1.Ash's Story (Part 1: Kanto)

Od HungjuiChiu

Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 1 of th... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (Final)

Chapter 45

213 6 2
Od HungjuiChiu

With Tracy joining us, we are now at Mt. Ember. Tracy says, "Mt. Ember is supposedly an active volcano. However, there are persistent reports that the peak blazes with fire at night."

"Why is there a fire on the peak at night?" Yellow asks.

"That's because Moltres is said to rest here." I say, and Misty says, "But didn't your mother already have a Moltres?"

I say, "There is not only one Moltres in the world. Just like there are more than 1 Arceus in the world as well."

"Wait, there's more than one Arceus?" Tracy asks. "Does that mean you see multiple Arceus in one place?!"

"You're seeing two of them in front of you." Misty says.

"Misty!" I say, and Tracy says, "Wait! Two of them in front of me? Where? I couldn't see it!"

I sigh as I transform into Arceus, an Tracy is in shock as he wants to sketch me. "Unbelievable! Ash! You are an Arceus? This is amazing!"

"He's not the only Arceus here, if I'm his sister, obviously I am also an Arceus as well." Insey says.

"No way! Can you show me your true form as well? It will be amazing! To draw two Arceus at the same time!" Tracy says.

We sigh as we decide to let him sketch us, then once we're done, we decide to check out the Ember Spa.

Ember Spa is a small hot spring where people and Pokémon can relax and restore their health. After we relax for 30 minutes, we are now climbing Mt. Ember and we found a pair of Rocket Grunts muttering about digging and treasure. We're glad that they're not Jessie or James, but with Tracy with us, we can't actually kill the two grunts and let them flee. Insey says, "I wonder what's the treasure inside..."

"I don't know..." Tracy says. "Maybe they are talking about Moltres."

When we get to the top of the mountain, we haven't found any Moltres, but instead, a hand appeared and both Pikachu and Meowsie are taken. "Pikachu! Meowsie! No!" We gasp in shock.

It turns out that Team Rocket comes again with their motto. "So you followed us again!" Serena yells.

"The plan is to recapture the Moltres that belonged to Team Rocket. But since the odds of you finding it are zero, so these two will be our prize instead."

I say, "You're not getting away with this! Charizard! Let's go!"

I send out the Charizard, but both Jessie and James send out Arbok and Weezing to attack Charizard. Charizard manages to dodge the attacks, but Tracy is now sketching and says, "That Arbok has a special pattern!"

"Tracy! This is not the time!" Insey says.

Serena says, "I'll help as well! Charla! Flamethrower!"

We continue to have both Charizards dodge their attacks, but just when Weezing's Sludge attack brings a giant rock into the lava pit, we hear a cry. Then the ground is shaking and the lava is rising to the air. A Moltres comes out of the lava pillar and I say, "Moltres..."

"So Moltres really is here! It's hiding in the magma all this time!" Misty says.

"I heard about that before. It says that it sleeps in the volcano lava so that it can restore its power." Tracy says.

When Moltres opens his eyes, he immediately sees the giant R uniforms on Jessie and James and is furious. Team Rocket tries to attack Moltres, but Moltres just reflects the attack and goes for the Flamethrower and send them flying.

"There's no doubt about it! That's one Legendary Flamethrower!" James says.

"Why don't you write a damn letter!" Jessie yells.

"I thought grabbing Pikachu and Meowsie will be the second choice!" Then they're blasting off again. Pikachu and Meowsie also fall as I yell, "Charizard! Charla! Dragon Claw!"

Both Pokemon bring Pikachu and Meowsie out of there as Charizard and Charla bring them back to the ground. However, Moltres is still angry as he tries to attack us.

"I bet Moltres thinks we're friends of Team Rocket!" Insey says.

"Stop it, Moltres! We're not your enemy!" I yell, but Moltres is too angry to listen. I say, "Gyarados! I choose you!"

Gyarados appears and I say, "Gyarados! I need you to use Hydro Pump!"

But Gyarados' Hydro Pump evaporates, so we decide to have Charizards use Flamethrower, but when Charizards try to engage Moltres, it goes for Air Slash, hitting both Pokemon as they start falling. Charla lands on the ground on the other side, but Charizard is about to fall into the lava.

