Inferior pampering

De Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING http://www.fuxsb.com/chuanyue... Mais

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chaprter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124

Chapter 63

71 2 0
De Demens88c

 Seeing that they were unfamiliar, Ji Tingyu pulled the reins and stopped the horse.

  "who?"

  "We heard an avalanche ahead," said a square-faced alpha, raising his shovel.

  Ji Tingyu's face cleared up: "We are also going to rescue the disaster, let's go!"

  One more person is one more help, and he will naturally not refuse anyone who comes.

  Unexpectedly, square-faced A's expression changed instantly upon hearing the words, "Don't go!"

  Ji Tingyu and his teammates were all taken aback.

  "Why can't you go? What do you mean?" Meng Fan pointed at him with a spade.

  Square Face A directly led people to block them in front of them, "No one is allowed to go, this is what they deserve! Xue Beng is God's punishment, God is punishing them, no one can violate God's will!"

  "Ah? God, God's punishment?" The team members were confused, angry and speechless, wondering if they were hallucinating.

  Ji Tingyu's face darkened, and he spit out two words: "Fart!"

  There are only a dozen minutes left, and it is impossible to delay on these fools. Rosalin flicked her python tail and stood up straight: "If you don't save them, get lost, grandma, don't delay us to save them!"

  Unexpectedly, those people were not afraid at all, and raised their shovels to attack them.

  Ji Tingyu watched coldly, and saw a toe protruding from under the linoleum cloth of the third ox cart, and there was a gap bitten off by a wild animal on the toe.

  He squinted his eyes: "If you don't save people, why use a shovel?"

  Square face A: "If anyone dares to escape against God's will, we will execute him on the spot just like before!"

  The team members were terrified when they heard the words, and a terrible thought flashed in their minds.

  They looked at the third ox cart following Ji Tingyu's line of sight, and then turned their heads to look at the foot of Yunduan Mountain. A large area of ​​the original intact snow layer had been dug up. What was piled high in the ox cart? It goes without saying.

  They killed those who managed to escape.

  Everyone gasped, in disbelief.

  Ji Tingyu stared at Fang A expressionlessly, without any emotion on his gloomy face, as if he was looking at a dead person.

  "Summary execution, who gave you the right? William?"

  Square face A's pupils shrank, and a few seconds later he laughed without hesitation, blood oozing from the gap between his white teeth, as if he had just eaten someone: "Just because I am the high priest! They are chosen by heaven to sacrifice to the mountain god Gong--"

  "Then I will sacrifice you first!"

  Before he could finish speaking, Ji Tingyu stepped on the saddle and leaped straight in front of him, drew out the short knife and struck hard, the tip of the knife came out of his throat in an instant!

  Square-faced A died before he could react, a column of hot blood spurted out, splashed on Ji Tingyu's cold jaw, and a beautiful flower of blood bloomed.

  The Orion behind him was so frightened that he didn't choose his way, shouting and attacking him.

  Ji Tingyu glanced back, grabbed Fang-face A's neck and turned around, the blade "creaked" against the bone and turned around for a circle, and the corpse was separated at the sound.

  The dead head was thrown at Orion's feet and rolled twice.

  "Whoever dares to stop again, this is the end."

  After he finished speaking, he whipped Rosalind's ass.

  "Go save people."

Chapter 37 Panda Eyes

  It was nine o'clock in the evening in Newell time, and the snow was temporarily suspended.

  But the sky gathered black and dense smoke, as if to bury the snowfield.

  The strong wind swept across the ridgeline and howled downward, and everyone in the reporter department was digging snow to save people at the foot of Yunduan Mountain.

  The snow layer at the foot of the mountain is the thickest, and when you step on it, you can't reach your knees, and no one can walk except the horseshoe.

  There are only two roads here, one when the reporter department came, and one driven out by Orion's bullock cart.

  Riding on his horse, Ji Tingyu pushed Orion back from the bullock cart path step by step to the end, like a cat playing with a mouse.

  He was in charge of the gate, with a murderous look on his face.

  The square-faced A's head had been trampled to pieces by the horse's hooves, it was spread on the ground like ketchup, and his brains were a mess.

  A dozen people were shocked by this scene and did not dare to act rashly.

  One person raised a shovel in a bravado and asked, "You, what are you going to do!"

  Ji Tingyu was expressionless: "I just want you to taste what it's like to die at the hands of your compatriots."

  A few people looked at the third oxcart containing the corpse with a guilty conscience, their faces were blushed, and they regretted their mistakes.

  Another alpha in black stood up and appealed, "Everyone, don't be afraid!"

