Male Reader Wrestling One-Sho...

Autorstwa Logan-Kenway

I'm doing this because I can seem to keep a Harem story going! Enjoy! Więcej

Request Chapter! {Closed - Indefinitely!}
Stephanie McMahon & Nikki Bella: Repaying a Favour! (18+)
Brie & Nikki Bella: Love of Twins! (18+)
Naomi & Sasha Banks: Drama At Home!
Brie & Nikki Bella: Love of Twins! (Part - 2!) (18+)
Ronda Rousey: Anything For A Title! (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (Part - 2!) (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (Final - Part!) (18+)
Paige Van Zant: A Friend's Wife! (18+)
Brie and Nikki Bella: Love of Twin's (Final Part!) (18+)
Alexa Bliss: Merry Christmas!
Gigi Dolin: Celebrating! (18+)
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy!
Jessica McKay: A Charming Bartender!
Cora Jade: The Boy Next Door!
Alexa Bliss & Liv Morgan: Just Give It A Try! (18+)
Carmella: Champions Together! (18+)
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Part - 1)(18+)
Anna Jay: Marine's Heart!
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy! (Part - 2)
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Part - 2)(18+)
Eva Marie: Work On It!
Nikki Cross: The Funny Man! (18+)
Tegan Nox & Liv Morgan: The Stepbrother! (18+)
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (18+)
Laura Dennis: The Bunny's Mate! (Small - 18+)
Bayley: Breaking Walls! (18+)
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (Part - 2!)
Kacy Catanzaro: A Blast From The Past!
Becky Lynch: I'm Dating The Man! (18+)
Maryse: Not So Easy To Step Aside! (18+)
Paige Van Zant: A Friends Wife! (Final?!) (18+)
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy! (Final - Part!)
Brie Bella: My Daughter's Teacher! (Small 18+)
Tiffany Stratton: My Hero! (18+)
Aalyah Mysterio: Family Issues!
Alexa Bliss: Trouble In Paradise!
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Final Part!)(18+)
Madison Rayne: Good Things Come Back Around!
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (Final Part!) (18+)
Liv Morgan: Livin' Marine! (18+)
Liv Morgan: Deal's A Deal! (18+)
Tay Melo: My Husbands Rival! (18+)
Trish Stratus & Becky Lynch: A Champion Celebrating! (18+)
Roxanne Perez: A Long Weekend Apart! (18+)
Bayley: More Than Just Friends! {18+}
Liv Morgan & Rhea Ripley: A New Deal! (18+)
Skye Blue: More Than Colleagues! (18+)
Samantha Irvin: Who I'm Really Meant For!
Paige Van Zant & Mandy Rose: Just Taking Pictures! (18+)
Ava Raine: Living In Legacy!
Rhea Ripley: Best Friends Turn More! (18+)
Cora Jade & Roxanne Perez: Feeling Better?! (18+)
Sonya Deville & Toni Cassano: A Small Baby Issue! {18+}
Nikkita Lyons: Testing Out Her Knee! (18+)
Paige: Favorite Lead Signer!
Rhea Ripley: Mami's Real Papi! {18+}
Iyo Sky & Kairi Sane: Kairi's Homecoming! {18+}
Natalya: An Helping Hand! {18+}
Jennifer Neidhart: My Sister-In-Law! {18+}

The Outcasts: Best Night Ever! (18+)

4.4K 53 55
Autorstwa Logan-Kenway

*Requested By Almod1119!*

Warnings: 4-way - Bisexual - Anal Sex - Oral Sex - Creampie - Dirty Talking!

==========================

It's time for Double or Nothing 2023 and Y/n L/n is finally getting his chance at greatness, for years he's been traveling the Indi scene's around the World, England, Asia, Australia then in America, 29 years of loving wrestling and putting everything in the ring, now he's finally signed to a Pro deal, after 13 years of wrestling at shows and an additional 5 years of training, 18 years he has been working towards this moment and he's seconds away from putting his name in the record books.

Y/n's up against MJF, Darby Allen and Jack Perry for the AEW title, the crowd are all behind Y/n as he stumbled to his feet from the hard hitting match, Darby and Jack are out of the ring, leaving only a semi functioning Y/n and a completely dazed MJF, Y/n looked around him seeing that this is his chance and went to the corner, calling for his signature Spear, sure it's an over used finishers but growing up, Edge was Y/n's favorite so he's been doing it since day 1.

