☁️ Crush x Reader ☁️

By TheMagicMarinette

SLOW UPDATES! Imagines/OneShot's || Delulu is the solulu πŸ™ More

- Notes/Intro -
!Key's!
🏑Welcome Home🏑
πŸ’» Fictional Jealousy πŸ’»
πŸ’— Kisses to sleep πŸ’—
πŸŒ‚ Umbrella β˜‚οΈ
🍳 M's Restaurant 🍳
πŸ¦‹ My #1 Follower - "Thank You" πŸ¦‹
❀️‍πŸ”₯ Stress Reliever ❀️‍πŸ”₯
🩢 "Doll" 🩢
🌱 Alone Buddies 🌱
πŸ“Έ Nature's Beauty πŸ“Έ
🩢 "Cupcake" 🩢
πŸ₯€ Black Dress πŸ₯€
🌩️ Jealous 🌩️
β˜•οΈ Bored @ the CafΓ© β˜•οΈ

πŸ’« Claimed πŸ’«

206 3 0
By TheMagicMarinette

y/n's pov:
Sigh.
I was bored like any other student in l/f/s. Oh my goddd this class is going to be the death of me! Luckily there's only about 2 minutes on the clock until lunch time. Agreeably one of the best times of the school day. I start to pack up just in time as the bell goes. The whole classroom rushes out along with the teacher, i just take my time not in much of a hurry as the other students. As i sling my now fully packed bag over my shoulder - while getting up - ready to leave i see a familiar figure leaning against the door frame. I look up to see my boyfriend c/n standing there giving me a vibrant and comforting smile before giving me a cute little wave and a "Hey~". He's my comfort person. The only person who can and has made me feel such a way. I wouldn't change him for the world. We've been together for a year now and he's been amazing. Yes we do have our silly little "arguments" every now and again but they're never anything serious. He's like a best friend to me. Im so lucky to have him that every time i see him i can't help but smile! I mean look at his smile?? It's adorable?? As i swiftly make my way over to him, I also give him a "Hi!" And smile back. But to my betrayal, he gives me back a mischievous smile. "Uh oh what's with that look-" Cutting off my words, he softly grabs my wrist making me confused. Ripping off the lid off his pen with his teeth. Now having my wrist in one hand and a pen in his other, he smoothly presses down then moves the cold pen ink onto the backside of my hand writing in a big font. "c...n...s....pro...perty?... c/n's property???" I look up at him confused as he starts to chuckle with a goofy smile now plastered onto his face. "Really?" I look at him with my arms crossed and one eyebrow up. Smirking. "Mhm~ yes~ i now claim you! You are mine forever and ever~" As he says that he grabs my waist. "Ewwww cring-" I don't know what possessed him today but in the mids of my response he cut me off with a sweet and delicate kiss full of love. I melted. As if he's confessing his love to me all over again. He slowly pulls away, only being able to just smile at me again. "I love you." I roll my eyes before kissing him on the cheek "I love you too doofus."

<3

a/n: ik this is short but i hope this was a sweet lil chapter ^^
- 18.08.23 grammatical updates~
- 19.10.23 fixed some of the the wording

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 55 6
requests β€Ί open contains mature content. don't be a copycat. the writing gets better as you go...i promise β˜…=mature β˜†=soft Β©rkstar
12K 120 40
π–³π—π—‚π—Œ π—‚π—Œ 𝖺 π–Όπ—ˆπ—†π—‰π—‚π—…π–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡ π–»π—ˆπ—ˆπ—„ π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝗕𝗧𝗦ʼ 𝗝𝗡𝗼𝗽𝗲 π—ˆπ—‡π–Ύπ—Œπ—π—ˆπ—! Please don't repost
829K 13K 65
a collection of stray kids imagines: fluff, angst, mini series, oneshots, and more! my early imagines are absolutely terrible so I recommend you read...
2.7K 25 4
Got7 x you (♀) Enjoy Ν‘Β° ΝœΚ– Ν‘Β°