  Turning his head and pointing at Ji Tingyu: "I know you are an official! You are the director of the reporter department, right! Officials can't kill us civilians! Otherwise, the alliance will not let you go!"

  "Common people?"

  Ji Tingyu raised his chin: "You fucking pretend to be a fart!"

  The square-faced A he killed just now was not an Orion at all——Nordic accent, calluses were distributed between the thumb and index finger, not at the knuckle above the side of the index finger, indicating that he usually used a gun, not the bow and arrow commonly used by Orion.

  The most important thing is that there is a familiar face from Ji Tingyu mixed in here.

  Hiding at the back of the crowd was the plain-looking alpha, with light blond hair and a seal body, holding his shoulders timidly, his eyes wandering from side to side, but he didn't dare to look at him.

  "Why are you so nervous? I beat you before?"

  Seal A's eyes widened upon hearing this, as if he was facing a formidable enemy.

  Ji Tingyu understood.

  He put his fingertips in his mouth and sucked it, dabbed some saliva on his eyelids, and slowly melted the frozen eyelids, there was nothing to worry about at this time.

  "You're unlucky, the animal I hate the most in my life is the seal. The rapist who can't control the lower body has a harmless face, molesting omega everywhere."

  "Two years ago, a seal punched my hips in the fighting arena. I went 200 oceans when I was idle and bored, and kicked his thing. Speaking of—"

  He paused, looked at Seal A: "Have you connected?"

  "Shut up!" The seal blushed, gulped and was about to push forward, but was held back by A in black beside him: "Director Ji may have admitted the wrong person, we don't understand what you said. "

  Ji Tingyu was too lazy to ink with him, and said to Seal A: "You point out who is the real hunter and who is a fake, and I will leave you a whole body. Or I will kick you to pieces again, so that you will be an asshole until you die." Eunuch."

  When some of the hunters heard this, their faces changed on the spot, and they pointed at the others in disbelief, "You, you are not—"

  Before he finished speaking, he was kicked away in the chest, and A in black took out his gun and aimed at Ji Tingyu: "Brothers, kill him!"

  As soon as he gave an order, five or six gangsters drew their guns and shot at Ji Tingyu, and the rest of the real hunters fled in all directions.

  Ji Tingyu pulled the reins violently, pulling the horse's hooves forward, kicking and kicking the first two criminals. Seeing the situation, A in black pushed the seal under Ji Tingyu's horseshoe without hesitation.

  Frightened, Huang Puma turned his head sharply and let out a long, mournful neigh. Ji Tingyu was swayed and hurried to pull the reins.

  But before he could stabilize his horse, a dark gun came from behind and shot him straight in the neck!

  "Ah—" Ji Tingyu cried out in pain, covered his neck, staggered, and rolled off the horse.

  A in black was stunned, glanced at the gun in his hand, then looked at the empty Huang Puma's back, as if he couldn't believe that Ji Tingyu died like this.

  "Hehe, I thought it was so powerful, it turned out to be so vulnerable! You two," he instructed the two remaining gangsters: "Go and pick up his body!"

  "Yes!" The two gangsters put down their guard, put their guns in their trousers, and ran behind Huang Puma in a big way.

  Looking down, he was stunned on the spot.

  "Big...Brother! There is no corpse here!"

  Under the horse's hooves shrouded in thick smoke, there was not even a half of the corpse. The criminal only felt a chill on his back, his entire spine tensed instantly, and a gloomy voice came from his ear:

  "Aren't you?"

  The voice fell lightly, and a gangster was stabbed through the throat by Ji Tingyu who was hiding under the horse's belly before he turned his head.

  The other person took the gun in a panic, but Ji Tingyu's feet pinched his neck from left to right.

  His thin body was like an elegant cheetah, he twisted his waist and turned back on the horse, his feet pinched the gangster's neck with a "creak" and severed it.

  In less than a minute, there were already two corpses under the horse's hoof.

  A in black was terrified, staggered back a few steps, and grabbed a real hunter indiscriminately: "Don't come here! If you come here again, I'll kill him!"

  Ji Tingyu heard it funny, picked up a gun, and walked out from behind the horse.

  A bright red gash was cut on the side of his neck by a bullet, and he was bleeding profusely. He raised his hand and wiped it casually twice, and said, "You kill it."

  Orion and A in black froze together.

  Orion was terrified: "Director Ji, save me! I didn't kill those victims!"

  "You don't want his life?" A in black asked.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.7M 292K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
8.7K 230 15
Natasha's little dove (republished!) this is my story- it's my new account! natasha on her pathway to righting all her wrongs stumbles across a youn...
97K 1.9K 54
BTS has always been such a tightly knit group of seven... but actually, what if they were a tightly knit group of eight?! Join Kira on her journey as...