are Cindrella.
I am the Cindrella and you both are the ugly rats she had who got converted into horses with the help of magic.", Kairav commented making light of the situation.

"Bhaiya!", they both looked horrified at their brother.
The three broke into laughter as the brother pulled both his sisters in his arms, one on each side.

"And guess what, Mimi is the old fairy godmother.", he continued.

"No way.
You three are old, your bade papa and badi mumma are old, but look at me, I am still very young.
And I can pull any prince I want.
Right Abhimanyu?", Mimi asked teasingly.

Abhimanyu chocked on his own breathe before replying uneasily.
"Yes, yes, definitely Mimi."

All of them brust into another round of laughter looking at Abhimanyu's turned white face.

"You missed your chance Mimi, Akshu already had booked that prince.
And Abhimanyu don't worry, we wont give you our Mimi but our chikni.", as Aarohi pulled Akshu's cheek teasingly.

Both of them red with shyness as they continued there tease session.
"Aaru, stop na, now.", Akshara said blushing.

"Okay, okay, now no one will tease Abhira.", Kairav put his feet down.
"Only I will.", he changed in an instant.

Akshara slammed her palm to her head.

Abhimanyu kept looking at her, all laughing and smiling.
Maybe her decision was not that bad afterall.

Before he could react he was pulled in a hug by Manish Goenka.
"You have no idea what you have returned to this house beta.
We always took her for granted but I promise to you not anymore.", the elderly man broke down into tears.

"Mr. Goenka please dont say that."

"You can call me Bade papa, only if you want."

"Sure bade papa.", he smiled back.

They were pulled to have the evening tea but Akshara couldn't get her hands on any of the tasty snacks because the horrendous doctor she loved said no.

Meanwhile he feasted on everything as everyone kept filling his plate.
Once done with it, Abhimanyu made an announcement.

"Okay, attention everyone.
I am leaving my love, my heart, my soul, my life, the bane of my existence, the reason for my every breathe, the person I was born for--"

"Yes Abhimanyu, your A to Z everything, you can continue now please.", Kairav helped him cut his dialouge short.

"Whatever.", he said annoyed.
"So where was I?
I am leaving her here and I want you'll to take good care of her before I come back to make her mine forever.

Oh, yes, I'll keep coming back every now and then before that happens so get used to me and for your convenience you can provide me with the spare key of your house."

"No to the spare key.
And no to the entry from her window.", Bade papa put forth the condition.

"I refuse to call you bade papa now.", he blackmailed.

"Don't worry beta, when I'll refuse to give my daughter to you then you'll call me bade papa very sweetly.", Manish Goenka upped his game.

"Why are you being serious now Badepapa?
I was only joking na.
I should leave I guess.
Bye everyone.", as he took long strides to get out of this mad house.

"Go, go, drop your prince charming.
And come back with both your shoes and all your clothes is place.", Aarohi whispered and Akshara left shyly.
_________________________________________

"I'll see you soon.", Abhimanyu said sitting inside the car.

"I'll join my job from tomorrow.", said Akshara leaning by his window.

He pulled her close by the back of her neck to give a quick and smooth smooch.
"Bye Love.", he said.

"Bye baby.", she replied smiling.
And he drove out of the main gate, she stood waving at him knowing well he has still his eyes on her from the rear window.
_________________________________________
A/N
Long chapter, I know, but I just dont want the story to exceed 30 chapters.
Last chapter will soon roll out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 2.3K 26
*SPORADIC UPDATES* With each episode, my belief of Abhira getting back together shatters, and it hurts like hell to see DKP sinking my ship to no ret...
59.3K 3.4K 20
COMPLETED | Book I of Abhira Series ♡♡♡ How do you claim a girl yours when it is her sister you proposed to marry??? ♡♡♡ Abhimanyu is engaged to Aroh...
11.1K 503 6
Nothing just tried to write something on this couple 'Abhira'.... Different plot except characters..... Shower your love to my this fanfiction also...
22.1K 1.4K 21
After watching the recent episodes i really think Abhinav deserved better. But still Dil hai ke manta nahin.. so here is a another ff of Akshnav bt...