His Eternal Obssession (Compl...

Od msjasly

Goutham was an extremely introvert and calm young man. He was very humble, respected everyone and treat every... Více

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter- 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Chapter - 91
Chapter - 92
Chapter - 93
Chapter - 94
Chapter - 95
Chapter - 96
Chapter - 97
Chapter - 98
Chapter - 99
Chapter - 100
Chapter - 101
Chapter - 102
Chapter - 103
Chapter - 104
Chapter - 105
Chapter - 106
Chapter- 107
Chapter - 108
Chapter -109
Chapter - 110
Chapter - 111
Chapter -112
Chapter - 113
Chapter - 114
Chapter - 115
Chapter - 116
Chapter - 117
Chapter - 118
Chapter -119
Chapter - 120
Chapter - 121
Chapter - 122
Chapter - 123
Chapter - 124
Chapter - 125
Epilogue - 1
Epilogue -2
Thank You
New Story Alert💥💥

Chapter - 60

7.3K 819 338
Od msjasly

Recap: Mithra gets to know about Goutham and Vinay being acquaintance through her professor

******************

Skip to Sunday:

Mithra got ready in a silk saree and did her hair. She reached Vinay's room and saw him sleeping. She picked his mobile and returned to her room and hid in her handbag. She again entered his room and shook him to wake him from his sleep. Vinay groaned and sat leaning on the headboard glaring at Mithra.

Vinay: Why are you so cruel to wake me so early on a sunday ?

Mithra: Get ready, we are going to a place and its surprise to you.

Vinay looked at her baffled and tried to lay down but Mithra punched him hard.

Mithra: GET DOWN AND GET READY. WE ARE LEAVING IN 15 MINUTES.

Vinay nodded his head to see her losing patience and jumped from the bed rushing to the washroom to get ready. Mithra reached the hall and saw her father watching news and her mother folding clothes.

Raghuvaran: When will you return Mithra ?

Mithra: I m not going alone. Vinay is coming with me and once the wedding is over we both wanted to have some brother sister time so we will have lunch and then return home.

Vinay got dressed up and reached the hall and started searching for his mobile.

Kavitha: Ennada thedura ? ( What are you searching ?)

Vinay: Mobile maa..

Mithra: Vinay, we are getting late and don't worry I got my mobile and if you wanted to call someone you can call from mine. Lets go now.

Without waiting for his reply she started dragging him out. She gave the address to the driver and messaged Goutham that she will pick him from penthouse.

Mithra: So Vinay, how is your work going on ?

Vinay: Its good but why are acting weird ?

Mithra: Ohh boy I got a surprise for you. You will love it.

Vinay felt the change in her demeanor yet he pushed the thought away and watched out the road they were going. The car stopped before the huge building and Mithra called Goutham to meet at the parking. Goutham whistled and entered the elevator with excitement. Once he reached the parking he saw Mithra's car and walked towards it. He opened the back seat and froze looking at Vinay who was already in shock. Both gulped without a word and looked at Mithra who was smirking.

Mithra: Goutham, this is my brother Vinay and Vinay he is my boss Goutham.

Vinay/Goutham: Hello, nice to meet you.

Mithra: Wow, look at both of you such a wavelength. Goutham do you mind taking the seat in the front ?

Goutham smiled and opened the door of the passenger seat and got seated. The driver started to drive to the destination which Mithra had mentioned. There was a thick silence and Mithra cleared her throat making both Goutham and Vinay startled in their seat.

Mithra: Do you both want to know where we are going now ?

Vinay/ Goutham: Yes.. please

Mithra: Woww, again wavelength. No problem, I was invited for a marriage but the person wanted to meet you both so I thought of making him happy taking you both with me.

Goutham/Vinay: Who is it ?

Mithra: My professor Mr. Saravanan.

Botha Goutham and Vinay turned to her in shock and saw her fuming in anger and not meeting either of their eyes.

Goutham: Mithra..

Mithra showed her hand to stop him.

Mithra: Driver uncle please stop the car somewhere so that you could have tea and meanwhile I have something to talk to Goutham.

Driver: Ok maa.

Within a few minutes the car was parked and driver got down leaving the three of them.

Mithra: I thought I had always been a brilliant girl but these days I really feel how much of a fool I am. Isn't it Vinay ?

Vinay: Mithra, I m not feeling well from waking up early. Shall we return home. Your boss must have some work too.

Mithra: Shut up.. just shut up Vinay. Don't fool me anymore. I know everything. I met professor and he told me everything. How could you both hide from me ? Not once you thought of letting me know ?

Goutham: Mithra, please calm down.

Mithra: No Goutham, not today. Either you will tell me everything or I m leaving away right now.

Vinay: Mithra, we did for your good. You would have broken if you came to know about it.

Mithra Mv: Why would have I broken from knowing they know each other ? Is there something else I m missing ?

Mithra: Why will I be broken when I have people who care for me ? You hurt me by hiding it from me.

Mithra Mv: come on Vinay blurt it out.. quick.

Goutham: Mithra, we will talk about this later.

Mithra: No, I don't want to be in dark anymore. Goutham, swear on me, please spill it out.

Goutham: On the final day of your college all your batch mates stayed for a celebration. I used to follow you everyday and everywhere you go but unfortunately I was a little late that day to keep an eye on you during the celebration. I searched for you but couldn't find you. I was mad and kept searching like a crazy man until I found you unconscious in a class room. I picked you and professor Saravanan helped me to get you to the hospital.

