Untamed

Autorstwa kyu17ayusawa

Prince of Tennis Fan fiction. Don't expect Seigakou here cause this story revolve around Rikkaidai Więcej

Reminder
One
Two
Three
Four
Five.
Six
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Kanagawa tuor part 2
Twenty one
Twenty two

Seven

172 0 0
Autorstwa kyu17ayusawa

"I'M HOME." Seiichi Yukimura informed. He's sister Sayaka is running towards him.

"Oni-chan welcome back!" Sayaka greet her brother. Yukimura bowed down so that they were both equal.

"Did you behave while Nii-chan and papa away?" He asked while ruffling her hair.

"Yes. Yumiko-San take good care of me. She baked me my favorite cake." Sayaka said giggled. Yukimura smiled. But instantly disappear when He heard the next word from Sayaka. "She said she will take care and love me. Those things that she couldn't do anymore with Ran-Nee-chan because it's too late."

"Do you know what she mean by that?" Yukimura smile trying to fish more. He's curiosity was eating him already.

"I don't know. But she said that she made a terrible mistake to Ran Nee-chan, and Yumiko-san regret it." She said sadly.

"Ara! Seiichi-kun. Welcome back." Yumiko pop up suddenly. Yukimura greet her with a smile as always.

"Thank you Yumiko-San."

"You want something to eat. I made some pastries if you like." She kindly said and smiled. Yukimura's warily and curiosity is building up inside him. But he stop himself asking a question. He get his answer on his own way. Slowly.

"Hmm.. I'd love that." He said still smiling. "Why don't we eat together. Right Sayaka?" He asked her little sister.

"Hmm. Yumiko-San's pastries was so delicious."

"Alright."

When their eating together. Yukimura start asking simple question to avoid suspiciousness.

"Did you're daughter love to eat pastries too?" Yukimura simply asked. He saw on how Yumiko's smile slowly disappear.

"Ran...was..never tried my cooking ever since she was a little." Yukimura stunned of the information.

"Why...?" He carefully asked. Yumiko just shook her head. Meaning she already dismissed the topic. Yukimura got disappointed but he couldn't continue to pry because of Yumiko's vulnerable at the moment. She looked sad and guilty that Yukimura suspicious grew more.  He pitied her. But there something odd was happened. And he will discovered it.

"By the way Yumiko-San. What you're daughter look like?" Yumiko stunned but smiled and answered him anyway.

"She has a long flamed haze hair and scarlet eyes. She has a heart shape face." Yumiko laugh a little. So... it's really her huh.. "If she was not snobby and scary. A lot of young men suitors will after her." Yukimura don't know but.. He doesn't like the idea of her being with another man. The sight of that bastard--who ever he is----while holding her was giving Yukimura an unpleasant feeling. "She looked more resemblance of her father." Yumiko said and didn't said anything afterward as they continue eating.

****

Ran was so engross of her doing that she forgot the time. "Oh! Shit! I am so late!" After she put the things on the box and put it on a lunch bag. She went to her room to take her phone. There's a lot of missed call and text from Akaya. (She only give her number to him except her teammates in the organization of course) she rush to the kitchen and get the two lunch box and headed out.

***

"What took you so long?" Akaya whispered. Afraid that the professor in front of them will hear him.

"I was making something and I forgot the time." She reasoned. Akaya just frowned. Ran was late. Twenty minutes actually but the professor didn't bothered to scold her. That't new.

"Good thing the professor didn't scold you. Unlike me or the other. We almost got choked because of ten minuts late." He said.

"Nah. Maybe his nice to me that's all." She couldn't say that she's on a mission, and this is for an acted only.

Of course the professor knows. But not in away you think.

"I'll go a head now Ran. Before my captain choke me to death." Akaya grimaced a the thought.

"Okay see you." Ran also headed to her next class. Akaya have two our of vacancy due to their practice. In short. They all excused since two weeks from now is the National Tournament.

***

After a long rally of ball in each court. Finally. Yukimura called a ten minutes break.

And Akaya took out his phone to see if someone texted him. And yes. Ran texed him to meet up at cafeteria on lunch time. He reply her text and said okay. Unknowingly, all the regulars looking at him. Their faces constructed with question and eagerness.

"Who texted you Akaya?" Marui pry.

"Ah. It's Ran." All the regulars including Sanada,Yanagi and Yukimura turn to him with interest of what his going to say next. Akaya grimaced. He's seniors was really acting weird since yesterday.

"And what did she say?" Niou asked. "Did she asked how's the handsome Niou?"

"Shame on you Niou!" Yagyu hissed and looked Niou flatly. This stupid teammate of his was a pain in the ass.

"Nothing really important. She just said that will meet up at cafeteria." Akaya said. "Maybe eating lunch together again since she really don't have any close friends aside  me."

"Aw... my poor Ran. Maybe she's lonely and she wants my company." Everyone glared at Niou. Except Akaya.

"She just doesn't like someone just like you Niou-Senpai." Akaya interjected. And everyone was laughing at him.

"You're so cruel Akaya!"

*****

Lunch time.

Everyone in the cafeteria was stunned and froze to see the tennis club regulars are taking a tables and chairs. They took three tables and ten chairs so they can all set down together.

