1.Ash's Story (Part 1: Kanto)

By HungjuiChiu

Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 1 of th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (Final)

Chapter 44

232 7 0
By HungjuiChiu

Because of my achievements, the people in Pallet Town are holding a party for my win in the Pokemon League. Every one of my friends has come to celebrate with us. But Team Rocket tries to sneak into our party, but they eventually realize they're in a big mistake. Most of the people here are members of Team Alpha, and they are not tolerating any Team Rocket members interrupting the party.

I say, "Charizard! Charla! Don't let them get away!" When Team Rocket is trying to throw the bombs, we have both of them repel the bombs that they're throwing and send them blasting off again.

"So are they dead?" When my brother Trenor asks me, I say, "I wish, they always come back to annoy us no matter how many times we did that to them."

"They also interrupted the League, right? We saw how your match was forced to stop because of them." One of my friends says to me.

"Knowing Giovanni, he wouldn't be stupid enough to send Team Rocket to attack us. I have to guess that those three are usually the clowns of the group who usually disobey the orders." Another man says to me.

After the party is over, Professor Oak says, "You know, I was wondering if you can do a favor for me?"

"What will it be?" I ask.

"If you're battling the Elite Four, Lorelei will be the perfect first choice, and her place is on the Four Island on Sevii Islands. In the Sevii Islands, I also want you to visit the One Island and meet up with Professor Ivy, she has a Pokeball that can't be transferred here so I want you to bring me here."

"A mysterious Pokeball... so how are we going to the Sevii Islands?" I ask.

"Do you remember back at Route 25, there is a researcher named Bill?" Oak asks.

"You mean...he can get us there?" Serena asks with hope, and Professor Oak laughs, "Why of course. Let me contact him."

After talking to Bill for a while, he agrees to take the six of us there as he wants them to meet him on Cinnabar Island. Once we get there, he says, "Long time no see! I hope you're still using my PC system. Well, listen, since we met up here, how about spending time with me? There's this little island in the far south called One Island. A friend invited me, so I'm on my way out there. How about it? Do you feel like coming with me?"

"Sure, that's what we are here for. Professor Oak should have told you, right?"

"All right, then. Let's go!" Bill says as they notice the boat in front of them. "Looks like my pal's boat arrived, too. He sent it especially here to Cinnabar to pick me up."

As we go on the ferry, we manage to reach One Island.

"Here we are! This is One Island. There are several islands around here, and this is one of them. My friend Celio sent the boat to fetch me here. He's in charge of the island's PC network by his lonesome. ...Why am I telling you this now? Let's just go see Celio!"

Looks like we're not meeting Professor Ivy yet. But we didn't mind as we visit the Pokemon Network Center first. Bill says, "Hey, there! Celio!"

The person known as Celio looks at Bill and he says, "Bill! I can't believe you came out here."

"Well, absolutely! How's your research coming along? ...Oh, wait a sec. Guys, this is my buddy, Celio. He's one dedicated PC Maniac! Celio, this is Ash, who is the winner of the Pokemon League a week ago, and his travel companions Misty, Yellow, Serena, Insey, and Brock."

"That's really impressive. I hate to say it, but I have zero aptitude for battling. Anyways, I'm glad to meet you." Celio says as he shakes hands with us.

"It's nice to meet you too." I say and we all greet him.

"So, bring me up to speed. How's your machine running?" Bill says.

"It's running fine, but we're too remote out here. The PCs on this island just can't link with your PC, Bill."

"Oh, yeah? Okay, let me take a look-see. ...Hang on here... I think we can make it work. Let me help you, okay? Can I get you to wait for me just a bit? ...Actually, can I get you to do me a favor? The island next to this one's called Two Island. There's a guy there that runs a Game Corner. He has this thing for rare rocks and gems. We keep in touch, being fellow maniacs. So, can I get you to deliver this Meteorite to him?"

"Okay. We'll like to help." I say as we take the Meteorite.

"That also reminds me, if you are going to Two Island, please take this." Celio gives us each a Tri-Pass, he says, "It's a Pass for the ferry service serving the local islands. It will let you travel between Islands One, Two, and Three. By the way, please lend me your cell phones."

As they do, Celio adds the Sevii Islands Map to our map data. I'm glad that they make things easier for us, but we still need the pass for the Four Island if we want to battle Lorelei.

"I'll catch you later! Say hi to the guy for me!" Bill says as we leave. Now that we're done, we can finally go to Professor Ivy's lab.

The lab is actually on Treasure Beach. Yellow asks, "What is this place?"

"This is Treasure Beach, known for the valuable items that regularly wash up on the shore. The tides usually replace these items by the next day, allowing treasure hunters to easily stockpile these rare items." Insey replies. "Professor Ivy's lab is on this beach."

When we enter the lab, we are met by three girls who lead us to Professor Ivy. On the way, we notice a Gyarados appearing from the water and Professor Ivy are in the water taking care of them.

When Professor Ivy notices us, she says, "Please to meet you. I'm Professor Ivy."

"Nice to meet you as well." I say. "We come here because of Professor Oak."

She gives us the Pokeball, with the words G and S on it. "We decided to call it a GS Ball, it can't be transported."

She asks her assistant to demonstrate, but it is no use. "Naturally, we tried to open it with anyway, but nothing worked. I wish I could have discovered the mystery by myself, but if anyone can solve it, it has to be your friend Professor Oak."

