Abhira- The untainted love.

By SakshiLohani

Can love be really pure or impure? Can a person be dead and still be alive at the same time? Can you really... More

Prologue
1. Breathing the new air
2. The new life
3. Meeting the eyes from the past
4. The burning flashbacks
5. The making of Akira
6. Knowing her, Again.
7. Its Delhi my friend.
8. Music the Magic
9. Knock from the past
10. Date or Day out.
11. Laila- Majnu
12. Goodbye! Delhi.
13. The Destiny's playgame
14. Udaipur isn't that bad afterall.
15. Home.
16. A month matters!
17. The orphans
18. Neilima
19. Her Armour.
20. She's the saviour.
21. Colliding with the Nightmare.
Notice!
Death.
New update
Announcement
22. Picture of Pune.
23. The Nightmare
24. The Plan.
25. The Big Reveal.
26. You Talk, I listen.
28. I can't do this.
29. A Dream?
30. Let me Love you.
Epilogue
Vote for Harshali in ITA 23!!
New Story Update.
Help!

27. The Battle.

885 96 31
By SakshiLohani

The next day Abhimanyu along with Akira went to the police station to lodge an official complaint.

"Its honestly very courageous of you Akira to come out and expose these people.
We have official people along with the legal supervisors lawyers, you both can submit all the proofs from all the victims to them for purpose of maintain the records.
Just keep copies along with you, you never know when you'll need it, the court proceedings will begin from tomorrow, so, don't worry justice will be served soon.", the female officer informed her.

"Yes ma'am.
Here are the screen shots of all the blackmails and threats Kunal sent me and I even recorded the two men talking to Kunal about murdering me, I have a voice note of them.
I guess Abhi already has submitted rest of videos and stuff of others already."

She still kept a Pendrive holding back, contemplating whether she should submit it or not.

"Akshu? What is it? Do you anything more?", Abhimanyu asked gently sensing her discomfort.

The inspector too looked at her expecting an answer.
"Actually ma'am, that day I was cleaning my portable web cam and it was switched on.
Everything got recorded and saved in my cloud drive storage.
I have that recording.
I just....is.....is it necessary to be submitted?"

The officer smiled warmly towards her.
"I am a female too, I assure you we wont require this to get justice, we have got enough proofs and evidences, infact destroy it once the case is closed, which won't take much time, it's an open and shut case, delete it and move on in life."

Akira smiled affectionately at the lady.

Suddenly they heard a high tone debate going on the next side of the police station.
"Sir you can't arrest my client like this, from yesterday he is in this small cell.", Kunal's defense lawyer pitched.

"Don't teach me legalities, have you seen the public outrage? If we let him out, he'll eaten alive by the angry public. You should thank us, he is in protection under us.", the other sub inspector mocked sarcastically.

Standing by the door Akira and Abhimanyu saw the scene unfolding infront of them.

Kunal sitting completely disappointed, that's when his eyes fell on the one woman he wanted to shred into pieces, giving him a winning look. He lost it as he attacked her without thinking twice.

"You bloody whore, I should have killed you with my own hands that day.", as he pushed her against the door chocking her.

Abhimanyu was quick to react as he pushed him back all set to attack, that's when some police men got hold onto Kunal and she clinged onto Abhi's arm.

"Abhi! No, please, it's a police station.", as she tried to calm him down.

"Trust me Akshara you should be scared of me, because the day I'll be out your life will be over, I'll kill you so ruthlessly."

"Kill me?
Let me tell you, I am already dead.
I had lost my everything long ago and you took the one thing away from me that was left- My Dignity and respect.

And just so that you know, I am not scared of you.
You know why?
Because I have literally nothing to lose, I have nothing left, I don't even have my own identity anymore.

Infact you should be the one to be scared.
You have your everything on stake, you years of name and fame, you power, reputation, everything."

He laughed maniacally.
"You know what Akshara?
You deserved this.
You deserved every bit of everything I did with you.
And I have zero regrets of that, absolute ZERO!
A girl like you, so unfortunate.
An orphan, with no parents, not one family member wanting her, no one to love the poor girl, no one to offer her a shelter after the incident, living like a corpse with fake identity in what I should call an adult orphanage.
A place where all the discards like you belong."

"Enough is enough.
I swear to God you asshole, I'll make your life a living hell, I have got the best lawyers and I'll make sure you don't ever get to see the light of a day, I'll fill you life with utter, endless darkness that you'll regret even your existence.", Abhimanyu gritted out.

Kunal was carried back into the cell.
He was completely insane Abhi thought, the way he was smirking was a proof of his psyconess.

"Akshu, c'mon, let's go.", he turned around to find himself standing there alone.

"Akshu?", he questioned around.

"Sir the madam with you, left a while ago."
And now Abhimanyu was fast on his feet.
_________________________________________

Akira ran frantically across the busy roads.
The words Kunal said kept echoing in her mind, she just wanted to run away from them.