"Charizard!" I don't know why, but I try to jump towards Charizard and Serena yells, "Ash! Hold on!"

I manage to hug Charizard, but before I'm falling as well, I feel that Gyarados quickly comes and save us. "Thanks, Gyarados. Charizard, are you alright?"

Charizard looks at me with a nod, and that's when Moltres recognizes who we are. But just as we get back on the ground, I can feel Misty's anger as he says, "You can be reckless sometimes! But are you insane?"

"Yeah... Sorry, I scared all of you." I say.

"Forgive me for not recognizing you, Ash..." Moltres seems to calm down and I say, "I'm glad you finally know we're not with Team Rocket."

Then much to our surprise, Moltres wants me to capture him. So in the end, we decide to throw an Ultra Ball and capture Moltres.

Moltres: The Flame Pokemon: Fire and Flying Type. Known as the legendary bird of fire. Every flap of its wings creates a dazzling flash of flames.

"No way! You caught a Moltres!" Tracy says.

"That's awesome! Brother!" Insey says. "I wish I could have my own Moltres as well..."

"I'm sure you can find it." I say.

And before we get to the Seagallop Ferry, we notice that Butch and Cassidy, two Team Rocket members, are trying to control Pokemon using a machine with a Drowzee in it. But they are sent flying in the end once more.

When we are now on Two Island, we notice a Game Corner called Joyful Game Corner. "I think this is the place where Celio asks us to bring the Meteorite to..."

"Let's get inside and get this over with." Yellow says.

When we enter the Game Corner, we find a man walking around with anxiety. "Now, where's Lostelle gotten to today? She always brings me lunch every day right about now..."

"Excuse me?" Serena decides to ask, and the man says, "Hm? You, there! Are you a friend of Lostelle's? Have you seen Lostelle around? I don't know where she might be. She should have been here long ago."

"I don't think we know whoever you are talking about." I say. "But what happened?"

"Lostelle's a cutie - she got my looks - so what if someone...what if something's happened to my Lostelle?! Please, help me find her! Please go search Three Island!"

"Okay..." We decide to help out the old man as we leave the Corner, but before we leave, a biker arrives and he says, "Hah? What is this Game Corner? How much sadder can this get? Those clowns...they said they'd be waiting on the island, so where are they? Hey you! Is this the only Three Island around here?

"Try waking up before you crawl out of bed, you punk!" The man yells back. "This is the Two Island. Move it! Get your filthy motorbike out of my place!"

"Huh...Oh, oh, gotcha. Tch..." The biker says. "These islands are confusing..." Then he rides the motorbike out of the place, and the man groans, "Will you look at that? That punk scuffed up my floor..."

We ignore them and head to another place known as Cape Brink. There is a crazy lady who has been muttering, "A shiver ran down my spine the moment I glimpsed you! You are the Chosen One who shall inherit my ultimate skills!"

"Ultimate skills? And who are you?" I ask.

She says nothing, but just then, she throws three bangles, and much to my surprise, Insey, Serena, and I are attached by the bangles. "What's going on here?"

"Now witness the rage of the blaze, the magnificence of overgrown, and the toughness of torrent!" She says while sending out her three Starter Pokemon. And much to our surprise, they use three moves that almost destroy the island.

Misty says, "W-what's going on here?"

Tracy says, "Wait, are you perhaps the Lady Ultima that I heard when I was little?"

"Lady Ultima?" Yellow asks.

"There's a legend about an old lady who lives alone on a remote island... it is said that she is the guardian of the ultimate Pokemon skills... and that old lady is called Ultima."

"Oh! Wonderful introduction! Yep, that's me. Yessiree." We all sweatdrop at her.

"Ultimate skills? There's no such thing as an ultimate skill. It might be a scammer. Let's go." Serena says, but much to our surprise, we can't actually move. Ultima says, "Ho ho... as long as you have the bangles on you... you will stay within 20 feet of me."

Before Misty can punch the old lady, I stop her and say, "I'm very impressed by your show of power early on. I still find it hard to believe that there are some ultimate moves. But I'll have to rust you. We need to become stronger and more powerful. Those ultimate skills you've guarded all those years... will you impart them to us?"

