Male Reader Wrestling One-Sho...

By Logan-Kenway

I'm doing this because I can seem to keep a Harem story going! Enjoy! More

Request Chapter! {Closed - Indefinitely!}
Stephanie McMahon & Nikki Bella: Repaying a Favour! (18+)
Brie & Nikki Bella: Love of Twins! (18+)
Naomi & Sasha Banks: Drama At Home!
Brie & Nikki Bella: Love of Twins! (Part - 2!) (18+)
Ronda Rousey: Anything For A Title! (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (Part - 2!) (18+)
Cassie Lee: A Friend In Need! (Final - Part!) (18+)
Paige Van Zant: A Friend's Wife! (18+)
Brie and Nikki Bella: Love of Twin's (Final Part!) (18+)
Alexa Bliss: Merry Christmas!
Gigi Dolin: Celebrating! (18+)
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy!
Jessica McKay: A Charming Bartender!
Cora Jade: The Boy Next Door!
Alexa Bliss & Liv Morgan: Just Give It A Try! (18+)
Carmella: Champions Together! (18+)
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Part - 1)(18+)
Anna Jay: Marine's Heart!
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy! (Part - 2)
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Part - 2)(18+)
Eva Marie: Work On It!
Nikki Cross: The Funny Man! (18+)
Tegan Nox & Liv Morgan: The Stepbrother! (18+)
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (18+)
Laura Dennis: The Bunny's Mate! (Small - 18+)
Bayley: Breaking Walls! (18+)
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (Part - 2!)
Kacy Catanzaro: A Blast From The Past!
Becky Lynch: I'm Dating The Man! (18+)
Maryse: Not So Easy To Step Aside! (18+)
Paige Van Zant: A Friends Wife! (Final?!) (18+)
Nikki Bella: The Perfect Guy! (Final - Part!)
Brie Bella: My Daughter's Teacher! (Small 18+)
Tiffany Stratton: My Hero! (18+)
Aalyah Mysterio: Family Issues!
Alexa Bliss: Trouble In Paradise!
Riott Squad: Let's Riot! (Final Part!)(18+)
Madison Rayne: Good Things Come Back Around!
Chelsea Green: A Partner's Needs! (Final Part!) (18+)
Liv Morgan: Livin' Marine! (18+)
Liv Morgan: Deal's A Deal! (18+)
The Outcasts: Best Night Ever! (18+)
Trish Stratus & Becky Lynch: A Champion Celebrating! (18+)
Roxanne Perez: A Long Weekend Apart! (18+)
Bayley: More Than Just Friends! {18+}
Liv Morgan & Rhea Ripley: A New Deal! (18+)
Skye Blue: More Than Colleagues! (18+)
Samantha Irvin: Who I'm Really Meant For!
Paige Van Zant & Mandy Rose: Just Taking Pictures! (18+)
Ava Raine: Living In Legacy!
Rhea Ripley: Best Friends Turn More! (18+)
Cora Jade & Roxanne Perez: Feeling Better?! (18+)
Sonya Deville & Toni Cassano: A Small Baby Issue! {18+}
Nikkita Lyons: Testing Out Her Knee! (18+)
Paige: Favorite Lead Signer!
Rhea Ripley: Mami's Real Papi! {18+}
Iyo Sky & Kairi Sane: Kairi's Homecoming! {18+}
Natalya: An Helping Hand! {18+}
Jennifer Neidhart: My Sister-In-Law! {18+}

Tay Melo: My Husbands Rival! (18+)

4.5K 51 16
By Logan-Kenway

*Requested By Angelcreed16!*

Warnings: Cheating - Male Dom - Female Sub - Anal - Oral Sex - General Roughhousing!

==========================

It's time for AEW and it's the Main Event of the night, Y/n L/n, the youngest World Champion in AEW right now, 25 years old and been World Champ for months, the fans just love him, he hasn't even really got a gimmick, he kind of just does shit that people love, like one match, he was running between the ropes, he ducked a clothesline, the slide between their les, he slide all the way out the ring and fell into the barricade, his arm fell around a random women, he's never met her before but she was like a 9/10 and top heavy, so he kissed her cheek then got right back into the fight, he ended up winning that match and got the girls number, maybe his character then is he's a flirt.