She was about to get hit while crossing the road when someone pulled her towards him.
"Are you stupid?
Anything could have happened to you, you idiot.", Abhimanyu yelled with both anger and concern laced in his voice.

That is when Akira was back from her subconscious.
Taking shallow breathes, she held his wrists tightly.

He took her to the side while talking sweetly.
"Akshu, it's fine, it's completely okay, now, look at me, in my eyes, take a breathe in and a breathe out.
Slowly.", as he too did the same along with her.

After a few attempts her breathing became normal, subsiding the coming panic attack.

"Here, have some water.", he passed the bottle from the car.

She sipped slowly, before he started to talk.
"How can you let the words of such a piece of trash kinda man, affect you so badly?"
She couldn't reply to him.

"Look at me.", as he lifted the chin of bowed down head.
"I don't think you need affirmation, but I just want you to know, you are so wanted, so loved, so desirable, so cherished, not just by me if you think but a lot of other people, you just need to keep your eyes on those, rather the ones who are completely undeserving of you.
Now, do you get me?"
She nodded with a slight smile.

"Can you drop me home?"

"No.
I don't want to leave you alone, you are so careless with yourself."

"Please Abhi, I just want to be home, my parents place brings me solace, its my comfort place."

"I can't, I don't want to--"

"I'll fine, I swear I'll be okay.", as she took his hands in hers.

"You'll have to promise, you'll take care of yourself."

"I promise."
He nodded unwillingly before getting her into the car and driving her to her location.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow.", he offered.

"Don't worry about that, I'll be on time by myself there."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Abhi, don't worry.", she said getting out of the car.
"Bye, take care, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Fine.", is all he could reply before reversing back.

Although the entire day he kept a check on her, texting her now and then to get to know if she is fine or not.
_________________________________________

As the officer informed them.
It was an open and shut close.
All the proofs and evidences were against Khera, moreover it was a public case, hence his power was nothing infront of that of the public.

Neilima was present virtually in the court, giving her statement, she was very happy that her daughter finally decided to punish the culprit.
Even a lot of Khera's guards and peons turned there back on him and gave statements of how he even harassed women at workplace too and trap young girls also.

Akira was interrogated thoroughly, answering everything with atmost honestly.

The court gave a huge penalty to Khera's as a compensation to the survivors and was sentenced to life term imprisonment.

The court started to become empty.
When Kunal was being taken away, he halted in his steps, addressing Akira he spit out the venom.

"I just have one question for you.
Why didn't you go back the man you claimed loved you so much?
I remember you telling Maya, about this Abhi, some Birla, and now I get it, it is Abhimanyu Birla, right?
Why didn't you go to him?
You wanted to tell him everything after getting the job, according to your discussion with Maya.
Why didn't you Akshara?
Why didn't you confessed your so called loveeee to him?
Couldn't trust his love after that incident, now did you?
You thought he wont accept you now, a used, abused, discarded peice.
Like everyone else didn't wanted you, he too wouldn't want you, isn't it Akshuuuuu?
That I, this incident, it all tainted your lover's pure love for you.

And I bet you were right.
You know there's are saying, let me tell you-
'Jhuthi roti ko toh kutta bhi muh ni lagata hai.' "

"Kunal!", she screamed before slapping him hard.

He left with his cunning laugh and creepy smile, pointing a finger behind her.

As turned around to figure out what he was pointing at, she came face to face with a furiously looking at her Abhimanyu.
The way his nose flared told her about his anger.

"Abhi, it's not like that--", she tried to speak but maybe it was too late.

"Neil! Get the car, let's leave.
The case is over.", he yelled to the nearby standing Neil.

He stomped his way out.
She wanted to tell him that she loved him too?
But didn't because of that incident?
She thought, he won't understand and will punish her for something she didn't even did?
She thought that low of him and his love for her?
He wont accept her?
Seriously?
That's what she thought?
That's why she kept pushing him away?
His love was never enough, he guessed.

Akira stood there with the support of the wooden bench, crying her heart out.
This is what she wanted?
Abhimanyu to be away from her.
She took this decision on her own.
Then why did it hurt so damn bad, when he left?
Maybe, she doesn't want the same now.
Not like this.
But this time, she was really at blame.
She this time brought this loneliness upon herself.
_________________________________________

The entire day, Abhimanyu kept thinking the same thing over and over again.

The next day, his phone rang around 11 o'clock in the morning.
He picked it up thinking at maybe Akshu, but Kairav's name flashed on the caller id.

"Hello?"

"Abhimanyu!
Do you have any idea about Akshu? Are you in contact with her? Did she called you or did you call her?", he asked frantically question after question.

A chill ran down Abhimanyu's spine.
"No, haven't talked to her after coming back from court.
Why? What happened? I am not getting it, please tell me, tell me she is alright."

"I don't know Abhimanyu.
Arvind kaka called me, he said yesterday she returned looking very tired, he left her alone.
In the night he went to check on her but she didn't answered the door, thinking she might be sleeping he left.
He again went back this morning around 10, found the milk packets and newspapers lying by the front door, which she usually collects in the morning.
He rang the bell multiple times, kept knocking and calling but she wont answer.
Hence, he called me to inform all this.

