1.Ash's Story (Part 1: Kanto)

By HungjuiChiu

Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 1 of th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (Final)

Chapter 46

204 7 1
By HungjuiChiu

On Three Island, Misty loses her Psyduck and mistakes a wild Golduck for hers, but she finds Psyduck eventually. And now we meet a gang of bikers who called themselves the Kanto Rider Federation. One person says, "Are you the boss? Go back to Kanto right now!"

"Hah? I just got here, pal! What's with the hostile attitude? It's might cold of you!" The biker says.

"Your gang followers have been raising havoc on their bikes. Do you have any idea how much trouble they've caused us on the island?" Another resident says.

"No, man, I don't get it at all." The biker says. "Look at this place. What do you do for entertainment? You ought to be thanking us for livening up this sleepy village. But hey, if you insist, you can try making us leave."

"Grr...you cowards...so tough in pack..." The third one says.

Of course, we are not going to let them do what they want, so we decide to battle them. Tracy actually has another Pokemon from Johto called Marill, which is a Water Type, and it helps us defeat the group.

Once they are defeated, the boss of the gang says, "Humph! Yeah, go right on hanging around with these hayseeds!"

Then they all retreat as they are thanked by the residents here, I decided to ask them the whereabouts of Lostelle. "Have you seen a girl named Lostelle? That's why we are here."

"Her house is in the southwest, you can find it over there." The resident says as we thank him. But as we knock on the door, we find that no one is in there and the door is not even locked. They enter the house and find it empty.

"So she is not inside her house as well..." Insey says.

"Where could she be?" Misty asks. "I'm a little tired when things aren't going on our way..."

"Well, there is the Berry Forest." Insey says. "I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of Grass or Bug Type Pokemon in there."

Then we decide to go through the Bond Bridge and head to Berry Forest. Insey manages to capture an Exeggcute at the Bond Bridge and use the Leaf Stone to evolve them. But before we can enter the forest, Misty refuses to go in.

"What's wrong, Misty?" Yellow says.

"I think I'll stay here." Misty says.

"Are you kidding me? There are a lot of Bug Pokemon in the forest and you'll miss it." Tracy says.

I say, "Tracy... Misty is afraid of Bug Pokemon..."

"Oh! So you're saying that when it comes to Bug Pokemon, Misty's a chicken!" Tracy says, only to be stepped on the feet. Tracy sends out Venonat and Marill to help look around, and we find some Caterpie, Misty tries to drag us away, only to encounter a Pinsir.

"A Pinsir is worse than a Caterpie!" Misty yells, but Insey immediately captures the Pokemon. "I didn't capture a Pinsir in the Safari Zone, so I'll capture it right now!"

Then we continue as we notice how Venonat and Marill make a great team, but then they find an injured Scyther. Insey says, "A Scyther!"

Before Tracy can heal Scyther, it jumps back and tries to battle. I say, "Wait, we only want to help you, Scyther!"

Insey says, "Maybe we should capture it so we can send it to the Pokemon Center." But Insey's throw doesn't seem to work on Scyther. I try to fight, but Tracy stops me and says that it is too weak to fight.

"So what are we going to do then?" Serena asks.

"I have an idea. Venonat! Come on!" Tracy has Venonat use Sleep Powder, and Scyther eventually falls asleep. Tracy is the one who captures the Scyther instead, and I'm surprised that Insey didn't complain when she isn't the one capturing Scyther...

When we get to the Pokémon Center, Nurse Joy and Chansey work on Scyther. We notice that the Scyther is glaring at Tracy. Nurse Joy concludes that it loses its swarm leadership position from battling a younger Scyther challenger. The loss forces it to leave the swarm and live in exile unless it wins another leadership match.

We decide to call Professor Oak about the problem, and he points out that Scyther's self-esteem is probably low due to losing leadership and being caught. "So what am I supposed to do now?" Tracy asks.

"You just have to keep in mind that every single Pokemon has its own unique feelings and personality. You must try to help Scyther regain confidence and its self."

"Right." Tracy nods.

