Helping Gwen 10

By AnimeEagleScout

Ben is driving a while after the final battle in Ultimate Alien and ends up in a portal to another world. Ben... More

Random Portal
Family and Smoothies
Home and Work
Play with Fire
Fast
Templars
Wrinkle Brain thinking
Plumbing
I thought of it First
Null and Void
don't fuck with Terra [maybe a chapter?]
Grampa Proud
Human Race
Noticable Difference
it's a placeholder title
Malling About
What Grey-Matters
Galvin's Life
Kevin's Reward
Charmed
P.A.S.S.I.O.N
Helping Out
Draining Work
Plastic Straws
The Think Tank
The Big Think
start running now. [not canon]
Resequencing...
recalibrating...
Relaxing...
back on the grind.
Shock
After Shock
Calm...panik
Week Off part 1
Week Off part 2
Week Off Part 3
Week Off Part 4
Week Off Part 5
Week Off Part 6
Week Off Part 7
Week Off Part 8
Week Off Part 9
Week Off Part 10
Week Off Part 11
Week Off Part 12
[TECH BREAKDOWN]
Week Off Part 13
Week Off Part 14
Back Home
This is it Part 1
This is It Part 2
Incomprehension[what if]
Graduation
Ceremonial
Warpath
Squad
Ledger-domination
turtle soup
TTIFW
Time slipping
Birthday
Birthday Part 2
Birthday Part 3
Birthday part 4
Family
Starwalkin'
Ultimate Omniverse Pilot
Jade-s Christ-al
My Greatest Enemy
Ultra's End Goal [Not a Chapter]

Chapter Title

1.2K 47 9
By AnimeEagleScout

Why are all the pictures doing this massive spacing?!

[One big family]

Rustbucket

Outside on a table were the new mechanical limbs Albeta had been working on.

Software was in his hologram form watching and talking.

"Ok I'm 90% sure I got this one." Albeta said covered in grease and her hair disheveled, her jacket was off as she was working on a few wires but had to put it back on.

KITT's Eye was observing keeping Ben informed on the state of both of them.

Putting a bucket of tennis balls from the trailer parks tennis court had the elderly and rednecks all who were setting up their new year's party wanting to see.

Albeta took Software's Chip and plugged it in.

Albeta flipped the switch supplying power to the arms.

"Ok slowly-" Albeta started but Software hadn't had to hesitate or even worry about learning.

"70 yellow, 27 green, 2 orange tennis balls, 1 lacrosse ball." Software said juggling all 100 without a single issue.

Albeta was checking the system for any strain but the arms kept up with Software's enthusiasm.

He started getting applauds and moved to using one hand as the other was straightening up some things that fell.

Albeta blinked as she checked and found nothing out of order. Sometimes even she was shocked at how fast Software took to other machines. His malfunctions as a Mechamorph were all his old body and he seem to take to every system he was put in the systems just couldn't keep up with him.

"Good job you two." Ben said smacking Albeta on the ass. Getting a yelp as he moved towards Software holding a hand up "High five."

Software was looking at Ben's hand calculating the force to apply and high five Ben.

"Progress!" Software exclaimed "Sweet sweet progress!" Dropping the tennis balls into the bucket "What else is there available for me to do?!"

Albeta was about to suggest stopping for today but Ben pointed to a BBQ grill and said "Let's see how well you can judge  Is temperature."

After moving things around a bit Ben only needed to give a chart of well done to rare and the required internal temperature and Software showed that thermal camera was worth the extra money.

Albeta leaned into Ben as the two watched Software grilled food for the whole trailer park.

"This is like watching an accelerated evolution." Albeta said.

"It's a really good thing he's got something he can finally experience living." Ben said "I remember the day I met him."

"I'm happy for him." KITT said "Your thinking how you can rich off this ain't you?"

"Absolutely." Ben said as Albeta turned.

"And how do you intend to do that?" Albeta asked "Remember Software isn't like KITT, he's an actual machine spirit."

"And you forget Ultra and Me know what machine sprints are like." Trixie said.

"Machines were made to work. Machine Spirits were Born to work." Ultra said "Everyone of them do like working when they do what they love."

"I was thinking to make a fast food place completely machine ran." Ben said "But I also got a few contacts with Boston Dynamics."

Albeta looked confused "How and why?"

"George knows the president, he can get some meetings with NASA and they have a good relationship with them." Ben said "I told George to get them to return to the moon and they estimate with the Knights 'Tactically acquired' equipment they had stocked in 51 can get launch ready in a month. They shifted the focus of the building on actually going into the stars since it isn't an illegal xeno prison anymore. God I love having my own shadow government."

"Please enlighten me how that happened?" Gwen asked causing the two to turn.

"Oh yeah when I was 10 the knights used a little league game with robot children to kidnap and replace the president." Ben said "If I knew I'd meet and get the only guy the knight's would obey like the God Emporer I wouldn't have stopped them in my timeline."

"Whatelse you got planned in that gem of yours?" Albeta said wrapping her arms around Ben's neck.

Ben pressed his forehead against hers and grinned "There's a Techadon Fabricator on its was that the Government will 'Repurpose' when I neuter it and use it to drop the US defense budge and operating cost so low taxes will go into the double digits."

"Ben are you trying to get the US to rule the world?" Gwen asked.

Ben pulled up a hologram.

"One time when I was President of earth,"

"I'm gonna be president of earth?!"

"Your a shoe in for a second term." The adult Ben said to Gwendolyn.

"Can't be president of a segregated planet." Ben said.

"Ben please don't start world war 3." Gwen said.

"I won't." Ben said.

"I'll make sure." Trixie said.

Helen

Sitting at her family home with her brother and mother she was enjoying the end of this crazy year.