The doctors informed me that you were drugged and wanted to file a police compliant under assault which riled me up. I already knew you had a brother but haven't spoke to him. From your mobile I took his contact number and called him to the hospital. Once he reached I made him inform professor that your parents were on way so professor left the hospital.

We waited until the doctors treated you and I informed Vinay about you being drugged. He started ranting about your parent's reaction if they get to know about it. I hugged him to console and once the doctors said that you were out of danger we both felt relieved but then Vinay started questioning me. I had no other go so I informed him about my love for you.

Vinay: I felt the truth in his words and from the way he reacted I knew he would take care of you and he is the perfect match for you.

Goutham: I suggested him to talk to you about hiding everything from your parents to avoid further problems to you and he did like I said.

Vinay: We spoke frequently and I know everything he did for you. What else can I expect in a man for my sister ? So I started helping him giving updates about you.

Goutham: when I was in London he took responsibility and did everything I said to take care of you.

Vinay: Everytime our father got a proposal I will inform mama and he will somehow get them chased. We became very close and the reason I did not tell you is the same as mama told you. He wanted you to fall in love first so we hid our relationship from you.

Goutham: He is not to be blamed Mithra. If you want to punish please punish me.

Mithra: Who drugged me ?

Goutham: We couldn't find the person but due to that incident I was over protective to keep you safe. I m sorry please forgive us.

Mithra: This is a lot to process. My brother had knew that you were in love with me all these years and he had even helped you keep track of me. How far he know ?

Vinay: That you went to Paris for honeymoon and all those gifts were from mams. He has already got me gifts when he returned from London to take over business and to meet you.

Mithra gasped and closed her mouth in shock.

Mithra: you knew and that is why you went to temple that day ?

Vinay nodded his head and Mithra huffed air from mouth processing everything.

Mithra: Why did you tell me that I fainted because of low BP ?

Goutham: I did not want you to know about it especially when we never knew who did it. You would have stressed out and even scared to leave home. I didn't want that to happen so it was my decision and I paid the doctor to say the same to you.

Mithra: Who would have been that to drug me and that too in college when we had a special guest that day if I remember well.

Goutham: Where was your best friend Nithya that day ?

Mithra: Ohh, she received a call from her mother that she was not well so she skipped the celebration.

Goutham: hmm.. so you forgive us ?

Mithra: No way not after getting to know so much that happened in my life and you both played so well. Let me also tell you that professor did not tell me anything other than Goutham going mad over the doctor to treat me.

Both Goutham and Vinay closed their mouth in shock and looked at her.

Mithra: Stop you both. My act is nothing from what you both have doing. And I don't know what else you both have kept from me. Atleast make sure I don't get a heart attack next time I get to something more.

Goutham: Darling, you won't get heart attack because your heart is safe with me.

Vinay: Cheesy mama.

Mithra: From when did you start calling him mama ?

Vinay: Even before he left to London.

Mithra: Rascals, idiots, stupids. Get lost both of you.

Vinay: Thank god atleast we will play today. He stopped playing with me after you both got married.

Mithra: You both will play ? how ?

Goutham: We used to connect online and play games in PS. Now I m busy with you and couldn't spare time with my little brother in law.

Vinay: I m not little mama.

Goutham: Yeah yeah, your sister thought you were in love from the way you spoke to her to convince her love.

Mithra: Arghhhhh, you did that ?

Vinay smiled sheepishly rubbing his nape and Mithra hit him with her handbag. Goutham chuckled at the site and held Mithra's hands stopping her from hitting Vinay.

Goutham: Let him go Mithra, he has been a saviour of our love.

Mithra stopped and once Goutham let go of her hands she started hitting Goutham.

Vinay: Poor mams...I told you she will beat you for sure. I won the bet so take me on a boy's day.

Goutham: Done Vinay. Next Sunday is our day. Come home and we will play live game.

Mithra huffed and turned her face away from them. Goutham and Vinay got down to change the seats and once Goutham was in the back seat he wrapped his hand around her shoulder pulling her close to him. Vinay called the driver and they started the journey to the professor's daughter wedding.

Once they arrived at the location they got down and Mithra walked ahead of them. Vinay stopped Goutham holding his hands and saw if Mithra was watching them. When she was a little away from them Vinay spoke to Goutham.

Vinay: Mama, why did you not tell her the entire truth ?

Goutham: She should not get to know about it Vinay. She will go insane and mad on herself. I m not ready to lose her.... I will keep her safe with me if that needs to keep the secret of the day as a secret forever.

Vinay: I m proud of you mama. She is lucky to have you in her life.

Goutham: No, I m the lucky one to have her in my life.

Vinay hugged Goutham and they turned to leave but saw Mithra staring at them with hand on her hips.

***********************

A/N:

Lets spice up the flow of the plot. Get ready.

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank you

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

62.8K 4.2K 38
Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls who are married out of compulsion.... a...
1.7M 142K 96
Reyansh had everything he wanted in his life except a family who could care for him. His world revolved around Business, money and power. Falling for...
17.1K 1.5K 17
Hi guyz, An short story ff of ashaangi. She is hot as fire 🔥. He is cool as ice ❄. She thinks only money is happiness. He thinks very thing surround...
349K 29K 73
a man arguing with a elderly man, "pa ... I am sorry pa.. idhukkku mela ennala Ava kooda vaala mudiyadhu... avalukku ennakum set agala pa.. let me d...