๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ |๐ƒ๐„

By NITHEEMENACE

๐€ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ÿฅ‚ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ ๐Ÿ ๐…๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ยฉ A Menace producti... More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ: ๐ˆ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ: ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘: ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’: ๐ˆ๐•
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“: ๐•
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”: ๐•๐ˆ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•: ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–: ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—: ๐ˆ๐—
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐—
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: ๐—๐•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: ๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•: ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–: ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—: ๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐—๐—
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: ๐—๐—๐•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•: ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–: ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—: ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ: ๐—๐—๐—
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ: ๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐—๐ˆ

1.3K 41 12
By NITHEEMENACE

10:12 am
Waking up still in the same clothes from last night Sierra felt someone snatch her up from the bed in the guest room and slowly fluttered her eyes open. Seeing Zane in front of her with an annoyed look on his face she groaned.

"I ain't even finna dig in yo ass right now, get up." Zane annoyedly advised.

Rolling her eyes she stood up stumbling as she was still in her heels. Catching her balance Zane blew out a stressful breath of air as he picked her up and carried her out of the room. Zane was pissed that he had to come back from doing business and baby a grown women because of her actions. Seeing Dreka wrapped up in a blanket and drinking a bottle of water she let out a small laugh.

"Ain't shit funny I can't leave you unsupervised for shit. Fucking embarrassing.. The both of y'all ass!" Zane huffed.

Sierra knew Zane was right on the embarrassing part because she herself was embarrassed that she even showed out like that last night. Sierra isn't really a drinker and when she does drink she does two or three shots max to control her liquor. But tonight it was different she was out with her friends that she hadn't seen in a while and after all the stress Zane had been putting her through she thought she deserved to go out and have some fun.

"Ok Zane damn!" Sierra shouted

Nodding her head at Dreka and mouthing for her to call her they walked out of King's house while Zane placed her down onto the concrete and helped her into his already-started BMW. Flipping the heat on in the chili weather Zane sat back looking for a song and turned down the music as Laugh Now Cry Later by Drake played.

"How was last night Z?" Sierra asked trying to lighten the dark mood.

"Business as usual Sierra." Zane nonchalantly spoke, not trying to have a conversation with her right now.

Turning her sore body towards him she rested her arm on the armrest and looked at him as she examined his brown eyes which got lighter as the sun beamed through the window while he drove on the highway.

"I'm sorry baby, I was just trying to have some fun with my girls Z. I hadn't seen them or gotten out in a while so I went all out and that was my fault I should've controlled my liquor." Sierra confessed, putting the blame on herself.

Keeping his eyes on the road he calmly nodded his head in understanding and turned up the music. Sitting back in her seat she smacked her lips as she noticed he wasn't trying to hear much of what she was saying and watched out of the window examining the tall towers as he drove through the suburban side of Harlem.

Even something so small could turn into something so big to Sierra if Zane complained about it to her, Sierra could see all of the red flags Zane put in front of her but in her eyes, they seemed to be green, and each time she was close to confronting him about his acts towards her he would wash it away with his manipulative words and addictive manhood.

2:06 pm
Sitting in the living room watching basketball wives dressed in more comfortable clothes now with just a tank top and grey Calvin Klein boxers on after taking a relaxing hot shower and getting out of those uncomfortable clothes, She saw Zane walk Into the kitchen and watched as he stood in the fridge looking for something to eat and threw her head back In stress as she knew he must've still been mad about earlier because he was making his own food which was rare because he always had her cook for him.

Throwing the white cover-up off of her legs and getting up from the couch she walked over behind him and rubbed her soft hands against his tattoo-filled back that covered up his fully healed stab wounds as she tried to soften up his bad mood.

"You want me to fix you something baby?" Sierra asked as she continued to rub his back.

"Nah you good I'm already making some shit." He nonchalantly responded.

"You don't even know how to fix a bowl of noodles Z, move." Letting out a small laugh he shook his head and moved out of the way letting her find something to chef up for him.

Looking at her from head to toe he smiled to himself at how she was the only bitch who could make him smile when he was mad besides his grandma and she still stuck by his side and never left him like these other women did.

Grabbing a bag full of frozen packed salmon and a box of dry pasta noodles from the fridge and cabinet she usually stocks up every month, she sat it down on the counter and started on the pasta sauce. Looking over her shoulder to see him still looking at her she laughed. "Cmere Z." Placing her hand on his and guiding his hand in a circular motion with the big spoon stirring her mom's homemade scratch pasta sauce she smiled.

"I know that you never got the chance to grow up and experience the things you should have with your mom like cooking and all that and I ain't saying that I could get even close to that but, I wanna build that memory with you and teach you how to cook like my momma taught me." Sierra explained.

"Ight ma.. Teach a nigga sum then" Placing a kiss on her neck he smiled and helped her cook the Alfredo and Salmon.

