Rejected and broken.

By Mmaphi

Isabella Johnson has always wanted to find her mate but what happens when he rejects her? After the rejection... More

Introduction
Chapter 2-The rejection
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 1-meeting him

181 9 2
By Mmaphi

The most annoying beeps woke me up which were coming from my alarm
My alarm read 7:20!!!Ughh I'm late for school!
I quickly took a shower,got dressed and styled my hair once I was done I went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple I guess this will be my breakfast for today,I realized my parents were gone already…why didn't they wake me up?
I arrived at school late,I was jogging down the hall when the most wonderful smell hit me...it smelt like the woods with some male cologne thrown in there...I followed the sent and saw him...
He had dark brown hair,he was tall,tanned skin and his body looked amazing, he was soo handsome that I couldn't help but stare ,my wolf whispered mate
He looked at me with the coldest expression ever, what did I do to him now? Maybe he was late just like me
He looked at me one last time and left the school hall... who was he?

Hi guys thank you to whoever is reading my book, I know its still boring but this is my first wattpad book so please understand, NO MEAN COMMENTS PLEASE! , if you don't feel intrigued then stop reading it don't start swearing me or dissing my book!
If anyone could give me some suggestions,I'd really appreciate it...thank you ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

602K 17.1K 35
Outcast. Bullied. Hated. Rejected. This was Hailey Johnson's life and she hated it. She takes a stand and decides to run away. As a rogue she comes u...
1.2M 43.2K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
1.2K 41 7
Humanity has fallen, the supernaturals have come out of hiding and taken control. Years after watching the chaos of The Fall Emelia is faced with her...
321K 9.9K 54
Everest Salone was known for being the easy target to get in bed. She had heads turning as she walked because of her barbie hourglass figure. She was...