The girls on the other hands was scream inside of their heads because, for the first time. The tennis club regulars were inside the cafeteria and will eating lunch together with them.

They still wearing their yellow and black stripe jersey so they all looked intimidating.

"I can't believe Marui Senpai was here!"

"Me too kyaaahh."

"Yagyu Senpai and Niou Senpai is so cool!"

"Even Yanagi Senpai was here too!"

"God can take me now. I'm so happy!"

"Go evaporate already!"

"Tsk!"

"Even vice Captain Sanada and Captain Yukimura are here! Were soo lucky!"

All the regulars including Sanada and Yukimura turn red of embarrassment. Each of them asked them selves of 'why the heck I am here again?' But when they remembered what they are doing at the cafeteria. They ignore the embarrassing attention.

"Yukimura Bochou, Sanada Fuko-Bochou! What are you doing here. All of you actually." Kirihara asked confused of what's happening when he reached their table. No wonder why cafeteria was so loud because of them. But really? This is his first time seeing them here together. As much as he remembered. They avoid too much attention. Like now. They've been avoiding their fans club.

"I forgot my lunch bag at home so I'm going to eat here." Marui said. Hoping that they bait his alibi.

"I want to try their food here. And I love attention!" Niou. The rest was looking at him flatly and eventually ignore him.

"Same goes. I want to try their food." Yagyu.

"I was dragged here by Marui though." Jakal on the other hand has the most valid reason.

"I'm here for my data analyst." Yanagi.

"You are not going to eat?"

"Of course I will you idiot!" Yanagi exclaimed.

"Yukimura dragged me to—-"Sanada

"I'm not. It's you own free will." Yukimura said and smirked at Sanada. Sanada just growled.

"Yukimura buchou? What are you doing here?" Akaya asked

"Trying to unmasked someone." He said in a meaningful statement.
He smiled but everyone know it's a wicked one. Except for Yanagi and Sanada. The rest are clueless.

"Akaya." Ran called him.

The cafeteria that while ago was just like a market—now it was a ghost town. Everyone froze even the girls that were shouting while ago.

All of them focused their eyes on the new comer. Admiration and amazement on their eyes. Everyday. The cafeteria always like this when Ran came since then.

She'd been aware of her surrounding of how they looked at her weirdly. Or they just rooted there like some dark spirit blowed some black magic on them.

Well, this is no  big deal for her anymore. She already used to this back in tokyo.

She reached to Akaya but to her surprise. All the tennis club member are present.

Mean whlie. The regulars still awe of her beauty. It's like a goddess walked on their way.

"Ran. Were not going to eat alone today." Akaya said and glance at his teammates. "My teammates wanted to eat with us." Akaya explain. And to he's surprised. Ran smiled.

"Oh, I'm glad that they were here. I was really worried the thought of you eating alone here." Ran give a relief sigh. Everyone was listening and already have an idea that.....

"What you mean?" Akaya asked

"Sorry, I can't join you today. I have a practice. I will eat my lunch on studio. We have a gig this coming Saturday and I have solo performance so I need to practice hard to perfect my part." Ran explain. All her attention was on Akaya only. The regular was so jealous even Yukimura. He didn't like the feeling of being ignored by her.

The dark aura starting to build up around him.

"So what are you doing here? You could just texted me instead." Akaya said. Not minding the imitate aura around their group.

"Because of this!" Ran smile at him and show a lunch bag. "I made a bento. And this is for you." She handed Akaya the bag. "I made  lunch for the both of us for a change." She said while smiling. The the killing aura growth, not just from Yukimura. But to all regulars who's watching them.

"Thank you!" Then Akaya hug her. She was about to hug him back when all of them growled. Ran just shrug. But Akaya was sweating cold when he saw his teammates glaring at him. Especialy the big three.

What did I do?

He mentally asked him self nervously.

"Bye Akaya. See you later." She said and turn to everyone and node and headed off.

"Akaya."

Instantly. Kirihara felt that his life span was decreased by just looking at His captain. "Let's go to the rooftop. I forgot to water my plant." He said smiling. Giving more chilling to Akaya.

"A me too." Marui exclaim as he get near to Akaya( well, to Akaya's bento bag). "You can share you're bento with me since I dom't have a lunch."

"I will be going too. After all. It's really awkward to eat around here." Sanada said and stand up.

"How about we share each other's bento. Nice Idea right?" Niou said while looking at the bento bag.

"I agree." Yagyu.

"I hope this lunch timd will end. I'm tired of being drag." Jakal

"Let's go!"

Hehehehehe..
Seiichi! Gwapo mo talaga!

Kyu-Ayusawa

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

44K 836 20
After the winter cup Seirin betrayed Kuroko Tetsuya. If you want to know what going to happen. read it (Akakuro)
86.5K 2.5K 29
a poorly written akashi seijuro fa fiction by a much younger version of myself - his best friend would be much more worth a read 💛
66.2K 2K 48
Broken racket strings can't be mended, only replaced. But a body is nothing like that. You can't replace your body when it's broken. You can only hop...
436K 8.7K 59
After being in rehab for 3 years, Echizen Rika is finally back. She then enrolled in Seigaku where her little brother is. She met the tennis boys c...