Waking up from the small nap Zane and Sierra had taken after eating the garment meal Alfredo and salmon she cooked, He sat up unwrapping her arms from him, and went into the closet looking for some clothes to put on. Answering his ringing phone from King calling him he placed it on his shoulder holding it against his ear and continued putting on his black jeans.

"What it do K?" Zane spoke.

"I ain't even gon talk about this shit just pull up to the address I sent you on your burner." King requested as hung up.

Running his hand across his silky black durag in stress he grabbed his burner phone read the address to an unknown place and added it into his Google Maps before turning both of his phones off and continuing to get dressed.

6:21 pm

Walking outside of the unknown location King leaned against the front of his matte black Corvette and sipped his ice-cold Sprite as he watched Zane and Kyree hop out of Zane's red BMW.

"Fuck he here for?" Kyree snapped.

Instantly snapping his head towards Kyree with a mug on his face King stood up off of his car and walked up to him, the tip of his fresh white air forces slightly touching Kyree's shoes as he stood close to him, Throwing his arm in front of King and Kyree holding him back from performing any type of altercation between them from happening Zane laughed in disbelief.

"Fuck you mean what I'm here for nigga?" King huffed.

"Yo nigga calm the fuck down Kyree. Fuck you on hots for anyway shawty?" Zane questioned.

Smacking his lips Kyree shook his head and let out a weak grin. "Nothing we just.. cooling"

"Nah we ain't fucking cooling.. This nigga on some funny shit, but aye ima cool on you cause you ain't shake shit and I've been standing here for a cool little minute. Let's go man" Stepping out of his presence Kyree dryly chuckled.

"That one there. I'll tell you this he walk up to me like that again me and your little partner gone be in bad business.. everytime." Kyree explained.

"You gone have to tone that shit down when it come to working with us Kyree. As long as you done been around us you know damn well how shit go, So the next time shit between y'all do blow up I can guarantee you that you not gone do shit. Ight?" Zane set straight.

Seeing Zane siding with King made Kyree become more furious and pushed him, even more, to do what he was missioned to do without the feeling of remorse. But he also knew he needed to get something going for himself instead of having to rely on Zane for a place to lay his head at.

Sucking his teeth he nodded his head. "Yeah ight.."

Meanwhile

"My baby is having a baby!?" Sierra shouted in excitement.

Placing her soft hand on Dreka's small round developing stomach a big smile placed on Sierra's face as she was still fascinated by the surprising news Dreka had just informed her on. Letting out a small laugh Dreka placed both of her hands on her stomach and rubbed it as she danced to the low background music by tone stith that was playing.

"I knoww! Crazy right? I knew I was when I started waking up early and automatically just feeling sick." Dreka spoke.

"Have you told King yet?" Sierra asked, causing Dreka to shake her head no to the question.

"I already have everything set up for him and Lay tonight at the lounge! So I'm excited for that." Dreka informed.

Smiling at how much Dreka and her family's bond was her smile faded as she thought about her and Zane's relationship and how they always argue. Getting snapped out of her thoughts from a loud knock banging against the front door Dreka scrunched her face in confusion and got up to check who was at her door.

Opening the door was a duffel bag sitting on the porch with a note to give to King. Dragging the bag inside she folded her top lip onto her nose as an aching smell flew from the bag. Looking at the bag and back at Sierra she shook her head and moved it on their deck in the backyard. Grabbing her phone from the couch she dialed King's number and waited till he answered the phone.

"Baby, You need to come home because someone just delivered something for you and it literally smells disgusting." Dreka urged

Hearing a sigh through the speaker he sucked his teeth. "Don't touch it D just leave it outside ill be home soon."

"Hurry up before I throw it away." She advised, removing the phone from her ear she ended the call and sat back down.

"Anyways girl, Let's finish watching 'The Chi' cause everytime I ask what episode you're on you always fucking ahead of me." Dreka playfully shouted, Sierra rolled her eyes at her as she threw the blanket on her and snuggled up on the couch.

Walking in the parking lot to Smokey's BBQ TJ tucked away his gun and grabbed open the door but as quick as he entered is as quick as exited from someone snatching him from behind catching him fully off guard.

Feeling someone began to strangle him he used his right arm to try and escape and using the other to grab his gun but getting stopped by a bullet flying directly into his head. Placing his lifeless body in the trunk the unknown man lifted up his mask for air and spoke into the phone.

"What do you want me to do with him p?"

"Send this bitch to his fucking house." Pablo urged before ending the call.

Ni-

Road to 3k 🥹 y'alllll!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4K 51
Just readddd๐Ÿ’› Under construction ๐Ÿšง๐Ÿšง๐Ÿšง
12.1K 459 6
Welcome to Lowkeyvibee Productions Ghost Love๐Ÿ’™
160K 4.8K 44
I can't lose , when I'm with you โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ค