The crowd in Nevada are on their feet while MJF had to use the ropes to stand up, once he had, he let go of the rope and fumbled back, turning around to be greeted with a massive spear from Y/n...

... The crowd still cheered while Y/n got to the cover and hooked MJF's leg, the ref and crowd counted along till the count only made it to "2", thanks to the interruption of Darby, MJF has done his part and rolled back out under the bottom rope, Darby saw his chance and ran to the ropes, spring boarding off the middle but learnt pretty quickly why no one springboards around Y/n anymore...

... Again the crowd cheered as he went for another cover but again the ref only got to a two count, this time because Jack slipped into the ring and broke the cover, Darby copied MJF's actions and rolled out the ring while Jack went into the turnbuckle to measure up a new move he's been working on, but as soon as he charged at Y/n, Y/n put him down...

... This had to be it, Y/n sat up on his knees for a second beside Jack's recently speared body and looked around making sure there were no more interruptions, once he was happy, he told the ref to get down and count, which he did once Y/n had hooked both legs this time.

Ref/Crowd: One!... Two!... Three!

The ref called for the bell as Y/n has finally done if, his first ever professional World title and it means so much to him, all those years being told he'd never make it, he was never good enough and he's giving them all the metaphorical middle finger.

His music played while he held the AEW title in his hands, it still doesn't seem to be sinking for the 29 year old, that was until the crowd let out another small cheer, he looked around then saw his girlfriend Saraya...

... Jogging towards the ring, she slide in under the bottom rope and jumped on him, Y/n laughed as his right arm held her lower back, keeping her in place, his left hand holding his new title as she wrapped her arms and legs around him, peppering his sweaty face with small kisses and telling him how great he did and how proud she is of him, they've been dating now since Saraya first started here at AEW back in September.

9 months together and they've loved every part of it, they've told each other their struggles and told each other what they went through to get to the tip top of the mountain, Y/n even stayed when Saraya said she can't have kids, Y/n didn't care, he just said that if they wanted to have kids in the future, they can just adopt, or even hire a surrogate, Saraya wasn't sure about that but Y/n was happy not having kids right now so they were both happy.

Saraya: I have a surprise for you.

Y/n obviously has no idea what she has planned while Saraya has a big night of celebrating to do, on one hand her boyfriend just became the face of the company and the other hand, one of her best friends, Toni just became the women of the company, beating Jamie Hayter for the Women's AEW Championship earlier tonight, so what Saraya has in mind is a complete mystery for him, but he's excited to find out... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... Y/n and Saraya got out the arena and back to the hotel, all the way, Y/n was trying to guess his surprise but he wasn't even close, that just made Saraya smile though because he's really not expecting it, then it got to the big reveal, Saraya only told him that it's waiting for them in their room, so when they got there, Y/n looked to her like a little boy at Christmas.

Saraya: Go on, get in there.

Y/n did just that, he opened the door, walked in with a smiling Saraya following him, she was the one to shut and lock the door, after putting the "Do Not Disturb" sign out, she turned back to the room to see Y/n standing there, speechless and his bag dropped beside him.

Saraya: Well? What do you think?

Saraya asked looking from his surprise then up to him, Y/n though was honestly speechless and too stunned to say anything, he couldn't even look away from the sight of both her friends Toni Storm and Ruby Soho on their bed, wearing very little clothes...

*I couldn't find a pic for Ruby, so just use your imagination!*

... Y/n managed to mumble a few words but couldn't do much since Saraya knew this was his dream, a 4-way with three girls, every guy has their dream sex scenario and this is Y/n's, he also has a thing for girls with tattoo's so Saraya and her friends are perfect, Toni hasn't got as many as the others but she's got a great ass which adds the difference since Y/n's an ass man.

Saraya: It's fine, we only need one part of you to work.

Saraya said as she shoved Y/n down to the bed where Toni and Ruby are waiting, Y/n managed to spin himself around so he's laying on his back and watched as Toni and Ruby closed in on his sides, their hands roaming his body while Saraya moved between his legs, running her hands up his thighs and towards his already growing cock.