That hasn't changed now, if anything it's made it worse since his latest rival is Sammy Guevara, everyone knows he has a hot wife right, Tay Melo might be one of the hottest girls in World Wrestling right now and Y/n has no problem making it personal, Tay and Sammy agreed to the story, it started as just a one on one on Rampage but the crowd and internet loved watching Y/n piss them off by flirting with the Brazilian that they've made it to what it is today, the matches became less about wrestling and more about Tay brushing off Y/n's advances, the only thing is, Tay actually loved it.

Sammy doesn't talk to her like Y/n does, he doesn't touch her like Y/n does, now when she thinks about that, it's just when he does touch her, the rare time that he does, she feels that electricity flow through her, the little goosebumps he gives her, it makes her feel so good but also so bad.

Tonight is going to be tough for Tay, she has to pretended to hate Y/n's advances even though she doesn't, she does feel a little bad though, she does like Sammy, she loves him but there's just something about Y/n that makes her feel a warm tingly feeling in her lower area...

... Sammy and Tay are the first one's out, they got a mixed reaction, some cheered, some boo'd, most are just curious to see what Y/n comes up with and honestly, so is Tay, she's so excited that she missed the part where Sammy leant her back, she jumped a little from the shock of the move...

... Though she still enjoyed it but she couldn't help but wonder what it would be like if Y/n did it with her, she snapped out the thought though and remembered who she loved, she loves Y/n - Sammy, she loves Sammy.

Tay joined Sammy in the ring while they waited, this is a title match but Sammy isn't going to win, he's not as a star as Y/n is, Y/n ca get the right reaction when he wants, like he just comes out here and be's himself and they love him, it's kind of incredible, Tay silently admired her husbands rival even through his entrance...

... The crowed were really happy to see Y/n as he wore the AEW championship around his waist, he looked good with gold, he also smiled to them on his way towards the ring, eventually jumping on the apron and leaning on the top rope, his chin on the back of his hands before chuckling then slinging himself into the ring, he hopped in place for a second before starting the mind games, blowing a kiss at Tay.

Sammy went to get him but the ref, Brandon Martinez stopped him, Y/n didn't even seem to care as he climbed onto the turnbuckle and tapped on the title, the confidence is spewing from him right now as the match hasn't even started yet, the introductions were made and the ref went to take the AEW from Y/n but he still hasn't taken it off his waist, that's when he walked over to the corner near the time keeper and asked for a microphone.

Y/n: I would love to hand over my title for this match up, but the thing is, I'm having a little trouble getting it off...

Y/n said looking from the ref and around him, he even reached behind himself and imitated struggling to get it off, Sammy and Tay had no idea what he was doing, they liked the fact they have no idea what he plans, Y/n's one of the most creative guys they know, so when he smiled that shit eating grin he has at them, they knew what was coming.

Y/n: ... Tay, be a doll and come help me out.

Y/n tossed the microphone and just stood there waiting for her, Tay looked from her leaning on the ropes position to Sammy, the ref and the cheering crowd, they love that fact that Y/n's ruining their marriage, Sammy however tried to get at him again but the ref stopped him, the match hasn't started so Sammy can't do anything, Y/n did his part as well, telling Sammy to get back while indicating for Tay to come help him.

Tay slowly walked over to him as he held that smile on his face, once she got to him, Y/n spread his arms out, with the encouragement from the crowd and hearing her husbands protests, Tay reached her arms around his back, looking up at him then entire time while he looked down to her, the only time he looked away was when Sammy went to stop them, he'd tell Brandon to keep him back.

Y/n: Maybe I should give you a kiss thanks?

That was planned and the go ahead to start the match, Sammy getting past Brandon and attacking Y/n, who slipped out the ring to collect himself as Tay still held the AEW championship in her hand, a little tranced by what Y/n just asked her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... It was supposed to be a squash match of sorts, really pushing Y/n for Stardom which Sammy was happy to do, their actually quite good friends outside of the ring, though inside Y/n keeps mocking Sammy and adding the odd moment with Tay, including this part.

Y/n: I see you looking. You wanna feel?

Y/n asked standing above her downed husband, sweat all over his body while pointing to his six pack, it did look good right now but Tay still played disgusted by him, brushing him off while turning away from the ring, Y/n didn't leave it though and fell over the rope but caught himself on the apron and effectively flipping over the rope.

Tay turned around to see him there, his hands went onto his chest making the crowd cheer by how close they are, Tay played the horny women really well, that's only because she wasn't acting, sure her husbands in good shape but Y/n's a next level.

Y/n: See? You keep saying "No" but you want this...