"It's great you two are home." Kara Wheels, Helen and Pierce's mother, said hugging both of them.

"Missed you mom." Pierce said as he waited for Helen to hug her first then him to prevent unwanted needle-ing.

"It's been a Rollercoaster of a year." Helen said "Glad the holiday we can cruise for a bit."

"Your father would be proud." Kara said "for both of you."

"So how is training going?" Kara asked.

"It's been difficult but fun." Pierce said "The DNAliens are haven't been an issue since we got some new hands on deck."

Helen wished she had a full helmet mask as she was trying to focus on her food.

"Helen sweetie what's wrong?" Kara asked.

"Nothing's wrong-" Helen said.

"She's just in love with XLR8." Pierce said.

"Shut up." Helen said.

"XLR8? So you've met a Kineceleran boy already." Kara said.

"Yeah but-"

"I suggest staying on top sweetie cause that's how your father died during the season." Kara said.

"One question I had is the obsession with the tail." Pierce said "Please don't tell me that's where Kineceleran's junk is."

"It isn't." Kara said "The tail is where the energy your father used for running is stored. I remember him explaining to me it was actually sensitive enough he could tell if I needed anything. He always wrapped it around me."

"So that tail can read minds?!" Pierce asked.

"Well apparently it wasn't as...clear for a human then it was for other Kineceleran." Kara said "I remember he was really good at guessing things about me. I also remember the first time he came home and his tail got ripped off."

"I vaguely remember him locking himself in you two's room." Pierce said.

"Yeah it was messing with his balance so much he couldn't walk for a week." Kara said.

Helen's tail curled up as she hugged it. The fact that getting your tail pulled off was a possibility and it regrowing was scary thing.

Apparently the sevored tail would be flailing fast enough to cut open a Tetramands skin and hurt like nothing could compare.

"So Pierce you gonna ask that girl out?" Kara asked.

Pierce blushed and muttered about not sure she's into him.

"Wait is she the one with black hair?" Helen asked.

"Yeah Roxanne." Pierce said.

"She's definitely into you." Helen said.

"Really? How do you know?" Pierce asked.

Helen looked down at her tail then Pierce's eyes widened "Oh my god..."

"Might wanna call her lover boy." Karen said.

"So how's XLR8?" Pierce said.

"Yes I remember that news interview," Karen said "I know Kineceleran's move fast sweetie-"

"Mom!" Helen exclaimed.

Prime universe

At a party on campus Gwendolyn and Kevin were sitting waiting for new year to count down.

"So goals for the new year?" One of the students asked Gwen and Kevin.

"Getting my butt kicked through training." Kevin said with his arm around Gwen.

"Might go lookin' for a lost realm." Gwen said thinking of her future self having rebuilt the Charms of Bazel.

Gwen's House Prime universe

Proctor Tennyson had a drink in his hand surrounded by family and was looking out into the stars. The mandatory smooth chin requirement finally being lifted when he became a Proctor he had started growing in his beard.

Looking back on his life and how things have been.

The guests were going inside to watch the ball drop when something materialized on the coffee table.

"Greetings family unit." Grey said "We bring gifts."

The shriek from Natalie had the family chuckling.

"Ben is that you?" Sandra asked.

"Ben's son actually." Max said.

"Hey grandma." Grey said.

"Azmuth." Sandra said nodding.

"Mrs Tennyson." Azmuth nodded.

"So did Ben clone himself or was this your doing?" Natalie asked the Galvan.

"All Ben." Azmuth said.

"Ain't the first time dad reproduced asexually." Grey said with something under his arm "Great Grampa I got something for ya."

"Your Omnitrix Proctor Tennyson." Azmuth said.

Max held out his arm and Azmuth removed the faceplate off the True Omnitrix and Grey brought over a different plate.

"Yo-Da's insights were taken into account when making the new interface." Azmuth said as Grey was attaching it.

The device glowed blue for a few minutes and began changing.

"Give it a shot." Grey said.

"Tap with 2 fingers to bring up the display without transforming." Azmuth said.

Max did and a hologram of an alien appeared.

"Full bio data analysis and a field medical scanner." Azmuth said.

Max touched the hologram and was able to feel it. "This is definitely gonna be useful."

"Yes the button will open transformation mode and long pressing it will turn on the scanner."

Max long pressed the scanner and was able to identify the wine in his cup alcohol content and how old it was.

"Here's dad's letters to home." Grey said gesturing to a packet next to them.

"How's Ben doing?" Sandra asked "Is he eating enough?"

"I'd say Ben is doing much better then he has in a while." Azmuth said "We have a late birthday present for Gwendolyn."

"Why don't you stay for the new years party?" Sandra offered.

"I mean-" Grey started.

"You may spend this time with your family Second Thinker," Azmuth said "I have my own family to speak with."

Grey sprinted over to the counter with the snacks on it.

Azmuth turned to Max "How are things here? Along with the Completed Omnitrix?"

"Using it has been a process but things have been calm all things considered." Max said.

Line

Not sure if I should complete this story and continue it in another or just keep writing on this one.

Slight timeskip to get passed the awkward between new year's timing.

Another Adderall shortage people.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 223 27
set 4 years after Gwen 10 classic. since the ending of Gwen 10 classic gwen has taken off the omnitrix, and has returned to a normal life. However wh...
1.8K 39 5
Ben Tennyson was a normal 10 year old. He wished more Than anything in the world to be a hero. However, he was Quirkless, his wish becoming a distant...
Hero Time By Wolf

Fanfiction

39.8K 1.1K 35
It started when an alien device did what it did. It stuck itself upon his wrist with secrets that it hid. Now he's got super powers, and he's using t...
5.1K 132 25
There exists another Ben Prime with another Omniverse. Separate from another Omniverse exists the Legendary Ben Tennyson who has gone through life ba...