Saraya: Relax. Enjoy it ~

Y/n leant up to his elbows as the girls still roamed his body with their hands, Saraya managed to get his jeans open, then started to tug them down, just as he lifted his hips for her to do so, Tony and Ruby grabbed the base of his shirt and tugged it over his head, leaving him not naked while Ruby and Toni sit on their knees in their lingerie and Saraya still fully clothed, only taking off her jacket and tossing it away, leaving her in her tight fit tank top.

Ruby: Wow, he is big. Can I have a taste?

Saraya just bit her lip with a small smile before taking Ruby's hand and dragging her off the bed, sitting her friend beside her, Y/n was hypnotized by Saraya's soft right hand jerking his cock slowly as Ruby sat on the British born's left, Y/n wasn't even snapped out the scene when Toni turned his face to her and started to share a slow, caring kiss with him, little pecks to his lips, it took him a little while to see what was happening but once he did, he happily joined into the kiss while Ruby and Saraya took turns in pleasing Y/n's growing cock.

Toni: Touch me ~ Come here.

Y/n didn't fit the new Women's Champion as Toni took both his hands, forcing his right hand onto her perky tits and his left hand to her covered pussy, Y/n didn't need an instruction manual to tell him he needed to slip his hand in the front of her panties and rub away at her pussy and clit, Toni let out little moans while Ruby and Saraya shared a little dirty talk, watching as Y/n touched the Kiwi pussy.

Saraya: I told you he'd enjoy this.

Saraya had said about doing this to the girls a few weeks ago, it was supposed to be for his birthday or Christmas but since he's won the AEW Championship, they figured that tonight would be a good night, if they have fun then they can do it on his birthday and Christmas as well, who's going to tell them not to, Saraya's his girlfriend and both Toni and Ruby are single, so live life while you can and fuck whoever you want.

Ruby: Shit! He's even bigger.

Saraya hummed in agreement as Y/n's a grower and a shower, not many of guys are both but Y/n's blessed, especially with three beautiful women in front of him, two between his legs and another moaning from the feeling of his hand in the front of her panties, Toni's pleasure only grew though when Y/n used his right hand to tug her bra down, letting her tiny tits pop free, her nipples already peaking at him, that just turned him on a little more, making him latch his mouth around her right nipple, his right hand still squeeze her left tit while toying with her nipple.

Saraya: Suck it. You'll love it ~

Ruby didn't need a second invite and slipped the tip of his cock inside her mouth, sucking as soon as she could while slowly easing him more and more inside her mouth, Y/n's little moans being surprised by Toni's tits as she just enjoyed the pleasure the new AEW Champion is giving her.

Saraya: No I said suck it.

Saraya moaned a little as Ruby looked to her like she was stupid, his cock's in her mouth and she's sucking it, what more can she do in this situation, her left hand is holding the base of his slightly hard cock and her right is toying with his balls, so Ruby argued back.

Ruby: I am sucking it.

Saraya scoffed and gently moved Ruby out the way, she knew what her man liked and he liked her throat, Ruby could only watch as Saraya relaxed her throat completely and easily moved his entire cock into her mouth, to the point her chin stopped at his balls and her nose rested on his shaven pubic area, Ruby continued to play with his balls in her hand while Y/n quickly got hard from Saraya sucking him off, even Toni was a little surprised by their friends ability to just take it like that, she could deepthroat him as well but not that quickly, she'll need a build up, her ex wasn't that big.

Ruby: Whatever. I came here to get fucked anyway, not get into a competition on who can suck cock better.

Ruby wasn't annoyed or anything, she was just a little annoyed her friend can suck cock better, she thought she would be the best and she prides herself on being so but seeing her take his cock so easily bugged Ruby, maybe she'll have to steal Y/n every now and then to practise, like Saraya clearly had.

Saraya: It's not a competition. I already won, slut.

Saraya mocked while using her right hand to jerk his cock as she leant to Ruby and dragged her tongue up her friends face a mixture of the fluids on Y/n's cock now on Ruby's face thanks to the lick, only made Ruby chuckle before the girls shared a kiss, Ruby's Bi but Saraya is adventurous, she won't date a girl but she'll happily fuck one with her man.

Ruby: I do need to get fucked though so let's go.

Ruby broke the kiss then stood from her place and climbed onto the bed, her joining them broke Toni and Y/n out of their little lip lock, causing Y/n to look over, that's when he saw her lay on her back and call him over with her left index finger, Y/n had to use every ounce of power he had to pull his hand out of Toni's soaked pussy and move over to Ruby, spinning her on the bed to face him as his hard cock laid against her body, the tip nearly reaching her belly button.