Y/n's hands moved off her waist and up to her hands, he gently held her hands then slowly moved them down his body, the camera making sure to catch every moment as her hands got closure and closure to his groin, it was clear Tay isn't going to stop him, the only thing that did was Sammy diving through the ropes and pushing Y/n into the barricade beside them, Tay seemed to snap out of it as she stepped back from the crash.

Sammy stood up and asked her what the hell was going on, it's all part of the script even the part where Y/n got back up and pushed Sammy into the steps behind Tay, knocking her to the barricade and Sammy on the floor, Tay however got a little stuck on the barricade, her feet didn't touch the floor and she called for help, Y/n though just stood there and looked to the bent over position she's in, he smiled to himself and the crowd cheered already knowing what he's thinking.

Y/n went over the the camera and pulled the camera man into a better spot making him film Tay's bent over ass, sending the internet into overload, he eventually let the camera go, letting the guy take a step back, that's when Y/n dragged his tongue up his entire hand before pulling it back and sending a slap to her ass making her yell in shock and fall back to the mat, Y/n hyped up the crowd and grabbed Sammy as he was slowly getting to his feet, Y/n through him back into the ring and quickly put an end to the match, he's had his fun now and picked up the win.

Tay joined her husband in the ring but all she could think about is how good that slap to her ass felt, Sammy has tried spanking her before but he can't do it right, not like Y/n clearly can, Tay should be consoling her husband but all she can do is watch the youngest AEW Champion in the company's history walk backwards up the ramp sending little kisses her way...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n was all done, he's changed, washed and made it back to his hotel room ready to call it a night, they had a fun time laughing and joking about the match after, the slap to Tay's ass is already going around all the news stations, apparently that's all you need to do to go viral these days.

Y/n sighed while unlocking his door, ready to just plop down on the bed and call it a night till he just stood there looking into the room and dropping his bag by his side, causing Tay to look at him who's currently sitting on his bed.

Y/n: Have I gone into the wrong room?

Tay shifted nervously in the spot as he looked to her, still in her jean jacket and jean shorts while moving to lean a little forward, Y/n asked what's going on while he went into his bag and got his bottle out to have a quick drink before he got ready for bed.

Tay: I just wanted to... I just needed to...

Y/n walked a little closure to her as she couldn't seem to get the words out, Y/n swallowed the water while Tay looked up to him, the shirt he's wearing hugging his torso perfectly, not to much so you can call him vein but enough to see that he has a hot body, so much so that Tay just stood up and grabbed at his shirt.

Tay: ... Screw it.

Tay grabbed him into a kiss, not a friendly one or even a small one that you'd give a loved one, this one was something else, as soon as her lips locked with his, her arms wrapped around his neck, making sure he can't pull away, Y/n wasn't sure what to do right now, a friends wife is kissing him, sure she's hot and they have flirted on Tv but that was just acting, or it would be if Y/n wasn't more then willing to fuck another man's girl.

Tay: I want you to use me ~ I want you to break me ~

Y/n didn't need to be told again as his hands snaked up her back, he knelt down a little so he was able to lift her up, her legs wrapped around him as her arms already were, Y/n moved them back on to the bed, prying her limbs off him then instantly working on the button to her little booty shorts.

Tay lifted her hips so he can tug them down, along with her underwear, Tay sat up a little to toss her jacket away both of them moving quickly to ditch their clothes, Y/n pulling his shirt off and tossing that as well, he sat up on his knees and smiled as Tay put her hands on his body on her own free will.

Y/n: I knew you wanted me.

Y/n's cocky and arrogant attitude is just toxic to her but not a bad toxic but more a needed toxic, she knows it's bad but something about it makes her desire for him grow and grow more but it was clear he's in charge when he pushed her back to the bed and however above her, Tay went for another kiss but Y/n's left hand grabbed her throat and forced her back into the bed, Tay let out a little whimper but she didn't want him to stop, she wanted it more if anything, she didn't say anything though as Y/n's right hand literally ripped the top off her body, if she wasn't aroused before, she's certainly getting wet now.

Tay: Ooooo ~ Fuck yeah ~

Tay whimpered again from a little bit of pain, Y/n slipped her left nipple into his mouth, sucked really hard while nibbling every now and then, really biting down, the pain made her cry out but she just clenched her hands on the bed sheets and enjoyed the sensation, already having forgot the guilt about cheating on Sammy.

Y/n: Fuck you have cute tits.