When we try to help Scyther, it hears a cry from its swarm. It flies up and crashes through the window, heading away. It crashes back to the earth, still weak.

"Scyther! You have to rest now!" Tracy yells, but Scyther doesn't listen.

We rush along the Scyther, only to find that Team Rocket trapping Scyther in nets. But we notice Jessie's hair and we can't help but laugh about it. I know she is probably angry, and she brings out Arbok and Lickitung while James brings out Weezing and Victreebel.

Scyther is using Swords Dance, but it is still exhausted. We want to help him, but he refuses as he wants to battle on his own.

Meowth even joins the Pokémon to attack, leading the charge, but Scyther easily swats him away. Lickitung and Victreebel try to hit Scyther in a pincer attack, but Scyther flies up, Victreebel biting Lickitung. Arbok attacks from underneath Scyther, but Scyther uses Double Team to throw Arbok off, sending it back to the ground. Scyther lands and tries to rest as Victreebel attacks with Razor Leaf. Scyther stops the attack with its scythes as Tracey reveals how he knows Victreebel will use the move. Arbok attacks with Poison Sting as Scyther dodges. It collapses, low on stamina and unable to dodge the second Poison Sting. The new leader steps forward to stop the attack. The two Scyther team up and attack Team Rocket with Slash attacks against their Pokémon. Jessie tries to fire a bazooka, but Pikachu stops him with the Thunderbolt. Scyther attacks Team Rocket and leaves them with Mohawks, sending them flying again.

After cleaning the Scyther from the glue which I think Team Rocket did, Insey manages to have her own Scyther while Tracy's Scyther also returns to Tracy's Pokeball.

As we continue forward, we notice the girl crying and I think she's Lostelle.

"Whimper... Sniff... Oh! Please, help! A scary Pokémon appeared there a while ago. It kept scaring me. It made Lostelle scared. I'm too scared to move! But I want to go home... Oh! Here it comes again! No! Go away! It's scaring me! Waaaaaaah! I want my daddy!"

We turn around to find a Hypno approaching us. We quickly have Pikachu and Meowsie defeat it and send it run away. Misty says, "You're safe now."

The girl notices us and says, "Ohh! That was so scary! Thank you! Lostelle came here to pick some Berries. You can have this!"

She gives us Iapapa Berries, I think they're good for recovering health, but it is too sour that it might also cause Confusion status. "Lostelle's scared, so can I go with you to my daddy's house? Okay! Let's go home!"

"Sure, we'll take you home." Yellow says as we all head back to Two Island. Once we bring Lostelle back to her father, he says, "Lostelle, darling, forgive me! Daddy didn't know you were scared and in trouble!"

"It's okay, Daddy. I got to be friends with them." Lostelle says. Now that the man finally gets what he wants, I think it is time to ask him about the Meteorite. "By the way, this is for you."

The man is surprised at the sight of the Meteorite and he asks, "How did you know that I love rare rocks and gems? You sure know how to make a guy happy."

"Well, it is from Bill..." Serena says, and he asks us to thank Bill, something that we agree to do.

"You know, you've been fantastic. I want you to have this." He gives us more Moon Stones, but we don't actually need them to be honest.

Back on One Island, we meet Bill and he says, "Oh, hey, Ash! Guys! What kept you so long? Been out having a good time? And where's Brock?"

"Oh, Brock is staying at Professor Ivy's Lab." I say. Then we introduce Tracy to them. Tracy is also fascinated about the PC progress, and Bill adds, "That reminds me. We got it done. The PCs are up and running!"

"The job went incredibly quick. Bill is one amazing guy..." Celio adds.

"No, no! There was almost nothing left for me to do. Celio, I have to hand it to you. You've learned a lot." Bill says back to Celio.

"Oh, really? Ehehe..." Celio says with embarrassment.

"Well, there you have it. I'm finished with the job. I should head back to Kanto. Celio, I'll be seeing you again." Bill says as he bids them farewell.

Celio says, "Well, since you are here, how about you look around the islands, I am sure that as long as you have the Tri-Pass, you can go back to Vermillion City any time."

