Everything Done

By wthamidoingheree

"This is why I never tell you anything!" I said furious. "Okay so it's all my fault, I get it" my mom replie... More

Author's note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 13

24 1 28
By wthamidoingheree

✧✦✧

'Shit'

My head is pounding with a massive headache.

I look to my side and see Valerie. She looks at me with wide eyes.

"Rie?" She doesn't do anything; she's still like a statue.

I crawl my way over to her, just to realize she's sleeping with her eyes open.

'If that isn't creepy'

I shake her awake.

She goes in for a punch, and I dug just in time to dodge it.

"Psycho, seriously, what was that about?" I ask her.

"You're the one going around waking others up after a night out." She looks almost dead.

"Because you look creepy, sleeping with your eyes open," I say, and she looks pissed.

She slaps me and insists, "I do not!"

"Oh, but you do." I smile widely.

"Meanie," she starts chasing me.

As she is fast as lightning, she catches up with me; she tries to take me down with her, but she doesn't succeed.

"I'm going back to sleep," she informs me.

"Remember to close your eyes this time," she just rolls her eyes at me.

'One day they'll get stuck'

"Katrine, this is unacceptable behavior!" my mother begins. "I can't believe you snuck out with your sister and left her at a party!"

'She shames me, but not her little angel for sneaking out? whatever'

I got home from Valerie's place 30 minutes ago. My mother was comforting my sister after getting caught by the police. I tried sneaking by, but of course my sister saw me and told on me.

"Katrine, why are you not listening?!" My father notices me being bored by the conversation.

"Maybe because you're scolding me, but it was your little angel who wanted me to sneak her out." I keep calm, as I'm unmoved by their anger.

It's absolutely ridiculous to me; they're mad at me for leaving her, but not for actually sneaking out, let alone going to a party and drinking. Kamilla is an idiot for getting caught.

"You're grounded, Katrine! go to your room!" 'I'll gladly go to my room if it means getting away from you'

"Whatever." I start going to my room when I hear my sister crying again.

"WHAT?" I yell back. "WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY BE CRYING ABOUT?" I'm furious; it's like, at this moment, I can't control my own behavior.

Mother and father got everything off Kamilla's record, so it won't be there after today. Not that it would even matter after she turns 18.

I can't even imagine what goes through my parents heads when they scold me, but my sister doing the exact same thing is totally fine.

His pov.

"Lee, Lee, Lee, Lee," I hear Williams voice.

"I told you he wasn't waking up," my sister says.

"Mateo, Mateo, Mateo!" she yells. "See?! Not even calling him that works."

"Oh shit is he dead?" Williams overdramatic ass says.

"No, I'm not dead, you dumbass," I say, just waking up.

It takes my eyes a while to open up to the light. but when they do open, I see William and Eve standing right over me.

"You guys are creepy as hell, you know that?" They start laughing, which just makes the whole scene in front of me even creepier.

After a while, they leave me alone, and I get changed. When I'm done, I call Valerie. I need to know if both of them came home well yesterday.

Valerie picks up. "Hey, what's up?"

"I saw you and Katrine leaving together yesterday; both of you were pretty drunk, so I'm just wondering if you got home safe." I said it a bit fast.

"Yeah, it was fine. Nothing happened; Katrine stayed the night at mine and went home like 30 minutes ago or so." She says it all nonchalantly.

"So... who drove you guys?" I'm not sure I actually want the answer to it.

"Well, I'm assuming Katrine did. No one else was there when I woke up, and her car was in the  driveway."She acts like it's nothing, even though we both know they could have gotten seriously hurt.

"Please tell me you're joking." I know she is not, but I just can't believe it.

"No, I'm not." 'Shit, Shit, Shit.' "Why do you care anyway?" she says.

I don't say anything, so she continues talking.

"I think she's a pretty good driver. Her car is not exactly new, and it doesn't have even one scratch.

"I guess that is slightly relieving," I say, even though it's not really. They're reckless and should be under supervision at parties.

"I got to go now, Lee. If you want to make a point about how irresponsible we were, do it now, or I'm going to hang up," she says.

'Damn, she knows me too well'

"Are you going to listen to me if I do?" The line goes completely silent.

"Probably not," she said, being honest, which wasn't something I expected from her; she must still be under the influence.