Tay sat up on her elbows when Y/n moved to sit up between her legs, his hands gripped to her tits as she felt him pressing against her bare pussy, Tay was a little embarrassed by the fact she's made a small wet patch appear on his jeans but she really needed this, she likes getting fucked not just having sex, she does love Sammy but sometimes a girl needs to be used like she's nothing, like she is now.

Y/n: Turn over.

Tay didn't even get to do as she's told because Y/n pulled her arm making her sit up, then he spun her pushing her back to the bed, a sharp pain spread through her ass as well as a loud slapping sound echoed through the room, Tay enjoyed the spank while Y/n moved her to lift her ass up, so she's ass up and face down into the bed.

Y/n: Look how wet you are? Awwww ~ Baby girl got a husband that can't fuck her properly ~

Y/n pulled her ass back into his groin again, gently thrusting into her, Tay loved feeling her pussy getting pumped into like that, the slaps to her ass as well as his right hand reaching under her and rubbing her clit was something that just made her eyes roll back while making a mess of the bed sheets.

Y/n moved to wrap his left arm around her wait, holding her in place, his right hand running between her legs, rubbing her pussy while his thumb toyed with her asshole, Tay looked back at him watching as he looked to her holes like a starving man would a cheeseburger, the pleasure Tay was feeling right now just seemed to amplify as he pulled his hand away, Tay watched him suck his thumb then not so gently push it into her asshole, she's been fucked in her ass before but it's still a tight grip.

Y/n: Fuck that's a tight hole ~

Y/n's left hand moved to her ass and spread her cheeks, his right fingers still rubbed at her pussy while his thumb remained inside her asshole, Y/n still sat in his jeans while Tay's pussy started to get wetter and wetter, her asshole started to throb around his thumb as his fingers continued rubbing her, he knew she was about to cum and he wanted her to, so while keeping his right hand inside her, he moved again facing her as his left hand gripped her throat, his right hand picking up the actions as he encouraged her to cum for him.

Y/n: Come on ~ Cum for me ~ Gimme that cum ~

Tay was ready to blow as her back arched, her head pointed to the ceiling while her arms stretched against the mattress now being in the doggy style position, Y/n's lips pecking at her cheek, neck, shoulders and even kissing her lips as his fingers brought her to the most intense orgasm she's ever felt in her life making her cry out while Y/n didn't slow down, not until her cry turned to heavy pants and the top half of her body fell to the bedding.

Y/n: We're not done yet, baby girl.

Tay was hoping he'd say that as he flipped her onto her back and pressed his lips to hers, then kissed down her body, Tay panted still from her recent climax while he moved between her perky tits, ignoring them on purpose, then kissed down her growing abs and back between her legs.

Y/n forced her legs up, curling her body up as she wrapped her arms around the back of her knees, Tay watched past though as Y/n's hands gripped her ass and his tongue ran all the way from her asshole to her clit, making her cuss again and her head fall back onto the bed.

Y/n: Fuck! How can a bad girl taste so good?

Tay didn't respond, only watched him eat away at her pussy while she kept her knees close to her chest, enjoying him licking her recently climaxed pussy, the thing that bothered Y/n though is that she tasted the best he's ever had, he's been with a fair few women in his life, it's who he is, he's a flirt but Tay, there's something different about Tay.

Y/n: Beg me to fuck your ass. Beg for it.

Y/n slapped her ass as he moved off the bed, Tay let her legs go and fall back into place as he puled his jeans and boxers down, while he stepped out of the clothing, Tay crawled over to the edge of the bed, laying on her front as his hard cock settled in front of her face.

Tay: Your cock's bigger then Sammy's.

Tay marveled a little at the hard cock in front of her while Y/n smiled down to her, he's not a big headed person but given who he is, it would be a bit of a let down if he spoke all that game and didn't have the tools to back it up.

Y/n: Why don't you give it a little kiss.

Y/n didn't so much ask, more of instructed as his left hand went to the back of her head and pulled her closer to him her left hand already stroking him but her pretty lips pecking at his shaft made him inhale deeply, he can't lie, he has imagined fucking Tay more then once, what straight man hasn't, so seeing her trying to suck his cock was a big turn on.

Y/n: Come on baby girl. Deep breath.

Y/n took his cock out then pushed it deeper then it was meant to go, Tay's eyes started to water, tears fell down her cheeks as her throat was invaded by a big cock, Tay didn't care, she wished Sammy would do this to her, to make her feel like this but he never did, Y/n though is, Y/n pulled out again though so she can breath, Tay didn't care and tried to take his cock again, that just made Y/n chuckle.

Y/n: Wow, it didn't take you long to break.