Ruby: You better go easy.

Y/n nodded not wanting to hurt any of them, so he just moved her panties to the side, Toni joining Saraya and helped her drop her clothes, she was wearing her lingerie all night long, she didn't need to change since she wasn't performing tonight...

... Both girls then joined the duo on the bed as Y/n wasn't able to get his entire cock inside Ruby's tiny pussy but he was able to get enough to make her cry out and clutch at the bed sheets as he back arch like it was letting a ship pass under.

Ruby: Oh! Fuck ~ That's big ~ 

Ruby looked up and down to her pussy as she felt herself being stretched by the cock easing in and out of her right now, She's had cocks before but none quite so huge, she needed to take deep breaths each time he eased himself in but once she got more comfortable with his size, Y/n started to pick up his speed.

Saraya: Told you, you'd love it ~ My baby has the best cock ~

Saraya leant over to him and held his jaw in her palm, Y/n wasn't really in the mindset to respond and only chuckled before pushing his head forward into hers, kissing his girlfriend who made tonight possible, Toni though felt a little left out so she took her panties off, dropping them on the bed.

Toni: Open wide ~

Ruby looked up to see Toni about to sit on her face, Ruby happily accepted the pussy lowering on her mouth, sticking her tongue out, licking between her pussy and asshole, making Toni settle in the Reverse cowgirl position but on her face, Toni's hands on Y/n's shoulders helping her stay up right, watching Saraya make out with her Champion boyfriend.

Toni: Fuck Rubes ~ Eat my ass a little more ~ 

Ruby did as she was told, using her hands to grip and spread her huge cheeks so she can get a better angle, spitting and licking her backdoor while Y/n kept his thrusts up, not slowing down at all, Ruby got worried that he'd never stop fucking her, he might break her but when she felt his cock throb she removed her mouth from Toni's holes.

Ruby: Don't cum in me... Shit! ... Oh God ~ Pull out ~

Y/n broke the kiss with Saraya while she remained on the side of his body, her arms around her man while he fucked another women, Toni got off Ruby so she can enjoy the sensation, also so they can hear her scream the room down as her climax was quickly washing over her.

Ruby: Oh Fuck yes! I'm cumming!

Y/n felt her pussy tighten around him and was able to fuck her a little into her climax but if she didn't want him to cum in her, then he needed to pull out now, as soon as he did, Saraya's left hand was quick to his cock, jerking him off till he shot his first load of the night over Ruby's body, covering her perky tits and stomach, a few spots even reaching her face, making Ruby chuckle while groping her own tits.

Ruby: God, that was the best ~

Saraya praised her man while his cock throbbed in her hand, she knew he can go a few more times so she looked to see Toni and winked to her, Toni nodded, then rolled Ruby out the way, Toni took her place in a doggy position, licking her fingers and reaching to her asshole, making sure Ruby's spit lubed her hole enough for him to fuck her ass, Toni loves Anal.

Toni: Fuck!

Toni's outburst made Y/n break the kiss again and look to where Saraya was guiding him in, Y/n would never admit this but ever since he met Toni, he's wondered what it would be like to fuck her ass, he even caught himself locked in a gaze once or twice but can you blame him, Y/n certainly didn't mind being where he is right now as his hands instant;y grabbed at her ass, spreading her cheeks more while Saraya dropped a large amount of spit to her friends asshole, helping with the lubrication, allowing him to gently slip in more and more.

Toni: Ooooo ~ Go easy big guy ~ 

Toni cooed while Y/n managed to bottom out inside her, he never thought her hole would be this deep but it is, it even has room for him to cum if he wanted, though that'll be up to Toni, he's not going to do something she doesn't want him to do, Saraya kissed Y/n's cheek before moving away from them, siting near Ruby as she leaned back, she licked her hand and started to rub at her pussy as she watched her boyfriend of 9 months fuck Toni Storm in her ass.

Ruby: Here...

Saraya stopped what she was doing when she felt Ruby sit to her left and reach her right hand to her pussy, Saraya was a little surprised but didn't tell her to stop as Ruby started to slip her hand into the British born's undies, rubbing away at her pussy, Saraya wanted to give Ruby the same treatment but wanted to lick her man's cum off her first.