Then she gives me the Pokeball, and I promise her that I'll bring it to Professor Oak for safety. Then we decide to explore the Pokemon around the area, and we are surprised to see a lot of different colored Pokemon.

An assistant comes to Professor Ivy, pointing out that a Butterfree has not eaten in days despite different food combinations. Brock samples the food before running off. He returns to smash berries, pointing out that the taste is important. He sprinkles the solution onto the food, and the Butterfree flies down immediately to eat.

Back at the living quarters, everyone is shocked at the amount of disorder, the assistants referring to it as a little dump. Brock goes crazy at the need to clean, putting on his gear and going into a cleaning frenzy, making the place spotless and preparing an awesome dinner. The professor and the assistants jump into the food as Brock muses at the comparison to his family.

In the end, Brock decides to stay at the lab while we continue exploring the island with the five of us. Serena says, "It feels weird not having Brock around..."

"I know, but before we leave the island, how about we continue to explore the island? I know for sure there is also a mountain known as Mt. Ember around.

When we are on Kindle Road, we notice a strange guy and he is looking at Pikachu and Meowsie. "Your Pikachu and Meowsie are so perfect. Their coats are so shiny. I just want to make a quick sketch, now hold still."

Then he starts to ask me if Pikachu and Meowsie can show him the power levels, and Pikachu did give him a shock. "That... was pretty good..."

"Excuse me, but who are you?" Insey asks, I notice that she is kinda little attracted to him.

"Sorry, I guess I didn't introduce myself. My name is Tracy, I'm a Pokemon Watcher." Tracy says.

"A Pokemon Watcher, I heard that they are special trainers who travel around the region to observe Pokemon in their natural habitats!" Insey says. "That's why you are checking Pikachu and Meowsie, right?"

After we introduce ourselves, I say, "The reason why we're here is that we are going to bring the GS ball back to Professor Oak so he can study it."

"Did you say Professor Oak?" Tracy is interested.

That also reminds me, since we also have Bill's quest and my battle against Lorelei, we decide to call Professor Oak. After talking to him about Bill's request, Tracy says to us, "Wow! I can't believe you guys know my hero Professor Oak!"

"Sorry to be rude, but what's the big deal about meeting Professor Oak?" Serena asks.

"Everyone knows that Professor Oak is the most famous Pokemon researcher in the whole world." Tracy says. "Alright! You just got yourself a new traveling partner! See, I stick with you, I might have a chance to meet Professor Oak."

"Hey! You can't just invite yourself..." Misty complains, but Insey says, "Come on, Brock is not coming with us. I think we should let him travel with us as well!"

Serena whispers to me, "Is it just me, or there are some sparks on Insey and Tracy?"

"Maybe." I whisper back.

And much to our dismay, Team Rocket is here and they try to take Pikachu and Meowsie once more, Tracy decides to help out and he reveals that he has a Venonat, with the Confusion Attack, he manages to save our two Pokemon so we can send them flying. And now we're going to continue our journey to Mt. Ember.

Here is a new chapter, I want to write the Elite Four battle, but I decide that since Lorelei lives on Four Island, so I decide to put the Sevii Islands Arc first so that Ash can battle Lorelei on Four Island instead of Seafoam Islands like I planned to. There won't be the Orange League or the Power of One movie in this arc, but bringing GS Balls, Tracy's appearance and some of the plots will still be in the story. I hope you like this chapter.

Ash + Serena's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Charizard x2, Blastoise, Butterfree x2 (One Shiny), Beedrill, Pidgeot, Raticate, Fearow, Arbok, Pikachu x2, Raichu, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Clefable, Ninetales, Wigglytuff, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Dugtrio, Persian, Golduck, Primeape, Arcanine, Poliwrath, Alakazam, Machamp, Victreebel, Tentacruel, Golem, Rapidash, Slowbro, Magneton, Farfetch'd, Dodrio, Dewgong, Muk, Cloyster, Gengar, Onix (Crystal), Hypno, Kingler, Electrode, Exeggutor, Marowak, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Lickitung, Rhydon, Chansey, Tangela, Kangaskhan, Seadra, Seaking, Starmie, Mr. Mime, Scyther, Jynx, Electabuzz, Magmar, Pinsir, Tauros x30, Gyarados (S), Lapras, Ditto (Shiny), Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Porygon, Omastar, Kabutops, Aerodactyl, Snorlax, Dragonair, Mewtwo, Mew

Insey's Pokemon:

Venusaur, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Fearow, Golbat, Vileplume, Parasect, Venomoth, Victreebel, Farfetch'd, Dodrio

Misty's Pokemon:

Psyduck, Poliwag, Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu, Starmie, Togepi

Yellow's Pokemon:

Caterpie, Raticate, Pikachu, Geodude, Doduo, Omanyte

Brock's Pokemon:

Zubat, Geodude, Onix, Vulpix

Tracy's Pokemon:

Venonat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 58 13
The prologue of Ash's Story, telling how he meets his friends and the past before starting his journey.
123K 2.6K 61
*COMPLETE**EDITS COMPLETE* Ash Ketchum is a brand new trainer from Pallet Town in the Kanto region at 16 years old. His dream is to become the very b...
111K 831 16
Ash has been betrayed by his male friends and family. 10 years later, a Pokemon Master Tournament will be head in Kanto as Ash along with his girls a...
7.2K 207 55
Join Ash on his journey of the 10 regions and become the Pokemon Master. Ash and 12 girls harem. Part 3 of the series: Hoenn.