Arven x Reader - protect you...

By Thehornybicycle

(This Book is Based post Game) Things have been pretty stressful since you've started working for the elite... More

author's note
part one
Part two
Part three
Part four
Part five
Part six
Part seven
Part eight
Part nine
Part ten
Part eleven
Part twelve
Part thirteen
Part fourteen
Part fifteen
Part sixteen
Part seventeen
Part eighteen
Part nineteen
Part twenty
Part twenty one
Part twenty two
Part twenty three
Part twenty four
Part twenty five
Part twenty six
Part twenty seven
Part twenty eight
Part twenty nine
Part thirty
party thirty one
Part thirty two
Part thirty four
Part thirty five

Part thirty three

204 9 15
By Thehornybicycle

After laughing as loud as hyenas for at least 5 minutes the two of you had slowly calmed down and finished getting ready, in no time you were ready to set off for school.

You looked towards arven, he looked terrified and was unblinkingly staring at the floor. 

"You okay?" You asked, giving him a warm smile as you took his hand in your own in an attempt to comfort him. 

He shook his head slightly "I'm just a little nervous... that's all...." He responded, smiling back at you but still looking terrified.

You squeezed his hand tightly. "What's there to be nervous about?" You asked as you wondered what could've been possibly troubling the boy.

"erm... it's just that we don't have any classes together today... and I'm scared of being away from you... I'm sorry... I know it's stupid...." Arevn muttered, looking away from you a little embarrassed.

"Hm, well do you have your phone?" The you asked him, an idea slowly beginning to form in your mind.

Arven nodded his head "yea but...."

"How about I text you all lesson? That way we can keep in touch and you won't feel so alone!" You exclaimed.

"Oh... sure!" He replied, begging to lighten up a little bit.

"Plus I can still see you at break and lunch you know" you added. "You ready to go?"

Arven nodded.

At that, you left your room, boarded koridion/moridion and set off for school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.1M 38K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
80.5K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
190K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...