Toni: Shit! I'm gonna cum already ~ God this cock's amazing!

Y/n loved hearing her say that and took a little control of the situation, reaching to her shoulders and pulled her to an upright position, his right hand gliding down her body to her tits, teasing and toying with them both between the one hand while his left found it's way to her pussy, Y/n continued to fuck her ass, his groin hitting her thicc ass creating a nice slapping sound echoed through the room, mixed with Saraya's muffed moans from Ruby rubbing her pussy, it was all a little too much for the New Zealander as she cam on Y/n's hand, her cum leaking from her pussy while her colon squeezed at his cock even more then it was before, literally forcing his second load out of him and shooting up her asshole.

Toni: Oh god! You just cam in my ass? That's so fucking hot ~ 

Y/n didn't even feel the build up for that one, her asshole just clenched so much it literally squeezed it out of him like a used toothpaste tube, luckily for him, Toni didn't care about him cumming in her asshole, making his dream come true, that's two down though now only one to go but when he looked to where Saraya just was, she wasn't there anymore.

Y/n: Where'd she... Wow!

Y/n was cut off when he felt someone jump on his back and make him land face first into the bed, he managed to turn around under them to see it was Saraya, now fully naked on top of him, her hips gently grinding her pussy on his still hard cock while Toni and Ruby moved to the other Queen size bed to get a little rest, that was the best fuck they've had in a while and their drained, Saraya though is just beginning.

Saraya: Watching you fuck them, turned me on so fucking much ~ Look...

Saraya moved off him and put her left foot on the bed, still leaning on her right leg as she spread legs let her wet pussy glimmer in the room's light, Y/n can see how wet she is by the twinkle her cum is giving off, that didn't include the sloshing sound when she slipped two fingers inside her.

Saraya: Oh fuck ~ Listen to how wet you make me baby ~

Y/n did as she continued to finger herself just hovering above him, Y/n's hands on her body, his left hand gripping her thigh, she likes it when he grabs her thighs, and his right hand reaching to her tits, he doesn't care that their fake, nether would you if you had them wrapped around your cock most days either.

Saraya: Fuck! I need that cock ~ Give it to me ~ Fuck me hard ~

Saraya had grabbed his cock and spun them again, so he's on top just like he was with Ruby, only this time he's hovering over her instead of kneeling over her, Y/n was easily able to slip inside her dripping pussy and go straight to fucking her as hard as he can, he's already cum twice tonight so it won't take too long for him to get his third.

Saraya: Oh yeah baby ~ Keep fucking me ~ Ruin this English cunt ~

Saraya's right hand reached between them and rubbed at her pussy while Y/n focused on not cumming already, she really can make him blow whenever she wants, but he wants them to cum together and her talking with her accent doesn't help, it always seems to come out worse when their fucking, Saraya though knew he was holding back and looked to her left seeing something that made her smile.

Saraya: Open wide ~

Y/n looked to her and before he could say anything, something was shoved into his mouth making his tongue roam around it trying to figure out what it was, it didn't take him long to figure out there were Toni's discarded panties from earlier, this alone nearly drove him over the edge but he managed to keep it in, Saraya didn't like this.

Saraya: That's it! cum in me while tasting my friend cum ~ You like it don't you? Come on, taste her Kiwi cum and give me that load!

Saraya started to hump her hips up into him making him go deeper and that was all he could handle, letting out a muffled moan from Toni's panties as his body fell to her's, Saraya loved the feeling of cum inside her, her legs wrapped around him as her arms did the same, her right hand gently running through the back of his hair.

Saraya: You can still go right?

Y/n looked to her as she looked down to him, neither said anything while he kept Toni's panties in his mouth, the next thing the couple new, Y/n was forcing Saraya against the wall with her limbs around him as he fucked her against the hotel wall, Toni and Ruby passed out in the second bed as the two went longer into the night, really having the best night ever...

=========================

(Let me know how I did! Take Care!)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

70.6K 587 41
Just debuting on Smackdown, you're quick to make friends with the guys, and quickly catch a special someone's attention. Quickly feeling something st...
695K 9.7K 103
Stories beyond stories of Roman Reigns stories😍🤤😘🙈🥰🤪🔥
8.7K 267 12
My 7th Alexa Bliss Story! Enjoy!
7.9K 257 7
My 2nd Hailee Steinfeld Story! Enjoy!