I have a spare key, but I am in office right now, I'll have to go home first to collect them, moreover that apartment is very far from here.
Arvind kaka is too old to break through.
You are the closest to her location."

"I already am on my way.", said Abhimanyu driving along with Neil.
The moment Kairav had mentioned about Akshu he already had rushed towards his car with Neil.

"Thank you, thank you Abhima--"

"No time for formalities.", as Abhi disconnected the call.
_________________________________________

"Akshu! Akshu!", Abhimanyu banged his fist on the door.

"Beta she won't answer, I have been trying for so long.", the elderly man said in his broken voice.

"Don't worry kaka, we are here now, we'll break this door.", Abhimanyu said to the elderly man who was drenched in sweat and was on the verge of tears.

Akshara was very precious to him, she was like his granddaughter.
When he was kicked out of the house by his kids at an old age, Kartik provided him this job and Naira told him now he has got two kids to look after.
Akshara never treated him like a servant, but with utmost respect, would take care of all his needs.
Parents good deed were paying to Akshara, by the people who were indebted by their compassion.

Abhimanyu and Neil collectively broke down the door, looking for Akshara.
They found her on the floor of her room and scene infront of him will haunt him for life he knew that.

Akshara lied on her stomach as some white foam spills out of her mouth.
Abhimanyu rushed towards her, while Neil got to inform the hospital and an Ambulance and also stop the elderly man to let witness Akshara like this.

"Akshara!", he screamed screeching down on the floor, pulling her head in his lap and tapping her cheeks.
"Open your eyes goddamnit, stop scaring me like that.", he yelled.

Akshara opened her eyes slowly.
"Abhi....", she said in her feeble voice.

"Yes, yes babba."

"You came Abhi?", she asked innocently.

"Yes, yes my love, I am sorry for leaving you alone, I am sorry for repeating my mistake."

"Sssshhhh, don't say that, my Abhi can never make any mistake.
I only do all the mistakes."
And his eyes snapped in the direction following her vision and ended up on the empty bottles of her medications.

"Abhi, you will protect me na?"

"Yes jaan, I will always protect you from everything.
Just tell me from what you want protection, Bodyguard Abhimanyu Birla at duty ma'am.", he said controlling his tears to keep her engaged in a conversation, stopping  her from loosing consciousness.

She giggled.
"From all these demons Abhi.", she said.

"What Demons baby?", he asked confused.

"All those demons who were surrounding me and suffocating me before you came Abhi, they were so many, all around me, but when you came they started disappearing slowly, only a few were left in the corners, when you told you really were here then they too left, maybe you scared them away.", she grinned.

"Yes sweetheart, I have got you, I won't let anyone come near you.", it chocked Abhi just to imagine her hallucination.

"Good thing, now you are here, so I can finally sleep peacefully, you'll look out for me."

"No, no, no, no Akshu, you can't sleep, I am here to talk to you na, I'll be so bored if you'll sleep.", he tried his best to tell her to keep eyes open.

"But I am so tired na Abhi, please let me sleep na."

"I know you are tired my baby, but just for me, can you fight the sleep?"

"I can fight anything for you.", she smiled at him.

"That's like my girl, my brave, strong, good girl.", as he cooed her.

"You know Abhi, I saw mumma papa in my dream, they said they want to meet me soon, they said they'll come for me.
I am so happy Abhi, I'll be with parents finally."

"No Akshu, no.
You'll have to tell them, that they can't take you away, that your Abhi wont let it happen, that you'll stay here with me.
They can guard and protect you, all they want, but from here only. Okay?"

"Offo, budhuram why are you crying? I am here only na, you are reacting as if I am dying.", she hit him lightly on his head.

"No, you are not, you are definitely not."

"Abhi....", she creased his face gently before her eyes felt too heavy to be kept open.

"Akshu, no, no, no, please keep your eyes open, you know na how much I love your eyes.", as he pulled her to chest before her head fell down.

"I'll just rest for a while, I'll just take a nap.", she whispered only audible to his ears as he hugged her even more close.

"Please, please, please, my life, please stay, this time I won't be able to tolerate it.", he prayed for all of it to be a nightmare.

He could hear the Ambulance's siren very close, and before he knew Neil was there followed by helpers with a stretcher.
_________________________________________
A/N
2 or 3 more chapters to go.
Just do drop likes and comments guys, please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 1.3K 20
Summary : 6 years later. After losing half of her soul, her heart, one of her babies and her brother. Akshara is now a changed woman. A woman who kn...
65.4K 3.7K 21
| COMPLETE | A closure story on the current track of yrkkh. I couldn't help myself. I am frustrated with the makers for degrading Abhira's love, the...
30.6K 2.3K 26
*SPORADIC UPDATES* With each episode, my belief of Abhira getting back together shatters, and it hurts like hell to see DKP sinking my ship to no ret...