"Well then, I guess I'll see you on Monday." And with that, I hang up, or at least I try to, but Valerie starts talking to me again. "Wait. What's with the sudden concern? You've never cared before, but now you do. Does this have anything to do with Katrine? Because I got her to go to the party, I don't know what else you want me to do."

"Val, shut up," I say with my finger over the hang-up button.

"Ey, I did you a favor; you owe me, so don't think you can talk to me like that." She doesn't sound enraged, but you never fully know with her mood swings.

"Fine, fine. Is there anything you want me to do, or will you save it till later?" She's silent again.

"You already know the answer to that," I say. That girl always wants to save them. I owe her around five favors, and William owes her some too.

"See you on Monday then," and the line dies.

"William," the boy, is still playing with my little sister.

"Sup," he replies, not even looking at me.

"So I was thinking we cou-" my sister interrupts. "WILLIAM, I JUST GOT A GREAT IDEA. LETS PLAY DRESS UP" he doesn't look too happy about it but complies.

My sister goes to grab anything and everything they could possibly need. In the meantime,

"Well, good luck with that, William." He takes my arm and drags me to the nearest chair. "Bro, you're doing this with me."

After about what feels like days, my sister is done dressing William and I up.

"Look in the mirror; you both look stunning," she says, looking at us with those adorable doll eyes of hers.

She loves dress-up so much, she gives me a complete makeover at least twice a week. It's like a little ritual, one that William is sometimes a part of.

"Yeah, it's so pretty. I love it," William says in a slightly worried tone. I whisper to him, "She knows if you are lying; sound more convincing."

William goes over to my sister, and my phone buzzes. It's Valerie calling me.

"I don't know what the hell is going on with Katrine, but she is asking me to pick her up, and I don't exactly have time right now." 'Why's she calling me? Is she that desperate?'

"Yeah? But why're you calling me? Don't you know that your newly found best friend hates me?" I say, "Don't get me wrong. I'd love to pick her up, but I don't think she'd be thrilled about the idea."

"It's fine; right now, I don't think it truly matters who comes to get her; I just think she wants out of that house asap, so hurry, op. I'll give you the address."

15 minutes later, I'm outside a house that looks very familiar. I'm still in my dumb fairy costume as I hurried out the door to get here as fast as possible.

I can hear voices from inside the house. They're obnoxiously loud. I see a figure in a window on the second floor. They open the window and jump out. 'Gosh, now I know what happened to Kamilla's ankle'.

"Took you long enough, Rie." She doesn't look at me at first, but when she does, her face goes stiff. "I thought Valerie was going to get me," she exclaims.

"Yeah, well, change of plans; she couldn't come get you, so here I am instead. tada" I shake my hands while saying the last word, dragging out the a.

"Whatever, can you just drive away before my parents notice?" She looks super worried and stressed.

"Sure. Where do you want to go?" I look into my front mirror to make sure no car is behind me.

"Anywhere. Just away from this place, please." 'Wow, a please?'

She really doesn't look in the mood for teasing, so even though it's tempting, I won't call her princess just for tonight.

"I'm surprised you haven't commented on my costume." "Yeah, well, I didn't really feel like it. Can you just drive somewhere?"

✁     ✃     ✁

A/N

Hiiii, I am so sorry for not posting. I know there aren't a lot of you actually reading my book, but that doesn't mean y'all don't matter. Anyway, no excuses; you know the drill.

So I'm pleased to tell y'all that my year in America is going so well, even though I'm only three months in. I am making friends easily, school is beyond easy, and I'm joining a ski team on campus, which is so exciting because ski season here is starting in just a few weeks!

Happy November 1st, and happy late Halloween! I'll try to write more regularly, but no promises, as I have a lot on my mind with America and keeping up with what goes on at home. As some of you know, I am just a teenager in high school, a senior, but in high school nonetheless.

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to my best friend, who recently died. We all miss you, Alexa. <3

Only love.

SHM <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770 232 22
It's always that simple like this time. My drunkard voice let it out, "We can't be friends, junior..." I don't know why did I say something LIKE that...
27K 2K 53
"๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ..." ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ. ๐—œ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
26K 1.9K 28
.( only for 17+ ....mature language will be there...so read on your own risk...) This is My story so do not copy it... (\_/) ( ยฐยขยฐ ) .How coul...
621K 17.8K 53
"You are a worthless piece of trash! We should've gotten rid of you when we had the chance!" My abusive dad shouted, slapping me with all of his migh...