Dear Woonhak ✿ Jaehyun x Woon...

Por VEkiki27

"Best friends don't cuddle every night, jokingly flirt with each other, and occasionally kiss!" Leehan shoute... Más

✿intro✿
2) I love you
3) Type
5) Dog
4) Nervous
6) Practice kiss
7) Light
8) I heard
9) Always
10) Home
11) Extra fluff!!
12) Dear Woonhak,
13) First day, again
14) Failing together
15) Why?
16) Promises
17) For the best
18) A date?!
19) Cute
20) Interrupted
21) Look
22) Close call
23) Understand
24) Boyfriend?!
25) Plan

1) First day

786 48 3
Por VEkiki27

---✿---

"Boys! It's time to get up!" Woonhak's mother called from the bottom of the stairs.

"Hmm.. Jaehyun, get off." The younger groaned while being squashed by his elder.

"No~" Jaehyun squeezed Woonhak tighter as he shook his head in the crick of his neck.

"Come on, it's our first day of high school," Woonhak whined.

"Can't we just stay here like this today or maybe for the next few days?" The elder whispered into his ear, causing Woonhak to shiver from his breath.

"Ok, that's enough, get off me." Woonhak said while shoving Jaehyun off of him.

"Nooo~" Jaehyun whined while he slouched on top of Woonhak's back as he was standing up.

"Oww- really? What, do you want me to throw you in the shower or something?" Woonhak asked in annoyance.

"Yes, please! But only if you join me." Jaehyun smiled as he gave Woonhak a kiss on the cheek to tease him.

"Jaehyun~" Woonhak complained before dropping the elder on the floor and wiping his cheek.

Once the boys finished getting ready they headed downstairs. They then went straight to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. There they found Woonhak's Mom making fried eggs and toast for them.

"Thanks, Mom." Woonhak said as he received his plate.

"Thanks, Mom." Jaehyun mocked while receiving his plate as well.

Jaehyun is over at Woonhak's house almost every day. He's gotten very comfortable with Woonhak's family, especially his mom. Jaehyun doesn't have the best home life which is why he's always leaching off of Woonhak. Woonhak is his support system, his family, and maybe even more in his eyes.

"No problem boys, just hurry up you're going to be late." Woonhak's mother nagged.

"Aye aye, captain." Jaehyun joked, making the rest of them lightly giggle and shake their heads as they continued to scarf down their food.

Once they were done the boys ran to the bus stop. They ended up completely missing it and had to catch the next one, which set them back even more.

After that, they finally made it to their homeroom about 10 minutes late. As they entered they realized there were only two spots left on the completely opposite sides of the room.

"Awe, We don't get to sit next to each other?" Jaehyun whispered.

"We'll sit next to each other tomorrow." Woonhak reassured him before they separated.

"Ok, that looks like everyone. So, I'm going to quickly take attendance while writing down the seating plan. I would also like for everyone to continue sitting in the seats you're in right now since it will help me remember your names and faces better." The teacher announced before taking attendance.

Jaehyun and Woonhak immediately looked at each other from across the room with disappointed faces. 'aw, we don't get to sit next to each other?' they both thought to themselves almost telepathically.

"Hey, can you pass me my pen? It's right by your foot there." The boy sitting next to Woonhak spoke up, which startled him.

Woonhak looked at him blankly for a second before he registered what he just asked him. "Oh! Yeah sorry." He bent down to grab his purple pen and handed it to his new seatmate.

"Thanks, I'm Leehan by the way." The handsome boy introduced himself after grabbing his pen and putting his hand out so they could shake hands.

"Oh um, I'm Woonhak." Woonhak replied nervously before he wiped his clammy hands off on his pants and shook Leehan's hand.

Leehan smiled at the younger's awkwardness before looking over at the boy he initially walked in with. "Sorry, you didn't get to sit next to your friend."

"Yeah, but it's his fault. He's impossible to wake up." Woonhak rolled his eyes.

"You have to wake him up?" Leehan looked confused as he asked.

Woonhak then realized that it's not normal to practically live with your best friend at this age and he was about to explain before he got cut off.

"Boys, please be quiet, class is starting." The teacher called from the front as he looked directly at Leehan and Woonhak. They both quickly quieted down and straightened up as they pulled out their notebooks.

-----

After a hectic morning of running around and trying to find their classes Woonhak and Jaehyun finally met up again for lunch.

"Woonhak!!" Jaehyun cried from across the hall as he ran over.

Woonhak laughed and shook his head in embarrassment before getting completely pummeled by his elder's embrace.

"I missed you so so much." Jaehyun continued to whine as he squeezed tighter.

"What, you can't survive one class without me?" The younger asked as he teasingly poked his elder sides so he would let go.

"No! it's total torture." He pouted while wrapping his arm around Woonhak's shoulder and continuing to walk through the hallway.

"You're such a baby. I swear, how are you even 14? You haven't even changed since we were like 6." Woonhak shook his head as they began to walk down the stairs.

"I've changed!" Jaehyun defended himself.

"Really, how?" The younger looked at him with an unimpressed face.

"I'm not telling you." Jaehyun stuck his tongue out teasingly as he skipped away.

"Hey! You can at least wait for me!" Woonhak shouted as he tried to keep up.

They eventually made their way to the lunch room and got their trays of food. They found a nice relatively small table to sit at where they were alone. Until Woonhak saw someone in the corner of his eye.

"Hey, Woonhak right?" Leehan, the boy from first period, suddenly appeared with his tray in hand. "Is it cool if I sit with you guys?"

"Oh yeah, here." Woonhak said welcomely as he moved his bag off of the extra seat.

"Great, and hey I'm Leehan." Leehan gave a small head nod over to Jaehyun.

Jaehyun seemed a little shocked that Woonhak had already made a new friend on the first day and it honestly annoyed him a little. "Hey." He answered dryly before looking back at Woonhak.

"Um, his name is Jaehyun." Woonhak answered properly for him as he gave a small apologetic smile.

All three boys continued to have their lunch and it started off a little awkward but eventually they all warmed up to each other. Well, maybe not all of them.

-----

Later at Woonhak's house Jaehyun and Woonhak spent their afternoon like usual. They watched series, played video games and ate dinner with Woonhak's parents.

By now it was finally time for the boys to go to bed so they did the same thing they always do every night. They brushed their teeth together, they changed together, and they settled down.

Jaehyun laid his head on the younger's chest while wrapping his arms around Woonhak's waist. Woonhak ran his fingers through his elder's hair like he always does, so he'll fall asleep faster.

But Jaehyun couldn't fall asleep, something was still on his mind. "Woonhak." He called.

"Yes." Woonhak grond.

"Do you like Leehan?" Jaehyun looked up from Woonhak's chest.

"Yeah, he seems cool." Woonhak answered obliviously.

"Oh, ok." Jaehyun sighed.

Woonhak was clearly too dense to realize what Jaehyun was implying let alone to realize Jaehyun's clear feelings.

---✿---

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.1K 351 13
"𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐠, 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤! 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞" "𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞" 𝐉𝐚�...
69.4K 1.6K 20
Wooyoung wants to loose his virginity before starting college and before some stranger takes it from him, he asks San. Both agreed to be friends wit...
276K 9.3K 42
"Kook... P-please...", I protested with tears in my eyes... he sighed at my whimpers. Annoyed I was pushing him away, he harshly hit his hand on the...
102K 4.6K 62
jisung had gotten into a relationship like any other but just 2 months later, his relationship had taken a turn for the worst jisung however was blin...