"We will like to do that." I say.

Once we get to the Pokemon Center, Insey decides to capture a Tangela at Treasure Beach, but just before we can go to Four Island, Celio gives us another quest.

Celio says, "Ash, guys, I'm modifying the Network Machine right now. I'm changing it so it can handle trades over long distances. When I get finished, you'll be trading for exotic Pokémon from Trainers far away. But, there is a slight catch. For the link to work, the Machine needs a special gemstone. It's supposed to be on One Island, but I haven't found one yet. Who knows where it could be."

We start to remember meeting Team Rocket in Mt. Ember, so that is the first place we decide to look for. When we climb down several ladders as they arrive at the B4F. We see some panels and Serena asks, "What are those?"

"They might be the Braille alphabet." I say, "They are good for blind people as that is how they write."

"So do you know what it says?" Yellow asks.

"I don't know, but there is also a ladder." I say as we climb down the ladder and find Ruby on the pedestal. "Wow, this must be it."

"Yeah." Serena says as we take the gem and get out of the mountain. Once we get back to the Network Center, Celio sees it and says, "Oh! Th-that's..."

We hand over the gem as he puts it on the machine, he is delighted as he says, "Thank you! Ash, Alice, you're simply amazing. ... ... ... ... Um... May I ask one more giant favor of you?"

"What is it now?" Misty is starting to get a little annoyed.

"While I was studying gemstones, I discovered something important. There is another gem that forms a pair with this Ruby. That other gemstone is supposed to be in the Sevii Islands. Ash, Alice, please, I need you to go find the other gem. May I have your ferry Pass and your Rotom Phone?"

After giving him the items, he gives us back after typing for a while and he also gives us another pass called Rainbow Pass. Celio says, "This is my own ferry Pass. It will let you get to all the Sevii Islands. Please, I can't do it without your help."

"So this will get us to Four to Seven Islands." I say. And I'm glad that I can finally go to Four Island to battle Lorelei.

Here is a new chapter, and I change it so that Tracy gets Scyther in Berry Forest. I know some of the encounters are not right, but for the story purposes, I hope you like it.

Ash + Serena's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Charizard x2, Blastoise, Butterfree x2 (One Shiny), Beedrill, Pidgeot, Raticate, Fearow, Arbok, Pikachu x2, Raichu, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Clefable, Ninetales, Wigglytuff, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Dugtrio, Persian, Golduck, Primeape, Arcanine, Poliwrath, Alakazam, Machamp, Victreebel, Tentacruel, Golem, Rapidash, Slowbro, Magneton, Farfetch'd, Dodrio, Dewgong, Muk, Cloyster, Gengar, Onix (Crystal), Hypno, Kingler, Electrode, Exeggutor, Marowak, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Lickitung, Rhydon, Chansey, Tangela, Kangaskhan, Seadra, Seaking, Starmie, Mr. Mime, Scyther, Jynx, Electabuzz, Magmar, Pinsir, Tauros x30, Gyarados (S), Lapras, Ditto (Shiny), Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Porygon, Omastar, Kabutops, Aerodactyl, Snorlax, Moltres, Dragonair, Mewtwo, Mew

Insey's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Fearow, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Victreebel, Farfetch'd, Dodrio, Exeggutor, Tangela, Scyther, Pinsir

Misty's Pokemon:

Psyduck, Poliwag, Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie, Togepi

Yellow's Pokemon:

Caterpie, Raticate, Pikachu, Geodude, Doduo, Omanyte

Brock's Pokemon:

Zubat, Geodude, Onix, Vulpix

Tracy's Pokemon:

Venonat, Scyther, Marill

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 831 16
Ash has been betrayed by his male friends and family. 10 years later, a Pokemon Master Tournament will be head in Kanto as Ash along with his girls a...
23.7K 1.1K 42
Its a story about a boy Ash ketchum, who became the best of all in every field from the start he will be the very best. Its an ash x harem story. pok...
2.9K 82 26
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 4 of the series: Kanto for Battle Frontier, and...
6.6K 313 59
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 7 of the series: Kalos