"Of course." Ultima says, "You really are just like your parents. They passed the test to gain the powerful moves a lot of years ago."

"You know our Mom and Dad?" Insey asks in surprise.

"Of course. Their Pokemon have learned the ultimate moves after all. This island is no place for weaklings, and here's where I test you three."

We arrive at the giant corridor and Ultima says, "My house is 30 blocks ahead. To get there, you'll have to pass a long corridor. This is the entrance to it!"

I say, "So that's it? We just need to go through this place?"

"Don't be stupid! There's no such thing as free lunches in this world! First, you have to develop your stamina. Especially on your legs and waist. Now call your Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise now!"

When we send out the three Pokemon, Ultima wants Charizard to grab Venusaur's vine, and Blastoise is at the finish line using Water Gun on a special wheel, which actually stops the floor from going backward. We realize that we're going to skip the course. If Blastoise stops using Water Gun, then the floor will be backward at a great speed that we can't even move. Although Blastoise is working hard, the floor only moves slower instead of stopping.

Once we did it, our next task is to ride on Dodrios and catch all the berries falling from the ceiling along the way. I almost missed one until Serena catches for me. But the final stage is a little surprising, she wants us to battle each other. It is not just a regular battle, the floor beneath us is moving and the speed will be affected by the battle. All we need is to reach the end of the corridor first. But after we manage to hit each other with moves, we still reach the end at the same time.

"Great. Although I meant it when I said I'd only teach one person. But all of you are equally strong, and you reached the finishing point at the same time." Ultima says. "Listen up, the moves are Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn, and Hydro Cannon."

We try to use the moves, and much to her surprise, all three of them manage to learn it. It is also then the bangles finally drop to the ground. Ultima says, "I see you manage to learn them before I could teach them to you. Now all you have to do is to hone the accuracy of those attacks. Now be careful of your journeys."

We thank Ultima before getting back to Misty, Tracy, and Yellow. Misty says, "So you three did get the ultimate moves?"

"We got them. Frenzy Plant, Blast Burn, and Hydro Cannon. Although they are like Hyper Beams... they all need to rest for a turn after using each moves."

"But you have to admit, they really have cool powers." Tracy says as we nod.

Here is a new chapter, and the Ultima part is from the manga, while the Moltres part is from the XY anime. I hope you like this chapter and the next chapter will be Three Island.

Ash + Serena's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Charizard x2, Blastoise, Butterfree x2 (One Shiny), Beedrill, Pidgeot, Raticate, Fearow, Arbok, Pikachu x2, Raichu, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Clefable, Ninetales, Wigglytuff, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Dugtrio, Persian, Golduck, Primeape, Arcanine, Poliwrath, Alakazam, Machamp, Victreebel, Tentacruel, Golem, Rapidash, Slowbro, Magneton, Farfetch'd, Dodrio, Dewgong, Muk, Cloyster, Gengar, Onix (Crystal), Hypno, Kingler, Electrode, Exeggutor, Marowak, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Lickitung, Rhydon, Chansey, Tangela, Kangaskhan, Seadra, Seaking, Starmie, Mr. Mime, Scyther, Jynx, Electabuzz, Magmar, Pinsir, Tauros x30, Gyarados (S), Lapras, Ditto (Shiny), Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Porygon, Omastar, Kabutops, Aerodactyl, Snorlax, Moltres, Dragonair, Mewtwo, Mew

Insey's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Fearow, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Victreebel, Farfetch'd, Dodrio

Misty's Pokemon:

Psyduck, Poliwag, Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie, Togepi

Yellow's Pokemon:

Caterpie, Raticate, Pikachu, Geodude, Doduo, Omanyte

Brock's Pokemon:

Zubat, Geodude, Onix, Vulpix

Tracy's Pokemon:

Venonat

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

4.2K 142 38
Ash Ketchum is officially ten years old and is starting his journey to become a Pokemon Master with his eight-year-old sister Hayley, by his side. Wi...
1.6K 58 13
The prologue of Ash's Story, telling how he meets his friends and the past before starting his journey.
6.5K 270 55
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 5 of the series: Sinnoh (Modern)
169K 6.1K 200
Based upon the Journey's anime, with an older cast of Ash, Goh, Chloe including Isaiah, an OC with a lot of social problems and isn't fond of people...