Tay only moaned and hummed in desire as he tapped the tip of his cock on her face, a mixture of his pre cum and her saliva covering her face before he slipped back inside her open mouth, fully face fucking her as Tay relaxed her throat as best she could, the feeling of his cock hitting the back of her mouth really turned her own, making her pussy even more wet to the point it was dripping on the bed sheets.

Y/n: Turn around. I want to fuck this ass.

Tay pulled away  from his cock and turned settling into a doggy position, Y/n leant down enough to spread her ass with his hands and lube her asshole up with his tongue, Tay called out an "Oh fuck!" as well as speaking in her native language, Y/n loved it and ate her ass even more, his tongue sticking out his mouth as he prods at her knot slowly preparing her for his cock.

Y/n though had enough of eating her asshole, even if he did love it, he wanted to feel his cock stretching her ass, if he's bigger then Sammy and he barely fucked her ass, the thought of how tight she really is back there drove him wild, so wild that he needed to find out, Y/n stationed his right leg on the bed and positioned his cock at her ass, it took a little effort and a slight bit of pain for them both to get in but once he was, it was smooth sailing from that point.

Y/n fucked Tay so hard and right that night that Tay forgot the guilt that she cheated on Sammy, she wasn't able to remember how to get to her room, or even what room was hers, that didn't matter anyway because they both fucked the other till the past out, both sleeping with Y/n's cock still settled in Tay's pussy, Y/n had only done that a few times in his life but Tay was special, it was like she was made to be his little toy to use whenever the hell he wanted...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a wild few weeks for Y/n and Tay, firstly, Y/n's rivalry with Sammy is over, that night was the last time, the fans didn't miss Y/n though as he continued his flirty attitude, only thing is, he stopped sleeping around and focused on one girl and one girl only, Tay.

Y/n: Suppose you have to go soon?

Y/n asked as he's laying in a relaxed position, his right arm settled between the back of his head and the head bored, slouched down a little while Tay laid on his left side, settled nicely on his chest, hearing his heart beat through his pec, Tay sighed as her left hand twirled around his abs and she nibbled on her right thumb.

Tay: Yeah...

Tay sighed sadly as she was so comfy and warm in his hold, this is one of the few days they both have off and Sammy's away, though he'll be coming back this morning and Tay needs to be there when he does or he might start thinking somethings up, that's the last thing Tay wants, or maybe it's not.

Tay: ... But what if I don't?

Y/n looked down to her as she was still tracing circles on his body, Y/n's left arm wrapped around Tay's naked body while the covers kept the morning sun off their bodies as it shoot through the bedroom window, they didn't have sex last night, they just laid here, together, enjoying the other and loving the thought of just them, alone.

Tay: What if I was yours and you were mine?

Tay asked him looking up to him, her left hand resting on his chest as she stopped nibbling on her right thumb nail, it's a bad habit that she's been trying to stop but can't seem to, though Y/n stops her when he catches her doing it, one of the reasons she thinks he's best for her then her currant husband.

Tay: I love being with you and I know you love being with me, so let's just be together. You and me.

Tay knew he loved her because Y/n hasn't been with any other girl since that night they shared together, the night when he did exactly what she wanted him to, he broke her that night and she loved it, she loved it so much she fell in love with the man, it was supposed to just be a one time thing but they couldn't stop at just one, now it's evolved into so much more then just a simple fuck night.

Y/n: Is that something you really want?

Y/n wanted her to be sure, she knows what sort of man he is and so does he, he's a flirt it's not something he can turn off and his past relationships proved that, the girls hated that he'd talk to other girls like the way he does, Tay though knew it doesn't mean anything, she's experienced it first hand so she thinks she can handle it.

Tay: ... Yeah...

Tay smiled up to him when he grinned down to her, they then sealed their brand new relationship with a loving kiss, something special, Tay did still feel bad for Sammy but she needs to go where her heart feels the most love and affection, that's with her husbands rival...

=========================

(Let me know how I did! Take Care!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 255 7
My 2nd Hailee Steinfeld Story! Enjoy!
23.8K 320 22
(Requests Open) Ok, I'm giving in. If anyone wants to request anything, go right ahead. I'll write x Readers for the women of WWE from NXT, Raw, and...
8.1K 167 15
This one shots is now complete!! WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS SEX AND SWEARING! IF ANY OF THIS AFFECTS YOU, DO NOT READ! I take recommendations!! This...
85.4K 715 17
These are a few short stories I did for a few friends.