change. [HOBIE BROWN X READER]

By daisyyraerae

Hobie and Y/N meet while being paired to patrol an Earth, Miguel is kind of like a father figure to Y/N and H... More

misson.
medals
maybe
movies
midnight
mazes
meaning
magnificent
males
~my authors note~
inside
interact
incognito
itinerary
irene
ironic
indepth
authors note
neridia
never
normal
a/n
Nottingham
NO!
naps
HELLO GANG DID YOU MISS ME

insane

446 7 5
By daisyyraerae

This was the last fucking time I let everyone be a better Spider-Man then me. I'm always the one getting beat up, injured or shit. I hate it.

I know Neridia is still alive, when I was in the infirmary I started having visions, I know I should of told the Spider-Doctor about them but I didn't want people to go looking for her, this bitch was mine and mine only to kill.

It's been a week or two since I got out of the infirmary, but i knew that i shouldn't be too hyper or energetic, but my blood boils at the thought that i am the one getting rescued and saved all the time, this is my story and i'm choosing what happens in it.

im so so sorry to say this, but I'm sorry that this chapter is so short, trust me there's going to be a long one soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 1K 28
𝐌𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭. 𝐄𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐭-𝐬𝐨-𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 �...
7.6K 170 12
[Finished] As Miles fights for his own path of his universe and trying to go against the stupid canon rules, he escapes from Miguel and flees to an u...
123K 4.2K 20
HOBIE BROWN x OC ೃ⁀➷ Despite all their differences - they were the two missing pieces of a puzzle. With the both of them placed together, the puzzle...
96K 1.3K 44
Marked complete. On break until further notice. a preference and one shots book based off of spider-man:across the spiderverse, although there will...